The Undercover Popstar

By Jasmienx

Mia Williams is a worldwide pop sensation with two albums and fans who adore her. Music will always be her pa... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Authors note
Authors note pt. 2
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 44

12.9K 446 30
By Jasmienx

A few days later...

"Your on in ten minutes." Ryan, my tour manager told Emily as he poked his head in the dressing room.

Emily nods as Ryan closes the door. She starts pacing back and forth while she nervously bites her nails.

"Stop worrying babe, you're gonna do fine." Mark rubs the sides of her arms to calm her down.

"I have never performed in front of people before." She nervously said. "Not to mention the fact that this show is completely sold out."

"Look at me." I said as I grabbed her shoulders. "You have been practicing non-stop recently, you are going to kill it. Once you are up on that stage, your nerves are going to vanish. Just try not to stare at the people's faces, it might make you more nervous."

She sighed, "I'll try."

Julio and Andrew walk in to the dressing room with matching t-shirts with my face on it.

"I can't believe I am going to see you live!" Julio squeals in excitement.

"Same, Julio even convinced me to wear matching t-shirts. I never thought I would see the day that I would wear a bedazzled t-shirt with your face on it." Andrew said as he looked down at his t-shirt.

Ace walked in the room and chuckled at their t-shirts.

"Why am I not surprised." He looked up to me and instantly smiled. "Hey baby, are you excited for tonight?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm so excited, I missed performing so much. I'm just so happy that all my friends and family get to watch." I smiled as I kissed him on the lips.

"Woah, I would like to not see you kissing my daughter." Dad exclaimed as my family enter the dressing room.

"Some of your fans recognized me as asked for a picture. I was told to hit the 'woah' but I didn't know what the heck that meant." Grandpa told us as Grandma shook her head.

"Oh god." I facepalmed as my mom and my new manager Christina walk in with smiles on their faces.

"Are you almost ready Mia?" Christina asked as my mom walked over to my dad.

"I'm ready but where is Sofia, Matthew, Cameron and Roger?" I asked.

"Roger and the girls are in the audience right now, Madeline's friends want to meet after the show by the way. Cameron was backstage talking to some of the backup dancers as well as Sofia and Matthew was on the phone with his mother." Christina recalled as Matthew walks in.

"Well, I just fired my mom as my manager. She took it pretty well." Matthew sighed as he grabbed a bottle of water.

"She did?" I asked.

"Oh no, she screamed at me for like five minutes and then ended the call before I had the chance to talk." He shook his head.

I slung my arm over his shoulder, "She will come around, in the mean time, Christina here is always looking for new clients."

Ryan barges in the room, "Emily, you are on in one minute. Let's go!" He said as he dragged her out of the room.

"I guess that's our cue to go to the audience." Dad said as he pulled me in for a hug. "Have fun kiddo, your gonna kill it." He kisses me on the forehead as the rest of my family tells me good luck.

"I'm going to go find Sofia to make sure she didn't do anything stupid." Matthew said as he ran out of the room.

Julio grabs my shoulders and stares into my eyes. "My darling, you are going to kill it. Bring out that sexy kitten in you and shake what your mama gave ya."

I laughed, "Thank you Julio."

Andrew and Julio left to go to the audience as Christina, Mark, Ace and I head backstage to watch Emily perform.

Emily is standing by the side of the stage as she waits for the announcer to call her name.

"You are going to kill it Emily and honestly who care if you mess up? If you are enjoying yourself and having fun, everyone else won't matter." I smiled as I gave her a hug.

She nervously smiles, "That means a lot, especially coming from you."

Cameron runs towards us with a goofy smile on his face. "I hope you don't mind but I just got one of your dancer's number."

"Of course you would." Ace jokes as he punched Cameron's shoulder lightly.

Sofia and Matthew come towards us arguing.

"Did you really ask for that guy's number?" Matthew asked in disbelief.

Sofia shrugged her shoulders, "I got to have options."

Matthew shook his head, "I'm going to the audience, Good luck girls." He said as he kissed my forehead and walked away.

Sofia watched him walk away and turn back to me, "I knew what he was getting into when he started talking to me." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm guessing you and Matthew aren't working out?" I asked as the announcer walks on stage.

"Not really but that's okay I guess. Matthew is a great guy but I need someone more adventurous and outgoing." Sofia said.

"My boy Andrew is single and that dude is crazy." Cameron told her.

"I'm listening." Sofia said as they head to the audience.

"Please give it up for the winner of the contest, Emily Konrad!"

Emily let out a shaky breath as she walked on stage with a big smile on her face.

The crowd screamed as she made it to the center of the stage. We all rooted for her backstage as Emily introduces herself to the audience.

She played a few cover songs as well as a song she wrote herself. The crowd loved it as they were mesmerized by her vocals.

Almost an hour later, Emily finishes her song and thanks the crowd one more time as she walks off the stage. A big smile appears on her face as she jumps in Mark's Arms in excitement.

The backstage crew runs on stage and quickly gets the stage ready for me.

"That was amazing!" Mark says as he twirls her around.

"That was so good Emily." Ace congratulated her as Mark puts her down.

"That felt amazing, like I was on cloud 9." She smiled.

A makeup artist pulls me aside to touch up my face as Ryan gives me my microphone.

"I'm going to go to the audience now, you got it from here?" Christina asked.

I nodded in response as she heads towards the audience.

I walk to where my friends are as Emily runs to give me a hug.

"Thank you so much for choosing me! This was an experience of a life time."

"You deserve it."

Ryan checks the stage to make sure they are done and jogs to where I am.

"Everything is set, are you ready?" Ryan asked.

"I'm ready!" I excitedly said as Ryan yells in his headset for everyone to get into positions.

"We should head out to the audience then." Mark said.

Emily nods in agreement as they wish me good luck. They walk out together, leaving me with Ace.

Ace smiled at me fondly as he pulls me in for a kiss. I instantly melted in his hold as we pull away.

"I love you and I already know that you are going to do great." He smiled.

"I love you too and don't miss me too much." I winked as he hugs me.

The intro of my song starts playing as I hear the crowd cheer in excitement.

"I guess that's me cue to leave." Ace said as he kissed me one more time. "Good luck out there my little pop star." He jogs out of the backstage as I stand on the side of the stage.

As soon as my verse is about to start, my dancers and I run on stage.

I start singing as the crowd roars with excitement. The dancers and I dance in sync as I look in the audience to see my friends and family cheer me on.

I smiled as I watched my grandparents cheer me on and My mom swaying to the rhythm in my dad's arms. Julio dances as if he had too many shots. Sofia hyped him up while she looks like a lunatic. The rest of my friends dance to the beat, enjoying the music. Even Roger is enjoying himself with his wife Lydia as Madeline and her friends scream in excitement.

Then there was Ace, he watched as I performed with complete awe. Ace's parents came in late since they needed to close the diner. They hugged their son and walked over to my parents.

Performing is my passion and it is something that I would love to do or the rest of my life. I am not only thankful for being able to do this as a living, I am also thankful for the people who have grown to love me. Without them, I would be so lost in this world.

These people are my family, and this stage is my home.

-=+=-
This book is coming to the end as the next chapter is the epilogue. :(
Anyone sad that this book is almost finished?
25 votes for the next chapter
Can we get a total of 730 votes ?
(If you haven't already, go back and vote on the previous chapters.)
Also you guys should definitely follow me on Wattpad. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 10.2K 32
Sienna Dawn is known as the school "nerd" she's got the perfect grades and a seemingly perfect life but what is she hiding behind her oversized glass...
1.3M 31.9K 35
**UNDER HEAVY EDITING** Kaeleah looks like the type of person you would consider a cheerleader. Everyone expects her to be on the cheer-leading squad...
206K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
35.2K 1K 12
**SEQUEL TO 'TAKEN' READ THAT FIRST** {COMPLETED} Veronica Bennett made the decision to move back to America with her dad to raise the babies. But sh...