The Santiago Cartel

By CocainePacino

Growing up in the cartel has its perks... money, nice houses, fast cars, expensive clothes, and of course hoe... More

Mission "Blue"
Author Note
One.Two
Author's P.O.V
Two: Make it Official
Three: Missing You
Four: Party Life
Five: Trust Issues
Six: Mommy's Home
Seven: We Need a Resolution
Eight: Meeting Devil
Nine: Smoke Session
Ten:Lani's First Easter
Eleven: No Matter What
Twelve: Spilling Secrets
Thirteen:Sugar Pills and E.P.T's
Kissing on My Tattoos (Father's Day)
Fourteen: Butter on your Crip legs; dinner for two
Fifteen: Tell Him the Truth
Fifteen.Two
Sixteen: Unknown
Seventeen: Love Like This
Eighteen: Lies and Deceit
Eighteen.Two
Beat It Up (Halloween)
Eighteen.Three
Eighteen.Four
Nineteen: Round Table
Twenty: Christmas Surprises
Twenty.Two
Twenty-One: Changes
Twenty-Three: Hey Daddy
Twenty-Three.Two
Twenty-Four: Mother's Intuition
Twenty-Five: Silencing the Guilt
Twenty-Six: Delivering the Pain
Twenty-Seven:Reality Check
Twenty-Eight:Resurrection of X
Twenty-Eight.Two: Resurrection of X
Twenty-Nine: Blueprint for War
Thirty: Papa's Baby, Mama's Maybe
Thirty-One:Nobody Asked Me
Thirty-Two: I'm Sorry
Thirty-Three: Sharp Shooter
Thirty-Four: Casualties
Thirty-Five: Mind Fucked
Thirty-Six: Shots Fired/Family
Thirty-Seven:Velcome Em Autsum-Rose Asiago
Thirty-Eight: You Should Be Here
Thirty-Nine: Dem Bitches Mad
Forty: Fuck Boy
Forty-One:Take Life By The Hand
Celebration
Forty-Two: Santiago Family Vacation
Forty-Three: Threat
Forty-Four: Played
Forty-Five: Show no Mercy
Forty-Six: Fitting the pieces Together
Forty-Six.Two
Five years Later
00:Crashes, Digits & Stupidity
Happy Thanksgiving!
F yo excuses Pacino!!!

One: Can I Holla at Ya

33.9K 1K 229
By CocainePacino

Jennifer

As I pulled up to my condo and cut the engine on my Mercedes V-12 I noticed that my girls were already here. I gave my girls keys to my condo a while back. They were like my sisters. I been knowing Gab and Christina since Elementary. I met Lani while I was styling her for a magazine shoot. Before I could unlock my door it was being snatched open.

"Hey boo" Lani squealed with my puppies Coco and Chanel right on her heels.

I stopped to hug her then scooped my babies up in the process. I kicked my shoes off and made my way to my lounge area since I knew that's where they were.

"Hey ladies" I spoke to the rest of them. I was greeted with hey, and what's up bitch from none other than Lani with her ratchet ass. I swear for her to be an in demand model she was just too ratchet for the public.

"Why you got to be so ratchet Lani?" Christina asked while laughing. Lani looked like she was in deep thought. She finally spoke. "Its Slauson hoe!" she yelled out dramatically while holding up Westside.

We all looked at her and just died of laughter. No matter where she went she was reppin' her hometown. I loved that about her because a lot of people settle on claiming where they live. I thought about asking the girls about that feeling I have been having, but I don't want them to think I'm crazy. What the hell! Kanye shrug.

"You guys I have a serious question, so no jokes alright" I stated calmly. I looked on as all three of them looked at me waiting for me to speak.

"Have you ever had a feeling somebody was following you?" I asked while scrunching my face up.

They all looked at me and busted out laughing, but stopped once they noticed I wasn't laughing.

"Baby that's not good if you think somebody following. Do you think its Dame?" she asked curiously. I just shook my head. I always got this sick feeling when Dame was near, and I hoped to never see him again. "I get this safe feeling about whoever is following me like I want to be in their arms forever." I stated with a little blush.

"No...this bish blushing over some lurking ass nigga...let me find out Lori" Lani stated while laughing.

I shook my head because Lani had no filter...her ass knew nothing about poise and grace. However, I had to give it to my bish because she was professional when the time called for it.

"Did you guy realize what time it was?" Gabrielle asked shaking her head at Lani.

I looked down at my watch and realized for the first time since we started this Friday night ritual we all were going to be late. We all broke off into different rooms to prepare for the night ahead.

We were all dressed within an hour or two. I had to admit I rolled with some bad bishes. I knew the hate was going to be real tonight.

I looked over my outfit for a minute wondering if it was too much.

Lani walked in shaking her head. "Heffa stop second guessing yourself. I mean you one of the baddest fashion stylist out, so of course you on point at all times." she said smiling. I just nodded because she was right.

Chris loud ass was calling our names, so we made our way downstairs. I looked between them. "We shopping at the same stores now?" I asked with a chuckle.

Chris looked at Gabrielle outfit and laughed. The basic asses had matching purses, but I must admit both their outfits were on point. I just shook my head because you could take the girl out the hood, but you couldn't take the hood out the girl. Christina hood ass would wear some Timberlands to a club, but they were dope as hell.

I think that is what collectively made us different was our style, and not being afraid to think out of the box.

"Whose car are we taking?" I asked placing my phone in my clutch. I guess we can take Lani car since it's all brand new and shit.

I laughed because they been trying to break Lani car in for the longest. Once she signed her deal with Victoria Secret's she decided to get a brand new car. My bish was pushing the newest Beamer custom painted Matte black. Whenever she rolled up people always thought she was some big time drug dealer.

"Alright ladies let's go! Maybe we can find Jennifer mystery lover tonight" Lani said while laughing.

"Fuck you with your basic ass" I replied laughing myself.

"Shit, we friends, so that makes you even more basic. Now bring your thick ass on guh" she stated while lowering her voice.

I locked the door chuckling to myself. I have some crazy friends, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.

An hour later...

We've been here for an hour laughing, dancing, and just enjoying one another's company. All of a sudden bitches started flocking toward the door. I just shook my head it had to be some type of ballers for these broads to be acting like the world is ending.

I made my way to the bar to order one more shot. Lani was the DD for the night, so I was getting white girl wasted. It had been a while since I had time off, so I planned to fully enjoy it. We already planned to crash at my crib anyway.

Caine

A few minutes ago...

We walked through the doors and all the bitches started flocking. I just wanted to throw a big ass bucket of ice water to quench their thirst. I mean I know me and my brothers are easy on the eyes, but have some self-respect. I pulled my fitted down as I watched Trigga, Devil, and Money share a blunt.

I smoked the rest of what was left. As we moved through the club I saw Blue making her way to the bar. I know her girls normally took up the V.I.P section of the club. I told them to reserve it for us. Petty, childish, call it what you will, but I was leaving with Blue government; and number tonight. No wasn't an option.

My brothers and I made our way to V.I.P since her and the girls were still on the floor. I lit up my blunt and watched them dance with one another, but never taking my eyes off my Blue. I was broken out of my thoughts when Money cleared his throat.

"Where is this "Blue" chick you've been lurking on lately?" he asked curiosity lacing his voice.

I stood up and pointed out in the crowd, and I swear he did a double take.

"Damn bra them her friends too" he asked licking over his lips. I released the smoke I was holding in before I spoke. "Yeah man, and all them females bad as hell bra. The little one is a hot ass mess though. He chuckled and nodded his head. I held the blunt up and he took it.

By the time the girls made it to the section we were lifted, and of course the broads were lurking; but I was looking for "her."

Jennifer

We were tired of the dance floor, so we ordered a couple bottles and made our way to the V.I.P section. As we got closer we noticed the same hoes flouncing around trying to get in the section. I shook my head as the guy told us we couldn't go in. I looked at him real funny.

"Why aren't we allowed to go in?" Lani asked a little too calm. Whenever she was too calm you know she's about to blow up.

"Santiago brothers holding this down tonight...but, uh, if anyone of you want to work something out then ya know." he replied licking over his lips slowly.

"Nigga this V.I.P section ain't that special---shit this club not even that special. Secondly we have morals, and third nigga your dick probably so small you couldn't find it with a flashlight." Lani spat back with a red face.

I was about to speak until I heard a deep voice and got that familiar feeling again.

"Ace why the fuck you trying to make propositions for sex off of V.I.P? What my brother told you about that shit in his business bra?" I looked over at Blue and she was staring at everything but me like she was scared or something. "Blue, what's the issue beautiful?"

I saw the little one that cussed Ace out nudge her, and she slowly looked up.

I cannot believe I'm a grown ass woman looking stupid as hell right now. I'm caught up on his voice, but the only person that ever called me "Blue" was Dame. Although, I did not get that disgusting feeling I got with Dame. I felt that same safe feeling I have been feeling for the past three months. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding as I came face to face with crystal blue eyes.

"We were trying to get in V.I.P, but apparently you and your brothers are holding shit down." I stated calmly.

I watched as he licked over his lips, and his eyes took in our appearances; but mostly mine.

"Ace let the beautiful women up...I'm sure my brothers wouldn't mind sharing V.I.P tonight."

Damn that voice and them eyes. I heard a few pressed hoes mumbling obscenities our way. These hoes ain't stupid though.

Ace complied and removed the rope so we could walk through. Soon as I got upstairs I remember exactly why Santiago rang a bell. I took my phone out and composed a quick message to the girls.

Bishes these niggas are the heir to the Santiago cartel

Once we got closer to the inside I realized that Papa Santiago blessed his sons well. All of them looked like they were hand crafted by Michelangelo himself. My phone went off.

Damn they own all of Miami and part of Atlanta too. I heard shit about them too. I ain't like these other hoes that's fucking for attention.

I chuckled at Lani message. I didn't blame her. Caine, Money, Trigga, and Devil were heavily known around the hood. All the bitches wanted them, and every nigga wanted to be them. I looked around at the salty ass females that were already in here.

Lani was being seduced by Money, Trigga and Gabrielle were talking, and Devil and Chris looked like they were going to be at one another throats in a minute. God forbid if they ever ended up in a relationship, but it was known that the Santiago brothers only fucked and ducked. I was left alone to my own devices.

I pulled my cell phone out of my purse only for it to be snatched out my hands. I looked up with my brows furrowed ready to cuss out whoever the culprit was. I looked up and saw those eyes again.

"Can I holla at ya?" he asked while motioning his head towards a dimly lit area of the V.I.P

I nodded my head and got up to follow his lead. I heard my cell phone vibrate. He looked at it and answered. I just looked on trying to figure out did this pale nigga really just answer my phone.

"I'm sorry Angela, but Blue has dedicated tonight and tomorrow to her man. I miss her and we have a lot of catching up to do if you know what I mean." He chuckled and glanced over his shoulder smirking at the expression on my face. "Oh, and Angela she said could you please transfer everything to her emails." I just stared in shock as he talked to my assistant like we were actually dating.

He pulled me down on his lap and wrapped his arms securely around my waist. I watched as he typed his number into my phone like it was all good. Putting emoji's and shit like we good. He called his phone and saved my number in his. He cleared his throat and spoke. "You can have your joint back now." He handed me my phone. I just shook my head at the fact he just did all of that.

"Umm excuse you nigga" I said with much attitude. My phone vibrated and it was probably Angie asking when I got a man. He just smirked which I wanted to slap off his face.

"My name isn't nigga beautiful, it's Caine; but what's your problem?" he asked while rubbing my sides.

Wait, hold up...rewind this. Did this nigga just put me in my place, and compliment me at the same time. I believe he found my current disposition funny since he was chuckling.

"Are you always this controlling, and what your real name is because I am pretty sure your mother did not name you Caine?" I questioned in one breath.

"My mom didn't name me Caine, but if you stick around long enough you'll get it. I don't consider myself controlling, I just know how to get what I want when I want. He stated with that same smirk.

This was going to be an extremely long night dealing with his cocky ass.

"What's your name ma?" he asked biting on his bottom lip.

This mothafucka was too sexy for his own good

"Blue is fine for now, but if you stick around long enough you'll learn it." I replied mirroring his smirk. He just nodded his head.

I looked at Blue. I knew I was already dealing with a tamer version of myself. We were drinking and I was on my last shot. I suddenly felt the need to tell lil ma the truth. I'll get to know her a little more before I hit her with that childish shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 20
"With his death I nearly met mine. Till revenge told me to behead the King." Cameron Martinez, an unnoticed girl who lives in Chicago which seems to...
53.3K 1K 29
Alena Santiago is the eldest child of Mexican mafia boss Carlos Santiago When her mother and father tell her and the family they will move to Americ...
69.7K 1.8K 41
Bad boy and Bad girl not a good mix right? "You have a choice either stay here with me and your child or go back to the mafia and never come back"Liy...
484 34 32
Maria finds out a family secret her father was hiding from her. She ends up being the mafia leader of one of most notorious cartel in Mexico and Unit...