His Cruel Revenge | JJK ||✔️

De AlmightyBomb

An ordinary 9 year old child will play with his friends- I didn't, I worked. An ordinary 9 year old child wo... Mai multe

His Cruel Revenge
Chapter 1: 2006
Chapter 2: first encounter
Chapter 3: murderer
Chapter 4: tours and stories
Chapter 5: 11 years after
Chapter 6: a new journey
Chapter 7: found you
Chapter 8: those are my properties
Chapter 9: welcoming doom
Chapter 10: It has just begun
Chapter 11: territories
Chapter 12: questions
Chapter 13: faults
Chapter 14: punishments
Chapter 15: Departure
Chapter 16: Threatened
Chapter 17: Proposal
Chapter 18: Caught
Chapter 19: Ruined
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Fiance
Chapter 22: He's from The Underworld
Chapter 23: Caring
Chapter 24: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 25: Thailand
Chapter 26: You Were My First.
Chapter 27: Drowning
Chapter 28: Wine And Dine
Chapter 29: Kookie?
Chapter 30: Mistakes
Chapter 31: The Old Him
Chapter 32: Believe Me
Chapter 33: Meeting His Mother?
Chapter 34: Complications
Chapter 35: Tell Me Everything
A/N Extend?
Chapter 36: Exposed
Chapter 37: Death Wish
Chapter 36: Deals
Chapter 37: Letting Her Go
Another New Story!
New ff
New JJK FF

Epilogue

19.5K 629 441
De AlmightyBomb

Recap

I watched as he slept peacefully clutching that white pillow. A smile popped on my face knowing that he considered that pillow as me. I brought my face closer and pecked his forehead before parting. Standing up, i made my way to his bedroom door to only take a hold of my black suitcase that awaited and turned to take a last look at him.

'I'm sorry'

End of recap

Jungkook's pov

"Sir!! We are unable to find Miss Eun-...."

The guard stopped at Kim's command.

"Leave", I commanded and they did as told. They all vanished from my sight as I sat on my sofa regretfully. I faced the glass wall, seeing nature beyond it. The greenery and the fog with hints of light mesmerised me, it got me thinking of her, where is she? is she cold? has she eaten? that is until Kim spoke up.

"Boss...can I give an advice? If you don't mind", my silence indicated a yes for him to speak and he did.

"I've known you since I was a child boss, you are a very kind soul to those you love. You are not just clever and feared amongst all but you are humble and kind. I've always seen you strive higher and higher to succeed which you eventually did. When we used to ask you why you worked and trained so hard, you used to tell us its for your own wellbeing but I've always known boss, that you......lacked love...and therefore became cold, that is until you met the love of your life again. I'm terribly sorry if I offended you but your love for Miss Eunha is real, and one day she will realise it. Just be patient, you will also be filled with happiness and joy sir".

The corner of my lips curved at his words.

He's right. I lacked love in life. After the incident with mum and dad, how was I supposed to move on and live happily while seeing unfamiliar faces around me. GDad loved me but it didn't have much impact either way, after all I was dying, drowning in hatred, saw red, how was I supposed to love? I was becoming colder by minute and by now, I would have turned off my humanity if it wasn't for her. If it wasn't for her to show up in my life again. She saved me. Unfortunately...... I couldn't control myself with her. All my supressed emotions came in front of her. I wanted to shower her with so much love but I couldn't, instead scared her away.

I knew for a fact she would run away from me, but there was nothing I could've done to stop her. It was best to let her go rather than keeping her by my side like a prisoner. I was selfish and it got the best of me.

I was devasted at my loss yet I couldn't do much but sigh.

"You're right Kim, leaving her alone is the best alternative. I have to wait and hope for her to return to me...........one day".

5 Years later

Eunha's pov

"Mum is the food ready yet? she must be arriving any minute now", I travelled from rooms to rooms at the speed of light. I need everything to be prepared.

"Stop overreacting it's not the end of the world. Everything's done".
She threw daggers at me with her look for making her cook all day long.

"Love you", I kissed her on the cheek and ran to the living room to check everything.

"Jayden take your stupid headphones out and get your ass up".

"OK, OK chill." he surrended.

*door creaks*

Thank god everyone were gathered.

"3..2..1"

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to our Jella happy birthday to you".

A smile crept on my lips as I saw her smiling.

"Eomma!!" she cutely ran and hugged me with her back pack still on.

"Jackson hurry up!! Get in", I yelled as he quickly got in the house.

We cutted Jella's cake and fed her, she was extremely happy with her birthday presents and got off to play with them. While me and mum rested, the boys washed the dishes.

I watched her play with her best friend Kyle, she seemed extremely happy while sharing her toys with him and giggling. Our daughter turned 5 today, I'm happy but also a bit sad that she's growing up too fast. Everything feels like it was just yesterday that I gave birth and jackson held her. When she started her first steps. When she started talking, when she began running and having me to chase after her. I m so happy for having her in my life.

"Mum why is she growing up way too fast?".

I watched them play yet I could still see mum from the corner of my eye and she was annoyed at me.

"You're over reacting again, she's just 5 Eunha, she's still a kid", mum chuckled.

I looked at her and smiled. She put a hand on my hand and smiled back.

"You're doing good sweety".

The moment got a bit serious when flashbacks replayed in my head.
It's been 5 years since dad passed away. 5 years since I......left Jungkook. 5 years since everything happened. 5 whole years yet it all feels like yesterday. The cries, the screaming, the struggles, the touch, the sorrow and regret, I can still feel it till this day.

Jungkook...

It was best for all of us to leave his place, it was the best option for everyone. Now I'm living a stable life in busan, we have a small house but, I'm more than happy with my loved ones.

"Aunty there's someone outside who wants to meet you.", Kyle cutely said. I looked up to see the wall clock. 9.09pm it read.

Must be aunty Zhang, what is she in need of now?

"I'll be back mum, and tell those 2 to hurry up and clean my kitchen."

Mum looked after the kids while the boys played with bubbles in the kitchen.

Opening the door, I was met with darkness. Aunty Zhang!!!! Please don't collapse today!! I hope she's fine. She's a nice lady but she's often quite sick so everyone in the neighbourhood has to watch out for her.

I closed the door behind me and headed ahead to the drive way to see if she's fine, worry hit me when I couldn't find her instead caught a black shinny car parked outside.

It was dark and I couldn't see properly but I could make out a figure leaning on the car.

I stepped back a little, alerted.

"Who's there?" I asked. The figure moved and came closer. Till his face was crystal clear under the street light.

"How have you been?" he smiled.

Jungkook's pov

She stood still, surprised by my presence. Her doe like eyes watched me with shock before softening.

"Good", she replied with a slight smile.

She actually replied, I thought she would run away from me. Now what do I say?

Silence crept over before she broke it.

"How come you're here? That too, this late?" she asked kindly.

I struggled to answer, so I spoke the truth.

"I- uhh... I...........I missed you" I smiled helplessly. Then looked down in embarrassement.

It was awkward and she's probably hating me right now for showing up again in her life.

"Sorry, I'll go away, I just came to see if you were... living well." I cleared my throat and looked up, she was just as beautiful as the last time I saw her.

Her innocent eyes watched me to the point I couldn't look at them anymore, but feel guilty. Causing me to look away.

It's best if I just leave.

"I'll go now-...."

"Eomma!!"   (meaning-mum)

I was cut by a child's voice as she quickly ran and hugged Eunha's legs.

Narrator's pov

Jungkook was left shook. He watched the little kid call Eunha mum and stood there bewildered.

He was utterly shocked.

"Y-you have a.. daughter?" he hesitated.

"Yes", was Eunha's only response.

A smile slowly crept over his lips but before he could make a move Jackson walked out.

Both males watched each other, surprised.

"What is he doing here?" Jackson asked.

"Are you two together?" Jungkook asked.

The 2 looked at each other before Eunha spoke up.

"Jackson please take her inside."

He did as told and took Jella inside, though watched them both from the window. He watched their every move without moving at all.

"I'm sorry to have ruined your night, I shouldn't have come in the first place, I- I should just leave", he turned to leave but....

Eunha hugged him from the back.

"I'm sorry", she muttered.

He however caught that.

They stayed rooted in their positions.
Both of their heart rates increasing by second.

"I'm sorry for not recognising you. Kookie".

He sighed loudly before turning around to face her.

"Is this why you're nice to me now? Because I'm your Kookie? The one you were looking for?"

She shook her head.

"No, not just that but the fact that you loved me. I'm sorry for not realising that sooner. For not seeing it clearly. I'm sorry".

He huffed before cupping her cheeks.

"The cute little girl....she's our daughter isn't she?"

Eunha was brought to tears as she nodded.

"Yes, she is. Jackson isn't the father, he's just here to help me out" she cried.

"I'm sorry for running away, I'm sorry for keeping you away from her, I-I'm sorry for hating you, I'm sorry for everything, at that time I was just...scared of you. Jackson revealed the entire truth, he- he showed me evidence and I feel bad because I couldn't see your good intentions, It took me so long to realise, I-"

"Shh calm down", he hushed. He embraced her in a hug as they were both brought to tears.

"No Eunha, I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for hurting you in the past. I'm sorry for being selfish. Ive always wanted to shower you with my love but I scared you away. I'm sorry for being inhumane to you and your family. What I did is unforgiveable but I will still try to make it up to you all"

She cried and sobbed clutching onto his shirt.

They parted and he knelt down, holding her hand.

"Will you Jung Eunha give me another chance and marry me?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She smiled.

"A second marriage wouldn't hurt i guess", she wiped her tears that fell.

He smiled and got up to kiss her. The moment slowed down as they passionately kissed each other.

"I love you", she spoke.

"I love you more", he responded.

Which brings us to this day.

"I may now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride".

A wedding was finally held with acceptance of every family member who wished them both a happy married life.

The End

Authors note

It ended!! 😭.  Thanks ya'll for taking out your time and showing love to this piece of writing. I hope ya'll enjoyed it, sorry but I just wanted to be over with this one. My other jimin ff 'BE MY BABY' will be published soon and there's no Sequel to this story sorry.
BUT LOVE YA'LL. ❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2M 52.7K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
1.9M 68.5K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
169K 7K 12
'Please leave my sister alone , she is just a kid ' You joined your hands and begged him ' I don't care ' He spoke ruthless 'Abduct me instead of...
298K 12.5K 17
Jeon Jungkook is a young billionaire. Ruthless and handsome. But hey, he's whipped for a poor innocent guy, Taehyung. He likes it when Taehyung calls...