Tough Times (Choni)

briisk_333 tarafından

Toni and Cheryl have been together for a while until Toni finds out something she wasn't supposed to. Toni an... Daha Fazla

Intro
Heart-broken
Trouble
Hurting
Sorrow
I Want You
Together Again
Pure Anger
Let's make a deal
Fuck You
Why?
Important
Its Over
Jail?
Free or not free?
Talking it out
Surgery
Recovery
New Story
Coming Out
Are U Cheating On Me
Issue(please read)
I Can't Believe She Did It Again
Next Update
I've Been Thinking
Best Day
Too Hard
Hang Out
The Start
Oh My God
Let's Settle This
My Heart
I Love Them
Surprise!!!
Happiness
The News
Again?!??
Believe Me
Baby Shower
She's Here!
Moving On
Sequel

Numb

1.6K 38 26
briisk_333 tarafından

⚠️Mentions of Self Harm⚠️

Cheryl's P.O.V
I was trying to fall sleep from my long day, and as soon as I was about to fell asleep, I heard squeaking sounds from Toni's room. Not only that, but I heard both of them moaning.

I put my head under my pillow, and tried drowning the noise out, but it wasn't working. How the hell are they that loud and they're feet away from my room. I didn't need to hear this, so I started walking to Toni's room.

As I got closer, the moans got louder. I tried so hard not to throw up, because one, I will not waste my money on cleaning the carpet, and two, I did not need to make my house smell like barf.

I got to Toni's door, and knocked on it. They never stopped, so I knocked until they did.

I heard Toni yell "Leave us the fuck alone Cheryl". "Keep the FUCK DOWN" I growled back.

They started going again, and I heard Toni moan "Uggh fuckk!! Just like that...Josie!!I-Im c-c-cominggg". I kicked the door and yelled "Fuck you" to them both on the other side of the room.

I wiped my angry tears away and ran downstairs, to head to my backyard. I grabbed my bow and arrow from the shack, and started shooting arrows at the target. My anger lowered down as I saw myself only getting bullseyes.

Shooting arrows is the only thing that prevents me from murdering someone with my own hands.

But obviously with gloves, because there is no way in hell I am ruining my perfectly manicured nails from that.

I saw that the sun was setting, so I took my bow and gathered my arrows, to put them back.

I sat on one of the chairs at the table and just watched the sunset, until it was time to go back inside

I went inside, and started going to my room, when I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around, and saw that it was Josie.

"What do you want" I spat at her. "Toni said my mouth is better than yours" she said with a smirk. "Why are you telling me this" I asked, completely annoyed at her. "Just thought I let you know I'm better".

She started walking towards the door, and before she left, I said "Bye slutty bitch". She growled at me, then left.

"Why are you saying that to my girlfriend" I heard Toni say from behind me.

That sentence triggered something in my head, so I tried staying calm, and said "Can I please just go to my room". "Sure, but first I wanna know why you are being mean to my girlfriend" Toni said.

When she said "girlfriend", it hurt me to know that I'm not her girlfriend anymore. Actually, it's her fault that we're having issues right now.

I looked at her with anger in my eyes and said "It's none of your fucking business". I started walking to my room, when Toni pulled me back to her. "I think it is my FUCKING business if it has to do with my girlf-".

I cut her off and yelled "STOP CALLING HER YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, YOU'RE DATING THAT PIECE OF SHIT, JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T HURT ME!!!!".

She looked at me in shocked, and I yanked my arm from her as I went to my room, and slammed the door.  I went in the bathroom, and locked myself in there. 

I started looking in the cabinet for my "friend". I found it, and immediately started cutting my arms. I made 6 cuts on each of my arms.

I decided that the cuts on my arms weren't enough, so I started cutting my legs. I made about 3 cuts on both of my legs. I then got up and threw the blade in the sink. I started getting undressed, and let me tell you, those cuts stung like a BITCH.

I got into the shower, and tried erasing my head of everything. The water was burning my cuts, especially because it was hot water, but I didn't give a shit.

I finished showering, and wrapped my towel around me. I went back into my bedroom, and started getting myself ready for bed.

Toni's P.O.V
I was downstairs watching TV, when I saw Cheryl go into the kitchen. For some reason, she was wearing sweatpants, and a hoodie. Cheryl rarely ever wears those two things in the house, so something must be going on.

She started walking into the living room, and when she passed me in the living room she glared at me. I was still her girlfriend though right? Instead of sitting in my lap or even next to me, she sat on a whole other couch.

I wanted to know if I was still dating her, so I went to the couch she was on, and sat next to her. She started getting up, but I grabbed her arm. She hissed in pain, and I quickly let her go.

"Sorry" I said. "Its fine" she spoke with her eyes glued to the TV. "Cheryl I have a question". "Shoot" she said, still not facing me. "Are we still dating" I asked uncertainly.

Cheryl looked at me and said "No, because you decided to fuck another bitch when you told me nothing would happen". "I told you it was an accident though Cheryl" I tried reasoning with her.

She chuckled darkly and said "So your dick just accidentally slipped in her pussy?!?! Not once Toni, but fucking twice. And you did inside my own fucking house that you think is yours, but it's mine okay!!!".

I backed away at the harshness in her voice.

"What? You're scared of me or something? Well you should be. Just because I was nice to you while we were dating, that doesn't mean I'm afraid to go all HBIC on you".

She was glaring at me very hard and I shrunk in my spot.

"I really didn't"- "You didn't mean to fuck her? It doesn't matter Toni, the damage is done. We are done and don't even try and get me back with you. You don't do something like that to the person who you claim you love".

I watched as she reached up and wiped a tear falling down her face. I tried reaching for her, but she moved away. "I do love you though" I told her honestly.

"Obviously not enough for you to stop yourself from having sex with someone else right after we made a promise". I just looked at her, and we stayed there in silence until she said "I'm going to my bed. Bad night to you Toni".

I scrunched my face up at her saying bad night instead of goodnight. I watched as she walked away, and after a few minutes I decided to go after her.

I ran upstairs to Cheryl's room, and pressed  my ear against the door. I heard her go into the bathroom, so I slowly  and carefully went into her room. I saw a trail of blood on the floor,  so I followed it, and it stopped at the bathroom door.

Yes, I "Followed  the trail", because Cheryl's room is big as fuck.

The door was slightly open, so I peeked through it, and what I saw  inside broke my heart. I saw Cheryl in her underwear and bra with cuts on her  legs and arms.

Cheryl was cleaning her cuts, but she kept on wincing  each time she wiped the cuts. Did I make her do this to herself.

I started crying at what I was seeing in front of me. I didn't mean to hurt her like this. I wanted her to feel pain, but not this much pain. Cheryl started putting her clothes back on, so I got out her room, and closed the door.  

I ran to my small room to get a book and jumped on my bed, just as Cheryl came. I looked up and smiled slightly as I shut my book. "What's up" I asked her.

"Where you just peeking at me in my room" she asked and I immediately shook my head no. She looked at me weirdly before turning around to leave, but I stopped her. "Cher wait" I called out, but she left my room and started walking to hers, well ours, but it was hers first.

As she tried closing the door on me, I pushed the door back open. She tried pushing me out, but I wouldn't budge. "Oh my God Toni what do you want, I'm trying to go to sleep" she groaned.

"Why are you wearing sweatpants and a hoodie" I asked her first. She shrugged and said "They just feel comfortable". "You never liked them or wore them in the house before though" I stated.

"Well I just took a new liking to them. People can change their opinions on things Toni" she spoke with an eye roll.

"Stop" I said as I looked at her with a disappointing look.  "Stop what" she asked me like  she was clueless. "Stop lying to me" I said getting angry by the second. "I don't know what you're talking about".

I reached out to her and grabbed her hand . "Can I see the shirt you have on" I asked. "I don't  have a shirt on" she said. So she wants to play this game huh?  "Cheryl I don't wanna do this",

"Let go of me". I let go of her hand  quickly, and pulled her sweatpants down. She quickly pulled them back up  and I asked "Why did you do that". "I don't know what you're talking about" she mumbled as she messed with the strings of her hoodie.

"I saw the cuts on your legs Cheryl, so there's no need to lie" I spoke, as I tried looking into her eyes. She sighed and said "I just wanted to feel pain, not that you would care".

"That's just  it Cheryl, I do care, and just because I'm with.....Josie, that doesn't mean I  don't still care about you, and love you". A tear fell down her face and the rest came tumbling down. "Y-you don't care, you're just lying" she sobbed lightly.

I slowly brought my hand to her face and she didn't back away. "Why would I lie" I asked her softly. "You lied about n-not doing anything with t-that bitch. A-and everyone always leaves me. JJ left me, my friends left me, and even if he was a pain in the ass, my father left me with the devil who I call my mother". She no longer sounded sad, but she sounded angry.

I just brought her into a hug, and she nestled her head into my neck. I  rubbed my hand on her back, and from time to time whispered "shhhh".  After a few minutes, Cheryl stopped crying, and looked in my eyes.

She wasn't saying anything, so I spoke up and said "I'm really sorry  for causing you all this pain, I'll even break up with Josie tomorrow, even though this thing was like for a day. I  know what I did with her was extremely wrong, and that I hurt you so  much, but I just ask will you forgive me".

She nodded her head and said "I partially forgive you, but you're gonna have to do a lot more than just a sorry to fully gain my trust and forgiveness". I bit my lip and nodded my head, seeing how that's understandable.

"You want cuddles tonight or do I go back to my room" I asked as I looked down at her. She looked up at me saying nothing until she shrugged and said "Sure I guess". I smiled and we both fully entered her bedroom, shutting the door behind us.

I watched as Cheryl took off her sweatpants and hoodie, and then I realized what I was doing, and covered my eyes.

I heard shuffling and then Cheryl said "You can open your eyes now". I opened them and saw her in an oversized t-shirt, and I'm sure she's most likely only wearing her underwear underneath, since that's how she sleeps.

I took out some shorts and a t-shirt before changing into them and getting into bed with Cheryl. I felt a bit awkward, until Cheryl said "Hold me already. Is that not what cuddling is".

I rolled my eyes at the attitude in her voice, but wrapped my arms around her nonetheless.

She turned in my arms, and rested her head against my chest, before closing her eyes.    "I love you" I said, and kissed her forehead even though I had a feeling she  wouldn't respond. "I love you too" she mumbled against my chest. I  smiled and closed my eyes, falling asleep shortly.

A/N: Remember if you're new readers and you see Toni and Cheryl bumping coochies, that's cause I'm rewriting some parts of the book so it makes sense how Toni is intersex

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

173K 3.4K 63
(COMPLETED)Archie, Veronica and Betty all plan to throw a perfect surprise party for Jughead. Will he like it? My take on episode 10 and what should...
64.8K 1.1K 81
It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two years after graduation they got married a...
111K 3.2K 23
When Betty starts feeling depressed, she looks for happiness in something dark..and mysterious. The Serpents. Little does Betty know, that Jughead is...
105K 2.9K 32
Betty is left broken-hearted after her boyfriend humiliated her in front of the entire audience during the last football game of the year, as Betty r...