Chater 6 part 5

The class was finally over. I crumpled the papers and threw them into my bag. 

As I stood up I bounced into some one. I would have fall down if it wasn’t for him holding me.

“Sorry. I’m John.” He said.

“What is your name?”

“Alisa.”

“What a beautiful name.”

“Excuse me. I would like to speak to Miss Donavan alone.” Will said icily.

I shivered at the sound of his voice.

“I will see you in the cafeteria Alisa.”

“Sure.”

John patted my arm and left.

Will was glaring at him. He didn’t take his eyes off John until he was out of sight.

“Yes Will?” I stated, drawing his attention.

“Do you have a next class?” He inquired.

“Yes.”

“When is your break?”

“After my next class.”

“Meet me after your class you have school service to do.”

“What?” I yelled. Will was punishing me. Harmony was a college so that meant that there was no detention or writing a bunch of lines. School service was like community service. Just like criminals who were ordered by the court to do community service we were ordered by a teacher or principle   to do school service. It entailed things like sweeping, mopping the school or helping in the cafeteria to name a few. If we refused we could be suspended.

I have never done school service since coming to this school. Will just had to be the first to give me school service.

“What did I do?”

“You disturbed my class.”

“That is not fair!” I shouted.” I wasn’t the one who was passing notes.” 

“No but you was the one wearing the outfit.”

“Really Will?” I shouted.

He didn’t answer.

Angrily I stormed out of the classroom.