Bitter Sensation

By Amaka_ibeh

2018 © Amakaibeh™️ All right reserved! Angela gets in an auto accident, knocked down by Osas Patrick Udoh. A... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five - Flash Back
Chapter Six - Tex~Ass
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Epilogue
Attention! Book 2 is up!

Chapter Thirty Four

446 47 11
By Amaka_ibeh

Angela took a deep breath, reaching for the doorknob that led to Osas's ground floor study. This was one place, he loved to spend time, alone. Despite Angela's presence, he sometimes snuck out, however, Angela always found her way to him, except for the days, she really wanted him to be. It was fun intruding, knowing that was distracting.

All that seriousness was sometimes boring!

There were days, when Osas would rather not be disturbed, he usually disappeared to the underground, where he currently had all his late father's belongings. People rarely remember that space existed. One could imagine Angela's surprise, the day she found him there. The fact, there was a mini-study in there - turned her off. It was almost annoying, he was either studying or writing.

She exhaled once more, hoping today was like the other days. However, she was just returning from supposed Ted's party, the next morning. Considering what had happened with Texas.

Yeah! Texas!

Well, she was a huge mess. Practically sneaking out on him, this morning and having him wake and asking where she was hurrying off to.

It was bad enough, she had to lie - she had a flight to catch as she had an official trip to Port Harcourt on a Sunday. She knew on a normal day, Tex would never buy that lie but considering, he was trying to win her back. He seemed to have no other option than to be calm and keep to his promise.

Dealing with Texas wasn't the same as dealing with her actual man, Osas. He left series of missed calls and texts, last night. He was right to be worried, she was supposed to return before dusk, yesterday.

It was consoling, Lyric texted and informed her, Osas had called and she had to lie that Angela was drunk, asleep and that she was taking Angela home with her.

Osas trusted Lyric but it would be rather awkward when he realized Lyric could tell a lie to his face. Angela knew how much her man hated lies. He treated lies like betrayal, which was what they actually stand for.

Notwithstanding, Osas hadn't taken her calls all morning. This was another reason to be concerned. She checked her time, which was a quarter past 8 am.

She inhaled anxiously, remembering Mrs. Alexa confirmed, he had been in that study all night.

Unless he was asleep, there happened to be a bed in there and they had spent some nights in the study, cuddled, and made love and all.

Impulsively, she turned the knob and pushed in.

Osas was in his pajamas, settled behind his desk. He glanced from his desktop to the entrance. His expression was mild, neither excited nor stern, however his eyes had that passion in them. Something, he couldn't control.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." She muttered, just at the entrance, walking in slowly.

"... hmmm, who's that, Osas?" Clara said from the screen of his desktop despite, she hardly heard Angela.

"Mum, let's talk later. Bye, mum. Love you." He shut her off his screen, staring at Angela as she advanced closer to him.

His expression was hard to read. He looked like he hadn't slept all night. But he still didn't look mad.

"I'm so sorry." She mumbled before him, but he reached and hauled her to him, making her seat on his lap.

"Lovely dress." He mumbled, observing her.

"What?" She searched his face.

She least expected that. She moistened her lips, lowering her gaze. "I have so much of my belongings at Lyrics. She kinda have most of them ..." she stuttered and stopped. Peering at him through her lashes.

"Lyric lives alone now?"

"Not really!" she thoughtful paused. Osas was an intelligent man, he paid attention to details. This wasn't one of the times to tell one of her stupid lies.

"She lives with her boyfriend in lekki phase 1."

"So you were on the same bed with her and her boyfriend." He started, chuckling. "That would be very inconveniencing."

"No." she started to laugh. "I woke in the guest room, I had too much."

"It would be extremely too much. You've got huge tolerance for alcohol." He scanned her face.

Angela inhaled. "It was crazy night."

"I'm glad you had fun with your friends." He fondled and squeezed her, softly, especially her waist.

"You are not mad?" She said looking at his face.

"Why?" He kissed her arm, neck, up to her face and she giggled. "It wasn't funny when you weren't taking your calls, I found Lyrics number on your office file as one of your referees. She doesn't have her contact on social media, I thought, she's a diva."

"Lyric is that private!"

"Lyric is your referee?" He started to laugh again. "Besides singing, what does she do for a living?"

"Sales, import ... export." She certainly didn't sound sure. "I probably will have to change my referee to you now. CEO Udohcorp." she leaned and kissed him. They both kissed briefly.

He chuckled as she pulled her lips.

"You were up all night. Drinking caffeine." she stared at his coffee mug on the desk.

"Trying to study but Clara wouldn't let me."

"You were on a call with your mum, is she back?"

"Why are you excited? She's already stressing me out from Uk. I wish she extends her vacation or whatever, it is she's doing." He kissed her lips, again.

Angela stared, mesmerizing. "I adore Clara Udoh ..."

Osas shut her up with another kiss and they kissed briefly.

"Now my girlfriend is back, I think it's high time, we both went to bed."

"I slept at night."

"Not my problem." He chuckled briefly, seriousness seized his face. "It feels weird, going to bed without you in my arms." He gave her, that stares that made her shudder.

"Hope you still have it in you? We planned a hangout this evening." He rose, carrying Angela in his arms.

"We?" She glared at him with love as they approach the door with her in his arms.

"My friends.... Those cool guys you met at the exhibition and more." He added sarcastically. Angela giggled, assisting with the door.

She cupped his face. "I love you." she mouthed to him, he chuckled.

"I fucking love you, Osas!"

He broke into laughter. "You might be the only person that has ever told me that."

"Not serious!" they are in front of the elevator. Angela punched a key.

"Very much. I fucking love you, Angel." He chuckled. "Love the ring of that."

The elevator door opened. Mrs Boma and her grandson came out. They exchanged pleasantries, Boma pulled her little boy away, giving he wanted to be in her (Boma's) employers' company.

"Granny, see!" he pointed at the couple. "Uncle Osas is carrying Anuty Angela and Anuty Angela is not a baby." Ejovi yelled not far from the couple, he literally was gossiping about.

"Aba sim bom, shut up this boy!" she carried him away, even if the couple made a laugh off it.

*****

"I can't believe Osas has a girlfriend, who isn't Siobhan." A young lady - with a fine dentition - among Osas's peer of friends whispered to Dera, Osas's best-friend.

"Nike, I'm right here." Osas retorted scathingly, making everyone crack into laughter including Nike.

Osas wrapped his hands firmly around Angela waist as she had previously drifted away, exchanging pleasantries with a couple of Osas's friends. They seemed warm and accommodating, despite they were mostly billionaires.

"I know you, the question is how?" Dera had taken special interest in Angela.

"Fiona!" Angela seemed to have better memory than him.

"Yes ... Fiona's assistant and best friend. Your desk is right infront of Osas's."

"Oh, your secretary!" Chi, his closest female friend gasped. Leaning and whispering. "I really appreciate Angela stayed long enough to steal his heart away from Siobhan." She smiled broadly at Angela, afterwards.

"I can hear you." Osas added, leading Angela to the couch, where they both settled in.

The hangout was taking place in Dera's cute little apartment. Dera had always loved the simple life.

Osas huffed, knowing the evening was just beginning and the possibility, he would get more of that from his friends was a 100%. He knew they would pick on him tonight until they broke him or whatever it was they had in mind. Already, someone had asked the last time he had sex. They probably knew his routine with Siobhan.

Well, most of them had suffered at the hands of Siobhan Amata, her control and tyranny knew no bounds. Osas could remember at the time Siobhan bullied Nike, the most. Despite being a rich kid, Nike's naivety made her seem slow-witted. However, Siobhan and a couple of others like Chi never went along.

And yes, they all blamed him. Siobhan wouldn't have been in their circle, if they weren't dating.

In no time, everyone was settled, either peered in two or more chatting whilst drinking, or playing snooker, some sat around cracking wild jokes.

Osas collected two glasses of drinks from the chef, he seemed familiar with, giving his gestures, handing one to his girlfriend.

"Dera, huh?" Osas asked, taking a sip.

"I escorted Fiona one time to her aesthetic appointment with Dr Dera. He seems really into her."

"You think they're fucking?" He had his serious face on.

"You disapprove?"

"Of course I do. Dera is my best friend and ..."

"Fiona is like your kid sister, you've fucked in the past." She wore a wide broad grin.

Osas swallowed.

"You are having fun, aren't you?"

"They're both adults." she stole a look at him with a sarcastic grin.

"Dera would be the one getting hurt in the end." He added with a straight face.

Angela touched his face, leaned forward running her hands through his earlobe and scalp. She drew much closer, kissing him. They both kissed briefly and stopped.

She rubbed her leg. "I still have muscle pull on my left leg from that bicycle riding exercise."

Osas chortled, reaching for the defected leg, lifting it to his lap and began massaging it.

"It's called DOMS, Delayed onset muscle soreness."

"What?" Angela grudgingly exclaimed, fluttered her eyes, pouting, seeing that grin on his face.

She tried to pull her leg. She almost felt discomfited every time, he made her feel stupid by correcting her. She shouldn't feel bad using a term nearly everyone used.

He playfully held on to her leg, still massaging. It was never his intention to make her feel shallow but he needed her to know it all. Ateast know most.

"I'm the luckiest man, you know." He chortled, stealing a look at her.

"I can caress this beautiful smooth flawless leg like I want." He wore a smirk on his face, peering at his pouty girlfriend, who seemed to be getting relaxed.

He was almost tempted to bend over and kiss and nibble her leg instead. He longed to hear those tiny moans, she made.

"Huh, It feels good." she moaned, leaning forward to kiss him again.

"Excuse you!" Chi interrupted, fluttering her eyes from her medicated eye glasses. She appeared to be in her early thirties. She had a sort of sophistication, that she didn't need extra effort explaining her status to anyone.

She was bright, slightly light skinned toned, beautiful and averagely tall.

They both stared at Chi, who stood over them.

Angela might had taken time to research Chi, she appeared friendly and simple but she owned a foundation currently feeding and sheltering homeless children all over Africa. She was no ordinary woman, so went for most of them. They were owners of major banks and businesses in the country.

"That leg is so pretty, I wonna kiss it too." Chi added sarcastically that Angela started to giggle despite Osas only stared, waiting for her to arrive at her point.

"You can't do this here, Osas. You see her, every day. We see you once in a green moon. And there happens to be a blue moon before a green moon ... Come on, pretty Angela, the ladies would love to know you better. Osas can find his ways with the guys."

Chi lent Angela, a hand. Angela kissed Osas on the cheek while he just stared, then received chi's outstretched hand.

Osas watched as they both walked away, chatting. He glanced through his phone then joined a couple of guys in one of the snooker board.

"Men, you are really in love and she isn't Siobhan." Dera added, standing next to Osas, who wouldn't keep his eyes off Angela, despite she seemed to be having fun with the girls.

She was mostly drinking, chatting, giggling and knocking snooker balls into the holes.

"Even you too?" Osas huffed.

"I knew, it was only a matter of time, you bagged one of those employees of yours. They're freaking hot."

"Angela and I go a long way, even before she started working for me."

"Tell me about it." Dera took a stance, hoping to get the whole gist.

Angela stared at him, smiling. Osas standing next to Dera made them look like twins. Osas smiled back, and Dera waved. They both looked away as soon as Chi pulled Angela to mind the crew.

"You and Fiona, huh?" Osas continued with his best friend.

Dera exhaled, losing his smile. He appeared slightly tensed.

"I really care about her, she just leaves mixed signals. She blows hot, she blows cold."

Osas heaved a sigh. "No matter what you do with her, don't give her your heart."

"Mehn!" Another male friend of theirs joined in. "Your girl is killing it over there. She's handy with snooker." He laughed sonorously.

"Let's bring her over here, would like to watch her beat Tunde's pompous ass." Dera added, walking away and returning with Angela, despite Chi wouldn't allow it, she literally joined the band.

Osas watched. They all urged Angela to play against the best player, all making a bet.

It was fun for Osas, watching everyone bet on his girl, it was ridiculous having everyone surround and watch the tense game, all chorusing! "Angela, Angela..."

As tense as it was, Angela won like it was nothing. She literally giggled the whole time.

Osas hadn't lacked so much in his life, but Angela presently in his life made him realize, she was truly an essence, he couldn't be without. Losing her wasnt an option.

Her maturity and serenity in public thrilled him.

Despite how private, their relationship as, they often hangout and sometimes see people. They'd visited his uncle Tamuno – his little cousin, Ebele's father) and Osas had urged his uncle to not bring his mother into this yet. He knew Clara would start planning a wedding at mere knowledge of angela. Clara probably would scare her off.

It wasn't just Osas side of the family that seemed supportive. Angela's aunt, whom Osas found out about by accident was most warming and welcoming. Angela's Aunt Rosa lived in Victoria island and she happened to just look so much like Angela or maybe Angela had her look, giving Anut Rosa was the older version of Angela.

She was also very modern and sophisticated. Angela also mentioned unlike her mother, she had 2 degrees, a master and PhD. She was the most learned member of her extended family.

Despite, Angela painted her aunt, (who had been in 6 marriages already and currently married to a white man) as complicated, Osas still admired her extended family simplicity. It was nothing compared to his.

Infact, he was more thrilled to meet Anut Rosa, after Angela mentioned they'd been very close until she started dating Texas, whom her aunt strongly disapproved.

Osas loved the bit, where she preferred a man like him for Angela than a man like Texas.

Well, she and her husband were accommodating.

However, it wasn't quite a pleasant visit to Angela, especially having disclosed to her Aunt for the first time - while they were alone- that Jack was her son. But Aunt Rosa already knew because her sister (Angela mother) told her years back and also that Texas was the father.

"It's unsettling, despite our bond, you didn't think to tell me. I love that boy. You know I do."

Ofcourse, she had invited Jack to come visit her at Paris, where she mostly resided. She only visited Nigeria during the holidays.

And despite Mrs Ngozi wouldn't release jack to Angela, she had no problem staying at her sister's with Jack.

Well, that was how Osas found out about her in the first place. He was on a video call with Jack and Jack mentioned they were at his aunt's in Victoria island. Angela had to fess it all up.

"So if I had told you, I was pregnant at 16 years, you wouldn't have called me disappointed and treated me as one for rest of my life."

Anut Rosa kept quiet but Angela knew her, she always wanted the glamorous beautiful things. The perfect life. And she wanted the same for Angela.

Regardless how awesome, Anut Rosa's life might appeared, Angela didn't want to be like her, atleast she didn't want to be married 6 times to different men.

"I don't know what you have going on in that pretty little brain of yours. That man ... Osas loves you. Try not to mess up." That was apparently the last advice, her well-learned Aunt gave her. When she asked her advice on whether to let Texas know about Jack.

*****

Angela walked into the Jackson's studio. She seemed very exasperated, staring from the control room transparent wall at Jack perform with Tex Jackson at the isolation booth.

Anger fuming even more, staring at Jack in the wheel chair and imagining the discomfort of getting him up through the stairs, just to do the one thing, she would rather have him not do. Texas was a bad influence.

She punched at the sound mixer, shutting down all the sound at the instant, before anyone could stop her, including Ted who was previously excited to see her in the studio.

"Hey Angela!" Ted intoned, but she pushed into the isolation booth.

"You had no right to pull him from the hospital for this, no right at all" she went all ballistic on Texas.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Texas heaved a breath, exhausted as he didn't want to get into any kind of fight with her. But it seemed rather in inevitable. She wheeled Jack out of the isolation booth into the control room, squatting next to him and scanning his face.

"Are you alright?" She asked Jack.

"I'm fine." Jack didn't get the panic. This was fun until she arrived.

"How did he get you through the stairs?" She asked.

Jack gaped at Texas.

"You don't trust him with me anymore?" Texas asked in disbelieve.

"Oh yes I don't. At this time I don't. You violate the doctor's rules. You don't know the first thing about being a parent. Who drags a boy with healing broken bone through the stairs just for the fun of it?" She yelled at him, scolding him like a child.

Tex swallowed, fighting to keep his calm. Ever since their reconciliation, she always want to pick a fight with him. Not that he got to ever see her around.

"Where was mummy when he came to pick you up?"

"I called him. Harry brought me to the hospital. He said it's fine ... Mum travelled to Cotonou yesterday." The sad kid snapped, almost crying as he rather the atmosphere wasn't sour.

"He will never be a musician." she snapped at Texas, and all he did was stare.

While Angela placed a call to her kola, her body guard for assistance, Jack got gisting with Ted, who pick interest in his wrist curbs.

"This is the latest iwatch series."

"Uncle Osas got it for me."

That seemed to catch Texas's interest as he advanced closer, intruding..

"Really, Uncle Osas?" Texas grinned awkwardly, pain in his guts. He squatted. "How frequent does Uncle Osas visit you, with her?" He asked, glancing up at Angela, who stared at them, nervously.

"Ehmmm! Hmmm!"

Jack looked at the adults, understanding, he had said more than too much. If anything, he didn't want to get his sister in any form of trouble.

"Ass!" Angela muttered as soon as kola came in and carried Jack from the wheel chair and she followed behind, pulling the wheel chair with her.

Angela definitely wasn't enjoying this. Not the fight with Texas or the fact her little boy had to choose sides. If only Texas knew to do the right thing.

She literally pulled jack in her embrace as they hit the road. Whispering "I love you" to him. Honestly, It got very confusing for the little boy, who didn't understand, how she got so emotional sometimes.

Infact, he suspected her life was a mess. He grew up, understanding that his pretty cool sister was dating Tex-Jackson, a tale he told everyone in school. However, she now seemed awkwardly close to Osas. And that very much looked like dating.

She had heard his mother and brother whisper about Angela being confused and in desperate need of the lord's help.

"Hey babe." Angela spoke into the phone picking Osas's call. "I'm on my way from the hospital with Jack ... yes... ok see you at the office in 5mins."

"Office please!" she said to kola.

"We are going to your office?" Jack excitedly exclaimed.

"Yea!" she whispered, thoughtfully taking a pause, as worried lines encroached her forehead.

She leaned closer, speaking into Jack's ear.. "Don't mention the studio to anyone in that office please, especially Osas."

He nodded. She hated when she made him lie. Her mother was right, she was a bad parent equally.

*****

"See who we have here." Osas exclaimed ardently as Angela walked in with Jack on the wheel chair, pushed by kola, who took his exit almost immediately.

"Uncle Osas!" He deliriously screamed. Osas squatted and pecked him on the forehead smiling wholeheartedly.

"Your office is cool."

Osas glanced around. "This space or the entire building?" He sarcastically asked, peering at Angela, who smiled down at them.

"Everything! Everyone just stare. And the elevator was like woshhh ... sleek ..."

Osas broke into laughter at his narration, still listening to his childish tale.

Angela's attention got divided as her phone rang out, on the screen was Fiona, she picked and looked out, only to realize Fiona was walking into the office actually. She pushed in, through the door.

"There you are." Fiona said, putting down her phone from her ear, staring from Angela to Jack.

"Oh my .... Gorgeous!" Fiona hollered passionately, approaching Jack, who seemed to be chatting with Osas about a foot ball with Gab Okadi's autograph.

"Sis ... Fiona!" He mumbled, unsure how to address her.

"Osas!" Fiona smiled broadly at the boy, staring and standing over Osas, who glanced back at her, losing his smile. "You are so cool. Can you imagine, Gab is his close friend?" Fiona sarcastically added, deliberately pulling Jack's attention from Osas, who stood and let Fiona have the boy.

"Gab is also my close friend, and I have his autography somewhere private." Fiona whispered dramatically as she wrapped her hand around the chair, meanwhile Osas distortedly watch her seize the moment wheeling Jack out of his presence and office.

There was nothing alright about this, however Osas stared as if spelled. He looked Angela's way and approached her instead gathering her in his arms.

"Are you alright?" He observed Angela's face.

"Yeah." she swallowed.

"Your facial expression says otherwise."

While Osas focused on Angela, Fiona wheeled Jack into her office.

"I must have created a huge fight with my friends." She fessed up as she could no longer bare, she had to make jack watch that and even get to lie about it. That was if Osas hadn't asked the boy.

"Huge fight?" He scanned her face, concerned.

"Tex pulled him from hospital..."

"Tex ... Texas can't be your friend." He chuckled, his expression ironic.

"He actually isn't but, I fought with Ted, and Ted..."

"You have so much respect for him. I noticed."

"I picked him from the studio, I was so mad and I said terrible things to them. I mean Ted doesn't deserve it."

She fought to keep tears from releasing.

"C'mon." He hugged her. "It will be alright!" He added, despite, he would rather things remain that way between she and the Jackson boys. He was damn tired of hearing Ted. Ted sounded like Tex and he meant it, he didn't want them to be friends at all.

He released her, still holding to her. He kissed her on the lips.

"How long till your mother comes for him?"

"Couple of days. She travelled to Cotonou." She moistened her lips.

"Good." he smiled sweetly, looking over her shoulder to the scene of Jack in Fiona's office, seating right before her while she interrogated him, writing down god knows what.

"We got to go now." He gasped, knowing what Fiona actually was doing. She probably hadn't given up the search for Jack's father. It probably would be more decent, if she asked Angela whom she pretended was her friend.

"I'll get Jack." he walked out and into Fiona's office, wheeling Jack with him.

****

Ted had just dismissed a sales assistant helping him with the right brand of electronic, he needed. He didn't really seem helping.

Ted strolled through the game store, halting at the sight of a very familiar figure. The gestures, stature and almost the look alike back view of Angela. A male hand sure went around her waist as they both shopped.

"Now, I see that you have seen!"

He startled, glancing at his side and finding the mysterious awful bitch of all time, Fiona.

He inhaled, relieved but not entirely comfortable. He looked at her again, grinning inelegantly at him. She looked good as always but there certainly was this wired thing about her that usually threw him off.

"I think Osas has seen us." She mumbled, holding on to his hand.

"What?" he heaved in disbelieve. This chick could cause a panic.

"He's waving, damn." she waved and smiled back at both Osas and Angela who were at a remarkable distance from them.

Ted looked their way too. He recognized that look on Angela's face but that wasn't the only familiar thing. Fiona's Osas was also familiar. It took him a couple more seconds to add it all together. Osas was their boss and Angela was currently fucking him, dating him or whatever might be happening. Explained the luxurious life style and absence.

He just didn't understand the deal with Fiona...

"So here is the plan handsome." Fiona tore his attention from the couple, pulling his hand in her grip and wearing her annoying grin.

"I know Osas will approach us any minute, and it would be awkward, if he thinks we are spying them."

"Spying them?" This was the craziest, was Fiona of this planet?

"Yes ... he already suspects that of me." she glanced up and noticed they were approaching them.

"So you gonna be a dear and put your hands around my waist with your cutest smiles on, while we pretend to be happy couple too." She ideally put his hands around her, while Ted gawked in confusion.

"What?" He still couldn't see pass her craziness.

"Ted ... Fiona!" That was Angela's voice. She wasn't wearing her best and happiest face and it was a struggle pretending to be happy, she was in this scene at all.

"See you two. Gorgeous, gorgeous clan." Fiona hugged Osas first, while Angela hugged Ted, then switched and hugged Angela.

"What are you two doing here?" Fiona asked while Osas shook hands with Ted. "Well, Ted and I desperately need to change his Television. It's horrible. Keeps doing the thing where images dance and it has a bloody line in the center ..." Fiona held on to Ted, who hardly flinched.

"Really!" Angela tried to digest the gist.

Ted and Fiona was the least she expected. And She hated Ted wouldn't stop staring at her in dismay.

Osas wasn't helping, his hand was around her waist even as he listened to Fiona's babble.

"I thought you changed your Tv not long?" Angela muttered, moistening her lips nervously.

"Fake everywhere! What are you shopping? It must be really important to demand your personal attention!" Fiona teased Osas.

"Play station for Jack." Osas responded, still amazed at the scene.

"Oh, Jack is still at your place, can I have that lad for a week or two?"

"No!" Osas added, blatantly. "Angel" He stroke Angela, who seemed lost, wondering how Ted was processing all of this.

Osas understood her mood was as a result of the fight. Angela had been very reluctant to say hello to them at all, but Osas counselled against it. If only he knew, there was more to her distress.

"Ted, I'm sorry for the things I said to you guys the other day."

"Oh, no stress angel!"

"She's been stressing over it." Osas kissed her forehead, fondling her hand. "She tells me you will be needing her for your latest album."

"Album?"

"The album!" Fiona jabbed him.

"Yeah!" He forced in a smile, nodding but utterly confused.

"Just this album." He smiled down at Angela. "We sure are getting a free ticket to your next tour. Then there'll be paper work, we sign a contract. You pay for my girl's time and remarkable talent. No more butt shaking. That's for me alone, now." he laughed.

"Osas!" Angela jabbed him playfully, forcing herself to laugh.

"I'm a business man. Time worth money. Allow me to teach you how to make money too." He added, sarcastically staring at Angela passionately. He moved his attention to Ted and Fiona, who wouldn't stop chortling at his comment.

"Isn't he so funny?" Fiona laughed the most. And Ted still didn't get the joke, he hardly forced a smile on.

He would rather everyone left him the fuck alone. Infact, He was done shopping. He wanted so badly to just go home, now.

"Thanks Osas, that's really thoughtful." Ted added distortedly.

"Let's leave you two to get on with your TV hunt."

"Yea sure, see you at the studio, Angel." He hugged her again and Osas shook hands with him, hugging Fiona, He walked away with his girlfriend.

"That went rather smoothly." Fiona added, her eyes still on the couple, However, Ted huffed, walking away from her and out of the mall.

"Ted and Fiona?" Angela sighed.

"Yea, is it just me or is Ted the cutest guy, I've ever met? He's so tall and only Gab has ever dwarfed me." Osas seemed excited, even if Angela hardly shared same emotions with him.

A/N
Ghen ghen!
Sorry for the long wait. Do enjoy the read.
Please vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 3.7K 19
PUBLISHED ON THE NOVELSTAR PLATFORM PUBLISHED ON THE NOVELNOW PLATFORM PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL AS A FREE STORY **** "How do I stop loving you? Teach me...
122K 30.1K 59
(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It also broke my heart...
20.9K 3K 64
She spun the bottle and it faced Charles. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Charles responded. She smirked and dared; "I dare you to kiss Rose." Rose was shoc...
81.4K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...