π“π‡π€ππŠπ’, π‚π”ππˆπƒ Ξ¨ do...

By limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... More

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisΓ©is
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

cuatro

3.7K 213 268
By limejachary

warning: daniel still be brunette in this fic

===

corbyn and daniel were sitting in the headmaster's office, each in a different chair. the two were far enough apart from each other.

daniel was sitting with his arms hugging his chest and his skin bristling, he was afraid of the blonde, very afraid. he had the blue color of his eyes even lighter due to the tears that had come out of his eyes during the fight, so he still had the white of his eyes dyed a light red.

his cheek had a slit of dried blood due to the wound corbyn had made him, his eye also hurt because the blonde had also hit him there, the truth was that he had hit him on all places. daniel knew that tomorrow he would have a black eye and that his whole body would hurt.

on the other hand corbyn seemed fine. he was sitting cross-legged looking at the director with the annoyed face, but he was quite calm.

the punch that daniel had given him in the face, the only punch that he had managed to give corbyn, seemed not to have affected him. although that was a lie, the blonde's cheek hurt but for him his reputation was more important than his feelings. it had always been like that.

and he would never admit that a boy like daniel would have hurt him.

"i guess you know why you're here," said headmaster jeremy perdont, abigail's father, looking at them with a serious look.

even though his daughter was one of corbyn's best friends, that didn't stop him from hating the blonde. jeremy just hoped that his daughter never tried to date that devil with blonde hair.

"can we finish with this already? i have things to do and the classes are over." corbyn said looking out the window at the front yard of the school where the fight had happened a few minutes before.

some guys had had to separate him from daniel before he could do more damage than he had already done. when they pulled him away, the blond could see how the blue-eyed boy had been on the floor huddled trying not to be hit by corbyn.

daniel didn't say a word. he had never been sent to the headmaster's office, only on his second year when he commissioned him to be the guide of a new spanish exchange student since daniel knew enough spanish.

but this was different, he had been sent there for a fight. and daniel never got into fights.

the headmaster perdont held corbyn's gaze for a few seconds and then smiled wickedly. the headmaster was fed up with the blonde's attitude. corbyn spent more time in his office than in his classes.

"you both have to go to the punishment salt all week from three to four in the afternoon." daniel stifled a scream, he couldn't believe he would be in the punishment room, stuck with his attacker.

he didn't want to see the blond's face again.

"and you, mr. besson," jeremy kept talking. "as you have already received too many warnings during these years you will have to have another punishment."

"fuck off, jeremy." corbyn complained in vulgar language.

"what do you hate most, corbyn?" asked the headmaster.

daniel on the other hand remained sitting in the chair with his eyes on the floor thinking of options to get away from the blonde and to fuck the fucking cupid game.

"i don't know," corbyn said with a grimace. "maybe to you."

"no," the director replied quickly. "you hate spending time here, in school, so you'll spend more."

"you can't force me."

"yes i can. you will have to sign up for a school club and attend 80% of the meetings if you want to pass this year." jeremy perdont said leaning his elbows on the table and smiling at the sight of a serious corbyn. "or you will be expelled."

daniel came home with his head down and still thinking about corbyn's attitude after the headmaster forced him to join a club.

corbyn had risen with fury, thrown everything on jeremy's table to the floor and showed him his middle finger before leaving the room.

it had seemed an exaggerated attitude to daniel. the clubs of the school wasn't bad, at least for him. last year he was in the theater club starring in the musical of the miserable and this year the brunette boy had signed up to the astronomy club and was very excited to start.

they only met on fridays from three to four but on friday of this week he couldn't go because he would be in detention with the devil itself. corbyn besson.

"here you are, darling, we're going to report that besson boy," his mother said when she saw him enter the house with a half-purple face.

daniel left the keys on the side table by the door and frowned. how did his mother know that corbyn was the one who hit him?

"it's not necessary, mom." daniel refused to report him, not because of the stupid cupid's letter because he couldn't care less about it now, but because what corbyn would do to him after finding out.

"we have to do it, look how he left you." said keri stroking his son's injured cheek with her fingers.

daniel made a hurt face, even that little touch hurt him.

"that's so normal, daniel is horrible fighting," said anna, leaving the kitchen with a piece of silver with two ham and cheese sandwiches and appearing in the living room. "you should have seen him."

daniel pressed his lips together and squinted at his sister. she had been the one who had told her mother. "of course i'm bad fighting! i don't fight."

"we've all checked that out," anna said, mocking herself.

"fuck you," daniel said through his teeth, it had been enough for him the horrible day he had had, he didn't want to have another argument in his own house.

"enough," said her mother, crossing her arms.

"she has started." daniel complained making his sister snort.

"mama's baby." her sister said in a whisper, but daniel did listen to her.

"anna, please, apologize to your brother," said keri. anna shook her head but finally apologized to daniel.

after the foolish discussion, daniel managed to convince his mother not to report corbyn and climbed up the stairs, following her sister who climbed quickly with intentions of locking herself in her room.

"you're a snitch." daniel told him before the blonde could enter his room.

"and you're a bumpkin at flirting." daniel frowned.

did anna know he was trying to flirt with corbyn?

the brunette didn't want his sister to know about the letter or the game, he didn't want to receive more insults or fights for that silly game. "jonah doesn't even know your name, you dumbass." said the blonde seavey.

jonah, right, jonah.

daniel had remembered his horrible encounter with jonah next to the coffee machine. it couldn't have gone worse. that reassured him a little, anna didn't know about cupid.

"you aren't the best one to give the advices. you can't even tell your friend with benefits that you love her." daniel counterattacked making his sister's jaw clench and she moved her hand to daniel's mouth to cover it with her hand.

"that's a lie," said the blonde furiously. daniel knew that mason, anna's best friend and also her friend with benefits, was a subject that made anna nervous.

"wha's a lie?" asked mason peeping through the door of anna's room.

daniel pulled anna's hand away from his mouth and he was going to speak but the blonde girl intervened overwhelmed. "nothing, it's just daniel only knows how to say stupid things."

"god, what happened to you, dani?" asked mason when she saw his face. she seemed horrified and that was quite normal because daniel was in the shit.

"they have surely hit him for saying some of his stupidities." said anna.

ΩΩΩ

zach kept his eyes on daniel's black eye. he had spent the whole morning observing him while margo had tried to cover some purple areas with makeup. with the same product she used to try to cover her freckles.

but it hadn't been completely effective, daniel had his face with dark purple brushstrokes and his split lip. and no makeup was going to hide that.

"you know there's a rumor that corbyn hit you because you've fucking his ex." zach said laughing. "if they only knew that what you're trying to do is fuck him, all this would be funnier."

margo nudged zach in the ribs to tell him to shut up but zach mostly used to not do what they told him. the truth was that zach never follows people's advices.

"i don't see the funny here." daniel said seriously trying to open his locker to keep his notes and books in his locker. he was still afraid of having to spend an hour locked in a room next to corbyn.

"think about it, there you can try to get his attention," margo said trying to be positive.

"that bastard doesn't know how to love," daniel said with a grimace. his lip hurt when he spoke. "i'm not going to get him and you know it."

when daniel finally managed to open the locker, a white letter came out of him and fell at his feet. daniel let out a slight sigh in which his friends could hear a no.

the three of them knew what kind of letter that was. it was a cupid's letter.

zach bent down quickly to pick it up and open it. margo stood behind him to read what it said. and daniel wanted to bang his head against his locker so that all that would end.

this year was going to be the worst of all.

"what does it say?" daniel asked finally turning to see his friends. zach didn't read it out loud, there were too many people in the hall, so he gave the letter so daniel could read it.

dear daniel seavey,

good job. you are the one who is leading this game, you have been the only one who has taken the first step to stay alone with his conquest.

i applaud you that's why the next test will be much easier with all this time that you will spend with your lover.

daniel, dani, can i call you dani? i guess so. we are almost friends. you just have to kiss him.

kiss corbyn besson.

kisses,

cupid.

daniel crumpled the letter in his hands and looked at his friends furiously. "how the fuck are i going to get to kiss corbyn besson without his fist ending up on my face?" daniel asked putting the letter in his locker and closing it tightly.

margo shrugged without knowing what to say to her best friend. "maybe he wants to kiss you too."

daniel snorted and shook his head. "i don't even know if he likes boys."

margo just shrugged again without knowing what to answer. she had never kissed anyone, she had never dated anyone. so she wasn't the right one to give advice at that time.

daniel looked at zach for help but the brunette boy instead of responding quickly as he used to do he looked at his watch and smiled. "you'll have to find out by yourself, dani. you have two minutes left to be in the detention room."

"what?" daniel asked, scared taking out his cell phone to see the time. 14:58. "fuck."

the blue-eyed boy said grabbing his backpack and starting to run. he was going at full speed but it was hard for him to arrive due to the amount of people in the corridor. daniel was never late.

he entered the room with a heavy breathing, his chest rose and fell quickly and could be seen because his shirt was stuck to him.

it was hot because the summer hadn't yet ended in cali so a few drops of sweat went down the back of his neck, although daniel didn't know if it was because of the heat or because of corbyn's penetrating gaze on him.

daniel was surprised to see that corbyn hadn'tbeen late, then he greeted the teacher on duty who was blake richardson and then went to sit down.

normally daniel would have sat in the front row, everything possibly away from corbyn but after receiving the cupid's letter he had no choice but to take the step.

he approached corbyn and sat on the desk that was next to the blonde. corbyn hadn't looked away from daniel since he entered, he had felt bad seeing his face that morning. he had felt bad because he knew it had not been a fair fight.

the blond was confused to see how daniel was approaching him, he assumed that after the fight he would be so scared that he wouldn't even look him in the eye. because that was what always happened. everyone was afraid of corbyn so nobody approached him, just his friends.

but there was daniel, sitting right next to him, watching him with great intensity.

corbyn was beginning to feel uncomfortable at that little attention.

"what do you want?" corbyn asked with an aggressive tone.

"can i kiss you?" daniel asked.

===
word count: 2268

sorry for the delay. i have too many stories and it's hard to have inspiration for all of them.

btw it's funny to know who's cupid and see you trying to know who is.

love you

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 102 11
this is an Idea I had because I have never done Sickfics with Nick Jonas as a main character...I hope that it's awesome.
27.7K 1K 18
Harry Styles-Player 1 Niall Horan-Player 2 Zayn Malik-Player 3 Louis Tomlinson-Player 4 Liam Payne-Player 5 5 boys 1 deadly game Not all stories have...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...