Ariana Grande Imagines & Shor...

Por Kat10155

Imagines of Ariana and reader mostly will be GxG but probably will put a couple GxG!p in from time to time! N... Más

Ch 1 - Shot and Teased Pt.1
Ch 2 - Shot and Teased Pt.2
Ch. 3 - Photo Booth
Ch. 4 - Meet and Greet
Ch. 5 - Welcome Home
Ch. 7 - Facetime
Ch. 8 - Runaway With Me
Ch. 9 - Stressed
Ch. 10 - Same Old Club
Ch. 11 - Two Seconds
Ch. 12 - Bad Weather
Ch. 13 - Clubbing
Ch. 14 - Missing My Girls
Ch. 15 - Clubbing Pt. 2
Ch. 16 - Can you move?
Ch. 17 - Thoughts?
Ch. 18 - Hiking
Ch. 19 - Chocolate
Ch. 20 - Chocolate 2
Ch. 21 - Blanket Hog
Ch. 22 - Laundry Love
Ch. 23 - Horror Movie
Ch. 24 - Drunk
Ch. 25 - Agent life
Ch. 26 - Agent Life 2
Ch. 28 - Late Night Walks

Ch. 6 - Truth or Dare

7.4K 111 42
Por Kat10155

GxG

As requested by E_Grande12

Vote & Follow if you enjoy! And leave a comment below telling me what you think and if you have any ideas or requests! I will do my best!

Y/n POV:

I'm at a party that my friend Alexa invited me too. I didn't know what I would be getting into, until it was too late.

The party was held at a huge house and I found Alexa talking with a girl that seemed very familiar.

"Hey Alexa"

"Oh Y/n, good you're here. I want you to meet Ariana!" She said gesturing to the small girl beside her.

That's when it clicked, this was not just any Ariana. It's the Ariana Grande!

"Nice to meet you Ariana, I love your music" I tell her, holding out my hand to shake hers.

She blushes before taking her hand in mine and speaking.

"Well I'm flattered, but it's more of an honor to meet you Y/n" she says.

"I hope you don't mind, I'v been telling Ariana about your skills with music" Alexa says.

"Alexa has told me that you're looking for a new job" Ariana says.

"Yeah I am. My old job had to make budget cuts and I ended up being one of them haha" I tell her awkwardly.

"Well maybe you could stop by the studio and show me what you can do sometime?" Ariana asks.

She wants me to show her what I can do?!

"Sure, I don't see why not" I tell her.

"GUYS THERE YOU ARE!"

I turn to see Frankie, Ariana's brother.

"A group of us are about to play truth or dare, come join us!"

We all look at each other and shrug.

"Why not" Alexa says and we follow Frankie into another room where there are between 4-5 other people sitting in a circle.

We each take a seat somewhere in the circle. I realize that Ariana took a seat right across from me and I blush, noticing that she was staring.

"Okay I'll spin first" Frankie says.

He spins the bottle and it lands on Alexa.

"Truth or dare Alexa my darling?" Frankie asks her.

"Dare, I'm feeling wild tonight"

"Okay, I dare you to strip down to your underwear and jump in the pool outside" Frankie tells her.

"Alexa you're not actually gonna do that right? It's like 20 degrees outside" I ask her.

"A dares a dare" Is all she says before shredding everything but her underwear and bra and runs out of the room.

We all run over to the window and watch as Alexa jumps into the pool screaming "YOLO!!" And then books it back into the house.

She comes in dripping and Frankie throws her a towel.

"I'm impressed haha, didn't think you would actually do it"

"I'm not a chicken" Alexa says wrapping the towel around her body and taking her seat back in the circle.

Alexa spins the bottle and it lands on Ariana.

"Truth or dare Ariana?"

"Mhmm dare" she says.

"I dare you to kiss who ever you think is the most attractive in here"

I feel my cheeks heat up and my stomach begins to turn, seeing her stare at me.

"That's easy" she says and then gets up and knees down in front of me.

I thought she was going to kiss me right on my lips, but instead she placed a soft and tender kiss to my forehead. She gave me a quick wink before going back to her seat.

"I meant on the lips, but whatever that works too" Alexa says.

"Hey, you weren't specific" Ariana tells her.

I'm still trying to get my breathing back to normal, that I don't even notice the bottle land on me.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Ariana asks me.

I don't even wanna take my chances with dare, so I say truth.

"If you could have sex with anyone in this room, who would it be" she's says with a seductive grin at the end.

I'm so nervous, because now all eyes are on me.

"I um..."

"Y/n come on you have to answer the question" Frankie tells me.

"Alexa...I'd choose Alexa" I see Ariana's eye turn sad at my answer.

"Damn girl, I didn't realize you felt that way about me. But if I ever feel like trying the other side, I'll let you know Y/n haha" Says Alexa.

We played for maybe another 30 minutes or so before everyone got distracted by some people making a racket down by the pool. I took this as my chance to sneak away. I found a bathroom that was empty and stared into the mirror trying to get my thoughts in order.

"So this is where you ran off too?"

I jump and see Ariana standing in the doorway.

"I just needed to think about some stuff" I tell her.

"You know it hurt"

"What?" I asked her confused.

"Your choice, it hurt" Ariana says taking a step forward into the bathroom.

"I picked you, and I know I got you flustered, so why did you pick Alexa?" She continues and I just stay where I am at a loss for words.

"Is it because you find her more attractive? Or..." she's now standing in front of me and leans in and whispers in my ear "do I turn you on so much, that it scares you?"

When she finished her words, she bit down on my earlobe and I couldn't help but let out a small moan.

"That's what I thought" she says seductively.

I watch her turn around and lock the bathroom door.

"Ariana what are-" I'm cut off by her lips on mine.

I'm shocked, yet somehow saw it coming. She pulls me to her and I let out a small whine when our breasts touch and I realize that she's not wearing a bra.

"Open your mouth" she demands.

I quickly obey and she sticks her tongue in my mouth, and begins circling her tongue around mine.

"Come on Y/n, I know you want this just as badly as I do" Ariana says in between kisses.

She's not wrong, I'm just trying to wrap my head around what's going on and for my brain to catch up with reality.

She pushes me up against the bathroom door and her hands trail down to the bottom of my shirt and she looks up at me for permission.

I can't take it, my body can't take it anymore. I need her. I grab her face and kiss her hard and she smiles against my lips. She quickly slides her hands under my shirt, causing a gasp to leave my lips when she reaches my breasts.

"God, I'v wanted you for so long Y/n. Whenever Alexa would come over she would talk about you and when she showed me what you looked like, I knew I had to meet you. I thought I'd be able to control myself, but I can't, I crave you so badly. Especially now." She's says, while tearing my shirt off.

"Your so beautiful"

I blush from her comment and she quickly returns her lips to mine. Then moves from my lips to my neck and begins sucking at my sweet spot.

"A-Ari-" I moan.

"Wait baby, I don't want you screaming my name yet"

I gulp as I feel her hands play with the buttons of my jeans. Without warning she slides a hand into my pants and starts rubbing my center over my underwear.

"You're so wet baby girl, and I haven't even started" she says teasing my clit above the thin fabric.

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel real good, okay" Ariana's says, taking her head from the crook of my neck and staring into my eyes.

All I can do is nod, and before I know it, Ariana has her hand in my underwear.

"Ah!" I let out a moan as she plays with my clit.

"God, your moans turn me on even more Y/n" she says.

"You talk to much" I tell her, then grab her face and smash my lips against hers.

I feel her slide a finger inside of my core and I nearly fall to the ground out of pleasure. She begins to thrust in and out of me, adding a second and then third finger as my pussy becomes adjusted to her moments.

"A-Ariana I-Oh god!" I feel her hit my g-spot and I moan loudly.

"Are you close baby?" She asks me.

I shake my head yes in response.

"Good, hold it"

"Wha-" I was cut off by her lips and I feel her shove a fourth finger in and I almost go over the edge right then and there.

After teasing me for a minute or two she finally whispers in my ear.

"You can cum now"

I didn't need her to tell me twice, I feel my legs shake and my stomach tingle as my orgasm rips through my body and my juices cover her fingers.

"Good girl" She tells me.

She removes her fingers from my pants and holds them in front of my mouth for me to lick clean.

I do and after, she leans off of me and smirks proud of her work.

"Your turn" I growl.

Her face turns from confident to nervous.

I push her onto the bathroom counter and begin to spread her legs, but she quickly closes them.

"Y/n no I-" I cut her off by putting a finger to her mouth.

"Legs open" I tell her.

She hesitates, but then does as I ask. I unbutton he pants and pull them off. She's wearing lace underwear and it's completely soaked.

"Did you cum just from fucking me?" I ask her, sliding a finger up the middle of her underwear.

"Ah! Y/n please don't touch. I-I'm still sensitive" Ariana whines.

"Oh no I'm gonna do more than touch baby girl" I look up and see that her face is completely red and she's lost all confidence.

I slowly slide the wet piece of clothing down her legs. And a line of cum follows as I do.

"Do I really turn you on this much?" I ask her.

She just nods.

I take a second to look over her dripping center before teasing her clit.

"Y/n!" She jerks forward and tries to close her legs, but I force them to stay open.

"I'm gonna torture you just like you did to me" I tell her.

I hear her gulp, before I quickly plunge a finger into her core. Her hips buck and she moans. I slowly thrust my finger in and out, and she tries to grind her body against me to get more pleasure. I tease her a little more, before adding a second finger.

"Oh god!" She says, already breathing hard.

I speed up my work and right as I feel her walls tighten, I pull my fingers out and attach my lips to her clit and begin vigorously swirling my tongue.

"Y/n! O-oh god, I-I I'm gonna-" she explodes and I catch her juices in my hand, avoiding any awkward cum stains to get on my clothes and I help her ride out her high.

She's out of breath and slightly sweaty, when I return to her face after sliding her underwear and pants back on.

"Jesus, I haven't came that hard in years" she says.

"Well I'm glad, haha" I tell her.

"Y/n you and I are gonna be seeing each other a lot more often"

I crank my head to the side confused.

"How would you like to come work for me and possibly do other things?" She smirks.

I smile and kiss her lips before responding.

"Sounds good to me"

We exit the bathroom after cleaning up and run into Alexa.

"What were you guys just doing?" She asks.

I feel my cheeks go red.

"Just talking business" Ariana says.

"Oh, okay cool, come on! We're all about to play pong" Alexa says, then continues trotting down the hallway.

Ariana and I look at each other and almost burst into laughter.

"Shall we?" I ask her.

"Let's" She says taking my hand and we return to our friends.

The End <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

111K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!
90.9K 1.2K 59
wholesome, gay, and sad imagines :) hope you enjoy english isn't my first language so please no hate <3
137K 3.4K 20
(gxg) some g!p
17.7K 868 13
Right as I read her message. I accidentally clashed with some which sent my phone into the air "Ow, my bad, I'm so sorry" I said looking at the note...