Chapter 10

"So he is Mr. 2, Bon Clay?!" Vivi stammered, her eyes still widened in shock.

"Vivi! You didn't know his face?" Luffy looked up at her.

"No, I've never met Mr. 2 and Mr. 1 as well as his partner. I don't know their powers either..." Vivi slid down to a sitting position against the wall. "I've heard rumors though. Mr. 2 is a ballerina who talks like a woman. He wears a swan cape with 'Bon Clay' written on the back..."

"You should've noticed." Luffy, Zoro, and Usopp all deadpanned at her.

"What's the matter, Vivi?" Luffy asked the princess as he noticed her pained expression.

"Among the faces that Mr. 2 was presenting, I saw my father's face. The face of Alabasta's king..." She furrowed her brows, hiding her face in her hands.

"If, for example, you could mimic a king...You'd be able to do some pretty bad things." Zoro crossed his arms.

"We let a pretty dangerous guy slip away, huh?" Usopp inquired.

"He's definitely going to be a problem if he's on our enemy's side." Nami responded. "He knows our faces and can transform into us at any second, we won't even be able to trust each other..."

"In any case, we should consider ourselves lucky that we got to see him now..." Zoro smirked. "Because we can figure out counter-measures." Suddenly, the waves beneath the hull began to grow larger, rocking the ship violently. A large creature emerged from the water, letting out a low groan.

"Mrrrrrooooooowww!" The water ran down it's head, revealing a cat-like face.

"Sea Cat!" Vivi gasped.

"It's a sea monster!" Usopp and Chopper cried in fear. Zoro also cried out, but not in fear. He quickly brought out his swords before shouting out.

"The first meal in four days!" The Sea Cat sweatdropped.

"It's food!" Luffy cried out, also getting ready to attack the creature. It then began to back up, sweating nervously at the sight of Zoro and Luffy.

"Don't let it get away!" Sanji ran up, also wanting badly to cook something and eat it. Before anyone could attack the large creature, Vivi grabbed a mop and whacked the monster trio into the railing of the Going Merry.

"You can't!" She yelled out. The Sea Cat then retreated back into the deep waters, hoping never to come across this crew again.

"Vivi! You jerk! How could you do that?" Luffy scowled at her, his stomach also growling in protest.

"You can't eat it! Sea Cats are a sacred animal in Alabasta!" Vivi explained.

"You should've said so earlier!" Luffy groaned. He teared up and started to bite down on the railing. "O-Our food." Vivi sweatdropped and tried to comfort him.

"Don't worry, Luffy-san! We're almost there to Alabasta. You can stuff yourself to fullness then!" She smiled. The rubber man instantly cheered up at the thought. "Seeing as we've entered the island's climate area, and the appearance of the Sea Cat, it shows that we're very close to Alabasta."

"Also what we see before us is proof." Zoro pointed at the vast amount of Baroque Works ships headed in the same direction as them.

"The agents are all gathering...They're probably Billions." Vivi mumbled.

"Come on! Let's fire at them already!" Usopp stood at the canon, ready to fire.

"Idiot. Don't worry about it, they're small fries." Zoro smirked.