The Office (Not the TV show)

So I thought I would have a quick update. I was like, I got this one out quickly! Then I realize it was 9 days later. Shoot.

Anyway, the story is coming to a close pretty soon I think! :(

Haha Alright, Enjoy!

I froze, praying they didn't hear me. I crouched below the window looking into the office and pressed myself against the wall. The whole hallway was dark, so I was hoping they weren't very acute this night.

The door swung open slowly as if Joshua and Mr. E didn't want anyone to hear them either. It only opened a little bit, enough room for them to slip through, and they walked out and started down the hall. To my great relief, they didn't even look in my direction. In fact, they were walking the other way!

I let myself sigh in consolation when I felt a whoosh of air next to me. Alarmed, I whipped my head around to only see the door of the office slowly closing. Joshua never shut it. He just assumed it would close on it's own.

Seeing a great opportunity, I stuck my foot out and wedged it between the door and the doorframe. It stayed open and I snuck another glance at the hallway. It was super dark, but I could barely see the silhouettes of Mr. E and Joshua about to turn into another hall. It was clear for me to make my move.

I pushed myself off the ground and slipped into Mr. E's office. I quietly shut the door behind me. It was too risky to turn on the lights, but my eyes had somewhat adjusted to the darkness, so I could see my way around.

It was surprisingly... normal. There was a desk with a lamp and a monitor on it, a small couch for guests to sit on, a filing cabinet on the back wall and a few decorative plants scattered throughout the office.

I immediately went for the desk, to see what was on it. There were a few stray papers, but none labeled 'SPYDER's Secret Plans for all of Eternity' to my great disappointment. But I poked around anyway.

A lot of them were printouts of the news story that they had just caused about the nuking of the countries. It seemed like SPYDER likes to brag about their success. There was also a detailed report about the United Nations, which seemed logical because the UN was hosting a meeting about their attack in Washington DC Friday. SPYDER would probably want to do an evaluation about what the probability they'd get caught was. But what confused me the most was a printout of an email from a man in Sankibali.

Hello. It was a pleasure to meet JH this week. I enjoyed his company very much. You have done exactly what we had asked of you. Well, not exactly, but the end result is what we have wanted. We have your payment and JH told me that the final piece has arrived and your men collected it. That is truly excellent. If all goes well Friday, you two men will be very rich. Very, very rich. Let me know if there are any new developments. -RT

The email was from someone in Sankibali, according to his profile that showed up next to his name (more like his initials). I gathered that JH must be Joshua Hallal but why was he in Sankibali? I remembered Erica telling me in the interrogation Joshua was on a business trip to Sankibali meeting King Tablin. King Tablin... RT! RT is the initials of the dictator of Sankibali! Ranove Tablin!

I remember Sankibali ringing a bell in my head when Erica said it. But where could I have heard it? Suddenly, a thought struck me! When I had first heard of Sankibali, it was in a news report from the same people Joshua and Mr. E were listening to just now. Sydney and Clint. I had heard it in the media center! But what were they talking about in that old news report? Something about the UN letting another country in and Sankibali was...! I got it! I know what the final piece was! What all the news articles had to do with it! I was right! Nuking those five countries wasn't SPYDER's overall plan! That was the start of something bigger, badder and more chaotic! They were planning too...