Chapter 29

As the foremen began explaining exactly what was wrong with the Going Merry, y/n glanced around, looking for their long-nosed sniper.

"Y/n...?" Nami called the goddess's name.

"I'll find you all later..." Without any further clarification, y/n stalked off in a random direction. Y/n's eyes narrowed as she entered a tiny alleyway in the shipyard. Her gaze sharpened further as she spotted a few bits of slingshot amo and a bit of blood on the floor. "Usopp..." She muttered. She ran forward, following the blood trail.

Running as fast as she could, y/n followed the trail of crimson droplets, finally coming across a large crowd. She growled and pushed her way through.

"Move it!" She spat, finally making it to the center of the ring of people. "Usopp!" She gasped, finding him bloodied and beaten, collapsed on the stone pavement.

"Y/n...?" Usopp answered weakly.

"Usopp, what happened?!" Y/n knelt down next to the sniper, helping him to sit up against the wall. "All of you get lost! This isn't a damn show!!" Y/n spat, her expression alone scaring people into following her demands. "Usopp, talk to me. What happened?!" Y/n cradled Usopp's face in her hands, offering him support.

"They took it....I'm so useless..." Usopp coughed out weakly.

"Took what? Who did it?" Y/n growled, urging the sniper on.

"The Franky Family...They took the money..." Usopp began to tear up, biting his lower lip. "I'm....so sorry!! Everyone!!" He cried out. "We were finally able...to fix the Going Merry..." Y/n's breath got caught in her throat. So he didn't know...That the Merry could sail no longer. "Yet I lost the money...I'm so...useless...!" Y/n furrowed her brows, her head hanging down, her gaze not meeting the sniper's. No matter how much money they had, the Merry could go no further. But she didn't have the heart to tell him.

"Usopp...Don't worry..." Y/n spoke lowly. "Stay here...I'll find Chopper and everyone else. We'll figure out something...Okay?" Y/n grit her teeth as Usopp didn't respond. She closed her eyes and activated the Virgo realm, doing what she could to ease his pain. "I said get lost!! Does this look like a damn circus?!!" Y/n roared to the people who still lingered around. "Which way did they go?" Usopp still didn't speak, only weakly pointing his finger towards the North. "I'll get the money back...I promise." Y/n swiped her thumbs over Usopp's cheeks, wiping away the blood and tears. She then stood up, striping away her shirt, leaving her in only her bra and white shorts, along with her rapier. The people lingering around gasped as she dived into the water road, nearing the edge of the sidewalk to see where she went.

Using the Pisces realm, y/n gave herself fins and scales, helping her to swim swiftly through the water. She dodged many yagara bulls and boats drifting through the water. Exiting the road out into open seas, y/n swam around the peninsula that the Merry was anchored at. She jumped out from the water, landing on the rocky beach. She wasted no time, running straight for the ship.

"Chopper! Are you here?!" She called out.

"Y/n?!" Chopper looked over the railing.

"Mellorine~!!" Sanji approached the railing as well, fawning over y/n's exposed form. Her white shorts were now see through due to the soaked fabric, showing her underwear beneath.

"What the hell are you wearing?!!" Zoro appeared at the railing as well, sporting a blush just as bright as Sanji's.

"Chopper, it's Usopp! A gang got to him and took our money. He's located a bit East of the shipyard. Go find him and help him. I did what I could with my powers, but he's still severely injured." Y/n explained, ignoring both Zoro's and Sanji's comments. She began to run northeast, where Usopp had told her the Franky Family had run off to, but she was stopped.