Andy Biersack Smut (slowly ge...

By bubbly_snowball

Andy Biersack smut! Everyone has a fangirl in them so why not bring it out by reading smut. I didnt really li... More

Mr. Biersack part 1
The piano instructor
Mr. Biersack part 2(filler)
The customer
The piano instructor part 2
backstage girl
How I met Andy
Daddy part 2
My coworker
Savior
how did this happen?
Savior part 2
How did this happen p.2
it all happened so quickly
the cuts on her wrist
The Destroyer's Girl
The Tour
A/N
Our Honeymoon
Wedding Anniversary

Daddy

1.3K 7 7
By bubbly_snowball

BTW this story is Age regression,not an actual little girl and her father. That's legit 50 shades of fucked up on so many levels. Ok lemme get on with the story.

*(y/n's) POV*

Hi! I'm (y/n). When I'm regressing,I'm at the ages of 1 month-2 years old. When I'm not however,I live my life like a normal 23 year old. My daddy name is Andy,Andy Biersack. He's weally nice sometimes and he weally weally loves me. Speaking of daddy,I just watched him walk into my room and pick me up. I smiled and kissed his cheek once I took out my binky. He asked,"how was your day princess?" I nodded my head and he said,"good,well maybe you can help daddy with his little problem." I nodded and smiled before he took me to room. He laid me on the bed and began to unzip my onesie. I pushed my binky back into my mouth and he got my onesie off my body. I was now just laying in my Batman themed bra and panties while he stared down at me. He said,"now I'm pretty sure you know what daddy's problem is so how about you push your legs up?" I pushed my legs up and he smiled. He grabbed the lining of my panties with his fingertips and pulled them down off me. I looked at him and he stuck his head between my legs. I gasped and his tongue began roaming around my folds. I moaned and he pushed a finger into my entrance. I squealed and he began to pump it nice and slow. I began squirming but he told me to stop and I kept squirming. He said," (y/n). I won't tell you again so just stop." I sighed and stopped moving. He sped up with the pumping and he was eating me out while his finger was pushed into me deeply. I moaned and he stopped eating me. I whined and he took out his finger. Daddy licked his finger clean and said,"baby I know you're a virgin so you don't have to do it if you don't want to." I shook my head and said,"I'm ready daddy,I'm ready for it." Daddy nodded and took off his pants. I saw that he had a boner through his boxers and I giggled. Daddy smiled and asked,"what's so funny cute one?" I shook my head and he said,"it has to be something." I grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled them down. He kicked them off fully and I bit my lip. He asked if I was sure that I wanted to do this so I nodded and he pushed my legs open. I looked at him as he pushed his length into me and I cried out in pain loudly. He put his head in the crook of my neck and was telling me that the pain will soon go away. I whimpered and he started moving. I cried out again and he said,"baby girl,it's gonna hurt before it feels good." I nodded and let him thrust gently. After a little while it began to feel good so I told him he could speed up a little and he did. I gasped and he kissed me. He sped up even more and I moaned loudly into his mouth. He smiled against my lips and he brushed against a spot that made me cry out in pleasure. I moaned and he kept thrusting in and out of me. I felt his hands slide up each side of my body and they soon reached my boobs. He began massaging them and he kept going at the same speed. I moaned a little louder and he kissed my neck. He gave me a dark hickey and I giggled. He began pounding into me after a little while and I gasped at the sudden burst of pleasure. I looked at daddy and he smiled. He began rubbing me which is when I felt the familiar knot build in the pit of my stomach and I was slowly being pushed over the edge. I was pulled under by my orgasm and I screamed his name as I came all over him. Daddy kept going and I bit my lip. I was sensitive but this felt amazing. I moaned and he pushed in all the way,causing me to gasp and him to cum inside of me. He looked at me and I smiled. He asked,"I didn't hurt you did I?" I shook my head and said,"no you didn't,it felt really really good." He smiled and said,"good,I don't wanna hurt my little girl." I smiled and he kissed me once more before pulling out of me and dressing the both of us. I slipped back into headspace before he sat me up and I looked at him. He pushed my binky back into my mouth and he picked me up. He took me downstairs and sat me in my playpen with some toys and my sippy cup. I sat down on my butt and I smiled. I babbled through my binky and began chewing on toys. Daddy told me to stop but I didn't listen and I kept chewing on them to release the pain in my jaw. I had lost about 5 baby teeth in the time that I was with daddy and I hated teething. I'm teething again and daddy asked,"baby girl how many times do I have to tell you to stop?" I threw my toys out my playpen and cried. He sighed and picked up my toys before placing them back in the playpen and picking me up. I put my hands against his chest and began pushing so I could get back into my playpen. He said,"you're not getting down now tell me why you keep chewing on everything." I shook my head and kept pushing him away. He shook his head and sat me on the couch. He grabbed my jaw gently and opened my mouth. He looked at the growing teeth and he sighed. He said,"you're teething (y/n)." I nodded and he asked why I didn't tell him. I shrugged and he sighed. He went upstairs or a little bit and came back with one of the toys that he bought me that was meant for chewing. He gave it to me and I grabbed it. I started chewing on it and I started drooling. He said,"don't drool on the couch baby girl." The drool dripped from my mouth and onto the couch which got daddy upset. He sighed and put me in my playpen. I kept chewing on the toy and daddy cleaned the couch off. He took the toy and cleaned it off before wiping my mouth. He said,"don't drool,you're messy when you drool so please don't drool." I nodded and started crying since my tooth hurt. He picked me up and asked what happened. I pointed to my jaw and he gave me the toy. I put it in my mouth and started chewing on it. I chewed on it as daddy held me and I laid my head on his shoulder. He walked around the house doing stuff he had to and he went to his office. I looked at him and he took out the toy. He grabbed a baby wipe and wiped my mouth before giving me back the toy. I shook the toy and babbled. I cried out a little when my tooth started hurting but I let it be and he said,"lemme see which one is gonna grow in first." I opened my mouth and he checked my teeth. He said,"the one in the front is gonna come in first,those always hurt." I nodded and kept shaking my toy. He smiled and kept doing the work he was doing. I dropped my toy and sat there,looking up at daddy. He looked at me and asked,"where did your toy go?" I pointed to the floor so he grabbed it and washed it off before I took it from him and started chewing on it. He said,"little one needs a nap." He sat me on his desk and brought my playpen into his office. He picked me up and laid me down in the playpen. I cooed and he kissed my head. He rubbed my hair and went back to his desk. After about 5 minutes,my eyes shut and I fell into the abyss of my dreams.

*Skip to when I wake up*

I wake up to see daddy still in his office on his phone. I sit up and rub my eyes before wailing. He looked at me and came to my playpen. I looked up at him and pulled on the bottom of his shirt. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom. He laid me on the changing table and grabbed stuff for me to get changed with. I know I know,I'm too big to be in pampers but when I'm in little space I can't control me going potty yet. Daddy changed me and cleaned up before zipping my onesie back up and picking me up. I babbled and began chewing on his shirt collar. He pulled it out of my mouth and said,"baby you don't chew on daddy's shirt." I whined and he said,"use the toy not my shirt." I began crying and he sighed. He took off his shirt after he sat me down on his desk and gave it to me. I began chewing on the same spot again and he picked me back up. I hummed and there was knocking on the door. He went to the door and opened it to find his friend Ashley with his little girl Tammi. She was 3-5 in little space and she looked at me. Ashley asked,"she's chewing on your shirt again?" Daddy nodded and let them in. Ashley kissed my forehead and rubbed my hair. Tammi rubbed my back and I reached for her. She grabbed me with ease and put me on her hip. I laid my head on her shoulder as I chewed on daddy's shirt and she rubbed my butt. Ok so the reason why daddy passed me to her so easily is because I'm small. Literally small,I'm 5'6 and that's short and Tammi is like 6'0,she's tall. Anyway,Tammi took the shirt away from me and I began crying. She said,"be quiet (y/n). You don't need his shirt." I took it from her and kept chewing on it. Ashley took it and gave it back to daddy. He took his shirt to the washer machine and put it in there. I began crying louder and louder. Tammi yelled at me to be quiet and I shut right up. I hiccuped a few times but that was all the sound I made. I looked at my feet and grabbed my toes. I sat there staring at my feet until I heard my rattle being shaken. I looked up to see daddy holding my rattle and the chew toy. I grabbed them from him and threw them across the room. They landed on the floor with a slight thump and Tammi grabbed my wrist. She popped my hand and I began crying again. She yelled at me to be quiet so I did and she said that it's not ok for me to throw stuff. I let the last bit of tears roll down my cheeks before I wiped them off and crawled to daddy's office with him following me. I went to my playpen and got inside. I covered myself with my blanket and faced the wall. Daddy sighed before he picked me up and I began pushing against his chest. I pushed harder and he kept his grip on me. I pushed his even harder and he accidentally dropped me. I hit my head on the side but I was ok and I laid down. I pushed his hand away and he sighed. He got on his knees and sat me up. He said,"if you wanna go back to sleep then tell me." I shook my head and tried to push his hand away again. He picked me up and I squirmed and pushed him until he basically yelled at me to be still. I began crying and he sighed. He said,"I'm not dealing with a brat so when you're done,call me." After about 30 minutes of me crying,my throat got sore and dry. I stopped my crying and yelling before wiping my eyes with my onesie sleeve. I called out to daddy and Ashley came into the room. He picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist and he took me to daddy. Daddy sat me on his lap and asked,"are you done being a brat?" I nodded and rubbed the remaining tears in my eyes. He held up my bottle of apple juice so I grabbed it from him and looked at him. I gave it back and laid down across his lap. He put the bottle's nib into my mouth and I began suckling on it. I hummed in relief as I felt the cool apple juice run down my throat. Daddy talked to Ashley and Tammi while I drank my juicy and soon it was gone. Daddy put my chest against his and began patting my back gently. After a few pats,I burped quietly. I said,"excuse me." He smiled and grabbed my binky before pushing it into my mouth. I spit it out and began chewing on his shirt collar again. He sighed and pulled the collar out of my mouth,replacing it with the binky. I whined and crawled,more like fell off the couch. Daddy picked me up and asked if I was ok. I crossed my arms and looked away from him. I made a 'hmph' sound and he said,"baby don't be mad at daddy,you know you shouldn't chew on my shirt collar." I shook my head violently and then I looked at him. He grabbed the zipper of my onesie and pulled it down. I shook my head and zipped it up. I knew what he was gonna do. I shook my head and said,"take it off." I shook my head and he said,"I'm not gonna say it again,take it off." I took it off and Tammi looked at me. She asked,"baby did he take your virginity?" I just looked at her since I was still mad that she popped me and yelled at me. I looked at daddy and he said,"she's talking to you so answer her." I whined and nodded my head. I put my onesie back on but had to take it back off since daddy didn't tell me I could put it back on. I sat there in my Batman bra and pamper as daddy talked to Tammi and Ashley. I tapped daddy's chest so he looked at me and I pointed to my onesie. I then pointed to my chest,telling him that I wanted to put my onesie back on. He shook his head and I sighed heavily. I sat there in his lap and he put his hand on my back. I moved his hand and put it in his lap. He put it back and he said,"leave it there or I'm gonna spank you." I shook my head at the thought of getting spanked and daddy began rubbing my back. I sighed and looked at Ashley and Tammi. I watched them talk and laugh with daddy until I turned around and looked at daddy's chest. I felt my bra strap being pulled so I turned around and looked at them. I looked at daddy and he asked what was wrong. I grabbed my bra strap and pulled it to tell him that's what happened. He said,"that was Ashley,he wants to see you without the bra." I covered my chest and daddy uncovered it. He held my hands and kissed my nose. He said,"baby I tell you this all the time,you're beautiful do don't be ashamed of your body." I looked at him with a tear in my eye and he wiped it away as it fell. I shook my head and put my onesie back on. Daddy took it off so I took his shirt and put it on. He took that too and I sighed. Ashley pulled my bra strap again so I grabbed the back and unclipped my bra. I let it slide down my arms and off my body before covering my boobs. Daddy said,"move your hands." I shook my head and looked at him with pleading eyes. He sighed and whispered,"if you don't move your hands I will tie you up and let him have his way with you,all he wants to see is your boobs now uncover them." Another tear fell so I wiped it away and I uncovered my boobs. Daddy said that I was a good girl for following directions. Oh and by the way,Tammi left. She went home because her mom was there and she was gonna stay home. I felt hands slide over my boobs and I gasped. Daddy said,"calm down,it's me." He kissed me and I kissed back. He massaged my boobs roughly and I hummed as a response to him doing that. Ashley chuckled and I looked at his crotch,noticing he had a boner. Daddy caught me looking at him and shook his head. He said,"stop it (y/n). I see you looking." I looked at daddy and said,"sowwy daddy,I just looked at it." He dressed me and I laid my head on his chest. He began rubbing my back and I cooed. He pushed my binky into my mouth and I smiled behind it. He began patting my back and I hummed in content. He smiled down at me when our eyes met and he kissed my nose. I let out a giggle and he poked my side. I giggled again and I crawled off daddy's lap. He watched me as I crawled to Ash-y and I waved at Ash-y. He waved back and I gave him a hug. He hugged me back and I smiled. He sat me back down on the couch and I began messing with his hair. Ash-y smiled and let me play with his hair. Daddy said,"baby girl,leave his hair alone now." I pouted but left his hair alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 113K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
121K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
260K 10.9K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹