Leo

Bởi BasicallyanAuthor

A girl named, Marlie, accidentally has an embarrassing moment with a special guy, Leonardo DiCaprio on a bus... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Wedding day pt.1
Chapter 16- Wedding day pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Hawaii pt.1
Chapter 20-Hawaii pt.2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 48

1.7K 50 34
Bởi BasicallyanAuthor

{Jackys P.O.V}
"Johnny, calm down." I passed him a glass of water. He glanced over at me, before taking it in his hands and giving out a shaky breath.

Eugene And I looked over at each other, wondering the same thing.

"What did you mean....who escaped?" Eugene finally spoke up.

Johnny shakily put his glass down, before glancing up at us.

"My dad."

{Marlie's P.O.V}
Beep. Beep. Beep
I groaned, leaning over towards the side and feeling myself bump into something. I opened my eyes quickly. I totally forgot what happened last night. Madison and Ben were sprawled out next to me on my bed. Bens foot in Madison's face. I gave out a little laugh, before stepping out of the bed and tripping over something. I let out a little yelp as I hit the ground hard, causing a bruise to form on my cheek.

"Ow." I mumbled.

"You okay?" I heard someone. I looked over and saw Leo. He had made himself a little bed on the floor.

"I'm so sorry. I forgot you were here." I mumbled, holding onto my cheek.
I took my hand off and I saw blood.

"Oh my gosh Marlie." Leo reached over, putting a hand on my cheek. I pushed his hand away.

"You need ice." He slowly started getting up. I watched as he stood up from the floor. He shook out his blonde fluffy hair, before lazily walking out the door. I slowly stood up, following after him.
I walked over to where Leo was standing, an ice pack in his hand.

"Sit." Leo patted the counter. I raised an eyebrow.

"Leo I'm not a dog."

Leo laughed," I know that. Just please." He patted the counter again. I bit my lip, before hopping on. He softly put the ice pack to my cheek and I flinched slightly.

"Sorry. It's cold." He scrunched up his nose cutely. I rolled my eyes.

"I can do it." I moved my hand on the ice pack, overlapping his slightly. He nodded, moving away and looking through my drawers. I didn't bother asking him what he was looking for.

"Aha. Found it." He held up a bandaid. I tried to hide my smile. He walked over with a few supplies. He put rubbing alcohol on a q-tip before walking over to me. I took my ice pack off slowly, placing it to the side.

"This might hurt." He mumbled, grabbing onto my face with one hand to keep me still, and with the other the q-tip. I felt a little weird so close. I remember when he used to kiss me, he always liked touching my face before and during. Either that or he would cutely hold my hand. I smiled slightly, remembering that cute side of him. A side I miss.

He leaned forward so that his hips were pushed up against my knees as he softly brushed the q-tip on my cut. I winced and he stopped with wide eyes.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"A little." I answered honestly. He hesitated, wiping off all the blood and throwing it in the trash. He blew over the wound, as I shut my eyes out of instinct from the air. There was a moment of pause where he stopped blowing and there was silence. I opened my eyes and they focused on Leos serious face.

"What?" I asked dumbly.

He stared at me hard, before sighing and turning away.

"Nothing." He mumbled.

I swear for a brief moment he looked at my lips...

He then walked over, placing a small bandage before leaning back and smiling.

"There you go. Just like nothing happened." He smiled, clapping his hands as if he had done some big task. I laughed, looking away.

Suddenly Leo and I's phones buzzed. We both looked at each other before I reached over the counter, looking down at the messages.

Work:

Mr.Evans: I need you all to be free on Friday at 7. There will be an important announcement!

Amanda: Of course😊

Katie: ^

Shannon: will do!

A lot of other workers replied and I tilted my head. Do they usually go out for announcements? Why was I sort of nervous?

Mr.Evans: I'm sure Leo would like to join us. Right Leo?

I raised my eyebrows at the screen, reading the last sentence over in disbelief before looking up at Leo who was also on his phone.

Leo: I'll go if Marlie goes.

My jaw dropped slightly at the texts.

Dani: ...

Katie: Marlie you have to go!

Shannon: you don't have to...

I sighed, tapping slowly at the phone.

Me: I'll be there

Mr.Evans: Great! See you guys soon then!

I put my phone down and Leo smiled over at me.

"Marlie..." a voice was suddenly heard from the doorway. It was Madison stumbling out, her eyes half awake.

"Madison!" Leo walked up to her and picked her up, pulling her over his shoulder. She giggled.

Ben walked slowly after her, rubbing his eyes.

I smiled widely. So cute.
{Friday}
This whole week at my job has been okay. I think I'm getting used to where everything was, but I haven't exactly explored any of the other floors yet. The three girls, Dani, Katie, and Shannon didn't seem to bother me, thank god. Neither has Amanda. All was good so far.

It was after work and I was looking through my closet for an outfit I was supposed to wear today. I didn't quite know what to go with...

I sighed, picking out a red dress.

Right after I was done getting ready, I heard a knock on my door. I flinched, before walking over.

"Who is it?" I asked, my voice a little shaky. I looked through the peephole and I tried not to laugh. Leo's face was close to the other side, making his head look bigger than what it normally was.

"Marlie It's me. Who else are you expecting hmm?" He leaned forward, probably guessing what I was doing.

I opened the door and he smiled down at me.

"You look great!" He cheered. I laughed, covering my face with my hands.

"Thanks...What are you doing here?" I asked him curiously.

He paused and blinked down at me,"...Aren't we driving together?"

I wrinkled up my face in confusion.

"No? I don't want everyone thinking I got the job because of you." I stated, leaning my head on the door.

"But you didn't." Leo raised his eyebrows.

"Still, people make rumors." I shrugged.

Leo seemed a bit disappointed before he nodded," Okay then. See you there." He said, a hint of coldness behind it. I raised my eyebrows questionably as he walked away.

What was that?
-
I appeared at the address that my boss had sent in the group chat and I looked up questionably. Was I at the right place?

I walked in slowly, walking up to the front desk.

"I'm here for-"

"The photography company?" The lady cut me off, smiling brightly.

I nodded.

"This way please." She smiled. I looked around. All the lights of the place were dimmed as people around wore fancy clothes and fancy plates on their tables.

"Woah..." I mumbled slightly to myself.

She led me upstairs towards a private area.

"In here." She gestured, opening the door slightly. I nodded, mumbling a quick thank you before walking in fully. I tried to hold in a gasp, looking at the beautiful private room.

There was a big table, where most of the seats were taken and in front was a stage, and a large chandelier above. I looked over at the glossy floors and walls with wide eyes.

"Marlie! Glad you could make it!" Mr.Evans cheered from the head of the table. I looked over at him, barely noticing that most were looking up at me. The three girls whispering.

I smiled before nodding," Thank you for inviting me."

"Please, sit." He motioned towards a seat. My eyes went over towards Leo who was sitting on the side of the table, next to Mr.Evans and right next to Amanda. Mr.Evans was motioning towards a seat next to him, in front of both of them.

Suddenly a felt a little weight in my stomach. Why did this bring me back months ago?

"Marlie? Are you gonna sit?" Amanda asked, seeming genuine. I couldn't tell if she was or not. Maybe she just wanted me to see her and Leo flirt the whole time.

I felt my feet move me towards the seat, slowly scooting out the chair and sitting down comfortably (not really).

Everyone was talking amongst themselves as Mr.Evans turned towards me.

"Are you nervous? It's your first meeting." He stated the obvious.

I smiled," A little..." I decided to be honest.

"Don't worry. It's fun." He said.

I nodded, looking over at Leo who was talking with Amanda, not even glancing my way. Leo leaned forward as Amanda whispered in his ear.

I bit my lip. What torture.

I didn't notice as Mr.Evans stood up, clapping his hands. Everyone slowly stopped talking and looked over questionably.

"I want to tell you guys the announcement right now since I simply can't wait until the end." He stated, looking over at everyone.

Leo leaned back, raising an eyebrow cockily towards Mr.Evans as he looked up, a small smirk on his face.

"Starting next week, Leo is going to be joining us at the company for a while and we even get to accompany him on set. One of you lucky ladies or guys will be able to help him on set and be his private photographer." Mr. Evans smiled.

A bunch of girls started squirming, looking over at each other. I raised an eyebrow. Even some guys were whispering...Was Leo really that popular here?

Mr.Evans clapped his hands again, settling the sudden outburst of talking to a low.

"Due to this new change, this meal will be for all of you to congratulate you for all your hard work and your continuous hard work throughout the year." Mr.Evans held up a glass.  Everyone else did also, and I moved to my glass, picking it up quickly.

"To the company." Mr.Evans cheered.

"To the company." The rest said. I looked over at Leo and he was already looking at me with a stern look, before he smirked and lifted up his glass towards me. He brought the drink to his lips, drinking it without his stare staggering.

I looked away nervously, drinking my drink.

"Also!" Mr.Evans added," Have fun today." He smiled to the group.

Everyone starting eating and drinking, and I smiled down.
-
It's been an hour and I was surprised that everyone was actually having genuine fun. I mean, if you're out to eat with your boss, aren't you not going to get drunk?

Dani grabbed the microphone and headed off to stage as Shannon and Katie tried to stop her while giggling. They're clearly drunk.

"Shhh! I can do whatever I want!" She said to the girls as she smiled and turned the microphone on and it made an ear splitting noise. I covered my ears momentarily as well as everyone else.

Dani hit the microphone questionably with her palm and the noise stopped, making everyone sigh.

"Today," she laughed into the microphone," I'm going to be singing a song for the one and only Leonardo DiCaprio." She smiled, pointing to Leo.

Leo hid his face with his hands, clearly having enough and feeling embarrassed.

"Is this what they normally do?" I whispered to the guy next to me. He looked over at me and nodded," One of the three always embarrass themselves at these dinners. We've just learned to get used to it."

I raised my eyebrows, laughing slighting in disbelief.

What was she even going to sing?

I grabbed my drink, putting it to my mouth and gulping down the liquid.

"I'm going to be singing My heart will go on." Dani smiled.

I choked, making the drink go on my lap.

"Are you okay?" The guy next to me asked.

I was in the middle of laughing, "I'm great."

I tried to conceal my laughter, looking at Leo who was obviously trying to look at anything but Dani.

My mouth dropped when Dani started to sing. She was honestly a really bad singer... I felt a little embarrassed for Leo also.

Dani sang her heart out, before starting to sob and curl into a ball on the floor.

Once she was done there, there was an awkward scatter of claps while Mr.Evans shook his head with his eyes closed while sighing.

"That was...something." Mr.Evans smiled to Dani.

Dani got up, moving back to her seat while sniffling.
Leo tried to hold in his laughter, before looking over at me momentarily and shaking his head.
-
"Thank you for the meal." I smiled as Leo, Amanda and I stood outside with Mr.Evans. Everyone else had left in taxis and others drove each other home.

"There's really No need to say thanks. It's business." Mr.Evans smiled, shaking his head. I nodded while smiling.

"Mr.Evans usually has one of these dinners each month. It helps all of us get closer." Leo added into the conversation.

"Yeah. But, Leo, here, rarely comes. I was surprised you said yes." Mr.Evans laughed.

"Well," Amanda said after they stopped laughing," We really should get going. It's late." Amanda looked at her phone.

Mr.Evans nodded," Night." He waved, leaving Leo, Amanda and I together.

The air was cold as I shivered slightly.

"You ready?" Leo suddenly asked.

I opened my mouth to say something when suddenly another voice was heard.

"Sure. Let's go." Amanda nodded, turning away from me.

I felt like an idiot for thinking he was talking to me.

"Oh right." Leo stopped in his tracks, turning towards me," What are you gonna do?"

I paused," Probably get a taxi."

Leo nodded with a smile," I'll see you later."

He played with the keys in his hands as we walked over towards his car, opening the door for Amanda before hopping in himself and driving off.

Why did they even break up? They seem pretty friendly to me...

I shrugged, sighing and I turned on my heel, walking the opposite way.
-
I happily walked home with a bag of candys I had gotten at the convenience store. I didn't feel like getting a taxi since my apartment was nearby anyway, why waste money? I was nodding my head to a familiar song on my headphones when suddenly I heard a noise behind me. I walked slower, pulling out a headphone and turning around to see no one.

That's weird...I swear I heard something.

I turned back grabbing my phone and looking at Jackys contact. She had texted me earlier.

Jacky: hey, were are you??

Me: Going home. Why?

It only took a couple of seconds before she responded.

Jacky: By yourself?

Me: Yeah? Is everything alright?

A twig branch cracked behind me and I turned around quickly. I definitely didn't imagine that now...

"Hello?" I asked to the open space.

My phone buzzed again and I looked down at it slowly.

Jacky: Get home already. It's late.

I furrowed my eyebrows down at the message. She's never been like this before.

Me: Okay...

I continued walking, feeling a bit paranoid. A cars headlights appeared in front of me, getting closer. I hesitated, feeling a sense of urgency and remembrance. The car stopped in front of me and I stopped walking also. Getting flashes of that day when that man threw me into his car. I looked around, feeling my breathing go uneven. This can't be happening. Why was I freaking out? I squatted down curling into a ball as I closed my eyes tightly, feeling tears form in my eyes.

I heard a muffled voice, but I ignored them, gripping my clothing.

"Marlie!" Someone shook my shoulders. I opened my eyes slowly, looking up with tears in my eyes at a concerned Leo. He was kneeling down in front of me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought you were going to get a taxi. But then Jacky texted me that..." Leo trailed off, looking into my eyes.

My eyes focused slowly on his, feeling a sense of relief wash over. I was so unbelievably glad he was here.

I took his hands off my shoulders and I grabbed onto his arms.

"I think someone's following me." I mumbled, gripping onto his jacket. His eyebrows raised.

He nodded reassuringly, standing up and letting go of me. I stood up slowly by myself.

He reached into his car glove compartment, pulling out a flashlight.

I waited as he looked around with it, checking everything clearly. There was a tense feeling in the air, filling the silence.

Suddenly my phone rang. Leo and I flinched at the sound.

"Geez, Marlie." Leo gripped his chest dramatically. I sniffled, pulling my phone out of my pocket and looking at the unknown number. I hesitated, pressing accept and putting it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

Leo waited patiently as I answered, still looking around. I ended the call, putting the phone to my side.

"Who was it?" Leo asked questionably, turning towards me.

"The hospital. My dads sick...." I mumbled.

Leo dropped the flashlight.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

79.2K 1.5K 32
"Leo, how do you stay looking so delicately young?" "Oh, babe, it's the rose water." ~ In which a 19 year old girl encounters her 44 year old celebri...
286 12 11
✨ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...
182K 3.9K 30
"Will you ever see me more than just a player?" When a girl named Haley seems to be caught up in drama regarding her least favorite person, Leonardo...
218 2 18
A popular football boy falls in love with the quiet and weird girl, except she's literally quiet. After a bet his friend makes, Noah is forced to be...