Spy School: Clash of Spies

By smh204

There's a new girl at Spy School who is as good, maybe even better, than the great Erica Hale. Erica, obvious... More

Capture the Flag
Audrey
Target Practice
Spying on Friends? Again?
Note
Finale
Truth
Operation Yeasty Meerkat
Sketchy White Van
Tower of Actual Terror
That distant, bitter relative
'The Interrogator'
Why do you have your I-figured-out-their-plan look on?
Thermonuclear Weapons
Fatal Mistake
Bad Fortune Cookie
The Office (Not the TV show)
Rump Towers
I've Been Tagged
Creepy Playground
Bombs With A Side of Betrayal
Last Seconds on Earth
Duke It Out
Family is Everything
Road Trip
Everything is Okay
Authors Final Note

Betrayal...?

2.1K 42 45
By smh204

I don't even bother asking for forgiveness anymore. I wanted to get this out before Spy School British Invasion comes out on the 30th so… yeah. Here it is.

I got tagged by a few people but I don't want to do that again so see Chapter tagged. ;)

I haven't edited it yet so there might be some errors. Feel free to point them out.

Edit: Someone pointed out an error (Thanks WarriorOmega) so I'm finally editing it.

I also uploaded another chapter of Spy School Turns Evil (another one of my older Spy School fan fictions I posted on Fan Fiction) today. So if you hadn't checked it out yet, please do! I update that almost every day!

Finally, Endgame. Woah. Endgame. I won't say anything because #DontSpoilTheEndgame but if you've seen it PLEASE PM me because I need someone to talk to because I can't talk about it at school because well you know... #DontSpoilTheEndgame... but I need someone to talk so I can release my thoughts and theories.

Thanks for everyone reading, reviewing and voting. If you haven’t, why not? It's free! Lol :) Enjoy

I woke up bitter. I was cranky and not really speaking to anyone. We ate a quick breakfast and got ready for the big day.

Everyone seemed to notice my mood but no one commented on it.

You okay? Mike mouthed to me as we were finishing up breakfast. I just gave him a cold stare. He gave me a confused one back. Traitor.

“Let’s go over the plan one more time,” Erica said, “Chip, you're the son of the guy in the Presidential Suite. None of the UN members are staying in the hotel for security reasons, so you’re officially Richmond Washington, son of Charles Washington. You go to the desk and be really impatient and annoying to the clerk.”

Chip nodded, “Can I go by Rich because the guy's rich?”

“Yeah, um…okay. Mike, you're going to be the opposite of Chip. Confused guest and just make a mess and cause chaos in the lobby. Your jobs are just to distract the people in the lobby. When the front desk is distracted, Ben and Jawa will act as cable guys and slip into the basement. I will follow you guys in the basement. Chip and Mike will act as watch from the lobby. Zoe and Murray will be in our ears from the security camera. We need to find anything suspicious today. Got it?” Erica looked at all of us in turn and we nodded, “Great then get ready.”

So we did. We all got in our clothes from Goodwill. I still avoided talking to everyone. I was so not in the mood.

Finally, by 0900, we were ready to go. We were all in my room with our clothes on, radio in ear and going over final preparations.

“I'm going to go steal a car. Chip will you stand watch?” Jawa asked.

“Sure,” Chip grumbled.

“I'll wait outside. Come out when you're ready. Murray, come out with me. I need to talk to you.” Erica left and walked outside. Murray dutifully followed.

“I need to show Mike a blind spot in the camera he needs to watch out for. He'll be out in a minute.” Zoe said. I just nodded and went outside.

Right as I stepped outside, I realized I left my prop cable box inside. I went back inside and heard hushed voices from the deck.

I snuck inside and hid out of view from the deck, but still could hear everything.

“Did you do it?” I heard Zoe whisper harshly. I widened my eyes in surprise. Why what was she doing?

“Yeah, I took care of it. How about you? “ Mike replied. I could barely contain a gasp. What where Zoe and Mike talking secretly about?

“Yeah I did it. We can’t fail this time. We've failed too many times to count. But luckily, no one's caught on to us. The secret’s safe for now.” Zoe whispered in a hurry.

“Yeah, for now. How long will we be able to pull it off?” Mike asked.

My mind was racing? The only explanation for this was that… that they were working for the bad guys. Did all of my friends betray me? I needed to hear the rest of the conversation.

“Hopefully until our plan goes into action, which will be tomorrow. Ben’s gonna be so blindsided.”

Did Zoe admit she's working for SPYDER?

“Yeah he is. They're going to get suspicious if I don't get out there. See you tomorrow I guess. It's annoying they're locking down the tower.” I heard Mike stand up.

“Yeah but you know why,” Zoe replied, “Be safe Mike.”

I could practically see his charming smile, “Always am.” Then I heard a sound that froze me into shock:

The sounds of lips kissing a cheek.

Did Mike just kiss Zoe?! What was going on?!

I heard Zoe giggle after that and shove Mike, saying, “Go, you idiot.”

The screen door was opening so I quickly grabbed the prop box and slipped outside where everyone was.

I was debating whether to tell Erica about what I just heard or not. They didn't outright say they were working with SPYDER but they are up to something suspicious. I decided not to say anything yet but keep a watchful eye out. I was still hoping they weren't working for them. First Audrey now maybe Mike and Zoe.

I second after I came out, Mike came out and clapped his hands together.

“Ready to go?” Mike asked enthusiastically.

“Yeah, we stole two cars. Where's Zoe?” Erica asked.

“Oh I didn't know she had to come,” Mike yelled inside the room, “ZOE! COME ON!”

She came outside, “Why am here?”

“Can you drive?” Chip asked.

“Of course,” Zoe rolled her eyes, “It's standard for agents to know how to drive.”

I didn't know how to drive. We were both only fourteen.

“Okay then let's go. Murray is driving me, Chip and Mike. Zoe, you drive Ben and Jawa.” Erica pointed to two old cars.

“You trust Murray with a car?” I asked, really confused.

“Only because I attached GPS and a remote trigger explosive. If I see either of them not go straight to the motel after dropping us off, they'll go blasting off into a space explosion.” Erica explained.

“Wow, Ice Queen,” Zoe snarled sarcastically, “Thanks for the vote of trust. Really appreciate it.”

Erica said nothing but just glared at her.

“Let’s go,” Jawa said before it got too awkward.

Everyone went to their respected cars.

Murray dropped Mike, Chip and Erica off first.

We followed only minutes later.

Rump Towers was huge. It was around fourty stories and tall. The entrance was magnificent with fountains, beautiful plants and art pieces. The lobby itself looked about three stories with a huge, crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The front desk had only three people. There were crowds of reporters from various news stations in front. The lobby was actually quite empty thoguh because security was holding them at bay. Security let all of us in because we looked like residents.

We all entered at staggered times, Mike first and Erica last. We all pretended not to know each other.

Jawa and I entered after Chip, who entered after Mike. We quickly went to the matitience doors, pretending we knew what we were doing.

Chip made a beeline to the front desk.

“Hey! There were a billion people outside! It took me a second longer to get inside! What's going on desk guy?” Chip said rudely. A lot of eyes were already on him. The distraction was working.

“The United Nations is having a meeting here about the multiple terrorist attacks the other day. You seriously didn't know that? Are you a guest?” The poor desk clerk looked barely out of college.

Chip scoffed, “How dare you? My father, Charles Washington is renting out the Presidential Suite!”

The guy’s face turned red, “Sorry sir! My apologizes. Each guest was supposed to notified of this meeting. I'm sorry if you didn't get the memo.”

“You should be! I-” Mike chose this moment to walk up with his leaky Thai food takeout.

He frantically ran up to the desk. Everyone was watching him, “Oh my god! Do you have any napkins? This leaking!”

The desk clerk looked around quickly and ordered a guy next to him to get some napkins.

“If you get any of that on my $800 jacket, I will kill you!” Chip warned.

“I'll try not too,” Mike replied.

“Don’t get that on my desk! We bleached this last night!” the poor clerk looked frantic.

Chip snapped his fingers, “I remember why I was down here! Our room is dirty and our cable is broken. Can you fix this?”

The clerk gave him an incredulous expression, “I'm in the middle of something right now!”

“Yeah well I have something too! I am in the Presidential Suite!” Chip snarled impatiently.

“Hold on please!” He said desperately as he tried to not get the Thai curry on his desk.

Jawa and I took this frantic moment to cause even more chaos.

“Hi!” Jawa walked quickly over to the desk, “We're here to fix the cable in room 901. We need the keys to that door over there. Is there a custodian or some maintenance guy to unlock it for us?”

“Hey, that's my room! Yeah please fix my cable! Daddy's going to miss golf at four!” Chip slapped the desk while Mike ‘accidently’ spilled more curry on the floor.

The guy swore, “Stop spilling it you moron! Give me a second!”

“I don't have a second! I was told the cable is crucial for this room. It was a ASAP situation!” Jawa snapped impatiently.

“Yes it is,” Chip piped up, “Daddy has to watch golf at four!”

“Give me a SECOND!” The clerk yelled, “Make sure that idiot doesn't spill anymore. I'll call maintenance.”

“I'm not the help!” Chip snarled.

“Okay go sir. I'll watch him.” Jawa pretended to fuss over Mike but he was smirking the whole time. I have to admit, Chip's actually a really good actor.

Finally, someone unlocked the door and Jawa and I slipped away while the clerk was still dealing with Mike and Chip. Mike looked like he was having lot of fun.

Jawa and I left a brick in the door so a second after we went into the basement Erica came down with us.

The halls were concrete with dirty LED lights in the ceiling. It might be a five star hotel but the basements are awful. So far, we didn't see anything suspicious.

We reached a three way hallway.

“Let's split up. We have to synchronize our watches and meet back here in exactly five minutes. Jawa, go right. I'll go straight and Ben go left. If you're not back in five, we'll assume you got captured.”

We all nodded, synchronized the watches and went our separate ways.

I headed down my hallway and I was looking up at the ceiling when someone really quiet bumped into me. I started to mumble an apology when the person knocked me down to the ground. The person flipped me over and shoved a knee in the small of my back and pinned my arms down. Their hand pushed my face into the ground. I started to panic.

“Stop squirming. Who are you and what are you doing here down?” The person hissed in my ear.

In shock, I turned my head to confirm my suspicion. Yep, I was right. Audrey Hale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 372 15
Erica Hale gets recruited for a crucial mission at SPYDER, but something goes terribly wrong. Ben Ripley is shocked and a huge betrayal shakes Spy Sc...
1.7K 35 12
(SEQUEL to Spy School: Time Off) Ben and Erica just got back from there ''trip'' and are happily living together in a bigger dorm. Or are they? They...
21.1K 141 25
Ben Ripley is a spy-in-training at the CIA's Academy of Espionage. In his short time there he's had a lot of success, but made many enemies in the pr...
29.2K 527 22
Ben, Erica, Mike and Zoe have made some new friends over summer break. After nearly getting killed, all Ben wants is a couple of months of freedom fr...