Say my name |Cedric Diggory x...

By Star_noodle

(Y/N) (L/N) is a half - Veela , so when she got a Hogwarts letter she wasn't exactly surprised . When she boa... More

GUIDE
Nightmare
Diagon alley
Hogwarts Express
First day of class
Flying
What!?
Quiddich
Hi,I'm Harrison,Harrison Davis.
You Son of a-!
Christmas
Happy birthday Gracie!
End of a busy year
Mindblown!
Katie's birthday!
I can't belivive you would do this Ava!
I'll beg on my knees all day!
BONUS CHAPTER
Little swan
Family trip... i guess
All abord the choo-choo train.
Hey... about your brother
Jealous, Diggory?
Hogwarts is hosting...WHAT?
Woah...really?!
I'm sorry... i really am.
The prophesy
Get in losers, we're going shopping!
Secret parties.
To choose and to decline
The Yule ball
A white christmas
The second task
Happy valentine's day, dipstick
Snake...
OWLs
The final task, the final goodbye
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!
Options
More questions + OC applications
Rewrite

Holy shi-Noah!

9.2K 241 386
By Star_noodle

Friday 30th December 1990
Say my name
Your POV
~•~

Today was the day that everyone came back from their homes to school. I waited excitedly in the great hall for people to arrive from the train.

The door burst open dramatically and people poured into the great hall:Sam ,Lauren and Cedric sat down next to me. I gave Lauren a huge hug before sitting again.

"Hey queenie ! Miss us?" Cedric teased.

"Yeah I miss Sam and Lauren sooo much!" I replied,smirking.

"Rude!" He joked.

"I mean Ceddie-boy it's the truth, how can she resist this fineeee pie-"Sam started but Lauren slapped him on the back of his head."OW!"

"Shut up ! That's inappropriate Sam! She's eleven !" Lauren hissed.

"Eh I have an older brother I'm fine with it."

"Soo I can say it?"

"NO!" We shouted in unison.

"Okay ,Okay! Calm yourself woman!" He put his hands up in mock surrender. Noah burst into the hall.

"Hey guys! Missed you! Hey (Y/N) haven't seen you in a while!" He blabbed. Wait a second...

"Noah... we talked yesterday." I raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"Oohh exposed man!" Sam joked

"Oooooh !!!" We all said in unison while Noah blushed idiotically.

~T I M E S K I P~

We all walked out the great hall with smiles plastered on our faces and joking our way to our dorms. Noah suddenly ran off. I chased after him ,calling out his name.

He ran into the forbidden forest...

"Noah ,what are you doing?!" I yelled after him.

"I have a bad vibe that someone's gonna get hurt!"

"If anyone,it'll be You Noah!"

"Thanks for having soo much faith in me (Y/N) !"  He rolled his eyes at me,Then he ran off again and I chased after him into the danger.

Wolfs were howling ,spiders we crawling slowly, bushes were rustling. Oh god.

"Noah I have a bad feeling about this!"

"We'll be fine!"

"If you say so..." I said then followed him deeper into the woods. We are NOT gonna be fine.

We ran until we were in a clear space with no trees.

"This was where my dream was... there's no one here!" He gasped suddenly.

"No shiz Sherlock!" Then I turned my head toward his gaze.

Shit

Werewolves.

It wasn't how I pictured it to look like.

It was hairless and ... spindly?

Noah... if we make this out alive ,your sooo dead.

A werewolf advanced on Noah...

It raised its claws.

"Holy shi- NOAH!" I yelled.

It lowered its arm...

I ran towards Noah at the speed of light.

The werewolf's claws were dangerously close to Noah's gorgeous face. Wait gorgeous,NOT THE TIME (Y/N)

I pushed Noah out the way and I heard an ear piercing scream that I realised was me.

The claws slashed my waist. Ouch

Noah yelled my name desperately calling out to me.

A tall figure stepped out of the trees.

There were black spots dancing in my eyes.

I blacked out.

~T I M E S K I P~

I woke up in the hospital bed. I sat up but stopped since there was a piercing pain in the side of my waist.

I realised that I had many visitors.Cedric,Noah ,Sam,Lauren, Harrison and Katie were all surrounding my bed.

"(Y/N) your alive!" Katie yelled , I realised she had tears pouring down her cheeks. They all hugged me loosely.

"Ugh my head and waist kill!"

"Well considering you were attacked by a fully transformed werewolf,your quite lucky my friend!" Sam said sarcastically.

"How long have I been out?" I asked groggily

"Around three months." Cedric stated.

"THREE MONTHS!"

"That's what I said."

"How much work have I missed?" I complained.

"You wake up from a coma and you asked how much homework you got? You confuse me Kiddo." Lauren tutted but I could see the smirk pulling at her lips.

"How did we get out alive?"I asked directly to Noah.

"Well If one of the Weasley twins hadn't followed us, then we'll be wolf food!"

"Nice! Where are they?"

"I don't know but I got you some of your favourite sweets!" Cedric offered. I squealed and took them from his hand.

"Thanks Cedric!" I hugged him and kissed his cheeks. He replied with a bone crushing hug. I let out a surprised squeak. Ouch my waist.

"Cedric,as much as I love you right now ,my waist kills!" He let go looking sheepish.

"Sorry (Y/N) ! Just glad to see you awake!"
I could see Katie smirking like an idiot in the background.Like her and Harrison were any better!

~T I M E S K I P~

I was discharged from the hospital wing two weeks later and surprisingly I hadn't missed to much work. However I needed to catch up with the GOSSIP!

Me ,Gracie and Katie all sat on my bed talking about the new couples of the school.

"So Jess Hickman is in her 9th boyfriend for this year!" Gracie said. Jess is a sixth year that had way too many guys wrapped around her little finger.

"Seriously!"

"Ya and did you hear the great news between her ," she indicated to Katie" And pretty boy Davis!" Katie turned blood red.

"SISTER SPILL THE BEANS!" I hollered at Katie.

"Will you three shut up your sooo annoying!" Hailey screeched. Her voice is sooo annoying!

"Shut up Hailey!" We shouted at her simultaneously. Then we returned to our conversation.

"Well...?" I asked impatiently.

"MeandHarrisonaredating!" She blabbed.

"Could you repeat that,slower?"

She took a deep breath in." Me and Harrison are now dating." I squealed in delight. On the other hand ,Hailey was fuming!"We're just trying the whole dating thing !" Sureee.

"How many kids you gonna have?" I asked teasingly.

"Fifty ." She rolled her eyes at my while replying.

"Ooh better get at it then!" Gracie shoved her lightly.

"I hate you guys!" She muttered.

"Love you too! But of course,Harrison loves you moreeee!" I teased. "But you two better not start making out every minute!" She groaned.

We went to bed soon after.

What a few months it's been!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count:1054
So sorry for not updating much I don't have many ideas for future chapters or this one really.

Signing off~Star 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.3K 67
♡ "You know, since I was a young girl I have felt this push from the universe. I've always followed whenever I feel her current- it's how I eventuall...
542K 11.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
4.6K 138 31
(Still needs some editing, if you see a mistake feel free to comment!) Started: February 1st, 2021 Finished: March 15, 2021 Tatum Miller attends Hogw...
311K 6.3K 101
COMPLETE! 🙌🏼IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORING🙌🏼 --------- This is y/n's journey through Hogwarts, having the twins as be...