Roller Coaster | Lee Felix X...

By savemejisoos_

Korean theme parks were way better than the ones back in Australia. All we had was Dream World or the Big Ban... More

Rollercoaster
Away From The Crowd
First Time for Everything
Shattered Hearts
Good Morning
Getting Closer
Sorry ❤️
Just Like Home
A Third Wheel
Even Further
Requests?
Phone Call
Happy birthday Felix!!
Goodbye?
Rollercoaster
Old Friend
Secret Talent
Forbidden Feelings
No Secrets
The Truth
Clearing Things Up
Dreams Do Come True
Surprise!
Love and Passion
Coffee Date
Roommates
New Mates
Jealous
Interrupted
A Date With Ari
Interrogation
Teacher
I'M BACK!
The Big Meet

Lust

1.2K 28 69
By savemejisoos_

I wake up abruptly to the sound of my alarm. It's 9 AM, and as soon as I open my eyes my heart sinks when they land on the mess surrounding me. I still have clothes to put away, and my parents are sending over a good portion of my shit from home so I have that to look forward to.

On the bright side, today I get to see my two favourite boys in the whole world. Seungmin and Chris :)

On a more serious note, I think I should get to know Seungmin a bit better. He's one of the few members who speaks English, and maybe I could even have a friendship with him alike to mine with Chris.

I decide to finally roll out of bed and put my favourite unicorn slippers on, completing my beautiful look of bed hair and a large black hoodie.

As I'm walking to the bathroom I peek into Jesse's room and see she has already left for work. Aaww such a shame, she won't be able to join me in dancing to my music that I blast from my speaker whenever I'm home alone.

I miss being able to do that, I miss Australia. Sure, Korea is beautiful and I've met people that I love, but I gave up my own country and the many other friends and family that I had and love.

Stopping myself from getting too deep into thought, I put my Spotify on shuffle, and If I Were A Boy comes on. This song may be old, but oh how much of a bop it truly is.

I move to the kitchen and put on my scramble eggs as I sing my heart out. From all the times I've practiced singing alone, I don't sound that bad, but I'm still not any good.

I dance around the kitchen, completing my eggs and coffee, then sitting down on the kitchen counter top and swinging my legs joyfully as I dig in.

I begin washing up, but scream at the top of my lungs as I feel small hands grab my waist lightly. I turn around with dripping hands from being in the sink, and glare at Felix.

"Are you crazy?! I thought you were a crook!"

"What?!" Felix yells over the sound of my blasting speaker. I move over to it and switch it off.

"I said, are you fucking crazy?!"

"Naw, did I scare you that much, baby?"

"Don't 'baby' me; you're rude."

Felix laughs at me and I can't help but softly mimic him.

"Are you going dressed like that?" He looks me up and down, and his eyes widen slightly when he sees my exposed thighs.

"Oi, eyes up here." I look at him and he returns my eye contact with a sly grin.

"What're you gonna do about it?" He moves closer to me and wraps a hand around my back, bringing the other up to my face to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

I kiss him lightly, then push him away gently as I make my way to my room.

"No, I am not wearing this. I'm gonna go get changed, won't be long."

I enter my room and rummage through a small pile of clothes at the foot of my bed until I find the denim shorts and body suit I wanted.

I slip into them and walk into the bathroom to do some makeup. As I'm curling my eyelashes the door opens, revealing a grinning Felix, watching me in awe in the mirror.

"Lix, what're you doing in here?" I return his stare in the reflection of the mirror and he smiles softy at me.

"Just seeing where the magic happens."

I scoff. "What magic?"

Felix makes an obvious point to check me out before replying. "The magic of my hot as girlfriend."

I roll my eyes but can't hide my wide smile. "Ugh, why did I choose someone as cheesy as you."

He chuckles lightly, but remains leaning against the door frame as I finish my makeup and hair. Once I'm finished, I go to walk out the door, but he steps in front of me with his hands held above his head holding the frame. He leans in closer to my face.

"You know, that shirt is really tight." He looks down at my torso and suddenly grabs my hips. "I love it, and all the guys will see how beautiful you are, and that you're mine."

He leans in further until there is almost no space left between our faces. He holds a hand behind my head and guides my lips to his own.

He pulls away slowly and smiles softly.

"Felix?"

He hums in response.

"Why are you being so... romantic today?"

He moves out of the doorway to let me pass, and grabs my hand as we walk to my bedroom.

"I guess, when I saw you I realised I had slightly forgotten how lucky I was. And I want you to know that I know, that I love you."

He sits on my bed and pulls me between his legs.

"I love you too, Lix."

He wraps his arms around my back and pulls me in closer, kissing me deeply. I move onto his lap and cling my legs around his torso.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Y/N." He manages to get out between breaths.

"What do you mean?"

He creates some distance between us and looks me in the eyes.

"Do you know what you're sitting on?"

"Hm? My boyfr- ooooh." I suddenly realise what he means and begin to blush lightly.

"It's okay, baby, maybe just save it for when we don't have a place to be."

I smile at him warmly, when a thought suddenly hits me. I leave his lap and walk over to my phone.

10:15 AM. Plenty of time, but I should tell him.

I feel his eyes watching me curiously as I check for any messages from Jaiden.

"Um, Felix, I forgot to tell you something." I walk back over to the bed and sit next to him. His gaze remains focused on me as he waits for me to continue.

"Jaiden is actually coming back to Seoul today, and he wants to meet the rest of the guys, so I said it would be alright if he came along with us today to your dorm."

Felix holds my hand and I look around at him.

"That sounds like fun." He gives me a wide grin and I giggle slightly.

"So you're okay with it?"

"Yeah, of course, Jaiden's the man."

I laugh at him and hold a hand to his cheek.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek and hop up to get my shoes. I sit on the ground while putting them on, and notice Felix staring at me again.

"You know, I did tell you to wait until later on."

I look up at him confused and he looks down to my bodysuit, which is revealing my cleavage as I'm leaning over to tie my shoes.

"You better stop teasing me, Y/N."

"Ugh, stop it you."

He smiles at me, showing his crescent shaped eyes, the most adorable thing in the world, and it's mine.

This thought makes me feel warm inside, and I suddenly become aware of how happy being here has made me. I found my dream job, and my dream guy, I'm here with two of my best friends, and I'm making even more friends, such as Chris.

My thoughts are interrupted as the doorbell rings and I hear the familiar voice of my much-too-energetic friend.

"Open up, bitch!"

Wowowowoow I find this chapter so cute and I loved writing it. I felt bad that there was no Lix-action in the chapter before, so here you go. All the Lust you'll ever need. :)))

I was texting my friend from school and he said that ;))) looks like the person is winking with two chins and I haven't been able to look at those 'emojis' the same since...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 2.1K 29
"Binnie!" I heard a cheery voice, I have never heard before. Turning around as Changbin raised his hand to wave, then I saw the most beautiful man ev...
4.7K 225 30
Park Chaeyoung was as boring as they come. Virgin, never kissed anyone. Until...she moved to Busan and was acquainted with the one and only, Lee Minh...
307K 13K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
2.6K 83 21
BOOK 1 ~ Remember I was your hero, I'd wear your heart like a symbol I couldn't save you from my darkest truth of all ~ "Poor little y/n, fallen deep...