Stars Align (One Piece x Read...

By evil_monk

(One Piece x Female! Reader) (The reader in this story has a set body shape, but everything else is left ambi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Update
Chapter 40

Chapter 33

3.3K 130 51
By evil_monk

Y/n finally managed to reach the bottom of the staircase, only to find a large door. She looked around and observed her surroundings. The door seemed to need some sort of key and code, that she obviously didn't have. Walking up to the hefty steel door, y/n knocked on it, testing how thick it was.

"Here goes nothing..." Y/n muttered, stepping back. She held up one hand, the appendage glowing brightly. At the palm, a golden hoof print shined. "Capricorn: Hoof!" The light burst forward, obliterating the door before her. Smirking to herself, y/n blew away the steam coming from her hand. She began to run forward, looking for any signs of her friend.

As she ran down the long hallway, she finally came across a wooden double-door. Smashing and charging through them, y/n found herself in a large, circular room. Her eyes immediately snapped towards a figure sitting atop a large crate on the opposite side of the room.

"Lucci..." She sneered. He just smirked.

"Welcome." Jumping down from the crate, Lucci approached y/n slowly, the girl placing a hand on the hilt of her rapier. "I didn't expect your little stunt on the train. You truly are a vixen." The male licked his lips. Y/n glared at him.

"All you government dogs just had me bored in that train car. I just had to escape from your intolerable presence." She smirked. Lucci frowned and used one of his abilities, moving himself swiftly behind y/n before she could even blink. "Wha-?!" She stumbled slightly as Lucci grasped her neck in his strong hand, squeezing slightly. Y/n brought her hands up to pull the hand away, but his grip was too strong.

"You want excitement? How about I lead you to your fate?" Lucci purred in her ear. "Oh, it's so exciting to see you dripping with blood, your eyes begging for mercy." Lucci moved to y/n's front before rushing them both towards the wall, slamming her back into the stone. Y/n coughed and wheezed as the air was knocked out of her, Lucci's hand not allowing her to get more air. The male leaned forward, his breath ghosting y/n's lips. She grimaced and tried to lean away. "Or maybe I could just keep you to myself...Make you beg in...other ways." Lucci licked her lips, his tongue rough like a feline's.

A shudder went down y/n's spine. Giving up on trying to pry Lucci's hand from her neck, y/n grasped her rapier instead, swinging it with all her might into his side. Before she could slice him, Lucci released her and dodged.

"Like hell! I'd rather die!" Y/n rasped, her chest heaving as she struggled to gain her breath back. "Gemini: Gust!" Y/n swung her sword, creating an 'X' mark. A strong gust of wind, with a sharp edge, in that 'X' shape, headed towards Lucci. Before it could hit him, he moved out of the way. Y/n swung again and again, hoping she'd be able to land a hit.

"Soru!" Lucci moved across the room. He was so fast, y/n could barely see him. Growling in annoyance, y/n decided to try something else.

"Taurus: Charge!" Y/n took off at a high speed. Now she was able to chase Lucci on an even ground. Once she got close enough, she summoned a different realm. "Aries: Curl!" Her body was speeding towards the CP9 agent, but Lucci didn't look intimidated in the least.

"Tekkai!" As y/n collided with Lucci's body, a large shockwave was created from their impact. They both jumped away, glaring at each other from across the room. "Just give up." Lucci growled.

"Sorry, I don't want to." Y/n spat, closing the Zodiac realm. Pulling up her sword again, y/n held it above her head. "Scorpio: Sting!" Y/n cried out as her blade glided downwards, a shot of venom speeding towards Lucci. Once again, the male just dodged it.

"It's useless to fight. Just accept your fate." Lucci speeded towards her, his arm reeled back for a punch. Y/n gasped and tried to protect herself.

"Scorpio: Armor!" Her skin became hard like a shell, but Lucci was still able to launch her across the room. "Ack!" Y/n hit the wall before falling to the floor, her the metal of her rapier clanging on the stone as it fell from her grasp. She looked up at Lucci, her vision slightly foggy and delayed. She turned her gaze to her sword, reaching out with effort. "Cancer: Clutch..." She clenched her fist weakly, the sword barely moving. "C'mon..." She hissed, trying to bring her blade to her before Lucci could strike again. Just as she almost got a grip on the sword, Lucci grabbed y/n by her lifted arm, tossing her to the other side of the room.

"Putting yourself through this pain. Is it worth it?" Lucci sighed.

"If...If I can see her smile...even if only once more..." Y/n stood up slowly, unsteady on her feet. "Then yes....It's worth every drop of blood." Y/n spat out crimson, getting into a fighting stance.

"ROBIN!!!" Y/n smiled as she heard a familiar voice sound from the hallway. While Lucci was distracted, y/n took this chance. Using the Cancer realm, y/n brought her sword back into her hand, before switching over to the Scorpio realm.

"Scorpio: Sting!!" Swinging her sword with all her might, y/n released another shot of venom, only this time, she managed to hit Lucci.

"Ah!" The male hissed as the venom hit the side of his leg, burning through his clothes and stinging his flesh.

"Y/n!" Luffy entered the room, spotting y/n.

"Luffy...Finish this fight for me..." Y/n swayed slightly. "I need to get to Robin!"

"Oi! You're hurt!" Luffy frowned, but his attention shifted to Lucci as the male attacked. Dust flew up in the air from the sheer force of his attack.

"Dammit!" Everyone stopped as Spandam's voice sounded. Lucci reached into his suit, grabbing a mini den-den-mushi. "How could I have pressed the golden den-den-mushi?! Worst of all, I triggered the Buster Call!" Y/n's eyes widened.

"What have you done?!!" Robin could be heard in the background. Y/n didn't have to see her to know how terrified she was. "Cancel it immediately!"

"Robin!" Luffy called out.

"What? Cancel it? Hey, look who you're talking to!" Spandam hissed. "Wahahahaha!! Bring it on, Buster Call!" He then laughed. "What's wrong with it?! That's right...It's okay. I'm the Chief of Cipher Pol 9. In order to deliver you to the government without fail, I triggered the Buster Call!" Y/n growled at Spandam's obvious lie.

"A complete moron!" She scowled.

"That attack doesn't involve any human emotion!" Robin cried out. "It'll burn down everything in Enies Lobby! Buildings and humans! Even the island itself! That is the Buster Call!" Y/n couldn't listen anymore. She needed to reach Robin before it was too late.

"Tch." Lucci growled as the call ended, noticing that y/n was now missing. The said female was running up the next flight of stairs, hoping to reach Robin before it was too late.

"Ahh!!" She cried out as a large explosion erupted beneath her, throwing her forward, tossing her into the curved wall. It was a mine trap. Sitting up weakly, y/n winced at the pain in her leg. It was badly wounded from the explosion. Biting her lip, y/n placed her hands over the wound, her hands glowing as she used the Virgo realm to heal what she could. She was able to get to a point where she could stand and move, but it still hurt like hell. "Taurus: Charge." Y/n sped forward, doing her best to ignore the sharp pain running through her leg as she sped up the stairs. If she was fast enough, the mines wouldn't be able to detonate while she was still on top of them.

At last, she had reached the top of the staircase, the sun hitting her skin as she hit open air. Quickly observing, y/n noticed she was on some sort of giant bridge that led to more open seas, before the giant Gates of Justice. In the near distance, y/n spotted Robin being dragged off by Spandam.

"No one will come for you!" He screeched. "Everyone will be burned in the hellfire of the Buster Call and die!!" Before he could continue, a fist had plunged into his cheek, the man going flying back from the power behind it.

"Miss Goddess!" Robin looked up at her with shock, tears glazing her ocean eyes.

"I do believe we've gotten past the point of formalities." Y/n smiled at the archeologist.

"Get her!" Just as the marines surrounding them ran to attack, they were shot down by fire. Y/n furrowed her brows and looked to where the flames had come from.

"Well, look at that..." She chuckled as she saw a lanky figure standing atop the Tower of Justice.

"What the heck are you idiots doing!" Spandam finally recovered, standing up to shout at the downed soldiers.

"I'm sorry, Chief, sir...We cannot identify the enemy!" More cries escaped the soldiers as more and more of them were shot down.

"There!" One marine soldier had finally spotted Usopp. "On top of the Judicial Tower!"

"Did you say Judicial Tower?!!" Spandam's jaw dropped. "What can someone do from that place?!!" He screeched.

"Let's go!" Y/n helped Robin off the floor, speeding away back towards the staircase.

"Nico Robin is running away!"

"Don't let her get away, idiots!! Shoot her to death! Without killing her!" Spandam spat, the marine soldiers sweatdropping at his impossible request. They pointed their guns toward y/n and Robin anyway.

"Fire!" They pulled the trigger, bullets speeding towards them. Y/n gasped and tried to open a realm, but it was too late. She closed her eyes, readying herself to be riddled with bullets while protecting Robin. But they never came. Opening her eyes, y/n saw Franky standing in front of her, blocking the bullets.

"I'm tough as steel!" He boasted, smirking at Spandam's terrified expression.

"Franky-kun!" Usopp's voice sounded. Franky took out a mini den-den-mushi. "Franky-kun, this is Sogeking!"

"Usopp!" Y/n called out.

"You should see a red cloth bundle around you!" Usopp informed. Y/n looked around, spotting the red bundle.

"It's here!"

"There are two keys in there! With the ones you have, you should have all five!"

"All of the keys?!!!" Spandam screeched. Franky and y/n ignored him, focusing on trying out the keys. The first for didn't work, but the fifth did.

"It's off!" Y/n exclaimed, throwing the handcuffs away. She steadied Robin on her feet, seeing her wobble slightly.

"Long Nose! We unlocked Nico Robin's handcuffs!" Franky reported into the den-den-mushi.

"Long Nose-kun. Thank you." Robin smiled.

"If you're to express your gratitude, do it later, to everyone who worked hard to collect the keys. You are truly Luffy and the others' nakama!" Usopp exclaimed. Robin wiped her tearful eyes before turning towards Spandam, lifting her arms.

"Yes...Seis Fleur!" She activated her devil fruit powers, seven arms sprouting from Spandam's body. "Slap!" The arms slapped the man over and over again. Y/n chuckled as she watched Robin giving him payback. "I won't hold back!"

"Okay! Guys, come over here, quick! I'll prepare the escape!" Franky spoke to Usopp. Suddenly, many canons were fired, destroying many buildings, including the tower Usopp still stood on.

"Usopp!!" Y/n shouted, worried for his well-being. After a moment of silence, Sanji's voice sounded on the den-den-mushi.

"Franky, Robin-chan, Y/n-swan! We're all safe here! We'll head over there now!" Y/n sighed in relief at the cook's report.

"Then we'll do something about this situation...Can I count on your fighting power?" Franky got into a fighting stance.

"Of course." Robin nodded.

"This fight has been long overdue." Y/n smirked.

"Hurry guys! Catch them before the bombardment gets serious!" Spandam ordered, marine soldiers beginning to charge.

"Did you see the convoy on the other side of the bridge?" Franky questioned.

"Key to our escape?" Y/n unsheathed her rapier.

"I guess there's no other way than stealing that ship!" Robin smiled.

"Hurry up and get those three on the convoy! Don't waste time!" Spandam hissed as he watched his men fall from y/n's sword, Robin's powers, and Franky's bullets.

"It's too late!" They looked in the distance, spotting the giant silhouettes of the marine warships.

"A fleet of warships! The Buster Call will commence!" Robin fell to the floor, her body shaking.

"Robin!" Y/n sheathed her sword before running to kneel down next to the archeologist. "What's wrong?"

"I can't stop trembling..." Robin muttered, hugging herself. Suddenly, a huge fist broke apart the Tower of Justice from the inside. A figure went flying into one of the warships as the fist deflated.

"Luffy...?" Y/n spoke under her breath before turning back to Robin. "C'mon. We're almost there. Don't let everyone's efforts go to waste."

"Why do you bother to protect this troublesome woman?!" Spandam spat. Y/n glared at him, the man freezing in fear. Before she could get up to attack him, Franky had beaten her to it, sending Spandam into the floor. The man only got up again, this time, he brought out a sword. Y/n gasped as the sword was thrusted forward, the blade expanding and growing until it resembled the head of an elephant. It's bladed trunk was headed straight for Robin, but y/n was quick.

"Scorpio: Armor!" Y/n crossed her arms in front of her, blocking the sword. She growled loudly as she pushed back against the live blade, blood dripping from her forearms as her armor broke. The elephant was stopped, becoming overpowered by y/n's strength. "I will not let you touch her!" Y/n cried out. Robin looked up at her in shock, Franky clicking his tongue before pointing his built-in canon towards the elephant.

"Turn your nose back to normal." He ordered. "Otherwise, I'll shoot you right between the eyes." He warned. The poor animal shook in fear and obeyed, allowing y/n to fall to her knees from exhaustion and pain. Franky grabbed the elephant's trunk before lifting it up and slamming it down, right onto Spandam. Robin took a deep breath as she stood up, looking down at y/n with worry.

"I think I'm okay now." She spoke. Franky turned to look at her with confusion. Y/n looked up at Robin as well. "This is different from Ohara...I have nothing to fear." She put on a brave face. "Because I'm not alone anymore!!" Franky chuckled and ran over to pick up y/n while Robin cleared out more marines.

"Let's go!" They ran over to the ship at the end of the bridge, the one that had been purposed for Robin's transportation to Impel Down. After setting y/n down, the girl stood up and unsheathed her rapier.

"Gemini: Gust!" She swung her sword horizontally, pushing back all the marines, causing them to fall off the side of the ship.

"Super job!" Franky gave her a thumbs up. "Now all we have to do is wait for the rest of your crew! Huh?" Franky looked at y/n with a confused expression as he saw her getting into a defensive stance.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Y/n screamed as Kokoro suddenly jumped out of the water with the rest of her crew, excluding Luffy. Landing on her butt, y/n watched with wide eyes as she spotted the old woman's mermaid tail. They widened even more when she watched the tail split into two. "Wha-What?!" Before she could ask any questions, her crew had begun to loudly cough and spit up water.

"It must be a miracle..." Franky muttered. "I bet they experienced severe shock somewhere...Since they've reached a state of apparent death, they didn't swallow that much water..."

"Nagagaga!" Kokoro laughed. "Good for 'em!" She then hummed. "I wonder what caused their apparent death...?"

"It was you!" Franky snapped.

"Bwah!! Is Nami-san alright?" Sanji coughed, spitting up more water, Zoro and Usopp doing the same. As they regained their composure, it was instantly lost again as they spotted Kokoro. Y/n rolled her eyes and huffed with a soft smile. She was glad everyone was okay. She hoped Luffy was too...

"Robin!!!" Nami and Chopper tackled Robin into a hug, crying out for her. "I'm so glad you're safe!!"

"Yes, thanks to you!" Robin smiled. Chopper suddenly fell down, his body stiff.

"Huh? I can't move...!" The reindeer gasped.

"It's understandable. I'll tell you when this all ends..." Zoro looked down at the doctor. The swordsman began to walk back towards the bridge to see what was happening. Usopp called out for Zoro, running to catch up. Y/n ungracefully seated herself on the deck. She winced as she looked over her wounds. The ones on her arms would be the hardest to heal. Everyone around her got busy to prepare the ship for departure, but she couldn't find the strength to move much.

The explosions and screams around her had her mind fuzzy. She couldn't focus, her vision becoming blurry. She furrowed her brows as a vision appeared before her. She was standing at the center of a flaming village, holding the hand of a crying child. Looking down, y/n's eyes widened. That child...was her. The same hair, the same eyes, the same face.

"Wha-?!" Y/n gasped as her body moved on its own, throwing her child-self down to the dirt. Her eyes widened as she reached into her coat, taking out a gun, before pointing it straight at the child. "Stop it!" She cried out, her hand shaking. Her finger pulled the trigger, barely missing the child's face. Shakily getting up from the floor, the child cried and ran away, into the flames.

"Y/n-swan!!" Y/n was brought back into reality as Sanji shook her slightly.

"What...What happened?" She looked into his one visible eye, feeling herself calming at the beautiful blue color of the iris.

"I don't know. You just suddenly started crying..." Sanji told her. Y/n reached up to touch her cheek with a shaky hand. Sure enough, there were tears.

"Are you okay?" Nami questioned.

"I think so..." Y/n muttered, slowly standing up with Sanji's help. More screams echoed around them.

"Can people die...so easily?" Nami looked to the island going up in flames.

"You cannot see humans...on the map..." Robin hugged herself, a pained expression on her face. The bombardment continued, the canons destroying absolutely everything.

"The warships are coming this way!!" Usopp called out from the bridge.

"They're coming to get Robin again!" Y/n growled, unsheathing her rapier.

"We won't let you do that!" Nami took out her own weapon, everyone doing the same. The warships approached them, soldiers waiting at the rails to jump down and attack.

"There's so many of them!" Usopp wheezed.

"Charge!" The marine soldiers jumped down once they were close enough, weapons at the ready.

"We have to get away from the ship. We can't escape if it's damaged!" Nami ran off the convoy, y/n and Robin following.

"Keep holding on until Luffy gets here!" Zoro growled, cutting down marines left and right.

"Scorpio: Sting!" Y/n swung her sword horizontally. She repeated this movement, either coating her enemies in venom, or pushing them into the ocean using the Gemini realm. She could feel herself becoming weaker and weaker as she fought. Her body was growing stiff, her insides churning.

"R-Reporting to all warships!!!" A voice sounded from multiple marine soldiers' pockets. "Mr. Rob Lucci of CP9...has been defeated by the pirate, Straw Hat Luffy!!!"

"Luffy!!!" Y/n cried out in relief, falling to her knees.

"We're going back together! Robin!!!" Luffy's voice echoed around them.

"Let's hurry and escape-!!!" Suddenly the convoy ship exploded, leaving them with no means to escape.

"No!!!"

"Kokoro-san! Chimney-san! Gonbe!"

"Chopper!!!!" Y/n cried out, watching in horror as what was left of the ship sunk into the sea.

"I've got them!" A voice yelled out.

"Sanji!" Y/n called out as the cook emerged from the smoke. A marine soldier took this moment of distraction to his advantage. Lifting his sword, he moved to attack y/n, only to be zapped by lightning.

"We've still gotta fight! We're still in danger!" Nami exclaimed.

"What are we going to do?! We can't escape anymore!" Chopper cried out.

"Jump into the sea...!"

"What...?" Y/n looked around, trying to find the source of the voice she just heard. "Jump...into the sea?"

"Jump into the ocean!!!" Usopp's voice cried out. "Into the ocean!"

"Are you trying to kill yourself?!" Zoro hissed, taking down more marines.

"No! She's here!" Everything clicked for y/n, tears coming to her eyes.

"What?!"

"We still have one more nakama!" Usopp cried.

"Jump into the ocean!" Y/n ran to the edge of the broken bridge, launching herself off. Never before has she felt happier to see what had been her beloved home over the year.

"Climb aboard..." Usopp and the rest followed behind y/n, jumping down from the bridge. "The Going Merry!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 733 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
7.2K 209 6
Yandere One Piece Characteres x Godzilla reader So.... What if you eat a devil fruit that is so powerful that you become a creature like Godzilla? Wh...
352K 12.4K 79
Portgas D. Ace x [Female] Reader ••• Wanted for something you couldn't control. Something you were born with. At the age of 6, your village was raide...
82.8K 727 13
CarlosLewis7 asked for an all female straw hat story -minus the reader, who will be male. I liked the idea they proposed, so I decided to accept thei...