My Ruin

KayliaP

I tried touching him, but he stiffened from my touch. I stepped away from him and now my back was facing him... Еще

Prologue: Suit Guy
1. Stares
2. Lamonte King
3. First Date Part 1
4. Scared
5. First Date Part 2
6. Hawaii
7. First Time For Everything
8. What You Do To Me
9. I Want You
10. A Kiss
11. Falling for You
12. Unknown Number
13. Trey
14. Feelings
16. Dinner
17. The Club
18. The One With the Picture
19. Graduation Day
20. Fuck Self-Control
21. The Event Part 1
22. The Event Part 2
23. Move On
24. Chef's Kiss
25. Two Tests, Four Lines
26. Rest Of My Life
27. Happy Birthday to Me
28. Consume Me
29. Official
30. Heartbeat
31. Brother
32. Hurting You
33. Clearing the Air
34. Again and Again
35. Office Affairs
36. The Truth
37. Closer
38. Mykonos
39. Yes! Yes! Yes!
40. Everything
41. Live With Me
42. That Bitch
43. You Crazy
44. Please Wake Up
45. Awake
46. Baby Shower Shenanigans
47. Baby Shower Shenanigans Part 2
48. Overdue
49. Birth
50. A New Life
51. Nell
52. Abducted
53. Shots Fired
54. Hurting
55. Constant
56. Steady
57. Too Good
58. Night Out
59. Family First
60. Family First Part 2
61. Happy Wife, Happy Life
62. To Remember
Author's Note

15. Raquel

9.9K 310 99
KayliaP

LAMONTE

3 days later...

I was at the office for more than 24 hours now.

I showered, ate, but I'm barely running on sleep.

My dad wants this business deal to run smoothly so I have to operate like a machine until I get this presentation to be perfect.

I finish up most of the paper work and send it into the department to file.

I relax back in my chair and run my hand over my face in agony.

I groan loudly and I was startled by a voice asking, "You need any help?,"

I opened my eyes to see my new assistant standing over me.

"I'm good, Malia," I replied.

She walked around to go behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. She massaged me sensually and slowly. She made every tension in my body go away.

After a few minutes, she stopped and came into my line of sight again.

"Thank you. I really needed that," I said in honesty.

"You need more than that," she said.

She seductively got closer to my body and kneeled down.

She unzipped my pants but I stopped her from going any farther.

"Leave my office now," I said with anger in my voice as I zipped my pants back up.

I threw my head back and groaned as she walked out.

I tried focusing back on work, but I just couldn't.

I texted Raquel.

I wanna see you. Get your husband and kids out of the house. ~ Lamonte

Yes, daddy ;). ~ Raquel

I drove over her house within an hour and she was waiting impatiently for me.

When I walked in, she was playing with herself. Her pussy looked so wet for me and my dick instantly got hard.

She had her eyes on me the entire time, moaning my name as she seemingly climaxed.

I got naked and went over to her.

I moved her hand out of the way and replaced it with my dick after slipping a condom on.

She moaned my name loudly as she gripped on my body.

I pounded her hard as she moaned louder and louder after each stroke.

"Daddy," she screamed over and over again.

I was fucking her for an hour now while I woulda came in less than half that with Ashanti.

She started to ride me and that's when I came.

I took off the condom, got dressed, and left
Raquel sleeping like a baby on the couch.

I went home and showered my body clean from her all the while thinking to myself...

Why did I fuck her?

It's not like I even wanted to or needed to. I shouldn't be cheating on Ashanti, but here I am.

I just can't be the man she wants me to be.

I can't be but I want to be.

I love her and it's going to get me hurt, but more importantly, it's going to get her hurt.

So why am I doing this?

***
2 hours later...

"Yeah, man. I cheated on her with Raquel again," I said taking another swig of my drink.

"I thought you were done with Raquel this time," Ajax said with a confused expression.

"I am done with her. Bruh, I don't know why I did it. The sex is so different than it is with Ashanti and I used to feen to have sex with Raquel," I replied finishing my drink.

"Why did I cheat? I can't even answer that," I continued with a sigh.

"It's just you, Lamonte. You have that mechanism built into you. You ruin relationships when you feel like your getting too attached. I remember how Kiera made you feel. Then, you cheated on her and you ruined things. Raquel fucked you up bad and you need to let her go. Ashanti is your future if you can make it work."

I ran my hands over my face with a sigh.
"You're right, but that was years ago and I'm over it as far as I know. It's just my fault, but I thought that Ashanti was changing me. I don't know why I cheated, I really don't get it. I think I love Ashanti but I don't deserve her clearly," I say feeling discouraged.

"Did you tell her that?," he questioned.

"No, and how can I tell her that now when I just cheated on her? How am I gonna even tell her that I cheated on her?," I asked.

"You have to talk to her, man and you have to tell it to her straight and ASAP," he says in a calm tone.

ASHANTI

Come over. ~Lamonte

On my way :). ~Ashanti

I was so ready to see him. I had missed him like crazy.

I arrived in front of his door within a few minutes and the maid, Theresa, opened the door to greet me.

"Hi, Ms. Clare. It's good to see you again," she greeted me with a warm welcome.

I gave her a hug and replied, "It's good to see you as well, Theresa."

"Mr. King has been waiting for you. I shall escort you to him," she spoke kindly.

I smiled and allowed her to lead the way.

This was a new part of the house that I hadn't been to before and I wondered what we were doing here.

"He's in that room. Have fun, Ms. Clare."

Theresa walked off and I entered the room, not sure why but something felt off.

I can't explain it. I just had a gut feeling.

Everything in the room was black. It was a bar room and it contained all kinds of liquor. There was a fluffy couch, along with a fluffy carpet by a lit fireplace, a glass table, chairs, a tv, and a balcony with a hot tub.

I saw him standing out there but his naked back was faced towards me.

I walked up beside him and enjoyed the view of the stars with him.

His face was blank while he held a glass of whiskey in his hand.

I placed my hand on his cheek but he turned away. He walked inside and away from me.

I took a deep breath and walked inside to see him watching my every movement.

"We need to talk," he whispered with a glum tone.

His tone was almost emotionless; it made my skin jump.

"Is everything ok?," I asked walking close to him.

I placed my hand on his chest and I kissed him gently, tasting the copious amount of alcohol on his breath. The kiss became rough and demanding until he pulled away.

"I have something I need to tell you," Lamonte spoke.

"Wait until after you've been inside me," I said seductively.

I took off his sweatpants and kissed him hungrily. He took off my clothes as well and kissed me all over my body roughly.

He unpinned my hair letting it cascade down my back as he ripped off the rest of my clothes. I kneeled in front of him and put his already hard shaft in my mouth. I wanted to pleasure him before myself. I wanted to make him feel good.

"Teach me," I uttered.

He guided my head and my hands until I got the hang of it and I took control.

I couldn't handle all of him down my throat, it was impossible.

He had me gagging constantly, I almost threw up.

He picked me up in his arms and laid me down on the carpet, spreading my legs in the process.

Lamonte was kissing, biting, tugging at my lips roughly. I couldn't catch my breath.

He pulled away from my mouth and before I could register what was happening he flipped me over so my ass was facing him and put his mouth on my pussy.

He sucked, licked, and tongue fucked me for a while.

I came so many times I lost count.

He kissed my butt, up to my back, all the way to my neck, and finally to my lips.

He teased me as he rubbed his dick on my entrance.

"Please stop teasing me," I moaned.

"Put it in yourself since you want it so bad," he breathed his cool breath fanning my face.

And I did as I was told.

"Oh my god," I gasped softly.

He pushed his dick in all the way. He gave me every single inch.

My legs began shaking immediately.

"It's too much," I moaned.

I tried pushing him out but he held both my hands up above my head.

He began to move. He was going so deep, I could barely take it. I was screaming his name at the top of my lungs.

We switched positions and I got on top of him.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and began pounding me as I sat on his lap.

I was bouncing on his lap and I couldn't control the orgasms that I was experiencing. I wanted him more than anything.

"Please," I begged.

"What do you want, baby?," he questioned softly.

"It's too deep. I can't take it," I groaned in ecstasy.

"You have to take it for me," he said kissing on my neck, making my eyes roll back.

"Holy fuck," I screamed loudly as I came again.

He continued pounding me and I collapsed in his arms. He laid me back down and went between my legs.

This time he pushed my legs down so that he could get as deep as possible.

He pushed it all in me once again, moving around in circles.

My legs were shaking but he wasn't going to stop. I could barely breathe.

Feeling him in my stomach was an understatement when it came to Lamonte.

I couldn't even form syllables at this point.

He came deep inside me with a loud grunt and he laid next to me.

I wiped the sweat off his face and kissed his lips sweetly.

"Thank you. I really needed that," I said with a giggle. He smiled at me, entangling his fingers in my hair as he planted his lips on mine taking my breath away.

I closed my eyes, reveling in his warm touch.

He kissed my forehead and got up.

I groaned with disapproval and asked, "Where are you going?"

"WE are going to the hot tub," he whispered.

"I'm too tired. I don't think my legs work anymore," I moaned still riding off the high of Lamonte King.

He picked me up in one swift motion and he placed me in the hot tub. He followed afterwards.

He sat me on his lap and I've never been more comfortable.

He ran his hands down my body, which sent shivers down my spine.

I moaned, "Lamonte... we can't do it out here."

"Why not?," he asked with an amused smile as he holds my waist lifting me so the tip of his length was inside me.

Then with my silent surrender he entered me again.

_____

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Rekindling Old Flames (BWWM) mss_amalee

Любовные романы

163K 6K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
66.2K 2.2K 20
𝓞𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...
79.4K 6.1K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
Married To My Bully BlueDreams

Любовные романы

368K 11.9K 34
I felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on my fragile heart. He peppered kisses on her neck and she giggled in response. Right in front of my eyes...