The Bad Boy Is Obsessed With...

By DreamcatcherItis

"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes... More

Introduction & Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Important Message & Informations
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Meet with the Bad Boys
Chapter 4: Bad Boy's Type
Chapter 5: Misunderstanding
Chapter 6: Daddy Issues
Chapter 7: A New Friend
Chapter 8: Apologies
Chapter 9: Waist Hug
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Fake Date
Chapter 12: Dinner-1
Chapter 12: Dinner-2
Chapter 13: Unclear Confessions
Chapter 14: A Day went Wrong
Chapter 15: Car Ride and Friendship
Chapter 16: Complications
Chapter 17: Drunken Night
Chapter 18: Meet with the Ex
Chapter 19: Explanations and Kiss
Chapter 20: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 21: Old Bestfriend
Chapter 22: Maybe the Bad Boy isn't that Bad
Chapter 23: Gossips and Tutoring?
Chapter 24: Study and Makeout Session
Chapter 25: Hell of a Ride
Chapter 26: Girls Sleepover
Chapter 27: That Awkward Moment
Chapter 28: A New Feeling
Chapter 29: Risk is Worth Taking
Chapter 30: Concerts and Adventure
Chapter 31: Feelings and Party
Chapter 32: Sometimes Truth is also Painful
Chapter 33: Moments
Chapter 34: Busted
Chapter 35: True Face Revealed
Chapter 36: Obsession kills
Chapter 37: Frenemies
Chapter 38: Vegas Baby!
Chapter 39: Just Christmas Things
Chapter 40: A Day to Remember
Chapter 41: Promises
Chapter 42: Ecstasy
Chapter 43: Within a heartbeat
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Pain
Chapter 46: The Truth
Chapter 47: Graduation
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
1 million reads?!

Epilogue

18.4K 459 115
By DreamcatcherItis

12 years later

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you." I sing and sit down on the edge of the bed, giving a soft kiss on Alec's cheek.

He stretches his arm and grabbed my waist pulling me towards his chest, "Happy Birthday my love." I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Thank you but you know how much I hate the birthday song." he says rubbing my waist up and down, his touch still gives me chills.

"I know." I winked as he smirked devilishly before hovering over me, "Now it's time for my morning gift." he brushes his lips against mine.

"Alec, there is no such thing as morning gift." I chuckled.

"Oh yes for me it is." he states before practically ripping my top and I stopped his hands, "The twins are awake and they can come in any minute." I said but he ignored me saying, "It'll be a quickie, I promise." he winks and he attacks my chest, I arches back in pleasure.

No matter how many times we had made love, it still feels like the first time.

The time has passed so quickly, it's been 6 years we have been married and before we were together for 6 years. College was hard, really hard for us and some complications came but we made it through.

Alec took over his father's company, and he made Kyle his half share partner. This was the least he could do for his brother. They're closer than ever and happy.

I'm an professor in Psychology, yeah even I couldn't believe it when I was selected. Although Alec repeatedly tells me not to work, I still do otherwise I'll loose my mind because I can't sit idle all the time.

Our marriage was held in a private beach, and it was not that of a big wedding to be honest. If you ask me that day was the best day of my life, I didn't expected Alec to cry but he did.

When we exchanged vows and rings, that moment changed my life completely, we were truly bonded together and I'm so blessed to have him my husband.

My first pregnancy gave me twins, two boys. One is like Alec and another was like me. I know Alec always wanted a girl, it's not like he doesn't love his children he does, it's just that he wants to spoil his little princess, he used to say these things when I was pregnant.

Today is his 31st birthday and we have invited our old friends to our house for just a little get together. But Kyle couldn't make it today because he went to Hawaii to meet his fiance. Yes he is engaged to Dakota. I love her, she's the one for him.

Nor Dylan and Lydia are coming, they aren't because they are in Italy right now for some photoshoot of Lydia.

Oh and do you know? Tyler and Regina ended up together!

Weird right?

"Damn baby, that was so fucking good." Alec exclaims giving me a peck and rolled over his side catching his breath. I scoot closer to him and rest my head in his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"We have come so far right?" I said as he hummed in response.

"And-" he started but was cut off by two shrieking voices, "Mommy!!!!!!"

"Here comes the devil." Alec mutters as I jumped from the bed and hurriedly put my clothes on, "One minute boys!" I yelled and threw Alec's pants on his chest.

"Put some pants on for God's sake!" I said as he did rolling his eyes , "You were so nice to me some minutes ago and now. " he pouted and I shake my head in disbelief.

Opening the door, the twins came running inside hugging my legs, "Mommy! Steve pushed me to the ground!" Shane says pouting, "No mommy! He did first!" Steve protest and here comes the banter.

"No you did!"

"No you!"

"No you!"

"Stop being an asshole Shane!" Steve yells as my eyes widens, "Steve where did you learn to use those words?"

"Dad told me, he said if someone is annoying you then they are an asshole." he says as I turned around glaring at Alec, I can't believe he would do this to his son.

"What? It's true." he shrugs as I rolled my eyes at him, "Shane, Steve don't ever use that word again okay? That's a very bad word." I said as they nodded.

"Good boys." I ruffled their hairs as they giggled.

"Boys, come here to Dad!" Alec calls out for them as they ran over to him, "Happy birthday dad!" they both sang as he kisses both of their cheeks. He smiles at me but I ignored him and made my way to downstairs, I'm still angry with him for telling Steve those words.

I don't want to be a bad influencer on my sons, he needs to know that. "Hey Karen let me cut the vegetables." I said wearing my apron, Karen is our maid plus family member. She's so kind and the twins loves her as much as we do.

"Sure." she gives me the platter, washing my hands I started cutting the veggies in perfect pieces, not gonna lie Alec finally teached me how to cook and I'm not that great of a cook but still I manage.

"Mom! Shane ate all my gummy bears!" Steve yells as I sighed, these two always starts something.

Karen chuckled, "I can handle them." she assured me and I thanked her, I don't know what would I do without her.

A few minutes later, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist as he settled his chin in my shoulder, "You're angry." he says and I ignored him.

"Talk to me." he says turning me around to face him, "Why do you tell those words to Steve?" I asked crossing my arms against my chest.

"I'm sorry okay? I thought-

"No Alec, you're not in high school anymore. If you don't control your language in front of your kids what they'll learn?" I said as he sighed.

"It won't happen again, I promise. I love you okay?" he says kissing my forehead.

"I love you more." I smiled and hugged him, he smells like mint cause he just showered and this my favorite.

A sudden rise of something in my throat burns as I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet, "Baby, are you okay?" Alec asks me rubbing my back pulling my hair back.

Catching my breath, I flushed it and washed my face. "What happened? Are you sick? We should go to the doctor immediately." he was about rush out of the bathroom when I grabbed his arm.

"It's fine Alec." I smiled, he doesn't have a single clue.

"No way in hell you're fine, you threw up like-

"I'm pregnant." I blurt out.

"Exactly you're preg-wait what? Y-you're pregnant?!" his smiles widens as I nodded blushing slightly.

"Oh my god! I will be a father again! But are you sure?" he asks.

"I was going to take a test anyway but I'm sure now." I smiled as he lifts me up and I squealed in surprisement.

"Thank you thank you so much! You have given me the best gift today." he kissed me passionately as I did the same. His hands went to my stomach and slowly caressed it, "I'm excited to meet you little one." he says as I chuckled at his excitement.

~~~~~~~

"We are here!!!!!" I heard Emily's voice as I ran up to her in the living room hugging the day light of her, "I missed you so much!!" I exclaimed.

"I missed you too." she smiles, she has changed a lot in the past years. Emily doesn't gives obnoxious remarks now after all she's a mother.

"Hi Elle." I said scrouching down to meet her 2 year old girl, she hid behind her mother's legs and I chuckled, just so opposite of Emily.

"Glad you could make it Cole." I hugged them as Alec and Cole made it to the living room and Emily stick around me with the kitchen.

"Ellie, sweetie. Why don't you go play with Steve and Shane?" Emily suggests as she nodded, Karen got her upstairs as the preparation was almost over.

"So how's life?" she asks.

"It's going great and you know I'm pregnant again!" I exclaimed and she hugged me sideways.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!"

"What the fuck are you doing there?!" I heard the familiar voice as we rushed to living room, finding Dan glaring at his back, "Jesus, I thought I stepped in shit." says non other than my best friend Matt.

"There's my best friend!! I missed you so much!!" he came running to me and hugging the life out of me, "M-Matt can't breathe."

"Sorry." he says as I catched my breath, "Good see you sister." Dan hugged a little and I smiled.

I almost forgot! Matt and Dan are married now! I didn't know this would happen but in the end they found their way back to each other!
They are going to adopt someone very soon!

"Who missed me?" Jess says entering, with William and Jace, their six year old boy just the same as my kids.

"Not me." Emily scoffs playfully and I laughed, "We're so happy that you guys made it through Seattle. Thank you." I smiled, I'm really glad they took their time off from their busy schedule to meet us.

"Anything will do for my pals." Will says as he 'bro' hugged his pals or some men thing I don't understand.

Steve, Shane and Elle came down as they said hi to them and all the kids ran outside to play in the garden.

We all decided to eat our lunch in the garden it self, after the lunch and laughing till our stomach hurts at the stupid things we did. It was time for them to go and it was really something I wasn't able to bid them but I did. After all, everyone has a life now.

"What are you thinking about?" Alec asked me siting beside me in the chair, wrapping his arms around me.

"Everything." I said looking up-to the night sky, the sky looks so different and beautiful tonight just like that night. That night when he gave me the promise ring. The promise he made it true, the promise we made it true.

"It's funny how our lives have changed so much, isn't it?" he asks laughing and I joined.

"Yeah and it all started with you." I smiled and connected our lips with each.

Literally, it all started with him. He says he was obsessed with me but that was his obsession who made it into love. And I still think that,

"The bad boy is obsessed with me."

THE END

This time this is really the end! Thank you so much for sticking with me for a year and their journey. I'm literally in tears rn writing this note! It's time to say goodbye to Sam and Alec and tbh I was not ready at all!

You guys are a big part of this book, so shout out to all my readers, voters, commenters, every single one of you out there.

I love you guys so much!

And if guys are thinking.... There are two bonus chapters left.

It's going to be published soon!
Thank you so much once again.

Love,
-U❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
48.5K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
312K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
132K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...