Ariana Grande Imagines & Shor...

By Kat10155

Imagines of Ariana and reader mostly will be GxG but probably will put a couple GxG!p in from time to time! N... More

Ch 1 - Shot and Teased Pt.1
Ch 2 - Shot and Teased Pt.2
Ch. 3 - Photo Booth
Ch. 5 - Welcome Home
Ch. 6 - Truth or Dare
Ch. 7 - Facetime
Ch. 8 - Runaway With Me
Ch. 9 - Stressed
Ch. 10 - Same Old Club
Ch. 11 - Two Seconds
Ch. 12 - Bad Weather
Ch. 13 - Clubbing
Ch. 14 - Missing My Girls
Ch. 15 - Clubbing Pt. 2
Ch. 16 - Can you move?
Ch. 17 - Thoughts?
Ch. 18 - Hiking
Ch. 19 - Chocolate
Ch. 20 - Chocolate 2
Ch. 21 - Blanket Hog
Ch. 22 - Laundry Love
Ch. 23 - Horror Movie
Ch. 24 - Drunk
Ch. 25 - Agent life
Ch. 26 - Agent Life 2
Ch. 28 - Late Night Walks

Ch. 4 - Meet and Greet

7.5K 94 36
By Kat10155

(GxG)

Ariana's POV:

It had started off like any other night. My crew was working hard, preparing for the next show and I was getting ready to do some meet and greets.

I didn't expect it to go any different than the others, but it did. It all changed when I saw her. She walked in with long blonde hair, wearing a Sweetener Hoodie, ripped jeans, and black converse sneakers.

I'v never seen anyone like her before, she made my heart stop and I knew at that moment that I had to have her.

Y/N's POV:

I was so nervous to meet my queen and get to talk with her. I'v been a fan since basically day 1, and am finally getting the chance to meet her.

I waited in line, patiently, until it was my turn. As soon as I walked in I could feel the little Italians eyes checking me out.

"Hey cutie! What's your name?" Ariana asked, blushing slightly as I stared at her beauty. She was wearing a knee high sparkling black dress with a pair of her classic knee high black heeled boots.

"I um I'm Y/N" I told her nervously.

"Y/N? I love it! And can I just say I love your outfit!" She said.

"Oh please, no one can top you" I told her, still blushing from her compliment.

Ariana seemed frozen for a second but was quick to recompose herself.

"So, what would you like to do for poses?" She asked.

I had completely forgotten to think of poses. I was just so excited to meet my idol that it had slipped my mind.

"Um why don't you pick for me? I kinda forgot that I would get to take photos with you-I was just so excited to get to meet you that I didn't plan any" I told her.

I swear that I saw her cheeks turn red for a second, but then it was gone.

"Sure! I don't mind, come here" she waved for me to move closer so that I was standing next to her.

We took some photos and for the last one she kissed my cheek. I felt a shock wave burst through my stomach and it took everything I had to keep myself composed, so that I wouldn't run out of the room.

Ariana's POV:

She tried her best to hide how happy she was when I kissed her cheek, but I could still see it. It was so cute, it made me want to kiss her cheek again just to see if she would be able to handle it.

"Here's your photos" I moved my vision from Y/N to see Brian handing her the film of photos we had just taken.

I felt a pit of sadness in my stomach knowing that my time with her was already about to end. However, I'v never felt this way about someone before and I refuse to let her just slip away from me.

"Hey Y/N?"

She stopped staring at the photos and turned to look at me.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Would you like to hangout with me after the concert?" I could feel my heart race and I was afraid that she would say no.

"Uhhh are you for real?"

I looked at her puzzled for a second, but then remembered that I was her idol and having someone as famous as me, just out of the blue ask them if they'd want to hangout is something that doesn't just happen on a daily basis.

"Yes, I'm being for real. How would you like to hangout with me after my show? I get this vibe from you, that just makes me want to get to know you better. So what do you say?"

She looked pale and I began to think that maybe this was a bad idea, but then she spoke.

"Yes"

"What?" Now I was the one making sure that I heard her right. I mean why wouldn't she want to hangout with me I'm Ariana freaking Grande? However, even though I was sure she would agree, some part of me is still shocked.

"Yes girl, Yes! I would fucking die to hangout with you after!" Y/N screamed.

"Well, please don't die, that would ruin the whole point" I told her laughing.

"Okay, okay I promise not to die-I just can't believe you want to hangout with me!"

"Well I do, so feel special" I told her winking and she blushed a little, which made me blush.

"I'll have a body guard come get you after the show okay? But now I really need to get moving along so that I can finish this meet and greet" I told her.

She just bobbed her head up and down, then we gave each other a quick hug before she was escorted out of the room and the next fan was brought in.

Y/N's POV:

Oh my god! I still can't believe what just happened!! Ariana Grande asked me to hangout with her! Like I never even dreamed of this happening, because I the odds were barely existent. But some how it did! I'm so nervous, she said that she gets this vibe from me that makes her want to get to know me better, but what the hell does she mean by that?!

-After the Show-

Ariana kept looking my way throughout the show and I don't know how she was even able to see me between the thousands of fans and her poor eyesight, but she did.

When it ended, I almost forgot that she had asked me to hangout with her, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a man wearing all black with an ear piece.

"Ariana said to get you when the show was done"

My heart skipped a beat and I felt like I was on cloud nine. How could I forget about her request?!

"Yes, she did!" I said excitedly.

"Follow me" the man said.

We made our to the back of the stage and down a long hallway lined with doors. He finally stopped near the end of the hall at a door and knocked.

"Who is it?" I almost fainted, hearing my idols voice from behind the door.

"It's John, I brought the girl you requested" the man said.

"Oh okay! The doors unlocked!" She yelled back.

"Well there you kid" the guy said before walking off and leaving alone outside the door.

I looked at the door before slowly opening it. When I looked inside Ariana had changed into a black tank top and sweats and was sitting at her desk, fixing her makeup.

"Hey girl! I was worried that you weren't gonna show" Ariana said while hopping off her chair and enwrapping me into a tight hug.

"Miss hanging out with you? Never!" I told her and we both laughed.

Ariana's POV:

She still looked just as good as when I first laid eyes on her. I could tell she was nervous so I tried to calm her down by asking her about her home life. After a few minutes she seemed to be more comfortable and I took this opportunity to join her on the couch.

"So, how long have you been a fan?"

"Oh jeez, since like before day 1, I fell in love with you and your music as soon I learned about it!" She said.

I felt my cheeks turn red and my heart begin to race.

"You love me?" I asked her.

She too became red in the face, when she realized what she had said.

"Well uh yeah I mean your an amazing person and your so kind to your fans and you make like the best music..." her words started trailing off at the end.

I felt myself inching closer to her, until our lips were only a couple inches apart.

Her breathing stopped and I couldn't wait any longer. I moved forward so that our lips connected and I felt sparks and jolts of nerves and pleasure bounce through my body.

When I pulled away she was red as a tomato.

"Ari-I I"

"Shhh, it's okay" I told her.

I wanted more, but was afraid that she didn't.

She couldn't keep eye contact with me and was breathing nervously. I reached her hand and I thought she would pull away, but she didn't and let me entangle our fingers.

Y/N's POV:

I have no idea what is going on?! Ariana Grande has just kissed me and my heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest. She reached for my hand and I let her entangled our fingers.

She looked nervous as well and I could tell she wanted more. I don't know what this means, but in no way am I against it.

After a minute or so, I was finally able to get my breathing under control. I looked into her eyes, and then down at her lips, then her eyes again and she nodded ever so slightly.

I leaned forward and kissed her. She quickly grabbed my neck with one hand since her other was still in mine and deepened the kiss.

I felt her tongue glide across my bottom lip, making me shutter. I opened my mouth slightly and she quickly met her tongue with mine and began to heavily make out with it.

My body feels like it on fire and when Ariana let out a small moan, I felt my panties instantly become soaked.

I pull away and looked into her eyes.

"Ari I-what-" I began to speak but she cut me off.

"Just please?, I don't know yet either, but I just-I need you Y/N. I need you right now" She says, still breathing heavily from our make out session.

I can't believe that my idol feels this way about me. I'm so happy and yet terrified at the same time. However, I can't and don't want to ignore this feeling. So, I nod my head and her eyes go wide before she pulls me back in and kisses me passionately.

I feel her hands grab my ass and tighten their grip, pushing me closer to her body. I let out a small moan and she smiles against my lips.

"You know two can play at that game" I tell her and then quickly slide my right arm under her shirt and grope her naked left breast, making her gasp.

I wasn't even phased to find out that she didn't have a bra on. So, I began playing with her breasts.

"H-hey! That's n-not fair!" She protested.

"It's not my fault that you're not wearing a bra" I reply, before moving to kiss her neck.

She began digging her nails into my back more and more as I made my way down her neck and to her chest.

Ariana's POV:

Oh god, Y/N began kissing my breasts above my shirt and I already knew my panties were wet beyond belief. I didn't expect this to happen tonight, but I'm not complaining. I tugged at her shirt and she gladly took it off, while I did my own. I looked at her body and she was wearing a black lace bra. It was cute and made me crave her even more. She looked down at my bare chest and I swear my cheeks could boil water if I were to put a kettle on them.

"You're gorgeous" She said before leaning down and putting my right nipple into her mouth and groping my other one.

I couldn't stop the little moans that were escaping my mouth and my breath hitched when she brought a hand to the waistband of my underwear.

"May I?" She asked.

"P-please" I told her.

She removed my sweats and shoes, than began kissing up my thighs.

"Oh god-Y/N!" I groaned under my breath.

When she got close to my center she slowly reached for my underwear and slipped it down my legs.

I felt embarrassed being in this position alone, so I flipped us over on the couch and ripped her jeans and shoes off and did the same as she had for me.

"A-Ari" She moaned as I pulled her underwear off with my teeth.

Next, I went back to kiss her as I unclipped her bra and threw it across the room. I pulled back to adore her perfect naked body, then adjusted myself so that I was straddling her with one leg under another leaving our pussy's only inches apart. I could feel the heat radiating off of hers and onto mine, and this just turned me on even more.

I looked up at her and she nodded and I quickly slammed our pussys together and we both moaned as our juices and clits rubbed against each other.

Y/N's POV:

"Y-Y/N oh oh god!" Ariana moaned as we grinded against each other.

I felt myself becoming close.

"I'm s-so close-Y/N ah!" She huffed.

I pulled her to me and we kissed as we both were brought to our orgasm.

When our highs died off, Ariana feel onto my chest out of breath.

"Jesus, that...that was amazing" she said in between breaths.

"When you said you wanted to hangout this wasn't what I had in mind" I told her laughing.

She lifted her head and looked at me.

"But do you regret it?" She asked.

"Oh fuck no!" I told her then kissed her lips softly.

"Good, cause I uh kinda was wondering if you would want to do it again some time?" She asked me nervously.

I was shocked. I thought this would only be a one time thing.

"Of course!"

She smiled at me then laid her head back down on my chest and we sat there cuddling for what seemed like hours.

The End

A/N:

Plz let me know what you all think! This took me like 2+ hours to write and I am gonna be starting on another book! I may need ideas for Imagines! I don't want to use all of mine on this, since my other book will be a Ariana x Reader!

Also if you haven't checked out my other book "Life is Unordinary" plz do!! It's being turned into a Ariana based story, that has a magical twist added to it.

Thanks for 200+ Reads <3
And don't forget to vote and follow!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.1K 24
you and ariana...imagine a world like that... a collection of ariana grande imagines. ✨️ I take requests, SOMETIMES. #10 in grande 10.21.22 #13 in ar...
93.5K 3K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...
67K 2.4K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...
85K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader