Fake relationship

klaroline-4ever द्वारा

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

65

2.8K 84 15
klaroline-4ever द्वारा

Caroline didn't want to be away from Klaus and she knew they needed to find a way to be together without blood sharing or having sex so she decided to make a plan. Caroline knew their relationship was not only focus on sex but their sex was mind-blowing and they only had sex once... Caroline wanted to help Klaus in this self controlling thing and she thought this could also be a way to make their relationship stronger.

"Love, why aren't you in bed?" Klaus asked in a sleepy voice.

"I made a plan to help us get through this week without us being away from each other."

"Of course you did." Klaus smirked proudly. "So... what's the plan?"

"I will wear casual clothes, like training pants that... are polyester." Caroline said with a disgusting face. "I won't lie, it will be horrible but I'm okay doing it for us." Caroline said, making Klaus smirk. "I won't use my curling iron nor my straightener, I'll simply use a brush..." Caroline said with a sad face but then forced a smile and said. "But all those small sacrifices will be okay because in the end of the week we can be together."

"Love, no offense, but I don't think that plan will work. You are so beautiful and amazing that I want to be with you even if you used a garbage bag as a dress."

"Klaus, you can't say those things because when you say that, you make me want to rip your clothes off." Caroline whispered, making Klaus smirk. "The plan also has a few rules like we can only kiss on the lips, face, jawline, neck and shoulder but we need to be careful to not go further than that, we also can't keep telling each other how much we want to be together, we can only be around each other when we are completely dressed and we need to stop doing things that might turned on the other." Caroline said and gave a list of things to Klaus. "That's a list of things you do that you will need to stop doing until the week is over."

"Smirking?" Klaus read one of the things on the list. "Looking at Caroline like if she's the only woman in the world?" Klaus then looked at Caroline and said. "These are things I can't control, love."

"Well, you have to try. It's not my fault that you're so... you know..." Caroline said to not think about how sexy, hot and cute Klaus was.

"Alright, Love. I'm going to make my list too." Klaus said and started to write a list of things that made him turned on.

"Klaus... I can't stop being understanding." Caroline said and Klaus shrugged. "Stop being controlling? I'm not controlling. I'm type A. You should change controlling to type A."

Klaus gave her a look, making Caroline roll her eyes and grabbed the pen to write type a and risk the word controlling.

"Klaus... For this ritual to be completed, we would have to blood share, have sex and show each other our deepest memories... I know we won't be doing the ritual because then we would be rushing things but if we just blood share and have sex, don't you think it will be like nothing happened?"

"That's what I thought at first but even if we just blood share, our bond will change, it will get stronger and we won't be able to be far from each other for long. I won't give myself permission to rush you into this relationship."

"I just... I don't want you to feel rejected. I'm not rejecting you. I want to complete this ritual, one day... in the future. I just... I'm afraid things get too intense too fast and then everything goes to crap. I mean... we just had sex once and are already having drama." Caroline said frustrated.

"I know, Love." Klaus whispered and gave her a peck on the lips.

***

Klaus took Caroline to Elena's place because Caroline was gonna hang out with the girls, then Klaus went to his mansion so he could go let out his frustrations on his paintings.

***

Elena texted Rebekah, April, Bonnie and Caroline so they could all hang out.

"Hang on! Something happen. Elena is smiling more than usual and has this look on her face of complete joy and happiness." Caroline noticed. "Oh my God! You finally had sex with Mr. Suits."

"Caroline..." Elena whispered embarrassed.

"Right. Bekah is here. So give us just the highlights and then you can give us the nasty details later." Caroline winked at Elena who just blushed even more.

"I know my brothers do it. Just try to not give too many details while I'm here so I won't throw up." Rebekah said.

"Okay... We has dinner on the woods, then I made him lay down in the ground and watch the stars with me while we talked... and then..."

"Yes! Get to the nasty!" Caroline smirked while Rebekah gave a disgusted look.

"He told me he loved me."

"And what did you said?" Rebekah asked.

"I told him that I loved him too and then we... we made love all night long."

"Aww!" Bonnie and April said.

"Doing in a public place? Kinky!" Caroline smirked.

"Where exactly?" Rebekah asked making all of them look at her confused. "What? I don't want to have sex in the same place my brother had."

"Who knew Elijah Mikaelson would do it on the dirty ground in a public place..." Bonnie said more to herself.

"How is he?" Caroline asked.

"He was amazing! The best I ever had. He was caring and sweet and... it was so good that for a second I thought it was all a big sex dream."

"Okay. I have to go get a bottle of wine." Rebekah said.

"It's morning." April said.

"Yeah. But I can't keep this conversation while being sober." Rebekah said and once she left the room, the girls laughed at Rebekah's reaction.

"How about you and Klaus...? How have been things going?"

"We finally had sex!" Caroline smiled but the smile faded away. "But now we need to not do it until the end of the week."

"Please tell me you don't have a sex schedule too. I get that you need schedules and organization but..." Bonnie said.

"No. Klaus mark me when we had sex."

"Marked you?" April asked confused.

"Apparently we did it during the mating season and because he is part werewolf, his wolf side wanted to make me his mate."

"That's cute... isn't it?" April asked.

"I guess it is but... if we complete the ritual, our bond will get stronger and we won't be able to spend long far from each other and things would change... we would be bounded forever... or, at least, someone rejected the other. We just got in a serious relationship... I can't rush things. When I rush things, they always end up ruin and... I can't do that to my relationship with Klaus. I don't want to lose him."

"Awww!" The girls said and Rebekah appeared with two bottles of wine.

"Elena, I should warn you that you no longer have red wine."

"What? I had 5 bottles."

"Not anymore." Rebekah said. "Still talking about sex with my brother?"

"Actually, Care and Klaus won't be having sex this week."

"Did he do something stupid that made you reject having sex with him for a full week?" Rebekah asked.

"No. He marked me when we did it."

"What? He never done that before..." Rebekah said surprised.

"Yeah... and we don't want to rush things so we will try to spend this week without having sex nor blood sharing... It's torture." Caroline said.

"How long has been this going on?" April asked.

"36 hours and 47 minutes." Caroline said. "Give or take..."

"It's just a week. You'll be fine." Bonnie said.

"How can someone be fine when has Niklaus freakin Mikaelson beat them and without being able to be with him?" Caroline asked. "You know when you have this attraction and goes a bit away when you have sex?"

"No." April, Elena and Bonnie said.

"Yes." Rebekah said.

"Well, with Klaus it's different. Now I want more. It's like a drug or chocolate, once you try it, you just want more." Caroline said.

"Was he really that good?" April asked.

"You don't even know! He made me feel pleasure in places I didn't even know could feel pleasure. I don't even know how we didn't broke the bed. And when I woke up I was sore but was nothing compared to the pleasure he..."

"Okay. Got it. You and Nik did it. I am going to the bathroom to throw up and won't be because of the wine." Rebekah said.

"Sorry, Bekah. I'll stop." Caroline said so Rebekah wouldn't leave. "But tell us, what's been going on with you and Stefan?"

"I'm trying to not jump into another relationship. If I get together with him and then break up, things between us will get all awkward and I love spending time with you girls."

"That won't happen. You are part of our inner circle and once you're in, you're in for life." Elena said.

"But we understand that you don't want to jump into something serious. If he truly likes you, which I'm pretty sure he does, he will wait until you're ready. Like Nik did with me." Caroline smiled.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17K 482 26
Tyler had the audacity to invite Caroline to his wedding with Hayley after he cheated on Caroline. Caroline know He did that to make her feel jealous...
195K 6.6K 61
This is my first story and English is not my native lenguage, so be nice... After all this time I still think that Klaus and Caroline should belog to...
1.5K 77 14
"I've heard about you, When Klaus and I first started dating he talked about you all the time, impulsive, Strong, Wise and independent, But I think y...
3.2K 89 39
After Beyla gets turned into a vampire, she follows the Miklaelson, but it isn't long before their mere presence is enough to remind her of all the g...