Five Kingdoms

By Virgil-ssi

The five kingdoms have always held a truce, a contracted agreement. There was no reason for war amongst them... More

Dominion Royals
Birth
Newborn
Bittersweet
Boredom
Relaxation
Gift
Tea and Cakes
Planning
Haunted
Game room
Downtime
On Edge
My Decision
Spiraling
The Entrance
Ballroom Blitz
Celebrate
The Truth
Blank
The Ring
Eat
I'm Sorry.
Brat
Cookies
Cookies Pt. 2
Christmas Special
Calm Down
Marquees Kingdom
I'll be King
Hasn't Changed
Andrew
Daniel
Kings of Peridot
You're Safe
Kiss
Fairy
Happy Birthday
Bad Dream
Let's Go
Ceremony Hall
The Bride
Christopher
Reaper
Congratulations
Christina
Pops
High General Jess
Information
Information Pt. 2
Peppermint and Vanilla
Tell me a story
Chocolate Cake
Wake Up
Haejin & Taecyeon
Macaroons
Reporter
The Town
The Town Pt. 2
Haejin
Taecyeon
The Mines
The Mines Pt. 2
Sleep
Announcement
Hasn't Changed Pt. 2
Junki's Gift
Mama
Valentine's Day Special
Blank Pt. 2
Done.
Queen Jung
Kiss Pt. 2
The Ring Pt. 2
Princesses of Opal
Snuggling
Dominion Royals/Neutral Royals
Interested
Fireball
Bath
Office
Leather And Vanilla
Anthony
Hobbies
Butterfly
Selfie
Hang Out
Date
Water=Blood
Kings of Peridot Pt. 2
Kings
Enlighten
Enlighten Pt. 2
Silence
Annie
Grieve
All Black
My Everything
Jimin & Jihyun
Another Gift?
Carman
Diplomatic
Stand Down
A/N: Questions?
A/N: Answers!
Evidence
Numb.
Pretty
Gone.
The Plan
Pillow Talk 17+
An Appetite
The Pastry Chef
Listen.
Sweetheart
Steak & Lobster
Leave.
Doppelgänger
My Hobi
Secret Mission?
Honey
Steak
Worst Excuse
A Guest
Taemin
Lee
Shadow
You Should, Not.
Special
Remember.
Right?
Goodbye Mother.
Little Prince
Happy Easter
Good Kid
Coffee
Honey
Tired
Carousel
Prey
Crimson
Blood
Proof
I Hate This Plan.
Have fun
Dominion Royals
Best Man
Shawn
Garnet Royals
Shawn Pt. 2
Daniel?
Blank Pt. 3
Dragon Form
Kiss Pt. 3
Min Yoongi!
Blurry
Daniel Pt. 2
We All Care For Him.
Muted.
Topaz Kingdom
Hyungwon
Katherine
Why...
Dizzy
Special
Special

Suppressant

209 16 1
By Virgil-ssi

Christopher slips on and ties his dress shoes, than nearly runs out of the room. "Woah. What's the rush?" Daniel asks, his back pressed against the wall beside the king's bedroom door. "Oh my god, hyung." Christopher says with his hand on his chest. "Hm? What?" Daniel asks standing up straight. "You have to help me." Christopher says looking down. "What is it little one? What can hyung do for you?" Daniel asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I- I've never had sex before." Christopher says with a pout. Daniel bursts out laughing. "Your a vir-" Daniel says before Christopher covers his mouth with his hand. Daniel gently pushes the king away, straightening his clothing. "It's not something to be embarrassed about little one. Want hyung to teach you how to make love to a man?" Daniel asks getting closer.

With his right hand, Daniel pins the king's hands to the wall above his head, Christopher gasps, looking down at Daniel's left hand, creeping up, to the hem of his shirt. "N-no." Christopher says as he tries to get out of the shorter man's grasp. Daniel takes a step back from Christopher. "What a pity. I do hope you can perform well, on your wedding night. If that's not what you want help with, than what?" Daniel asks crossing his arms.

"I do need your help though hyung. There are two princes here, from the Domain and they're pissing me off." Christopher says as he begins to pace, back and forth. "The domain? Why is that?" Daniel asks narrowing his eyes. "I finally got Hobi. My baby Hobi, from the Northern kingdom and I think they want to take him from me." Christopher says looking at his bedroom door.

Daniel smirks. "Does my little one, want his hyung to kill them?" Daniel asks with a tilt of his head. "N-no. Not here. If they're killed here, I'll be targeted and it could lead to a war. I'll need to lure them away from the house. Maybe up the mountain, near the border of my kingdom. If, say, an "accident', were to happen, no one will be able to pin this on me." Christopher says, his eyes looking all over.

Daniel thinks for a moment. "Well. Someone from the Dominion is already on my list of people to kill. What are the two princes names?" Daniel asks looking up at the slightly taller man. "Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi." Christopher says as he gestures down the hall. "I've had recording devices placed in the room they're sharing and prompted online recorders. The recording will start if any of the keywords are said." Christopher says with his hands in his hips.

"What are the keywords, exactly." Daniel asks. "Hoseok, Hobi, king and my name, Christopher." Christopher says with a nod. Daniel nods, staring down at the tiles on the floor. "I'll do it. I'll kill them. It's no problem, get them to the mountain, near the border. Hyung will take care of it for you, little one." Daniel says with a smile. Christopher smiles, his eyes disappear into small crescents. "Thank you hyung!" Christopher says. "Anything for you, little one." Daniel says with nod.

Christopher turns to walk, but is stopped when Daniel places his hand on his shoulder. "I need you to make sure they ingest some of the suppressant though. Namjoon has the gift to turn into animals and Yoongi has the gift to move things with his mind. If either of them can fight back, it'll be harder. Mix something into the food they eat at breakfast." Daniel says with a grin.

Christopher blinks a few times. "Ok hyung. I think I can do that, I already have my Hobi ingesting the suppressant. It won't be hard. After breakfast I'll suggest a hike. You'll have to attack me as well. Ah, but please don't hurt my baby, ok." Christopher says, the words come out as a question and an order. Daniel's grin, grows wider. "Of course not, little one." Daniel says with a wink. The two set off, in opposite directions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
15K 1.2K 43
A Kingdom is always known to have a King and a Queen, together ruling. Its people acts as the mirror of the actions of their majesties. If the majest...
284 15 1
Your Father, the High King, arranges for you to marry a Prince in a neighboring kingdom. You aren't too happy about it, but do as you're told and tr...