๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ || ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By liquiddsmooth

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

~intro~
smile
headache
blood
fall
burn
rushed
plan
sleep
visit
push
safe
busted
hunt
somehow
coverโœง*๏ฝกpt.1
coverโœง*๏ฝกpt.2
โœง*๏ฝกnew book โœง*๏ฝก

jump

1.1K 62 72
By liquiddsmooth

Jin
- May 20th 9:20 pm -

Jin stood in the brightly lit kitchen thinking of what to prepare for Lisa's dinner for the night; she had study classes again. He fished out a variety of ingredients from his shopping bag, laying them all out onto to counter to begin his business. Normally his parents would be in the living room talking about business or work. The television would be switched to the late night comedy shows while the two had a few glasses of wine. Sometimes even invite Jin and Lisa to watch with them. But that was quite a rare sight to see.

Jin stared blankly a the empty leather couches in the living room, the chandelier hanging from the ceiling hasn't been lit since. They had left abroad for another 'business trip'.

"So much for saying you'd be back once Lisa starts school." Jin mumbled as he added he ingredients to the pan.

The two have been sent all around the world for their whole life, this time Jin somehow convinced his parents to send them back to Korea; to have a normal life again together with the people they missed. Jin has always been Lisa's caretaker, best friend, big brother, even at times he had to act as the parent.

Jin froze for a moment, as if his heart had stopped beating, "Today's Friday...right?" Dropping everything he had in his hands he stumbled over to his phone.

Turning it on the screen lit up reflecting off of his face, the date read May 20th Friday.

"Lisa doesn't have study classes today does she—"

A familiar caller ID appeared on the screen of his phone, startling him before he finished his statement.

————————
Jeon Jungkook...is calling
————————

Jin answered the call without hesitation, but was confused when he was met with the sound of sniffles on the other line.

"Hey Jungkook-ah—"

"Jin." Jungkook said in a stern but sad tone, "I—I'm worthless! I don't know what to say.—I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" he cried choking on his words,

"Woah woah slow down. What are you talking about?" Jin frowned at the nonsense the boy was saying,

"You're gonna fall apart if I tell you.."

"Spill."

"Lisa's dead."

"No."

Jin fell to the ground dropping his phone in the process. He felt a lump in his throat form as the throbbing pain in his knees began to worsen. Before he knew it he was crying.

"No No No No No. fucking way." Jin mumbled wiping his eyes as he reached over for his phone; holding it up against his ear, " How the hell did this happen?!"

"She jumped off the school rooftop! I—I ran up as fast as I could to save her Jin! I tried! I really did!"

"What caused this—?" But before he could finish his lungs gave out, causing him to collapse on the hard wood floor. Jin lay unconscious leaving Jungkook on the other line. Alone.

"Jin?! Hyung?! Are you okay?"

"Jin!"

"Don't leave me!"

"Please—"

Jin
- April 11th 7:01 am -

Jin woke up in his plain white bedsheets on a sunny April 11th. He shot up clenching his chest, touching is surroundings to see if it was really true.

That he restarted once more.

"Fuck!" He screamed attempting to rip out his short black locks, "Fuck no, Fuck, shit. This can't be!" Jin slammed his face onto his pillow, screaming out all his frustration into it. Once he finished his mini temper tantrum, the sound of his bedroom door clicked open.

"I heard groaning and swearing. Yo what's happening in here?" Lisa appeared behind the door, her head stuck out from the crack that she opened,

"I'm watching porn now get out." Jin said to her bluntly burying himself in his bedsheets, making him look like a white puffy caterpillar.

"May I join you?"

"No! What the—! I said get out!"

Lisa left immediately, leaving Jin to stress about his huge problem.

"Why does Lisa have to die..I STILL DON'T KNOW THE REASON! Everything crashed before I could even get an answer from Jungkook." He thought, "But the problem is, ill have to wait a month for that event to happen. I need to be more aware this time. I don't know how long I can keep this up."

Jungkook
- May 20th present day -
- 2:34 pm -

Jungkook sat in his seat, twirling his pencil in his seat as he waited for the dismissal bell to ring. The conversation that he had with Jin the night before kept coming back to his mind.

"Jungkook why won't you tell me where Lisa's going after school."

"Why don't you ask her instead."

"That's why I came to ask you. She won't tell me."

"She won't tell me either!— Can you get to the point? Hyung, you've been throwing questions at me for 10 minutes!"

"She's going to die tomorrow."

"W—What? Why would you say such things—"

"I'm not playing with you Kook. I've been in an infinite loop hole that's been taking me back the date April 11th once someone I care about dies or is in an irreversible situation. So far this is my fifth try up to this point to save her, together with many others along the way. I get weaker and weaker in each loop, I don't know how much time I have left."

"Ah— What?! This is some sci-fi movie action stuff and you didn't tell me!"

"This isn't a joke! Now listen to me! Lisa has a knife in her bag. It's foldable and it's small and I have no idea where she got it. But I found out that she stabs herself before she jumps off the school rooftop. You must take it from her during the school day and stop her at least before 9:00 pm."

"Hold on! What?! She has a— She jumps off— What?"

"Just remember what to do. I'm trusting you. I don't know if this plan will work or not but.. it didn't work when I tried to save her. Only you can."

"Me? Why me?!"

"I used up one of my loops just to observe what happened that day. You were there with her, but you left her alone to use the washroom. Until someone she knew came in and tried pushing her off the building..but she fought back using the knife and ended up killing them. She felt so guilty that she killed herself too. You need to remove that knife from her at all costs. "

"Do you know the identity of the person at least?!"

"No, but all I know is that you came back to check up on her. But in your eyes it looked like a suicide, and ended up calling me."

"You're trusting me? With the life of your sister? This is to much for me to handle!"

"If you succeed I'll let you date her."

"On it! And if I don't?"

"Just don't screw up."

Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted by the dismissal bell, finally he can start the plan. His eyes darted to Lisa who was trying her best to shove her books into her bag. As if something in her bag was preventing her from doing so.

"Yo Lalisa." He called her name making his way over to her desk, waving bye to Rose who had to leave early for her guitar lessons.

Lisa zipped her bag tightly, "Hey Kook." She said smiling gently at him,

"Want me to walk you home? I don't want you to get hurt again. People can be real asses sometimes." Jungkook brushes his fingers against her bangs fixing them back in their place,

"Sure! But are you free after school? I don't want to go home yet. " She looked up at the boy tugging on his sleeve, "I don't have anyone to hang out with today. Rose has lessons."

Jungkook reaches for her hand holding it right in his grasp, "I'd love to. C'mon! Let's get going!" He said as they took off from the classroom.

- 8:30 pm -

The two lay on their backs on the cold concrete of the roof of the school, which had a perfect view of the sunset. The cool wind blew Lisa's bangs to the side as she sucked on her pink bunny popsicle. Jungkook lay next to her munching on his ice cream cone.

"Ahh so refreshing." Lisa sighed as she looked at the remains of her bunny popsicle, who had a distorted face now that it'd been licked multiple times,

"I know right." Jungkook took a deep breath of the fresh air before he gobbled down the rest of his cone, "I wish it can always be like this."

"Like what?"

"No homework. No distractions. Just you and me going out to get some ice cream and chicken, then going back to the school rooftop to watch the sunset simple as that. But I doubt that'll happen."

"How so?"

"Huh?"

Lisa sat up from the concrete, dusting some dust off of her school uniform and looked at him with the most playful grin, "That's because it's happening right now silly." She leaned in closer examining his face, her eyes kept darting back to his lips,

Jungkook slowly got up, their faces still an inch apart. His gazed was only focused on her and only her.

"I have something to give you." Lisa reaches in her pocket, and pulled out a matte black butterfly knife, "I bought it to defend myself from...people but I realized that I don't need it." She flipped the knife around doing little tricks with it,

"Why don't you need it?" Jungkook asked her, surprised how easy it was to retrieve the knife from her,

"Because now I feel safe." Lisa flipped the knife back in it's original position, placing it in his warm hands; folding his fingers to hold it, "With you."

Jungkook blushed at her remark as he brushed his fingers against her cheek brushing the loose strands of hair out of the way. His fingers then trailed down to her lips, stroking them softly as her cheeks flushed a bright red.

"I feel safe with you too." He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers as they held each other's hands, still kneeling on the concrete. They kissed passionately until they fell on top of each other.

Lisa was now on top of him, and he was now beneath her. By surprise Jungkook pulled her down into an embrace, hugging her like a teddy bear as he planted kisses on her forehead.

"Aiya! Stop that!" Lisa giggled playfully slapping his chest,

"Sorry its just that I've been waiting for this moment my whole life." Jungkook smiled at her tucking the knife in his pocket, kissing her one last time on the cheek, "And I think I need to go to the bathroom."

"Haha Okay!" Lisa said laughing at his cuteness as he walked back down the staircase. Leaving her alone.

She walked over to the edge of the roof gazing at how beautiful the view was from up here. Until someone attempted to shove her off.

Lisa was able to quickly turn around and switch places with the person, holding hem against the edge of the railings with her arm.

"I saw right through you."

"Yeri."

———-
Hellooooooo it's me the author! I'm back bishes! After how long you say? Well here's another chapter for you thank you very much. And you finally get Liskook together after such and LONG time! These next chapters won't be so related to the WEBTOON, lmao I don't want to get sued. Anywaysss have a lovely day!

Stay happy, stay healthy! And love vsoo
( bc there are many rumours about them being a couple )

ㅇㅅㅇ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 961 37
ใƒปSTAND-ALONEใƒป โฅ "I just want you to love me, the way you love her. But I guess that won't happen." "I love you, Jungkook." "She's just a forced marr...
29.4K 464 26
second book to my first imagine book. [ โœ”๏ธ] completed [ โœ”๏ธ] discontinue [ ] hiatus [ ] open [ ] closed thank you!
11.1K 763 31
โ“„โ“โ“–โ“žโ“˜โ“โ“– ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š,๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
156K 6.8K 24
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ" -๐—ธ...