Call me yours | Jikook | Omeg...

By pinkiejiminie

Confession: Omegaverse is honestly life. Jimin is and Omega who has not mated. He has 3 Alphas fighting ove... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
~EPILOGUE~
READ ASAP

Chapter 9

8.2K 464 103
By pinkiejiminie

Jimin goes back to his apartment earlier than he was planning to.

He gets a text.

Hobiii

did you leave?

sorry

I hope you arent mad at me

im not

I was just tired

you can sleep here

you arent responding

I feel like youre mad

I just want alone time

oh

I see whats happening

so I was right

you still like jk

I dont

why cant you believe me?

its obvious

you looked so envious of Tae and Yoongi

but you never want that with me

you want it with jk

fuck you

you really think im lying

I can tell

I know you well

apparently you dont

because im not lying

I think we need a break

you need to figure things out

no I don't

I already figured it out

ill come back over

do you want to?

yeah

please?

of course

why would I say no

end of conversation

~

Hobi smiles on his way to the door. When he opens it, he expects a friendly greeting. A simple hug. Something casual.

Nope.

Jimin slowly walks in and stands so close to him that their chests are almost touching. He stands on his tippy toes and gives him a kiss.

Hoseok doesn't know how to respond. "Oh..."

Jimin giggles and pulls him back down.

~

j.hoseok

2,356 likes
j.hoseok 💛🍓🍯❤️
453 comments
myoongi_93 yo @th.kimie he has hickies
th.kimie OH MY GOD JIMIN text me
p.jiminie 🔥☀️

~

Taehyung

bitch

my child

details

NOW

wut

THE HICKIES

AND TEETH MARKS

ON YOUR LIPS

IM COMING OVER

omfg TAE

end of conversation

~

Tae doesn't knock. "JIMINIE I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING!" He storms up to Jimin who's sitting at his table.

He giggles. "Why are you so worked up about this?" Tae grabs Jimin's face and stares at his lips. "Teeth marks. Right there."

He reaches down and pulls the neckline of Jimin's shirt down. "AHHHHH HICKIES TELL MEEEE!"

"Calm down Tae, we didn't go all the way. We just had some fun." Tae sits down with a thing and stares at him. "Define 'fun'."

"We just kissed a lot and stuff..."

"DEFINE 'STUFF'."

"I don't like details.... It's embarrassing..."

"At least you didn't get dicked the fuck down the same day you met someone. Tell me. I tell you everything."

Jimin lets out a soft groan. "I want that so bad."

"Then get Hoseok's dick it's not that difficult."

"I want to be marked before I do that."

"Then get marked. I don't understand why this is so difficult."

"Because I like how things are going slow. Yeah, I'm 100% sure me and Hobi are gonna end up together, but it's nice."

"Suit yourself."

"We're only 18 and you already have a mate. Aren't we too young for this anyways?"

"I was ready."

"Apparently so was Yoongi. He was literally fighting with Hoseok over me when you showed up. It was like he forgot about me instantly. Not gonna lie, it was kind of cute."

"But still. What did you and Hobi do?"

"Everything but sex."

"So no butt stuff?"

"Well, everything but his dick in my butt."

"So.... other things were in your butt?"

"Maybe."

"Oooooo you're all grown up now."

"Shut up."

~

Jimin and Hobi go out for ice cream the next day. Jimin gets strawberry. So does Hoseok. "Tastes like you."

Jimin hits his arm in embarrassment and whispers, "Shh, someone might hear you!" Hoseok snickers and pulls him close to his side.

~

Jungkook is sitting with Gracie at a small table eating ice cream. He smells strawberries and looks up glaring.

He sees Jimin and Hobi. Hoseok smiles at Jimin. He mumbles, 'tastes like you' and Jungkook huffs. Disgusting.

He side eyes them as they mumbles to each other. Then Jimin gives him a kiss. Hoseok rubs his back gently.

This moves the shirt just a little bit and Jungkook sees the red marks under the hem.

Gracie taps the table and Jungkook looks back at her. "Sorry, I was-"

"Distracted. I know."

Jungkook raises his voice slightly. "Don't cut me off."

Gracie shrinks back a little. Jungkook slumps in his seat and scoffs. She stands up."Yeah, I'm not dealing with this anymore."

She sets her ice cream down. "I'm done with you." She crosses her arms and walks out.

Jimin watches this whole thing and whispers to Hobi, "I'll be right back..." He walks out and after Gracie.

She's standing on the side of the street texting someone. "Hey..."

She looks up and frowns. "Oh... Hi..."

"What Jungkook did back in there was really stupid. He's so cocky." Jimin rolls his eyes. "He takes alpha to a whole new level."

Gracie smiles softly. "Yeah. He's an asshole." She turns towards him fully. "It's been a while since I've seen you."

"Yeah last time I saw you, I think you spilled paint on me."

Gracie sighs. "Yeah I was such a bitch to you. It was all out of jealousy."

"You were jealous? Of me?"

"Yeah. Every guy at our school always gravitated towards you."

Jimin smiles and let's out a nervous laugh. "I always thought you were the prettiest girl at our school... I was kind of jealous of you."

The two omegas talk and laugh for about 10 minutes. When Hobi walks out, they're crowded around Jimin's phone, scrolling through Instagram and giggling.

He walks up with a slight grin. Gracie looks up and jumps back. "Oh my God you scared me."

Jimin clings to Hobi's arm. Gracie gasps. "You got with Hoseok? What happened to Yoongi?"

"He got with Tae Tae."

"Kim Taehyung?"

"Yeah."

"Awww that's actually really cute." She looks at Jimin's neck and frowns. "Where's your mark?"

Hobi and Jimin look at each other and let out an uncomfortable sigh. Jimin looks away first. "Yeah... I'm not ready for that yet."

She leans in and whispers. "Hobi's a good one."

Jimin's phone buzzes.

'@jeonjungkook has followed you'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.1K 10
In which Min Yoongi, aka Suga the famous rapper of BTS, pretends to be more dominant than he really is. - Contains omegaverse.
20.1K 1.1K 32
Jimin is an omega that comes from a poor family. Due to his birth defect,Jimin stays at home most of the times causing him to be more innoncent. Yoon...
415K 18.9K 62
(Completed)In this world their are humans and hybrids but each have secondary genders. Yoongi and Hoseok are both human alphas that are in a relation...
2.7K 174 16
Yoongi, head Alpha of the pack, is the prince of Daegu, and Jimin is just an ordinary male omega who happens to get raped by the cold hearted prince...