Aphrodite (RDJ / Scar Jo)

بواسطة JustAlilfan

When Isabelle Rivers accepts a irrefutable proposition to work as a receptionist at Paradise Island's resorts... المزيد

Summary
Job offer
The nightclub
Day to day
Drunk
Irreversible
Dear bottle
Clues
Solved riddles
Determined
Apathetic
Trustworthy
The bounds of secrecy
Hidden
I'm sorry
Plan B
Taking chances
Whirlwind
Safety
-Note-
Attached?
Downhill
Last door on the right
Fighter?
We are not safe in here
Embrace
Uncertain Thoughts
Interrogations
The dance
Utah
Tomorrow
Desperate
Soon
Different ways
Mysteries
You know where to find me
Hope
Not an easy task
Twenty facts about me
Bossy
The Larsons
Companion
Something for a start
Chad Williams
High voltage
A lot better
Truthful
Ghosts of the past
The world
Ups and downs
Deceived
Divided
Unknown fate
Locked
Picking sides?
Uncertain plans
It's time
Mismatches
Not yet
You found me
Heat
The truth
Aphrodite
Sequel???
New Book

Starway to Hell

2.5K 49 10
بواسطة JustAlilfan

HEY!

First of all, I'd like to say I was already able to add a small cast. I will add some more characters soon, but, for now, I think that's good for you all to have a mental idea of the story.

Third Person’s POV

The room was really dark and cold.

Frightening.

When she finally woke up and saw herself in such a place, desperation and panic filled her body.

She could feel she was tied up in a hard and small mattress, which scared her even more.

Where was she?

What the hell was happening?

She couldn’t really remember what had happened.

The last thing she remembered was accepting that man’s ride…

Oh, that man.

What was his name again?

Fra… No… Fritz..

Exactly. Fritz.

Isabelle felt herself screaming for help.

How could she let herself be deceived by someone.

She never, ever in her life, trusted someone she’d just met. Much less accept their offers.

How could she, naively, not see his intentions?

What had he done to her?

Where was she, now?!

“HEEEELP!” she screamed, the tears streaming down her face.

The sight of her mother and her little boy. Her Theo.

They were probably panicking, not knowing any news from her.

She had no idea how long it had been since she arrived at Paradise Island.

Isabelle was lost in her thoughts and exhausted from all the tears, desperation and escape attempts, when a sudden noise was heard and a door opened.

A strong light suddenly invaded the room, making her shut her eyes tightly.

“Oh look… very pretty indeed” a man’s voice spoke.

When she finally opened her eyes again, she saw a man in a lab coat.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” she yelled “Let me go! What do you want?!” she sobbed “I have nothing I can give you”

He smiled “Oh dear…” his hand touched her body from her feet until her face. It was useless to try to move away, since she was tied. “There is a lot you can give me”

His smile was repulsive and his look disgusting.

“Where am I?!”

He smiled “At Paradise Island, my dear”

She cried as he started to take some blood sample from her “What are you doing to me?”

“Nothing, dear” he smiled up at her “I’m just running some tests on you, then I will give you a good breakfast and a place where you can take a bath. We don’t want you to get sick, do we?”

“LET ME GO… AHHH!” she tried to move her arm away, which only made the needle move inside her and, obviously, hurting her.

“Oh, we have a noisy one this time, don’t we?”

It was a female voice, talking now.

She looked at the door to see a middle aged woman walking to her, with a smile on her face.

“Who are you?!”

“It doesn’t matter now, does it?” she smiled, looking at her “You are too pretty. Let’s do something about it, right?”

Belle looked at the lady, not understanding a bit of what was going on.

“This will do” the old man finally took her blood and untied her.

Obviously, she took the opportunity to try to run, but as soon as she was reaching the door, Fritz appeared and shoved her to the floor.

“Where were you going, Princess?” he smiled

“Ah, c’mon Fritz. Don’t hurt the Princess” the female walked over to her “We don’t want that skin bruised. It has to be perfect… I’m sure many will want to feel it”

Belle’s eyes widened “LET ME GO! WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU CANNOT FORCE ME INTO ANYTHING!” she cried

“You will, my dear.” She helped her up “We wouldn’t want anything to happen to Theo Rivers, would we? Or Lisa Rivers?”

Her eyes widened “WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM? WHERE ARE THEY?!”

“Back home, and safe” she smiled “For now… and for as long as you follow my orders, honey”

Belle cried.

Anything made sense in her head.

She couldn’t believe what was happening.

It had to be a dream.

*In California*

“Why hasn’t mom called yet, grandma? She told she would?” Little Theo asked

“Honey, she has already text us. She said they already filled your mommy with work, so she is already super busy. But she will give news and call as soon as possible” she kissed her grandson’s forehead “Everything is just fine” she said, hiding her disappointment.

She would have preferred to hear her daughter’s voice as well. To make sure she was alright.

She already missed her too much.

*Back in Paradise Island*

Belle forced herself to eat, still in panic and disbelief.

They had given her a place to take a shower and change clothes and, after that, a big meal.

She didn’t feel like eating anything at all, but the way they kept threatening to hurt her family, how they seemed to know everything about her scared her way too much.

All she felt was regret.

Regret for being such a fool to accept a proposition without even checking out it was, indeed real.

Well, everything pointed to the fact it was.

Only now she could see there wasn’t.

Anything.

Just these scary people, threatening her.

“C’mon, I will introduce you to your friends”

She frowned as Fritz held her arm and dragged her to an unknown place. A place that didn’t seem so good and a really cold place.

There was this huge hall with lots of doors, and she soon found out they were bedrooms.

Soon, she saw lots of people.

Lots of women.

A knot formed in her throat.

She looked at the ladies’ faces.

Hurt.

Pain.

And some simply showed… Apathy.

“This is your room” He dropped her in a tiny room with a small bed, a small mirror and a washbasin.

It was worse than a prison cell.

“Suit yourself, tonight you will get to know the other part of the deal” Fritz smiled, looking at her up and down

“Let me call my family!” she looked at him “Let me talk to them”

He laughed “Hey… I have text them already” he took her phone from his pocket “They know you are ok” he smiled widely and was about to walk away when something stopped him

“Oh, I was almost forgetting” he approached her “I let you take your shower on your own… I am assuming you are…” he smiled “all shaved?”

Her eyes widened

“You know… ‘cause if not… we’ll have to do something about it… for tonight”

He started to walked away.

She was petrified in her spot. Suddenly, she solved many riddles in her mind.

Were they going to force her to… have sexual activities?

Hell… no.

“I am not doing anything!” she yelled, walking to him “YOU WILL NOT FORCE ME TO…”

He grabbed her arms tightly “What? Screw men? My dear, if you don’t, then you’ll get screwed anyway. I’ll advise you to just enjoy it” he smiled devilishly “And don’t ever forget your little Theo”

He disappeared from that place, leaving her there, lost, scared and angry at everything.

She looked around, seeing all the ladies staring at her.

Some of them were really young.

Not many were much older.

A young girl walked up to her “They killed my brother…” she spoke, her expression completely indifferent “They killed him anyway…”

A really beautiful girl walked up to her, one who was about her age “Come with me…” she whispered, softly “And I am so sorry for welcoming you here” she sadly said, taking her back to her room

“What are they doing to me?!” she sobbed

The girl looked at Belle sadly.

And she didn’t have to say anything else.

*somewhere around Paradise Island*

The old man walked around the destroyed house. He could still smell the burned wood in some places.

Yet, there was still one or two divisions standing.

He searched around, trying to find something.

Some clue.

That was when he felt a gun pointed to his head.

“Get your ass outta here. Now” the deep voice was frightening.

Oh, but the man recognized it perfectly “Reilly…”

“Out”

“I can’t believe you are here…” he turned around to see his friend, in a pretty shattered body, with a bottle of whiskey in his other hand. And god, he did stink.

He probably didn’t have a proper bath in weeks.

“F*ck you… leave me”

“Reilly, look at you… you’re killing yourself.”

He looked at his friend, his stare was cold and threatening.

“Come with me… Come back to work… that would be good for you to… get your mind fresh and… try to move on”

The younger man looked at him, drunk and angered “I’m not moving.”

“Reilly… It was not your fault”

The gun, previously pointed at the older man’s head, moved away when Reilly used it to touch the side of his face, with his eyes closed.

“Come…”

“LEAVE!” he yelled, moving around starting to shoot every object that remained standing.

“REILLY! PLEASE STOP!” he tried to hold him back, but, oh boy, he knew he had no chance against him. Evenif he was drunk.

“LEAVE! F*CK YOU” he yelled, his eyes drowned in a mixture of tears and the verge of delirium.

Scared, the old man stepped back “I will be back, man” he whispered “I’m not letting you kill yourself”

He then left, feeling the most coward man alive, but determined to take this lost man out of his own hell.

Hello!

Here is the second chapter!

What do you think?

Is it making any sense? I'm trying to evolve things gradually.

I hope it is not confusing?

Please tell me what you think?

Comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.7K 932 30
(sequel to Scars) With every passing day Astrid finds it harder and harder to hide her feelings. But soon she gets engaged to a man she never k...
1.7K 112 15
Sheen, who never feared ghosts, was getting involved in some kind of stuff, haunted stuff. Her journey from her orphanage to the place where she alwa...
2.1K 62 8
When Wanda Maximoff finds her in a new world where the supernatural exists and not a single sign of her friend. She has to learn to adapt to this new...
5.6M 163K 145
❝I will never forget the way you made me feel like I was everything, and I will never forget the way you made me feel like I was nothing.❞ A cliché t...