Finale

Hello everyone! :) It's been a while and I'm soooo sorry. TESTS! Uh! The death of me! 

Please let me warn you: I frequent on FanFiction. On there, you can find this story under same name and user and I update every 2-5 days on that site. Here, I am SO SORRY, but I haven't for a while. But I will give you two chapters this time!

Without further adue, please enjoy the next chapter! I am so happy how many people are responding well to this!!! :) Thank you all so much! 

(Oh and BTW, does anyone know how to create those amazing covers all of you have?)

My mind raced as I sat at the dinner table. All my friends were chatting around me but I wasn't paying any attention to what they were saying. When they asked me something, I replied with a half-hearted answer. I furiously scanned the room for Erica. I had to talk to her.

I didn't tell anyone what I saw. Right after I saw the note, I tore through the halls looking for her. I didn't want to act suspicious or tell anyone in case this was a setup by Erica or something. But I assumed the worst: either Erica betrayed the whole country or she was undercover or this was a whole ruse by SPYDER. I had no clue what was going on.

But why would Erica betray Spy School? Yes, she was acting weird and salty lately, but nothing to warrant a full on betrayal. If she did do it, someone must have really pissed her off. But maybe (fingers crossed) it was a deep undercover trick to capture SPYDER within its organization. If so, why was she still at school and keep the note (freshly printed) in her room. It was completely stupid. As much as I want to deny it, all the signs pointed to Erica working with them. But I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she didn't know the note was in her room.

I finally saw Erica enter the dining hall. I jumped up and started towards her, ignoring the snickers coming from Chip. "Going to see your girlfriend?" I heard him laugh under his breath. I still ignored him.

I was reading her body language and the weirdest thing about it was there was nothing weird about it. Erica was acting like it was any normal day; grabbing a salad and sitting by herself, nose in a book. If I was her, I would be frazzled and concerned. (It is a proven fact I get frazzled and concerned because it's happened to me before.) To her, finding a note from a terrorist organization was the same as finding an actual spider in her room. Not a note from SPYDER.

It was the strangest thing. She was being Erica-normal, which raised a red flag in my book. She acted like she had maybe gotten a note like this before. What was happening? Was she really working with SPYDER?

I haven't told anyone I was in her room. I was scared. If it wasn't Erica's plan, I didn't want SPYDER to now target me. Erica is more than capable to handle SPYDER. I am barely capable to handle an arachnid spider.

Everyone was staring funnily at me as I headed towards the lion's den (excuse me, Erica's table.) She saw me coming and poked her head out of her book, cocking it slightly in my direction. I motioned I wanted to talk to her, but then Audrey came out of nowhere and cut me off. I internally groaned but plastered a smile on the outside. She blocked me from continuing to Erica and Erica gave me a curious look and shook her head.

"Ben!" Audrey exclaimed, "I was just looking for you! I need help on some tough math homework Geaslin assigned. Will you help me tomorrow morning before the finals?" Oh right. Today was the last round before the finals. Obviously, Erica and Audrey made it to the finals. I had forgotten about it with all the excitement.

"Yeah, sure. I also have to work on my essay tomorrow as well, but I'll help you." I gave her a smile and tried to push past her to talk to Erica. Also, I never grabbed that textbook so I mine as well ask Erica about my homework while we were going to talk.