Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 121•

10.1K 399 162
By camrenkordied

A/N: MIGHT BE boring since it's basically describing a pregnancy timeline- BUT LOOK AT THAT PIC LMFAOOOO BYE

The weeks were passing much faster than I expected and as the weeks passed a new thing was brought to my attention. It was the week after our gender reveal where she had to get as much calcium for the baby. She drank a gallon of fucking milk within three days to herself. She said it'd help the baby and her heartburn. She's been getting indigestion a lot these past few weeks. Her feet were starting to swell up and her back was starting to ache.

Don't even get me started on her increased sex drive, something happened. It was like a switch flipped and she'd attack me wherever I was. Let me just say...having sex with a pregnant woman was an experience that shall not be ever spoken of. It was sacred now. At first I thought it was weird due to the baby finally hearing our voices and heartbeats and other things. But I had to convince myself that, this baby would never ever remember anything.

Due to everything swelling up and constant hormone raging the only exercise she got was from our activities. She started to get these little tiny purple veins on her legs and her belly was getting bigger. She had not been on social media let alone outside where people could see her in weeks. Everyone was speculating to the extreme but I couldn't care less. It was true but we weren't ready to tell the world yet. We liked the peace and quiet for once.

She would also get so dizzy so fast and Dr. Osler said it was because so much blood was being directed to her womb to help the baby develop. She had to walk slow, and get up slow, definitely not be whipped around like she does when she's on top. During that week she told me that she felt flutters in her belly. And it was getting stronger by each passing day.

She was required to sleep on her left side since it was sorta dangerous to lay flat on her back. Her pillow between her legs but it didn't stop her from thrashing around. She was becoming restless due to the baby starting to finally move around. Our doctor said that she was finally able to play with her feet and umbilical cord. It was an odd imagine in my head but I still held Camila till she drifted off to sleep. I'd rub her belly and almost instantly our little baby would settle down.

Her belly was so big and just the simple glance at her made me so fucking happy. I know it must be a little miserable since she can't do what she usually does and our kid was like a demon; sucking the life out of her each passing week. If I wasn't around I knew she'd be actually miserable. I'd do my best to keep her up and active so she wouldn't harm herself or the baby.

I tried to keep up my ecstatic behavior to brighten up her mood, every morning and every night I'd rub her stomach with oils and moisturizers. Her belly was extremely itchy due to our unborn child stretching her out. It was almost as if I didn't have a career at all. I was so wrapped up with Camila and our baby I didn't even care about music. If I ever said that out loud I'd get my throat slashed by anyone I knew.

In all honesty dreams change and I achieved mine, I had a dedicated fan base and a bank account filled for another eight kids. Which I was definitely not planning on having. With our new adjusting dreams she started up pregnancy yoga to please my worries and her cramps. The intake of her bananas increased as well due to her wanting the baby to have as much calcium and magnesium.

That was until she started to catch a cold on her twentieth eighth week and I was fucking losing my mind. I don't think I'd ever been so worried in my life because I knew one thing could turn into another and she'd die. See? Random irrational thinking! My fiancée would laugh her ass off every time I called up our doctor. But that would quickly stop when I knew the baby was pressing down against her bladder. She had to use the bathroom more frequently and everything was just cramming all together.

As she tried to sleep I felt it, I felt that first actual kick and I basically pushed her out of her sleep. She almost slapped the hell out of me when I was waking her up for that reason. She was saying something on the lines of, "I'm the one who feels it anyway, I know she's kicking dumbass." But I didn't care, I fell asleep that night with my face pressed against her stomach.

Week thirty creeped around and she was much more tired and would want to sleep the day away. I couldn't blame her, once our baby started to kick she didn't stop for a second. I kinda regretted telling her to kick her mommy's ass because she really was now. More off the wall cravings came with her weeks passing as well.

"My tits are leaking! I'm peeing every eight fucking seconds and there's weird stuff coming out of my no mans land! Of course I'm pissy! Fuck you, Y/N!"

I heard that a lot too, but I knew she didn't actually mean it, her body was going through the biggest change of her life.

"I can't even breathe because of- Adrianna!! Yeah, fuck your Supernova shit my baby is named Adrianna cause I love the name, fuck off. Adrianna Nova is beating my goddamn ass!" She yelled from within the room and I heard her throwing soft pillows at the door.

I waited anyway, she'd call my name in no time to help her get those pillows back. I smirked looking down at my nails and I heard her footsteps. Suddenly the door was ripped open and I patiently waited for her next move. She gave me a harsh glare with a deep huff but switched and gave me those soft doe brown eyes. She closed her eyes and leaned into me hoping I'd hold her. I did of course.

"She won't stop kicking me." She cried softly and I knew she was exhausted, Camila hadn't really slept.

I pressed my hand against her stomach and felt that little foot imprint which never failed to give me heart failure. I let out a deep shaky breath and felt so weak in her arms.

"You can skip one yoga session it won't kill anyone. She's obviously healthy as hell." I chuckled with tears in my eyes and she wiped them away with a smile.

I also couldn't wait till her mood goes back to normal, she was such a bipolar bitch when she's pregnant. But I knew it was the hormones- if anything it was my fault.

"I need to go to the store." She mumbled and I looked at her incredulously.

"For what? We just came back from there?" I questioned and she closed her eyes with a sigh.

"Shit, you're right." She pulled me back into the room and I laid us down.

I laid right behind her as she laid on her left side with the body pillow in between her legs. She pressed a button and the curtains started to close to keep out the sunlight. She deserved the sleep so I let her be without any disagreements. She was the one pregnant not me- it was her body and she needed energy.

Eight more weeks to go. Just eight more.

_

During those eight weeks it got really weird really fast, in order to help her throughly our doctor suggested a massage. But not any massage. I had to massage the area between her cooch and her ass with vegetable oil. It would never ever in our lives be brought up again. It was weird yes but... it took a turn and I couldn't really complain that much.

Saying something like, "Might as well get as much sex in as possible because you're not gonna get this cookie for a while after this baby is born."

I didn't even think of that possibility and I was already looking into baby classes of some sort. Maybe start early and teach the kid some different languages as I ravished her mother? Too harsh. Didn't matter, I knew I could make time for us and our relationship somehow. It wasn't gonna be like any other tragic telltale story of regular parents. We were gonna remained connected.

We moved her nice slow workout sessions up to right before bed so she could immediately just knock out. It helped a lot, she was actually getting sleep now instead of waking up every twenty to forty minutes. Staying away from caffeine was almost the hardest part for her too. She was still kinda having cravings of some stuff and Dr. Osler was very strict on her diet.

Which honestly confused me because all my mom did was eat hot wings and ice when she was pregnant with me. I turned out okay. So, I let her eat what she wanted as long as she exercised to help herself as well. The baby seemed to like what she ate so I just basically just said fuck the healthy shit for now. She could eat healthy when the next three weeks were up.

Speaking of the next few weeks- we had one bag full of baby stuff and everything we needed to go to our assigned hospital. Dr. Osler knew that place like the back of her hand and it would be the best place to have our baby. With all the checkups she's been great overall and everything and everyone was healthy. Maybe we were going extreme because it was our first kid and we had the money to just "do it right" but I had a feeling when we have a second kid... it was definitely not gonna be this stressful.

Bags were everywhere though, one in almost every room and car because she was so worried that we would forget something. I was like a headless chicken running around trying to make everything perfect for her. She might as well bite my head off if I got something wrong just a little bit. We've turned into perfectionists and it was so exhausting.

Her anxiety had risen to the extreme where she'd almost have an anxiety attack every other week. Her gums would get swollen and when she'd brush her teeth they would bleed sometimes. Dr. Osler said it was from the hormones and I could visibly see Camila get impatient. She wanted this kid out faster so her body could stop malfunctioning. She was so scared to give birth and be in even more pain. She even went too deep into it and searched up death after birth. I didn't want her to stress.

"You're gonna be perfect, baby. You're gonna be okay, I promise."

My words only helped so much as the weeks became closer and turned into days for the due date. Especially when her mucus plug came out she freaked out thinking her water was breaking and Adrianna would be premature. It was gross as hell but it was the least of my worries. It just meant that Adrianna was coming very soon. It was a good sign since she could finally breathe well again- she was positioned in a way where she was ready to leave her mother's body.

It was nice, it wasn't like we stayed in the house twenty-four seven, we did go out when we felt like it. But only in places where we knew there wouldn't be paps. We weren't complete homebodies, she still went out to get her fruits and what she craved as well. She'd also stay within the three foot area of the pool to add to her exercise. She was perfect.

She was regaining energy just to get exhausted again but when she had a burst of energy. We took advantage of it. Which all came down to this very moment, it was a risk I was willing to take. It could be messy and dangerous or clean and normal. Again, a risk. Her tits were so big now and I was gonna miss them when they reduce in size again.

"Y/N- oh God." She gasped as she grasped onto the shower wall and I closed my eyes at how nice her walls felt around me.

Positions became a little difficult since the third-trimester was nothing but big belly and obstacles. Creativity was key when it came to getting it in during the third-trimester. She couldn't exactly maneuver around like she did when she was thirty pounds less. She was so thick-

"Karla." I snarled as the water rained down on us and I slickly slid into her.

My hand gently caressed her back as I slowly pumped myself into her, I didn't wanna be rough- I couldn't. I slowly brought her down as I sat on the edge of the large tub. The shower head still running and her hair smacked over her shoulder. She held onto the bar in front of her and moved her hips expertly. I held myself up and I could feel her start to tighten up as she gasped deeply.

Her breathing became rapid and she let out a deep hum that vibrated off the walls. She stopped moving and I lightly thrusted up to meet her orgasm. Her head fell back gently as her mouth drew back and she came around me. I tenderly held her as she fell apart against me, as did I. I felt myself spurt into her and I sighed heavily against her back.

We were closer than we've ever been and that was saying something. Camila groaned out as she let me slide out of her and our mixed juices slid out as well; being mixed with the water and down the drain. She sat back down on my lap, now exhausted from the activity and I laughed against her neck.

"I love you but... you know." She couldn't finish her sentence as she yawned causing me to snicker.

"Yeah, I know you tired ass. Come on." I helped her up and she pressed her hand against her stomach.

"Don't be grossed out please but..." She stopped and I stood up with her.

"If I peed a little...I'm sorry I have no control anymore." She closed her eyes in shame and grabbed the body soap again.

I tried not to be grossed out so I just stood up to be under the water again. It wasn't like she hadn't had accidents before only because Adrianna was flattening her bladder. It really was out of her control so I couldn't really be upset about it. She washed herself off but huffed and just moved past me to get out. She moved herself to the toilet and did her business while I washed myself off.

"You know- so I don't purposely piss on your feet." She waved me off and I smiled as I rubbed the soap against my body. But after a few long moments she spoke up,

"Oh- Jesus Christ."

I glanced her way as she wiped but ended up staying on the toilet which was nothing out of the usual. I remained in the shower as she remained on the toilet. As I finished rinsing off I curiously looked out the shower to see her still on the toilet.

"Everything alright? You've been on there for a few minutes." I chuckled and I knew she wasn't constipated- she would've complained about it by now.

"It keeps coming out of me." She mumbled cluelessly as she tried to look down.

I froze,

"Does it...smell like pee?" I asked with my heart in my ass and she then shook her head.

"It smells like your... baby batter." She shrugged and as she adjusted herself on the toilet I heard more trickle out of her.

"Oh my God." I dropped the bar of soap as my legs almost caved.

"What?" She asked me with a weird look and I stopped the water quickly.

I almost slipped walking out and she watched me start to fumble around looking for a towel.

"Oh..." She whispered and her eyes widened like saucers.

"Oh!" She yelled and didn't know wether to get up or just stay there.

"She's here! Oh my God, Y/N! Our baby's here!" She screamed still not knowing what to do and I rushed out of the bathroom.

"My water is breaking!"

I ran to my closet just to bounce out with one arm in my sports bra and a leg in my shorts. I was basically stuck as my still wet body was making the sports bra cling to my skin. I ran back into the bathroom like a mad woman and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"What do I do?!" We screamed in unison and no matter how much we read or did our research we did not know what to do.

Our brains went blank the one thing that I did was correctly slipped my bra on. Helped my soon to be wife off the toilet into some of her shorts just to slap a spare pad down. She almost waddled out of the bathroom with her hand on her bare back. I shoved a shirt on not giving a shit which one and I heard Lexa running up the stairs.

Camila struggled to put her shirt on as she cried and shook from nerves. I pressed my lips against her head as I noticed her shorts start to become damp. Fucking ruptured membranes. Lexa bursted through the door with a fast wagging tail.

"Please not now Lexa." Camila sobbed and Lexa started to bark loudly as she sensed something about us.

We were both anxiety ridden and as we started to leave the room Lexa ran down the stairs as I had a hand full of different clothes. I tried my best to keep calm and relax her but my hands were shaking. We were finally gonna meet our baby in about eight to forty hours. It just hit six pm and the sun was going down- we were settling in damnit! The Cabello's were flying in tonight!

"We're gonna be okay, you're gonna be the best mommy in the world and that won't ever change. This pain you're gonna feel is only gonna be temporary. Remember after she's born you're gonna be yourself again and you're gonna be so good baby." I tried to ease her nerves and kissed the side of her face as I grabbed the bag right by the door.

The bag that had extra clothes and baby clothes and blankets and fucking everything. We walked out to the car we bought for us four- the family car as I called it. She slid into the passenger side as I distinctly forgot while I put the dog and the bag into the back; right next to the best car seat I've ever seen. This baby had everything.

And as we all drove off as my heart was hammering against my fucking ribcage I couldn't help but blame myself. All of this. Was because of me. Adrianna was a week early from her due date and it was also my fault! Having sex can trigger the release of oxytocin, a hormone that helps contractions. Semen contains prostaglandins which help the body prep for labour.

"Oh my damn God." I gasped as she called up our doctor.

We're having our baby.

___________________

AAAAAAGGGHHH Btw I hate the name Estrella too I had a friend named that and she tried to steal my mans when I thought I was straight and she was the BIGGEST cunt whore ever she thought she ran them middle school halls

Anywhore I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then you're a cold hearted bitch and you deserve to burn in hell and get ran over by ME since I'm a blind bitch who would nEVER see an irrelevant bITCH LIKE YOU

have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie :)

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.9K 25
You're a successful producer and singer who's been on a break for the past four months, travelling. As your music has gained immense traction, you fi...
81.2K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
42K 577 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...