My Life

By LisaMVital

Meet Alisa Donvan,the girl with the worst life ever. Her mother died in a car accident when she was fourteen... More

My Life- chapter 1
Chapter 2 part 1
Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 2 part 3
Chapter 2 part 4
apology
changes
Chapter 2 part 5
Chapter 2 part 6
chapter 2 part 7
Chapter 2 part 8
Chapter 2 part 9
Chapter 2 part 10
chapter 3 part 1
chapter 3 part 2
Chapter3 part 4
Chapter 3 part 5
Chapter 3 part 6
Chapter 3 part 7
Chapter 3 part 8
Chapter 3 part 9
Chapter 3 part 10
Chapter 3 part 11
chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 4 part 3
Chapter 4 part 4
Chapter 4 part 5
Chapter 4 part 6
Chapter 4 part 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 part 2
Chapter 5 part 3
Chapter 5 part 4
Chapter 5 part 5
Chapter 5 part 6
Chapter 6 part 1
Chapter 6 part 2
chapter 6 part 3
Chapter 6 part 4
Chater 6 part 5
Chapter 6 part 6
Chapter 6 part 7
Chapter 6 part 8
Chapter 6 part 9
Chapter 6 part 10
Chapter 6 part 11
Chapter 6 part 12
Chapter 6 part 13
Chapter 6 part 14
Chapter 6 part 15
Chapter 6 part 16
Chapter 6 part 17
Chapter 7 part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Appologies
Chapter 7 part 3
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 8 part 2
Chapter 8 part 3
Chapter 8 part 4
Chapter 8 part 5
Chapter 8 part 6
Chapter 8 part 7
Chapter 8 part 8
Chapter 8 part 9
Chapter 8 part 10
Chapter 9 part 1
Chapter 9 part 2
Chapter 9 part 3
Chapter 9 part 4
Chapter 9 part 5
Chapter 9 part 6
Chapter 9 part 7
Chapter 9 part 8
Chapter 9 part 9
Chapter 9 part 10
Chapter 9 part 11
Chapter 9 part 12
Chapter 9 part 13
Chapter 9 part 14
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 10 part 3

Chapter 3 part 3

330 4 0
By LisaMVital

Sweating and panting I arrived to school five minutes before my hour and a half accounting class finish. I decided that it didn’t make sense go and instead I sat on a bench outside of the school taking in fresh air and trying to catch my breath.

Soon I heard the bell and knew it was time to grab my books from my locker and head to Spanish. I felt so hurt right now. I didn’t want to go to Spanish class and have to talk to my over energetic teacher, Señora Montero and I wasn’t in the mood to talk to Tally. No doubt she would want to know why I missed accounts. Tally is my best friend but right now I do not want to talk to anybody about what happened to me. If Veronica and every one at her party can believe I seduced Azeri then Tally will think the same. Telling her was hopeless and made no sense. 

As expected Tally was at my locker waiting for me. In her arms were her and my Spanish books. She knew the combination for my locker. 

“Thanks.” I muttered and took my books from her arms.

“Why did you miss accounts?” Tally asked.

I knew that question was coming.

“Tally I am not in the mood to talk right now.”

She watched me. I tried turning my face but it was too late. She gasped.

“What happen to your face? And why did you miss Accounts and why are you wearing a coat on this hot day, are you crazy and Sir Blanc asked me for you. ” 

Tally was throwing questions at me so fast that if I didn’t know better I would have sworn I was being interrogated by a bunch of reporters or police officers. 

I pressed two fingers against my throbbing temples and said with a nasty attitude “Tally, I do not want to talk ok. Understand?  No quiero hablar en este momento, comprehende?”

“Gosh. I was only concern. Sorry to irritate you.” She replied.

I ignored her. I just couldn’t take too much talking right now. I was feeling hurt, angry and very irritated. I just want to wake up from this bad dream. This had to be a dream.

But Tally was Tally. She would never give up.

“Before the day ends you will tell me what is wrong with you Alisa Donavan.” She said with seriousness in her voice.

I groaned and pushed the door of our Spanish class open. 

I sighed; an hour and a half of energetic Spanish. The teacher who taught this class was very energetic and therefore her class is extremely lively. And what I wanted now more than ever is just quiet not loud Spanish chatting.

Spanish along with Accounting was my major. I was never a fan of accounting but Tally was and well she persuaded me to major in it with her. To make things fair she majored in Spanish with me. I hate accounting, I mean it’s not bad but it isn’t for me and the only reason I passed last semester with a 70% was because of Tally who helped me a lot. I am planning to drop it this semester but I do not know how I am going to tell Tally that. I love Tally but accounting isn’t for me. I on the other hand loved learning how to speak Spanish. Their culture and language always fascinated me. Spanish was something I could pass with an A while Accounts was something I could pass with a B with the help of Tally. But today I wasn’t enthusiastic for Spanish.

I sat down in my sit which was at the front thanks to Tally and her damn weak reading glasses. Today of all days just wasn’t the day to be sitting at the front of the class.

 I noticed Tally observing me. Before she could read too much into my eyes I lay my head on my desk. I felt like a headache was coming my way. I cried so much today and yesterday that I was bound to get a headache some time. That was how I was. I got really bad headaches after crying a lot.

While lying there letting my mind think of anything but yesterday’s incident and my conversation with Veronica did I realize what Tally had said earlier.

My head shot up instantly.

I saw her texting.

“Who are you texting?” I asked.

“Rodger” she replied “He is not coming down until tomorrow. He missed two days of school and we learnt something new in accounts today. You know you of all people should have been there. You know how you and Accounts do not see eye to eye…. ” And blah, blah, blah, Tally went on and on and on.

She really needs to learn how to shut up sometimes.

“Tally” I said frustrated “All I asked was who, just who.”

I rolled my eyes.

“What did you say about Sir Blanc earlier?”

“I said he asked me for you.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I told him that I hadn’t seen you.”

“And what did he say?”

“Nothing. He just said ok and left.”

As I was about to place my head on the desk again Señora Montero arrived.

“Buenas días, mis amores.” She yelled with enthusiasm “¿Cómo están mis amores hoy?”

[A/N: Translation; “Good morning, my loves.” She yelled with enthusiasm. “How are my sweethearts today?”]

Some students shouted “Feliz”, a few shouted “cansado” and a large majority shouted “tengo hambre.”

I sat there quietly but inside I sided with those who said cansado- tired and tengo hambre – I am hungry.  I was definitely hungry, my tea hadn’t full me. 

[A/N: Translation; Feliz- happy.]

“Yo soy feliz, feliz.” She pitched “Hoy vamos de compras”

[A/N: Translation; “I am happy, happy.” She pitched “Today we are going shopping.”]

Then Sir Blanc came into the room carrying boxes and bags of what looked like clothes. He wheeled in a rack filled with dresses and another rack filled with shirts.

He then brought in four large tables and placed them at the front of the class. The front of the class had plenty space and could house the tables.

Together they organize clothes on the table.

On the white table were dresses, on the red table were blouses, t-shirts and shirts, on the yellow table were pants both long and short and on the blue table were skirts, both long and short.  Will brought four small tables into the room and she placed tank and tube tops on them.

Ugh. And there was my headache; this class was going to be noisy, extra noisy. All our Spanish classes were noisy but I had a feeling this class was going to be extra noisy.

Sir Blanc looked around the class like he was searching for someone but whom? And then his eyes landed on me and he frowned. I could tell that he was trying to assess what was wrong with me. One side of my face was swollen and still red. My hair wasn’t perfectly pulled back into my ponytail, a few strands were loose.  My lips were dry and chapped.I had on no lip gloss or Chap Stick.  I had this big freaking coat on me when outside was 100 degrees Fahrenheit.  My looks just screamed that something was wrong.

“Muchas gracias señor Blanc. Tu eres muy, muy guapo hoy. Me encanta tu traje.”

[A/N: Translation; “Thank you very much Mr. Blanc. You are very handsome today. I love your suit.”

I found my hands balling up into a fist instantly. I mean Will wasn’t my man so why was I being so, so I don’t even know the word to describe the way I felt. But the point is I shouldn’t be feeling that way because he is not my boyfriend. I wanted to punch my own teacher for flirting with him. What is wrong with me? I think I have an unhealthy crush on Will and this crush needs to stop now. 

‘He has a date with Veronica remember.” I told myself.

‘That didn’t help the situation, I was angry at him again. How could he accept a date with Veronica after, after leading me on? Wait? What am I thinking? Did he lead me on? Was he flirting with me in the vehicle? Maybe I was just reading too much into the conversation we had in the car. The whole bruk it down thing was just a joke, that’s all it was to Will, a joke. I mean what did I expect; to have a relationship with him? That is not and never will be possible. I am a minor until I turn 18 and he is my teacher. Will and I will never be together. Someone like Señora Montero was his type of woman, not me.’

“Gracias Señora Montero. Siempre eres muy bonita.” He said and gave her hand a light kiss.

[A/N: Translation; “Thank you Mrs. Montero. You are always very pretty.” He said and gave her hand a light kiss.]

Will knew Spanish? And he was flirting back with her. She is married for heaven’s sake. I guess on his date with Veronica they can discuss how they both don’t respect marriages and don’t understand what it means.

He gave her his sexy smile and turned to leave. Before he exited the door he spared me a glance. 

He gave me this warm, shivering, loving smile. He didn’t give that smile to Mrs. Montero. I wasn’t going to let myself believe that it was a special smile only reserve for me. I glared at him instead and his brows knitted together and a bunch of lines appeared on his forehead. He shook his head and left.

I huffed and then sucked between my teeth. I even rolled my eyes. I had a very bitchy attitude today and I’m sorry for Tally, if she doesn’t learn to shut the hell up today she is in for a bitchy attitude.

“Get out your dictionaries everyone.  You are going to ask me for any item on any of the tables. You have to one described which table and two describe the clothing item.”

“If you can answer all the questions I ask you and do as I tell you to do in Spanish you will get any one of those items in the box or rack. Did I mention they are the Montero’s designer jewelry and clothing?”

The girls in my class started screeching and jumping up and down and yelling. And here was my headache.

“Fucking hormonal bitches” I found myself saying out loud. 

“Hmm. got a pretty bitchy attitude today huh.” said Tally.

“And why don’t you just shut up Tally.” I yelled.

Tally looked hurt. I shouldn’t have said that but she was getting on my last nerve with all the chatting she does. Any other day I would take Tally in but just not today.

 She turned around and looked at the teacher. 

“We are going to go by row.” Mrs. Montero said “Don’t worry boys I got the Montero men watches etc. here. My husband family was kind enough to help me with today’s lesson.”

Our class only had two boys. All the rest were girls. I guess foreign language as a major was more a girl’s thing.

 “So we are all in a store and we are going to act like we are in the store shopping. You can use your dictionary to help you but sorry to say you have two minutes to answer my question.”

“Here is some paper money I made.”

She placed a hundred and two fifty dollar notes on my desk.

Tally received three fifty dollar notes and a twenty.

“Ok let’s start.” Mrs. Montero pitched.

“Does everyone have money in their hands?” she asked, waving the money she made from construction paper.

“Yes miss.” My classmates replied.

I watched Tally and saw that she was over the hurt. She was practically bouncing up and down in her chair and had a huge smile plastered on her face. She wanted one of the clothes or jewelry from Montero’s design. I couldn’t blame her, the tops on the tables were gorgeous and the dresses were sophisticated, sexy but classy. The short pants had this bad chick, good chick vibes and the long jeans looked like skinny jeans.

“This row first.” Señora Montero said.

Carina stood up. 

“Buenas Tardes Señorita. Bienvenida a mi tienda. Necesitas ayudar?”

[A/N: “Good Afternoon Miss. Welcome to my store. Need help?”]

“Si, Necesito una falda roja.”

[A/N: “Yes. I need a red skirt.”]

“¿Dónde está la falda roja?” Señora said, pretending to look for the skirt. 

[A/N: “Where is the red skirt?” Señora said, pretending to look for the skirt.]

“La falda roja está en la mesa azul.” She replied.

[A/N: “The red skirt is on the blue table” She replied]

Miss started clapping and the girls started shouting about how Carina was going to get something from Montero. 

“Pick a number carina.” Miss Shouted.

“Number 1” She pitched.

Miss picked up a blue chain which had number 1 on its tag.

Carina squealed and sat down.

All this shouting was making my headache worst.  I knew Senora Montero do not like sleeping in class but I really needed to doze off for a while.

I looked at her and saw that she was busy chatting with the other student. She wouldn’t notice me. 

I quickly lay my head on my desk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 85.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
183K 5K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
34.2K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
133K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...