Coached ➳ l.p [au]

Von gymnasliam

[COMPLETED] She used to be overweight, on the verge of diabetes, and she knew it too. What made her change he... Mehr

Coached intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12: part one
chapter 12: part two
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17: part one
chapter 17: part two
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23: part one
chapter 23: part two
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38: part one
chapter 38: part two
chapter 39
chapter 40 (Epilogue)
Q&A: part 1
Q&A: part 2
New Liam Story !!
chapter 41 (Additional)

chapter 19

18.5K 1K 989
Von gymnasliam

WOW THE STEAL MY GIRL CLIP IS PERFECT OK (sep.22)

comment your birthday! mine is February 4th! Aquarius baby woo!

-

A loud bang at the window sounds an my eyes dart open.

Is it some kind of criminal trying to kill me this early in the morning?! I wanted to live longer than this! I hope this killer is dumb and realizes that I am not home and then he will go away.

Yeah, that sounds likely.

I shrug it off, and yank the covers over my head because hey, a beauty needs her sleep. Okay, if this was beauty and the beast I may or may not be the beast in the equation..

Shortly after the first noise, a softer bang hits the window again.

Scared for my life, I slowly peek out from my covers to peer at the window. Luckily, I do this just in time to spot something white hit against the window again.

"What the heck?" I groan and sit up before walking towards the window.

Pulling the window upwards, I look below me.

I should have known.

"Why good morning, beautiful! It's about damn time!" Liam calls, grinning up at me.

Who is he calling beautiful? I know my hair is probably sticking up in about fifty different directions and i'm sure there's drool somewhere on my face.

"What do I look like? Repunzel?" I roll my eyes at him, "and what in the world were you throwing at my window?"

He holds up something in a ball, that white thing I saw. "Socks!"

"Are you serious?" I mumble to myself.

"Hey, instead of leaving me down here, do you mind letting me up? I have a surprise for you," he points to a black box he holds in the hand that isn't holding the wad of socks.

"Fine!" I give in, backing away to search for the expandable ladder I had in my closet. How did he know I could let him up? The only reason I had this stupid thing was because my dad used to work for construction and they gave him an extra. I'm still wondering why the heck he thought I would bring it good use.

When I retrieve the ladder, I make my way back to the window and press the button on the side of the thing while hanging it out of the window.

"Thanks," he thanks me and as soon as it touches the ground, he climbs up, holding the box under his arm.

No, I am not looking at his large muscles flexing while he does this because that would be wrong.

As soon as he makes his way inside, I take this time to examine what he's wearing. A black beanie with the word 'hype' is on his head, just above his thick eyebrows and a black t-shirt hugged his torso, making his muscles look wonderful if I should add. Tied across his waist - that wore light colored jeans - is a plaid flannel which doesn't make sense even though he looks so hot...wait what, no.

"Why didn't you come through the door?" I ask, still wondering why in the flying heck he didn't take the easy way in and taking my mind away from his attire.

He sets the box on my window sill before pulling the ladder up and pressing the button to gather it. "Because, what's the fun in that, Jo?"

"So throwing your socks at my window is fun?"

He laughs setting down the ladder, "It is for me."

I roll my eyes before they land on this 'surprise' box on my window sill.

"What's in the box?" I ask, pointing behind him.

A small smile takes place on his pink lips, "I told you, a surprise."

"But-"

"Just shutup and close your eyes," he says.

"How nice," I retort, shutting my eyes.

"No peeking!"

"I'm not, geesh!" I defend myself.

Hearing Liam open the box and pulling whatever was inside, out, he tells me to open my eyes.

When I do, I almost choke.

"You got me a...a dress?" I gape at the yellow sundress in his hands. It's strapless, something that I never took interest in since my arms used to be flabs, and it flows at the bottom slightly.

Why would he get me this?

"Do you like it?" he smiles, looking proud of his gift to me.

"I-I love it, but-" I look down at my feet. Should I be wearing something like that?

I had just started to adjust to my new body and I never had worn something like that. My usual attire had always been a baggy t-shirt or a hoodie and some sweats. How could I wear something as pretty as this?

"But what?" his smile drops.

I sigh, "I can't wear that, Liam."

How can I put in words that I was a fat cow months ago so I was scared for my life that I was going to end up not fitting it, or looking just plain horrible? How embarrassing.

"Jolissa," he breathes softly, "you're insecure, aren't you?"

I don't say anything and keep my fixed gaze on my bare feet.

Dang Liam for catching me.

A finger suddenly tilts my chin up, "How many times do I have to tell you that you are beautiful? What will it take to make you see that you are worth every damn difficult day that I have spent Coaching you? Why can't you see that?" he asks in such a soft tone, a tear spilling from my eye.

Why am I crying?

His thumb quickly swipes the water from my cheek, "Don't cry."

"I'm sorry, Liam, it's just that I never wore something like this before." I finally confess, too scared to look him in the eye.

Wow, Jolissa you are doing a great job of being strong.

Not.

"If I promise you that you will look amazing, would you wear it? For me?" his voice the same gentle tone.

I nod my head, my feelings taking control.

What did I just get myself into?

"Thank you," he smiles, removing his finger from my chin and resting a hand on my shoulder. "Get dressed?"

"I-in the dress?"

"No, that's for tomorrow. Today, I want you to meet my friends," he smiles."

"Should I be scared?" I ask.

He laughs, eyes crinkling and shoulders shaking like they usually do. "That's my Jo, humor and all. Now, get dressed, babe," Liam winks at me and I roll my eyes hiding a smile.

Ignoring that he had just called me babe, I make my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Lord only knows what today will bring.

-

LIAM IS SO SWEET AWWW

i srsly wish i had a liam in my life wHOS WITH ME

ok anyways lol sorry it took long for the update

i had school and bad wifi and busy stuff and writers block and yeah

ALSOOO GUYS I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT (no surprise lmao) ITS A NIALL HORROR ONE AND ITS MY FIRST THRILLER SO PLS CHECK THAT OUT

the prologue is up already coz i just posted it today lol

anywhore, love you allll

WE NEED A NAME FOR ALL MY READERS OUT THERE RIGHT??

can i call you my dumplings or does that make you cringe

idk

48 votes and 50 comments for the next update bc i know you guys can do it okay

(your fav runs his hand down your back until it rests at your waist. he pulls you closer and his lips brush against your ear making you shiver from the proximity. "vote, babe," he whispers and you nod.)

YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING PPL

VOTE

lmao ok bye im weird i know sorry

-kiana

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3K 451 55
{Completed} "Life can be ironic sometimes. I searched the whole world for my princess but she was right next door." He said completely catching me of...
265K 8.6K 42
"He can fuck you good but I can fuck you better." ©Copyright 2015 Smiley_Miley_
135K 8.9K 16
[COMPLETED] [SHORT STORY] ❝I was starting to fall for him...but for all I know, we could be thousands of miles away❞ ************ Copyright © 2014: A...
854K 11K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! ❤