Chapter 33

Y/n finally managed to reach the bottom of the staircase, only to find a large door. She looked around and observed her surroundings. The door seemed to need some sort of key and code, that she obviously didn't have. Walking up to the hefty steel door, y/n knocked on it, testing how thick it was.

"Here goes nothing..." Y/n muttered, stepping back. She held up one hand, the appendage glowing brightly. At the palm, a golden hoof print shined. "Capricorn: Hoof!" The light burst forward, obliterating the door before her. Smirking to herself, y/n blew away the steam coming from her hand. She began to run forward, looking for any signs of her friend.

As she ran down the long hallway, she finally came across a wooden double-door. Smashing and charging through them, y/n found herself in a large, circular room. Her eyes immediately snapped towards a figure sitting atop a large crate on the opposite side of the room.

"Lucci..." She sneered. He just smirked.

"Welcome." Jumping down from the crate, Lucci approached y/n slowly, the girl placing a hand on the hilt of her rapier. "I didn't expect your little stunt on the train. You truly are a vixen." The male licked his lips. Y/n glared at him.

"All you government dogs just had me bored in that train car. I just had to escape from your intolerable presence." She smirked. Lucci frowned and used one of his abilities, moving himself swiftly behind y/n before she could even blink. "Wha-?!" She stumbled slightly as Lucci grasped her neck in his strong hand, squeezing slightly. Y/n brought her hands up to pull the hand away, but his grip was too strong.

"You want excitement? How about I lead you to your fate?" Lucci purred in her ear. "Oh, it's so exciting to see you dripping with blood, your eyes begging for mercy." Lucci moved to y/n's front before rushing them both towards the wall, slamming her back into the stone. Y/n coughed and wheezed as the air was knocked out of her, Lucci's hand not allowing her to get more air. The male leaned forward, his breath ghosting y/n's lips. She grimaced and tried to lean away. "Or maybe I could just keep you to myself...Make you beg in...other ways." Lucci licked her lips, his tongue rough like a feline's.

A shudder went down y/n's spine. Giving up on trying to pry Lucci's hand from her neck, y/n grasped her rapier instead, swinging it with all her might into his side. Before she could slice him, Lucci released her and dodged.

"Like hell! I'd rather die!" Y/n rasped, her chest heaving as she struggled to gain her breath back. "Gemini: Gust!" Y/n swung her sword, creating an 'X' mark. A strong gust of wind, with a sharp edge, in that 'X' shape, headed towards Lucci. Before it could hit him, he moved out of the way. Y/n swung again and again, hoping she'd be able to land a hit.

"Soru!" Lucci moved across the room. He was so fast, y/n could barely see him. Growling in annoyance, y/n decided to try something else.

"Taurus: Charge!" Y/n took off at a high speed. Now she was able to chase Lucci on an even ground. Once she got close enough, she summoned a different realm. "Aries: Curl!" Her body was speeding towards the CP9 agent, but Lucci didn't look intimidated in the least.

"Tekkai!" As y/n collided with Lucci's body, a large shockwave was created from their impact. They both jumped away, glaring at each other from across the room. "Just give up." Lucci growled.

"Sorry, I don't want to." Y/n spat, closing the Zodiac realm. Pulling up her sword again, y/n held it above her head. "Scorpio: Sting!" Y/n cried out as her blade glided downwards, a shot of venom speeding towards Lucci. Once again, the male just dodged it.