Crazy Eyes ✧ Gotham [2]

By flwrgjrl

"she was once innocent, with big doe eyes. now she's crazy, with big crazy eyes." in which ja... More

extended description
PART I
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
PART II
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
epilouge
new story!

chapter eleven

1K 42 13
By flwrgjrl

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING YOUR REACTIONS TO THINGS THAT HAPPEN DURING THE CHAPTER AND JUST THE CHAPTER IN GENERAL

---------

           "I just want you to know," Jane's hands onto Jeremiah's shoulders as him and Bruce sat tied to their respected seats, explosives around their neck. She leaned in closer to him. "Seeing you like this makes me really, really happy." She smiled and walked around the chair to stand in front of him. What she got back was a heavy glare with a hint of disgust. But that didn't bother her. Jane's personal devil was sitting in front of her, completely in danger and completely unable to save himself. It was better than Christmas morning (not that Jane ever experienced what a true Christmas should be). 

"You should be ashamed of yourself," Jeremiah spoke roughly to her. "You let Jerome ruin you and look at where you are."

Jane giggled shortly before stopping and shaking her head amusingly at him. "Oh brother, brother, brother." Her hand went to his shoulder once again and patted it. "You never were the comedian. Besides," She stood up straight and walked back around him. "You'll be getting what you deserve soon enough." Jerome had a marvelous idea for their brother, and it made Jane burst with excitement. Jeremiah wouldn't be able to recognize himself after what they would do to him. 

Shortly before Jeremiah and Bruce were captured, there was a little stunt done by the police with their help. They attempted to shot them both but thankfully Jerome had some of his men stop them before anything got too serious. Speaking of Bruce, Jane was pretending he wasn't there. Her emotional side was feeling an immense amount of guilt of what she was allowing to happen to him. Bruce was a wonderful kid. He was kind and opened his home to Jane when she truly needed it the most. But her vengeful side was too powerful. Jeremiah needed to pay for what he had done to her. 

The crowd was waiting anxiously for Jerome to continue his little performance. He had a whole speech planned, and he wouldn't allow anyone to steal his spotlight. Finally after a couple more moments of anxious silence, Jerome decided to start his speech.

"No parent will admit it, but everyone's got their favorites."

Jane snorted. What an opener, especially when describing their family. However, the only thing Jane would change would be that their mother was very open about who was the favorite - Jeremiah - and who was the least favorite - Jane. 

Silence followed as Jerome took the seat between Jeremiah and Bruce. Once he got comfortable, Jerome continued, "The one who cleans their room, does their homework, gets to physically and mentally abuse our sister for our mother, doesn't try to kill everybody." Jane rolled her eyes at the list. Jerome couldn't be more dramatic. Jerome gestured to their brother, who continued to give an uncomfortable glare. "Little Mr. Perfect here. Yeah, he was that guy. He went to the top schools, then a top college. Meanwhile-" Jerome gestured back between Jane and himself, "-my sister and I got dragged through the circus by our depressed, alcoholic mother. Forced to clean up elephant dung every day."

Again, Mister Dramatic thought that was the worst thing to happen to him. Jane wished that was the worst thing to happen to her. While he was doing that, Jane would be inside either scrubbing so hard her fingers bled or bleeding all over their cheap carpet because her mother needed to let off steam. But regardless, Jane didn't speak up her brother's little speech. She let him control the narration of their shared childhood. 

The crowd was getting restless, but Jerome ignored them and continued. "Do you know how big those things are, folks?" The crowd stopped. "But I know something that Mommy and Daddy," He turned to Jeremiah, who glared fiercely back. "They never knew. You're as crazy as I am."

Jane snorted. "Oh, he's way worse." She stood behind Jeremiah's chair and swung her head around so he could look at her. "Right, brother dear?"

Jerome stood from his chair and moved in front of their brother, no longer using the microphone. "It's in your DNA. See," Jerome pulled his knife out. "we got the same blood running through us. All three of us do. I mean look at Jane!" Jerome pointed towards his sister who stared back. "A couple months ago, she was the still passive little girl who never did anything wrong. Now look at her. The complete opposite all because of me." He spoke so proudly of that. He was honored that it was him that broke his sister and turned her into the monster she stood as today. Jane stood there feeling completely emotionless. 

Jerome continued, "If she's like this too, we aren't far off either. We are practically identical." Jerome took his knife and cut the rope around Jeremiah's wrists. "You are a killer. It's your nature." Jerome went to the other wrist. "Stop trying to fight it." Then once he freed that wrist, he carefully handed Jeremiah a knife.

Jeremiah held the knife cautiously like he was afraid of it. Jane wanted to puke. He was playing up that part still, as if Jane didn't spend her whole childhood tortured by him. Jerome stood proudly and confidently. "Take your best shot." Jane was reminded how although Jeremiah manipulated their mother into thinking Jerome was trying to kill him, Jerome had never truly experienced what it was like to be beaten by Jeremiah. He had no fear that he could even hurt him. 

Jane carefully stepped a couple steps back as Jeremiah contemplated his option of attacking Jerome. Would he actually try it? Jane's question was answered a moment later as he held it aggressively and leaped for their brother while screaming at the top of his lungs. However, Jerome expected this and easily punched him to the ground. The crowd screamed while Jane watched in complete excitement. 

"That's how it feels, asshole!" Jane yelled over the crowd before laughing. Revenge felt so good. It felt even better knowing that any second the laughing gas would come and turn all of these people into lunatics. 

Jerome didn't stop there. He walked over to Jeremiah on the ground and started kicking him. "That was so good! I love you!"

Jane raced over to where her twin older brothers stood. "Let me have at it." Jerome turned to her and shrugged with a smile on his face. 

He gestured. "After you, sis."

Jane smiled widely as she started kicking him over and over again, similarly to how she kicked Jerome the night he was brought back to life. She kicked harder and harder. Jeremiah groaned under her. "This is how it feels, asshole," She repeated. "This is what it feels like to feel like shit from a family member and not being able to defend yourself!" She laughed a deep hearty laugh. She was in pure ecstasy. 

However, as quickly as that feeling came, it quickly disappeared as gun shot were heard, making her and Jerome stop their laughing and look up. The crowd ducked and screamed as Jane looked to Jerome with a frown. He returned the confused expression. "What was that? That wasn't part of the plan." 

A gun shot was heard closer and both the siblings look to the side to see Jim Gordon standing their with a gun. He shot again, this time catching Jerome's shoulder, sending him to the ground. Jane luckily ducked in time, completely unharmed. Bridget, who was standing with her flamethrower also noticed and aimed it at Gordon, who ran away. 

Jerome began crawling on the ground, trying to get away with his life. That was the last time Jane saw her brother, as she started running towards the exit, all flustered. She couldn't die tonight. She had plans of starting a life outside of Gotham after today - and she intended on sticking to them.

However, Jane didn't get too far. When Jane was out of the public eye, she was grabbed roughly and was held around the neck by a strong man. Jane looked up and felt her heart dropped. Holding her neck with his arm stood Jeremiah, who's face was harsh. "You're not going anywhere, little sis." 

And before she could do anything to fight him, she felt a slight knick in her neck. Her eyes quickly started to close. Darkness started to cloud her vision but right before she was completely out, she felt her brother hand her over to someone.

"Get her out of here."

--------------------------

When Jane finally awoke, her neck ached. It felt like it was stiff for ages, and it could've been for all Jane knew. At first, Jane tried to sit up, but her eyes were still all cloudy from whatever was injected in her. When she finally had clear enough vision, she knew immediately where she was.

The plain stone walls with no way in or out only meant one place: Jeremiah's maze of a house. 

Jane sat up straight, now on full attack mode. She didn't have enough energy to get up so she just sat and looked around. A moment later, a small monitor was revealed through the walls. It was the size of a normal computer screen and was perfect eye level to where she sat.

It was a black for a moment before Jeremiah's face was revealed on the screen. However, this time something was different. Jeremiah's face was pale, extremely pale, and he stared into the camera with a dangerous tint in his eyes. Jane's anxiety started to increase as she slowly started to realize why. A few days prior, she had overheard Jerome asking Crane to create something special for Jeremiah. It was supposed to be a very special laughing gas that was designed just for him and no one else. Jane had no clue what it was supposed to do to Jeremiah, but Jane knew it wasn't going to be good for her.

"Janey," Jeremiah sang with a smile on his face. Hearing him say it made chills go down her spine. "You have been an awfully bad girl since Jerome has taken control of you." He tsk-ed while shaking his head mockingly. Jane felt tears gathering in her eyes; she was truly terrified of her fate. "But he's dead. I'm in charge now. So that means, I'm just going to have to fix you."

booooooom!!!!! it finally happened!! i've been so excited for this! unfortunately jerome is dead :( so no more jane and jerome somewhat decent sibling relationship and hello to crazy jeremiah !!

poor jane truly cannot take a break.

please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm super excited for the next couple chapters as we are nearing the end of season 4! that means even more crazy stuff will happen in s5!

next update should be on thursday so i'll see you all then :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 438 16
I've decided to set this series after Jerome Valeska was thrown back into Arkham Asylum after he created the chaos on Gotham (Season 2). Naturally, h...
291K 7.7K 44
You thought you knew everything about Jerome Valeska. He was your best friend. He was your boyfriend. You loved him. But seeing him transition to the...
73.4K 1.1K 25
Jerome Valeska may be a lunatic and a criminal but he knows how to show love,but only to his lover Y/N. What will happen when Y/N is reunited with a...
12.9K 236 32
WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD, VIOLENCE AND STRONG LANGUAGE!!!!!! "Why should I apologize for the monster I have become, no one apologizes for making me on...