The Girl Next Door

By heyimangel13

Taylor Swift was neighbours with the band member, Harry Styles, of the British Boyband One Direction. They've... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A VERY SPECIAL NOTE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Big News!!!

924 17 3
By heyimangel13

Okay guys I'm rewriting my whole story instead of deleting it all together.

Deleted all previous work.

Sorry guys :(

Love you! Thanks for reading!

I will try to update soon. Depends on what happens! I promise! :)

Sorry I had to delete all the chapters. I am going to rewrite everything. I didn't want to delete my whole story because I had put too much work into it. It's going to begin differently and I'll have a prologue and stuff and I'll title my chapters from the start and I'll switch it up from what it was.

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoy my new version :)

{12.2.12

sorry I didn't title my chapters, im a little lazy.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.6K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
979K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
3.6M 84.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
93.3K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...