Serendipity | YKH

By Tokkimallows

(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keep... More

S E R E N D I P I T Y
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

T H I R T Y - N I N E

688 22 18
By Tokkimallows

JIN HEE'S POV

When I woke up I was laying on the bed. Then there's Hongbin.

"W-what happened?" I asked.

"Thank God you're awake" he said, I was about to sit up but he stopped me. "Jungkook go call a doctor" he said. I was at the hospital? What happen.

After the doctor check on me he said that I can walk around now. Hongbin also explained to me what just happened. I got into a car accident last night when I went from Anyang.
My head hit on the window. Wait! Shit I was with the twins last night.

"Where's the twins?" I asked them but none of them are answering. "Where are they?!?!" I asked once again but they're not answering "I have to see them! I have to see my twins!" I said as I try to get up from the bed.

"Jin Hee calm down first" said Jungkook as he tried to keep me pinned against the bed. "Jin Hee you need to get rest first" he added.

KIHYUN'S POV

After Jin Hee left last night I didn't came back to the party. Ms. Lia even called me cause my dad has been looking for me. I came back the next morning after the party.

"Ki, where have you been?" mom asked as he opened the door for me.

"I'm tired Mom" I respond as I make my way upstairs.

"And you're drunk" mom followed me all the way to my room. "And now you're going to smoke"

I just ignore what she's saying and continue what I'm doing. I light up the cigarette that was on my mouth.

"Kihyun, can you stop that?" Mom asked.

"There's only one girl who can stop me doing this" I response

"that's probably Jin Hee right?" mom asked and I nodded. "Kihyun why are you being like that just because of a girl? First after Jiyeon died you become like that and now Jin Hee left?"

"Mom you don't understand"

"You know Kihyun? Instead of locking yourself here, being alone you should look for your bride and---"

"Mom, look for a bride? You mean Hayoung?"

"No, Mr. and Mrs. Park's missing daughter" she said.

"Mom, just leave me alone for now" I said. She didn't say anything she just left my room. What the hell will happen to me now? I just stayed in my room drinking and smoking. Then my phone rang.

From: Hayoung
Hey Sweetie, I feel like visiting you today.... What do you want??

Why can't she just leave me alone?

From: Kihyun
I want to be alone

From: Hayoung
I'll visit you......

With her last text I didn't reply, I can't just take her anymore. Doesn't she know that I don't even like her.

-----------
When I woke up this afternoon as i woke up I saw an article.

Car Accident at Anyang, Seoul

Last night around, 9:30 pm.
A truck reportedly loose break and accidentally hit a taxi. Two children and a lady are harmed at the accident. The driver of the taxi has given a statement.

"We were about to cross the intersection when a truck hit the back side of my taxi where the passenger's child was sitting"

The driver if the taxi has minor injuries while his passengers are now at the hospital. There's no statement about the people on the truck.

Shit! Don't tell me it's Jin Hee and the twins. I quickly change my clothes and went out of the house.

"Kihyun, sweetie where are you going?" I heard Hayoung said.

"None of your business" I response as I went inside my car.

"I got the DNA test of you and the twins" She said as she showed me the envelope she was holding. I just ignore her and drive all the way to the nearest hospital.

"Excuse me Ma'am, Do you know where's Park Jihyun and Jihoon?" I asked

"The twins from the accident?" the nurse asked and I nodded.

"Yoo Jihyun and Yoo Jihoon?" the nurse asked once again. They're probably Park not Yoo. I'm not sure if that's them so I just asked for Park Jin Hee.

"Park Jin Hee? RM. 322" I thanked the nurse before I made my way to the third floor. Then I saw Jungkook walking around he looks so problematic.

I walk all the way to him then once he notice me he quickly grabbed me by my collar then he pushed me up against the wall.

"It's all your fault!" he exclaimed. Then the door open Hongbin showed up. He pushed away Jungkook from me.

"I-i, sorr---" I didn't even finished my sentence, Hongbin already threw a punch on my face.

"If you didn't brought her with you, this wouldn't happen. If you didn't let her alone this won't happen" Hongbin said. Jungkook is now holding Hongbin by his arm.

"I'm so sorry, I was about to go after her" I said bowing to apologize.

"Leave" Hongbin said trying to calm himself "I said Leave!" he shouted.

"No, no I won't until I saw Jin Hee" I said pushing them away from the doorway.

"She's fine, you can leave now" Jungkook told me pulling me by my arm so that I can get away from the door.

"I need to see her" I shrugged away from him.

"Jin Hee, herself doesn't want to see you at all" Jungkook spoke. Then I remembered what Jin Hee said last night.

"Fuck it Ki, Don't you ever try to appear in front of me! You can't use me and my twins just for money! I don't want to see you again"

What if she doesn't really want to see me?

"No, I really have to see her" I said as I pushed myself all the way to the door. But then the door open itself. Then Jin Hee appeared.

She has a bandage on the side of her forehead. Then a dextrose attached to her hand. Once her eyes landed on me she seems shocked.

"Jin Hee, Babe I really---" I was cut off when she slapped me.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here Kihyun?!" she asked with her teary eyes. "I don't want to see you! Leave" she shouted at me.

"Babe can we talk" I asked "Please babe I need to talk to you" I've never beg anyone in my entire life except Jin Hee I keep in begging her.

"Don't call me 'Babe' we're already over" she said. "I'm two weeks pregnant with your child but because of the accident, it didn't make it. You don't have business to do here so you can leave now"

"Ma'am, Sir the twins" a nurse suddenly came interrupting our conversation.

Jin Hee, Jungkook and Hongbin quickly went to follow the nurse. I was about to follow them but Hongbin stopped me.

"Dude, you should leave"

"No, I want to see the twins" I pushed him away and follow Jin Hee and Jungkook.

Then I saw Jin Hee crying against Jungkook's shoulder. The twins are in the ICU.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
What happened to the twins???
↪TM🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 883 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
193K 7.5K 68
"Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without you." "Then leave."
2.7K 275 88
In which Yoo Kihyun is a man, only a man, and nothing other than a man. Despite what his family and peers think of him. STARTED: 120918 ENDED: 261020...
82.8K 3.2K 29
serendipity (n): finding something good without looking for it