Rise of the Brave Tangled Dra...

Od aliensdeservebetter

When their worlds collide, when they have to work together, when they learn each other's past, will they get... Viac

Chapter 1- Here We Go
Chapter 2- Oh No
Chapter 3- North Pole
Chapter 4- Damn it
Chapter 5- Lets go
Chapter 6- not one bit
Chapter 7- Interesting
Chapter 8- the Unthinkable
Chapter 9- "will you?"
Chapter 10- In My Dreams
Chapter 11- Guardian of Autumn
Chapter 13- Promises
Chapter 14- I Will Find Her
Chapter 15 - A Tower
Chapter 16- Chained Up
Chapter 17- Good Bye
Chapter 18- A happy Ending?
Rise of the brave tangled dragons: a new beginning

Chapter 12- truth or dare

2K 60 12
Od aliensdeservebetter

*Rapunzels POV*

After lunch we all went to our separate rooms, mine being next to Merida's. After about five minutes of doing nothing other than sit on my bed, I go to Merida's room and knock on the door.

She comes almost instantly, looking quite happy that I came.

"Bored?" She asked as I nod as an answer. She steps aside and lets me into her room. It's not much different to mine, the only noticeable difference is that her furniture is arranged differently.

I sit on her bed not knowing what else to do and she follows.

"How are you adjusting?" I ask trying to spark up a conversation.

"Great actually, everyone here is very nice and friendly, except for Jack, he's a bit rude. Don't ya think?" She replies. I shrug, Jack hasn't been all that mean or rude to me.

"I think he's quite nice" I say, trying to be reasonable.

Merida just looks at me dumbfounded, then her face changes into a small smirk.

"What?" I say having a little worry in me.

"He's nice to you" she says, nudging my arm slightly. I'm still missing the point.

"And?" I ask pushing her further.

"Don't you see Rapunzel? He obviously likes you! I meant come on! He's nice to you, he looks jealous whenever you even SPEAK to Hiccup or bunny and he's always lookin' at you. I see it." She says, ticking them off her fingers. I can feel a slight blush creep up from my neck and onto my cheeks.

Before I can reply there is a knock at the door. I get up, feeling the awkwardness, and answer it. Coincidentally, it's Jack.

"Oh, hi Punzie, what are you doing here?" He asks leaning against the door frame. I was actually getting quite fond of that name. It's a nice nickname.

"I was bored, so I visited Merida. Why are you here?" I say, keeping the conversation going.

"I was coming to get you two. Hiccup and I were bored and wanted to know if you guys wanted to come hang out with us" he replies, giving me a pearly smile at the end. I turn around to Merida who is still on the bed smirking.

"Merida, shall we go?" I ask her, trying to get her mind off what she's thinking.

"Sure, let's go" she replies getting up and walking out. I close the door and walk next to them to Hiccups room.

"Hiccup we're coming in!"

Jack says before barging through the doorway and onto his bed. Merida and I sit on the bed also, leaning against the wall.

"So what are we doing?" Merida asks, fiddling with her fingers. Obviously bored.

"Truth or Dare!" Jack immediately replies, getting confused looks from the rest of us.

"Don't you guys know what that is?!" Jack yells, not believing us. All we do is shake our heads and he starts.

"Okay, well it's quite simple actually. A person starts off and chooses another person to pick truth or dare. If that selected person says truth, then they have to answer a question truthfully. If they pick dare, they have to do a dare that they are told to do. If they don't, there is a punishment which is yet to be decided." He explains rubbing his hands together.

"So, who's in?" He asks again and we all agree to play.

"Okay I'll go first" he says, choosing his first victim.

"Merida" he finally says, surprising us all.

"Truth or dare?" He questions.

"Uh, truth?" Merida answers, sounding unsure of her choice.

"Okay Merida, let's start off easy, yes? What's your favourite hobby?" Jack interrogates.

"That's easy! Archery" she replies within a heartbeat.

"Okay, now you pick someone" jack urges, to keep the game going.

"Alright then, I pick Rapunzel" my head snaps up when I hear my name.

"Truth or dare, Punzie?" She challenges. My answer is interrupted by Jacks voice.

"Only I can call her that!" He objects. Hiccup shushes him and awaits my answer.

"Dare" I say with a slight smirk at the end. Wrong choice. As soon as I say it, Merida's face glows as if she was planning something. I give her a glare and she eases up a bit, which I'm thankful for.

"Go outside this room and scream as loud as you can" she demands. I do as I'm told and step outside. No one is around, so I take this time as my chance. I open my mouth and let the loudest scream out of it and run back inside the room, sitting back to my spot.

Before I can choose my target, bunny and North burst through the door.

"We heard a scream." North quickly says, looking alarmed.

"It's alright, it was just Rapunzel. We are playing truth or Dare." Hiccup responds.

"Jacks idea?" Bunny says making it sound more like a statement than question. We all nod in response.

"Alright, no more screaming" North instructs before walking away with bunny and we continue our game.

"Hiccup, truth or dare?" I ask, looking him dead in the eye.

"Uh, um, truth." He replies.

"Who, in this group, would you consider you're closest with? Like, best friends sorta thing?" I question. He hesitates, looking at all of us before making his mind up.

"Probably Merida. I've spent more time with her." Was his reply.

After we thought truth or dare became boring we decided to just sit around and talk. About what, i don't know, about everything, I suppose.

"Well if you two are best friends, then Punzie and I are best friends!" I hear Jack protest, causing me to lose my train of thought.

"Aren't we Punzie?" He requests, looking for backup.

"Of course" I answer, rolling my eyes towards the end.

After our laughter and jokes finished, we all decided to go to bed. I walk back to my room with Merida and when she opens her door and enters, closing it behind her, I suddenly feel not-so-tired anymore. Oh well, no one else is up, may as we'll go to bed too.

-Dream (still Rapunzels POV)-

I open the castle doors that lead to my room and enter. I see Eugene on my bed asleep. I crawl into bed next to him but he just moves away. I know I can't do anything so I lay still. The next morning Eugene is nowhere to be found. My parents are walking around so I decide to join them and try to find my husband.

"He's gone. And it's her fault!" I hear my father say as i approach the couple.

"Who's gone, and who's fault is it?" I question, feeling as if I know the answer already.

"Your husband, Eugene, he's left, and he has taken some of the jewels and money of the kingdom with him. We don't know where he is." My mother replies, looking at me softly.

"And it's your fault! If you didn't marry a thief, we wouldn't have this problem! It would just be a normal day, without you here, with our jewels and money back!" He yells. Tears threaten to spill but I blink them back.

"Now dear, don't be so harsh, it not her fau-" my mother starts to defend me but my father cuts her off.

"It is her fault! She needs to leave! I don't care where she goes. It was better when she was missing!" He spits. I don't even try to keep my tears back anymore. I just let them fall.

"If you want me to go, I'll go. Don't expect me back!" I yell over their arguing.

I turn and leave the castle, the castle grounds, and the kingdom in all. Where am I going to go?

-End Of Dream-

I jolt up in my bed softly crying from my dream. I can't go back to sleep, so I get up and walk around for a bit. Another day, another chance. Not for me. I've ruined my chance at seeking my family again, now that I'm a guardian. AND because I brought Eugene into the family. I leave my room and find that it's early morning. I walk around North's workshop and try to clear my mind.

"Morning" I hear from behind me. I turn and find that it's Hiccup.

"Morning" I reply, giving him a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI

So this was a longer chapter :D yay!

How did you like the chapter? Was it good or bad?

If you're liking the story, please please PLEASE comment and tell me, because I would absolutely LOVE your feedback :)

Comment and vote please :) <3

*Milzy*

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1K 41 12
After the ordeal with Pitch, Jack learns that 3 other spirits exist, one that was killed in a heroic sacrifice, another was killed on accident, and t...
1.4K 40 14
When Pitch pulls together a legendary group, the guardians must do the same. As the four positives battle Pitch and his negatives, they meet a myster...
9.2K 455 34
COMPLETE [MODERN AU] Pitch had taken his long running vengeance into action. Locking them in cages. Drowning them with fear. Impurity. Hatred. They w...
2.5K 83 29
Update Sept. 2023: The 3rd draft of this story is slowly being updated. If all goes according to plan then it should hopefully be completed somewhere...