Coached ➳ l.p [au]

By gymnasliam

[COMPLETED] She used to be overweight, on the verge of diabetes, and she knew it too. What made her change he... More

Coached intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12: part one
chapter 12: part two
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17: part one
chapter 17: part two
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23: part one
chapter 23: part two
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38: part one
chapter 38: part two
chapter 39
chapter 40 (Epilogue)
Q&A: part 1
Q&A: part 2
New Liam Story !!
chapter 41 (Additional)

chapter 20

20.4K 1K 1K
By gymnasliam

Fact that nobody cares to know:

When using in female form, it's blonde

When in male form, it's blond

hope you learned something new lol

comment your hair color! I'm a brunette ;)

-

"You're kidding,"

Liam puts on his signature grin,"Nope."

"I can't believe you asked my mother if you could take me away from home and worse, I can't believe she actually agreed."

He cracks his knuckles cockily, "Well, what can I say, Jo? Everyone loves me."

I roll my eyes, snorting as I push open the car door.

"Everyone but me."

"Ah, but Jo, you love me too. You just refuse to admit it," he says, walking around to the side where I am after he shuts and locks his door.

I choose not to argue because I may or may not be somewhat - I said somewhat - attracted to him.

He smiles openly as we walk towards the bowling entrance to meet his friends. As soon as we make it inside, the floors are black with colorful neon designs, making my white shoelaces the color purple.

"Payno!" A loud voice says, and my eyes look to find a smiling blond-haired boy spreading his arms out while walking towards us.

"Niall!" Liam smiles, giving the blond boy a bear hug.

Clearly Liam and this Niall boy have some kind of bromance going on.

"S'bout time ya made it! We've been waitin' for you!" he beams in some weird accent before his blue eyes settle on mine.

Wow, if his eyes were an ocean, I would dive right in.

In a totally non creepy way.

"This is Jo," Liam says, almost uncomfortably.

Is he embarrassed of me? Did I forget to shave today or something? Did my breath smell awful? Was there spinach in my teeth? Wait, I didn't even have spinach.

I give a weak smile, unsure why Liam introduced me that way and Niall winks at Liam.

"Nice to finally meet ya," he tells me and motions for us to follow him into a bowling area where two other boys sit around a table right in the middle.

Why they would put a table in the middle of the bowling area is beyond me. Someone should really redesign this whole place because it honestly looks like it wasn't even planned out and they just slapped on a whole bunch of random wallpapers and placed tables in random areas. The people of this place really deserve a slap to the face.

Or a bowling ball.

"Liam, it's about damn time!" the first boy exclaims, sarcastically.

"We already ate the pizza, sorry mate," the second one says, scratching the dark stubble on his face.

Liam chuckles next to me, "It's alright, this is Jo-"

"Jolissa," I cut in smiling, because I want to make a good impression on his friends. Also, I would not appreciate the fact that everyone would be calling me Jo.

Even though I let Liam do it on a daily basis but that would be for a different reason...

"So this is the famous, Jo, eh?" the first boy asks, looking at me.

"As much as I would love to be swimming in a pool of cash like the celebrities do, I can honestly say that I am far from being famous," I admit, rocking on my feet because I'm not sure if it would be rude to just collapse on the bench of the table.

They chuckle and Niall claps his hands together uncontrollably, laughing the hardest, "Liam was right!"

"Right about what?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow as I look back and forth from Liam to Niall.

Liam smiles nervously as his friend answers.

"That you were funny, of course!"

"Oh?" I say more in a question form, chuckling.

"So how long have you two been dating?" the first boy asks and my eyes widen, while I basically choke on my breathing.

Was this that Louis guy Liam was on the phone with before? May day, Jolissa! This is it! Tell them that you and Liam never dated! Tell them how much he stalks you and gets on your nerves! This is my moment to get it through Liam's head that I do not want any part of being with him, and I can't seem to say anything.

"Uh," I look to Liam and feel his hand wrap around my waist, pulling me against his chest in one swift move.

"Almost a month, not quite yet, but we're getting there," he cheekily grins.

"I'm not-" I almost protest but Liam squeezes my side, making me gasp.

What is happening?! Jolissa this is your time to tell him off! Do it!

Instead, I stay quiet while his friends bicker about who will pay for the pizza.

"Shh, just pretend for now, babe. I'll explain later," Liam whispers into my ear, tickling me with his breaths.

"Don't call me babe," I roll my eyes and a small chuckle escapes his lips.

"What'd I miss, lads?" a familiar voice asks, my eyes looking up to find a curly-headed boy.

"Everything. You have been in the bathroom for half of the time we've been here," the Louis guy rolls his eyes.

"Pizza makes me gassy, sorry," the familiar voice says again.

"Harry?!" I almost choke, pulling away from Liam.

As soon as the words leave my lips, his lizard-green eyes look towards me and his face twists in confusion before he realizes who I am.

Yeah that's right, afro head! You better recognize the queen.

"Jolissa, is it? You look great, have you been hardcore planking like I taught you?" he lifts an eyebrow, shaking his curly mop head and smoothing it out with his large hand.

Why in the flipping christ is he even here?

"You didn't teach me how to plank! I'm smart enough to figure it out myself," I scoff, annoyed by his presence since the last time I encountered him, he had almost killed me with stupid workouts for a whole week!

"Right," he smiles, dimples showing. I could probably eat cereal in those.

"Quite confused, could someone fill me in?" the dark haired boy shakes his head. "How do you know each other?"

"I was her trainer for a week," Harry clarifies.

"Poor girl, I bet you almost killed her," says Niall, putting his hands in his lap.

"He did," I cough.

"No I didn't! I just take my job very seriously, okay?" he tries to defend himself while his eyebrows furrow at me and I scoff. "She was the one arguing with me the whole time."

How could I not argue when he was basically running me through military school?

"Are you kidding me? It's like you want me to make a mop out of you!" I tease.

His jaw drops as the other boys hysterically laugh.

"It does need a cut, though, lad," Louis reaches out to touch Harry's curls but he swats him away, clearly mad.

Liam pulls me closer, "Still like him now?"

"Shutup," I say while he laughs to himself.

"I think we've had our fun, mates. I'm sure Jo's mother is expecting her home soon," Liam speaks up, grabbing the attention of the four bickering boys at the table.

Liam's lying. My devil mother couldn't care less where I was, but when it came to her wanting me to do something, she's on my tail like a hyena.

"Actually, I'm not finished telling off Harr-"

"See you later, guys!" Liam interrupts, basically dragging me away while they all share confused looks.

-

"So?" I lift a brow, waiting for an explanation.

"I kind of...told them that we were dating," Liam halfway smiles.

"But we're not,"

"You won't be saying that tomorrow."

I groan, "Liam, you act like it's going to change my mind about everything in history. Calm the heck down, it's just a date."

He puts a hand to his chest and gasps in shock, "Just a date?"

I give him a weird look, "Yep."

He gasps again, pretending to be hurt as he repeats, "Just a date?"

I put a hand to my face, "Yes, Jesus! It's just a stupid date, god."

"I am highly offended, Jolissa Colleen Philips."

"Nice to know that you asked my mother for my full name,"

"I've asked her for plenty of things that i'm sure you wouldn't tell me," he grins.

"Oh my god. What did she tell you?!"

He laughs, "I was kidding, but now that I think of it, I should."

I peer at him from the passenger seat, "Do it and I will not hesitate to shave your eyebrows in your sleep."

Liam raises his hands, "Okay, Okay, I won't. Besides, I already have your number and your bra-size. What else could I-"

"My Bra size?!"

Suddenly, he bursts into a fit of laughter, occasionally wiping the corners of his eyes while I peer at him the whole time, mumbling a bunch of 'Very funny''s.

"Kidding again," he finally says.

"Duh." I cross my arms and look out the window. "I hate your jokes."

"Aw, Jo. Lighten up," I feel his hand on my shoulder.

My body almost freezes from his hand touching me.

"Wouldn't wanna be mad at me before our date, now would you?" He adds, chuckling.

"Right," I awkwardly say, wanting him to take his hand away because I hate that I can barely think. Why did his hands have to feel so soft and warm on my shoulder?

He takes his hand away, finally, getting the hint.

"I'll pick you up around twelve thirty, be ready."

"Okay," I say and open my side of the car door but before I shut it he speaks up.

"Oh and Jo, don't forget to wear the dress. You will look beautiful in it, alright?"

"Sure," I don't agree with him but whatever.

Finally I shut the door after he waves me off, and walk up the steps to my house wondering how the heck this date will even go.

Lets just hope that it doesn't go as amazing as I think it will.

-

hiiii dumplings *cue the cringing*

can i say that I love lots of the songs you guys suggested

alot of them were already ones ive known but its still nice to know im not the only one who listens to them haha

u guys are so nice wow bc youre dedicating your own time tHAT YOU SPEND LIVING ON THIS EARTH reading MY book rn out of ALLL books on here

that makes kiana v v happy

yes im talking to myself in third person bc im cool like that

CAN I TELL A JOKE

okay so

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Brittany Spears.

Brittany Spears who?

Knock Knock

Who's there????¿

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

get it? ha

i wish i was funny

48 votes (again since we didnt reach it in time the last chapter but i still wanted to update bc im nice lol) and 60 comments pls

bye ily

VOTE/COMMENT

AND SHARE MY STORY PLEASE I WILL GIVE YOU VIRTUAL COOKIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 11.7K 34
*WATTPAD FEATURED STORY* Meet Blair Hendrix, an above average college student with a year of school left. Everything was going well for her: she was...
64.8K 1.1K 98
I run faster and faster. He's going to catch me. I let out a very girly squeal as I feel two sets of arms grab me slowing me to a halt. "That is no...
45.9K 2.8K 12
❝To all the girls that think they're ugly because they're not a size zero--you're the beautiful one. It's society who's ugly.❞ Lizzie Roberts is an o...
854K 11K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! ❤