💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

Από anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... Περισσότερα

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 98 ~ PART 99

243 9 2
Από anirudhpianist

PART 98

Veesha look at the garden. Ajay's father was there holding newspaper but staring at them now. Ajay's act always seeking other people attention. Veesha have no choice than go with Ajay. They remain silent until they reach the hospital. The car stop at the hospital. Veesha grab her things and get out from the car. She almost enter the hospital main entrance. She stop then get back to Ajay's car. He get out from the car. It's like she wanted to say something to him.

Veesha : Thanks..

Ajay : Paravale..

She walk back to hospital and found her new colleague there. Ajay went inside his car.

Riya : Hey..Athe Ajay Kumar Ramachandran..Ceo Company of (mention name)..

Veesha : Ama..

Riya : Un husband ah?

Veesha : Hmm..

Riya : Veesha,oru help panne mudiyuma?

Veesha : What?

Riya : My husband wanted to resign his currect job..He's a General Manager but boss seri ille..Everyday he came from office with tension and stress..Konjam problem..Anthe boss oru mental torture..He searching for a new job..Even normal staff also okay..Could you please recomend him to your husband to accept him as office staff?

Veesha : I try my best..

Riya : Thank you.. At night,..

Ajay sitting on his bed. He leaning on head board and his feets on bed too. A novel book in his hands. Veesha clear her throat for his attention. He look at her. He seems in good mood.

Veesha : Busy?

Ajay : Ille..Sollu?

Veesha : One of my colleague..Her name is Riya..She's a doctor..

Ajay : Okay..Riya'ke ena?

She give envious look to him.🤨

Veesha : Aveleke onum ille..Her husband is General Manager but he want resign his job and searching for new job..She asked me if her husband can work in your company.. Even normal staff also can she said..

Ajay : Hrrruumm..🤔Monday interview vare sollu paakelam..

Veesha : Okay..I'll tell her..

She want to leave the room.

Ajay : Sha..

She turned.

Ajay : Here take it..

He give the novel to her.

Veesha : Where I should put this?

Ajay : It's your novel,Sha..I found there..Keep wherever you want to..

Veesha : You take my thing without my permission again?

She frowned but she still talk in soft voice like last time.

Ajay : I didn't take it to hide it..I can't sleep so I read it..Ipo thukam vare..Thanks alot,Honey..

She roll her eyes when he call her "Honey".

Ajay : Good night..Sweet dreams.. He cover himself with blanket and sleep. She frowned at him and let go a heavy breathe.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay walk to kitchen and open the fridge. He grab a bottle which filled with water.

A's M : You fight with her?

His mother asked him while making a drink.

Ajay : Fight with who?(frowned)

A's M : Your wife?

Ajay : Veesha'va? Illaye..Yen?(frowned)

A's M : Then,why she's in Archana's room whenever I go up..

Ajay : She store some of her things in Archana's room..That's why,ma..Don't worry,mom..

A's M : Okay..

Ajay : Veesha is such a cool person..She don't like and don't fight actually..

Ajay's mother smiled and shake her head in teasing way to Ajay for support his wife.

At evening..

Ajay enter Archana's room. He see Veesha holding a pencil while looking at a book so focus. He lean on the wall then crossed his arms and watch her until she notice him. She put the book on the table then put pencil nib on the book while biting her lips but then she sensed something. She look up and was shocked to see Ajay there. She quickly close the book then put her hand on top of the book. She stood up. He raised his eyebrow.

Ajay : Inga ena pandre?🤨

Veesha : I got my own work to do..I need a table for that..

Ajay : There is a table in our room too..

Veesha : I need some privacy..

He raised his chin and nodded.

Ajay : Amma kekkarage unakum enakum sandayane..I told her you keep your things here as excuse..

Veesha : Okay..

Ajay : Privacy venune Inimey inthe maari panathe..If you want to privacy..Just tell me..I go to my office..Husband Wife ena privacy'ne Appa Amma ketha en'nalle bathil sollithu iruke mudiyathe..

Veesha remain quiet. Ajay turned before step out from the room.

Ajay : Are you upset with me?

She shake her head "No".

Ajay : Or anyone?

She shaked her head "No".

Ajay : Nijama?

She nodded her head.

Ajay : Okay..

A few days passed..

Ajay ready for his work. He sitting at the living room while put on his socks. He never see Veesha from he woke up.

Anu : Boss,coffee..🙂

Ajay : Hmm..(nodded)

She place the mug on the table then walk back to kitchen. He grab the coffee mug and sip it then keep the mug the table. He turned to kitchen if Veesha is there. Veesha was happily talking to Anu at the kitchen. She was having coffee there and chit chatting.

He see her having coffee there too but why not she make the coffee and give to him eith her hands. What's her problem now? She was doing these all when he got injured but now when he's cured. She just doing only her things and not bothering Ajay at all. He feels she avoiding him day by day,the distance increasing actually. He turned with moody face. He stared at his work bag.

At work place..

Ajay stared at the clock in work place office while stroking his chin.🤔 Tik Tok! The time was show to the time he waited for. He grab the telephone and dial the phone number. Veesha who gets ready to go to work.

A's M : Veesha..Can you please answer the call?

She stop and answer the call.

Veesha : Hello?

Ajay : Hello?

Veesha : Hello? Who is this?

Ajay : Neega yaare?

Veesha : Neegathane call pannige..Nee yaare'ne solluge..

Ajay : Ohh..Sorry..I'm Mr.Ajay Kumar Son Of Ramachandran..Can I know who is speaking there?

Ajay talking in a accents.

Veesha : Ohh..😓

Veesha peseren..Sorry.. Wait.. I'll pass the phone to Amma..

Ajay : Okay..

He wide his eyes.

Ajay : Ey! Ey! No! Wait! Wait!

Veesha : Why?

Ajay : Ehem! Ehem!

He do fake cough then clear his throat.

Ajay : Well..I didn't call to talk to them because I'm very busy now..

He lean his office chair then place his legs on his office table. He actually relaxing and doing nothing.

Veesha : Okay..Then,why you call?

Ajay : I left my file there , I think..Red colour..

Veesha frown then look at the living room.

Veesha : Illaye..I don't see any file on the table..Nevermind..Since you are busy, I'll searching first then will call you back..

Ajay : Okay..I'll wait for your call..

Veesha : Okay..Bye..

She hung up. While Ajay playing the Rubik cube in his office , Veesha searching for his file. The telephone ring again. Ajay answered.

Ajay : Hello?

Veesha : It's me..Veesha..

Ajay : Yes,Sha..Do you find it?

He was so cool and asked while staring at the Rubik cube then turning it.

Veesha : I already searched everywhere at living room..I can't find the file..

Ajay wide his eyes and drop his Rubik cube. He become serious.

Ajay : No! It's there! It's should be there!

He raised his voice with panic.😥 Veesha take off the telephone from her ear then look at it because he yelled.

Veesha : Sorry..Seriously,I and Anu searched for it..We couldn't found it..

Ajay : Damn it! Just check the desk at the corner..Under the table..I'll stay on the line..Go and check it!(stern tone)

Veesha : I'll check it now..

Veesha look at the phone.

Veesha's mindvoice : Enamo ivane veche maari soldran?🤔

Veesha go the table he mentioned then come back with the red to the telephone.

Veesha : Hello?

Ajay : Yeah..

Veesha : Yes..It was there actually..

Ajay : Hmm..Bring that to my office..Thanks..Bye..

Veesha : Hello? Ajay..

Ajay : Yup?

Veesha : Can I pass this to Appa? I'm going to hospital..

Ajay : Your hospital just after my office,right? Won't you help me?

Veesha took a deep breathe.

Veesha : Okay..

She hung up the telephone and the look at the clock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ajay get out from his office after he talked to Veesha. He went to Ram's office room to inform Ram about that he planning for something. Ram was talking his Wife Shashi.

Ram : Cheri ma..Okay..I'm sorry..

Ajay pat Ram's shoulder.

Ajay : Who? Shashi?(whispere/ask Ram)

Ram take his phone away from his face.

Ram : Shashi..(whispered)

Ajay : Ena achi?

Ram : Sande..

Ajay : Okay..Okay..Carry on..

Since Ram is very busy with his wife on phone,Ajay went back to his office.

After few minutes..

Veesha go to Ajay's office. She went to the receiption counter.

PART 99

She decided to give the file to the receiption staff.

Veesha : Hi..This fi-

Staff at receiption : Hello,Ma'am!😄 Good morning! Boss is waiting for you..😊

Veesha : Huh? Waiting ah?🙄

Staff : Yes,Ma'am..Go left..Take lift to (mention floor) and turn right..

Veesha look suspicious.🤨

Veesha : Okay.. When she reach up there..

Ram : Hiiiiii..Veessssshhhhaaaa...😏

She turned.

Veesha : Hi,Anna..Are you busy now? I'm so sorry to disturb you..but I'm really need to rush for my work..Can you please pass to this your friend Ajay?

Ram : Sure..

He take it and open check. His face changed. He start laugh hardly.😆

Ram : Ithaya eduthu vare sonnana?🤣 It's a contract company which 5 years ago..Ithe mudiji pooye pale varusham agethe.. Ithe etheke eduthu vare sonna?😂

Veesha : 5 years ago? He told me he needs the file for urgent meeting today but he leave this at home..

She pouted.🙁

Veesha : Why he did that? Is this the file he asked for? Or the any other file? He gonna scold me for bring the wrong file..

Ram : Don't worry..I won't let the my best friend to hurt my sister..

Veesha smiled. Ram really something nice to her.🙂 Ram knocked the Ajay's office door. He open alittle.

Ram : Sir,may I come in?😌(mimicry as lady voice)

Ajay : Adiche! Ulle vaa!😒

Ajay knows it's Ram so he didn't look at the door and busy playing the rubik. His legs still on his table. He looks he is the most relaxing person ever. His coat on his chair which he leaning. His tie was loose.

Ram : You left your red file at home?

Ajay : Yeah..(answer with cool)

Ram : Unake etheke da paalaya contract file? Athevum 5 varusham munadi ullathe..

Ajay : Chummah!

He answered Ram while turning the Rubik cube but then he stop.

Ajay : How do you know?

He look up to Ram. He saw Veesha stood behind Ram with disappointed face.😔 Ajay wide his eyes😲 after he saw Veesha. He put his legs down and throw the Rubik cube away at behind then he stood up. Veesha just leave the office without saying anything after know Ajay purposely did that. Ram point the file.

Ram : Sollu da!

Ajay grab his coat and got into him without answer him & rush to the door.

Ajay : Sodhapethiye da! TUBE LIGHT!😠

Ajay scold Ram then went out. Ram didn't understand why Ajay was so angry on Ram. Ajay rush to the lift and he stop when he reach there. Veesha waiting for the lift to come up while crossing her arms. Before he call her name , she already saw him. He walked to her. She gazed at him but never say anything. She look away.

Ajay : Veesha..

She show her palm to him then turned to him. Ram hide behind the wall and watch the couple. He frowned at them focusily and tried to eavesdrop their conversation.🤔

Veesha : Why,Ajay?

She question him softly.

Veesha : You think I'm so free like you..I'm already late for my work,you know! But you purposely waste my time..You just make me to run there and here..Seeing me struggling is fun to you is it?

She look away to the lift. She see the lift really take long time to come up so she walk to the staircase side and almost reach there but Ajay take some quick steps behind Veesha and grasp her hand. He pulled her backward from going away. Her body bumped on him.

Ram : Hah?!

Ram drop his jaw😲 after see Ajay did that.

Ram : Touching teaching illene sonna..Ipo ena pandran?(whispering to himself)This is how he calm down her..

Ajay's other hand make gun with his fingers and point at Ram who standing behind while watching secretly Ajay and Veesha. He shoot👆 Ram with his invisible gun. Ram hear the gun sound in his mind,wide his eyes and hide at the wall then hold his chest.

Ram : Epdi kandhepudichan?🙄 Enavu poo? Santosh'shama irutha seri..😏(smirking)

Ram walk back to his office. Back to the couple.

Ajay : Not actually..(low tone)I did for the same reason you left your doctor coat twice..First was in my car and the second time at downstair office..

He let go her hand. She turned and looked at him,surprised. Twice Veesha leave her doctor coat purposely for Ajay's attention(Part 9 & 13) but Ajay act like he didn't knew it but he did actually. Now she realise he knew it but pretend like he know nothing last time. She didn't say a words after he explained. *Tink!!(Lift sound)

She stared at him. He look at her,amusing.

Ajay : Come..I'll drop you to hospital..

He tried to approach her in nice and sweet way. She tilt down her head and stare at the floor like the floor much more interesting than Ajay's face. She enter the lift then followed by Ajay. He press the floor button and close door button then go & stand behind her. Veesha tilt up her head and look at the door. She can't wait to get out from the lift. She felt awkward to stay with Ajay now,together with him. She bite her lips with nervous. Ajay seems calm. He looking at her,pleasently. 😏

When they reach to the car,Veesha decided to sit at back for less awkward. She pull the car door handle and the door was open but Ajay push it to close and his hand still on the door. He never say anything but he stared at her while placing his palm on the car door so she won't sit at the back. He prefer she sit infront so he can see and enjoy her present. She didn't react but after see Ajay's hand stop the door from opening. She cutely walk to the front door and sit infront seat.

In car.

Veesha face infront and sit there like a robot. Ajay clear his throat for her attention but she face her window side.

Ajay : Oh come on,Veesha.Don't get angry.I didn't planned to make you struggle or something.

He sighed,he turned to her.She look upset.

Ajay : You listening?

She nodded without faced him. He look infront at the road.

Ajay : Frankily speaking..I plan to do something but..Nenaichathe onu nadathathe vere onu..

Veesha hold her forehead like annoyed.

Veesha : Ajay..I'm sorry to say this but can we talk tonight?

He stop the car at the hospital.

Ajay : Sure! At 7 o'clock! We going out tonight and will talk more.Okay?

She frowned at him,puzzled.

Veesha : Pesseretheke etheke veliye poonam?

He stared at her,blankily😐 then he got an idea to escape from answering her.

Ajay : Umm..Unake time avethe!

He point his watch to show her time. He get out from his car and jogging to her side then open the door for her. She step out from the car while staring at him. He close the door then rush back to his door.

Ajay : Bye! See you!

He waved at her.👋🏻 She waved at him,with confused.👋🏻🤨 He get inside the car and drive it.

In hospital,..

Veesha and her colleagues were at canteen. One young man walked to them.

Albert : Hey,Ladies! Sorry to interupt your gossip time..I'm here to tell you.. Our club planned to do a medical camp at the (mention location name)Village..So,if any of you interested please give your name to me or Miss Grace..

Jane : Really? I thought it was just rumour..

A middle age lady answer Jane's question.

Grace : no..Medical camp coming soon..

Veesha : They never mention anything in morning brief..

Albert : Well..You're right,Veesha..It was not officially yet because we were just planning but now it's already approved by Dean..So, next week this will be officially by our Dean..I'm just here to tell you early..So,we can take list of name first to know how many of you want to be volunteer for the medical camp?

Radha : Well..It's village place right..I don't want to come..So,many mosquito there..

Radha flip her hair behind.😒

Grace : Me..Take my name,Mr Albert..

Jane : Mine too,please..

Veesha thinking.

Albert : Okay..So,I got Grace and Jane as volunteers..Anyone else?

Riya : Hey..Veesha..Why not we join too?

Veesha : Naa yosiche soldren..

Grace : Oh come on,Riya! She newly married..How can she leave her husband and attend the medical camp? Remember she told a long leave for take care of her loveable husband..Who knows? They might planned to go for honeymoon next..Winter is coming..Don't dare to disturb them please..Can?

Her group laughed for lame joke by Grace except for Jane and Riya. Veesha grab her bag and leave the place angrily. For your info,Grace is a single woman.

*Veesha.(Albert)Veesha!(Riya)

Her team call back Veesha but she ignore them and went to office.

Riya : Miss.Grace,That's so rude of you!

Riya stood up angrily.

Grace : What's wrong? We worked so hard when she's not around..If she have commitments like her family,husband and etc..Then,she should stay home..She no need to work here..

Riya : It's her wish,Miss Grace..You took 1 month leave for holiday after every 6 months..Do we talk or complaint about it or anything? For Veesha is different story..Respect everyone! She's married and you are not! You two have different journey..

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

163K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
131K 7.8K 64
This story is about two people, Kartik Goenka and Naira Singhania. Both knew each other since their childhood, courtesy to their father being best o...
2.9K 192 27
What if the ARRANGED Marriage,as it was thought to be, isn't actually arranged. Then, would you call it an Arranged marriage or a Love marriage? Or...