The Vampire King's Mate [Comp...

By Mystery_Angel6

"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lyin... More

Chapter 1. Tragic Incident
Chapter 2. Unfamiliar Stranger
Chapter 3. Veneton
Chapter 4. Vampires all over
Chapter 5. Affinity
Chapter 6. The Party
Chapter 7. Savior
Chapter 8. Mate Mark
Chapter 9. Undiscovered Truth
Chapter 10. The Dangerous Lord
Chapter 11. Closeness
Chapter 12. Birthday Celebration-I
Chapter 13. Birthday Celebration-II
Chapter 14. Teasing
Chapter 15. I don't understand these people
Chapter 16. Venetian hills
Chapter 17. Why is everyone acting weird?
Chapter 18. Plotting
Chapter 19. The Masquerade ball
Chapter 20. The Werewolf Royals
Chapter 21. Feelings
Chapter 22. An Ancient Witch?
Chapter 23. Dungeon
Chapter 24. Confession
Chapter 25. Truth
Chapter 26. Secrets of the past
Chapter 27. Unexpected
Characters
Characters [Werewolf royal family]
Chapter 28. Abduction
Chapter 29. Loosing Control
Chapter 30. Arrival of the Ultimate Queen
Chapter 31. Ginivieve, The Dark Witch
Chapter 32. The Other Mate
Chapter 33. Heading to the West
Chapter 34. Time
Chapter 35. Mission-part 1
Chapter 36. Mission-part 2
Author's Note
Chapter 37. Secrets and Revelation
Chapter 38. Re-Union
Chapter 39. Battle Field
Chapter 40. Sacrifice
Chapter 41. Consequences
Chapter 42. The Proposal
Daniel's Story!
My other stories

Epilogue

49.8K 1.5K 298
By Mystery_Angel6

Eight years later....

Elina's POV

I was in the ballroom doing preparations for my five-year-old rebellious daughter, Andrea's birthday when I saw Stephen pulling Olivia to a corner of the room.

I shook my head with a smile. These two are never going to change.

I still remember that fateful day when Stephen broke the news about Olivia's pregnancy with so much pride as if he was eagerly waiting for the moment to arise.

☆☆☆

I was going through the baby names for Evan and my second baby in Evan's study--where he was currently busy with some paperwork--when Stephen barged into the room without as much as a knock.

He was holding Olivia's hand firmly who looked quite flustered.

Evan took his eyes off the papers and raised an eyebrow in Stephen's direction who looked as if he was on the top of the world.

"We want to say something to you both," Stephen stated getting Olivia in the front.

"Go on," Evan encouraged him to continue.

I gave Olivia a questioning look while her cheeks turned red as she looked anywhere but me.

I have never seen Olivia so flustered. What's the matter? I'm quite curious now.

"I..I'm..." Olivia began.

"She's pregnant with my child," Stephen declared proudly holding Olivia's hand, "And we both love each other. So, I wanted to inform you both that we'll be getting married by the weekend."

With that, he dragged a flustered Olivia with himself and exited the study leaving both Evan and I's mouth hanging agape.

"Wow. I mean, just wow," Evan broke the silence after a long moment of shock, "I knew they both had something going on between them but I didn't expect Stephen to be so fast. I mean, Stephen always behaves like a child and now he's actually going to be a father," Evan said incredulously.

"Yeah...even I'm shocked by the news. But still, I'm happy for them," I smiled at him.

"Me too," he smiled back.

☆☆☆

Really, who could have thought that these two who fought like cat and mouse all the time would end up together.

"Done with the preparations, my love?" I smiled as I felt Evan's large hands wound around my waist--hugging me from behind--as he rested his chin on my shoulder, sniffing my scent.

"Yeah. Except our daughter is missing on her own birthday," I put my hands on top of his, leaning my back against his chest.

"Um, our princess must be somewhere scaring everyone around her with her rebellious acts. Don't worry, she'll be fine. She has a protective brother to take care of her," he murmured against my neck leaving sweet kisses on my neck.

I sucked in a deep breath trying to ignore his seduction, "Lucein is one fine gentleman. The exact opposite of our daughter," I said referring to our seven-year-old son, Lucein.

"Just like his father. A true gentleman," he goaded turning me around to face him. He gave me a cheshire cat grin as dipped his head to capture my lips.

Just before our lips could meet, we were interrupted by a very familiar voice.

"Come on, guys, get yourself a room! There are kids around," Claire said shutting her daughter, Elizabeth's eyes with her palms.

Evan and I pulled apart quickly. A blush formed automatically on my cheeks as I muttered 'sorry' to Claire. She winked at me with a huge grin mouthing 'I understand'.

Claire and Jacob had been inseparable since they united back. Now, they also had a beautiful daughter, Elizabeth, who has her father's blonde hair and her mother's green eyes.

Elizabeth is a carbon copy of her father in terms of manners. She's so well-mannerred and well-spoken that sometimes I wish my daughter could be a little like her. Though, she is really powerful just like her mother even in such a young age.

"Do you know where Andrea is, Lizzie?" I inquired the little girl about my daughter expectantly.

She stared at me for quite a while with her little green eyes before speaking, "She's near the river on top of a tree. I just put a whinning Dorian on top of the tree before coming here," she replied casually while I was nearly having a heart attack.

Sweet Lord! When will my daughter stop being such a rebel?

"Sweetheart, didn't I say you not to use your magic for such things?" Claire asked her daughter who looked back at her with confusion written all over her cute little face.

"Dorian What?!" It was Olivia who came in front of us out of nowhere inquiring about her son who was the same age as my daughter, "What do I do with my son? He always tries to act like a ninja and then later ends up in trouble." She sighed heavily before striding towards the door.

"Hey! Where are you going, Oli?" It was Stephen who asked the question.

"To save our son from getting into trouble," Olivia huffed and walked away as I followed her out to where our kids were.

Once we were at the river bank, I spotted my daughter who was currently glaring at her cousin with her hands on her waist who was crying on top of his lungs probably because of being stuck on the tree.

"Will you stop crying like a child, Dorian?!" My little princess shouted in her oh-so-loud voice at her poor cousin.

"I thought we are children, Andrea?" Dorian actually stopped crying as he looked at my daughter with confusion on his face.

"We're NOT children! We're big now. So stop crying like a child! And get down!" Andrea said as if it was the most logical thing ever.

Dorian obliged to my daughters order as if following his leader's order was his first priority.

Dorian actually believed Andrea as his mighty leader and they both are always found tagging along, getting themselves in trouble.

Dorian was about to fall down when he lost his footing on the last branch but Olivia caught him on time.

From the corner of my eye, I spotted Lucein leaned with his back against a tree as he had a deep frown on his cute little face.

Unlike Andrea who showed resemblance to her father with her brunette hair and brown eyes, Lucein was a mirror copy of me with blue eyes and jet black hair which sometimes looked bronze under sunlight.

I headed towards him with a smile, "What's wrong, my son?" I asked once I was next to him.

He looked at me as a smile grew on his face, "I am glad you came, mom. Andrea is really hard to handle sometimes. She took my promise not to leave this spot and then she started climbing a tree..."

"And you being you, couldn't break the promise you made to your sister while they got themselves in trouble. Am I right?" I completed his narration and he nodded agreeing to the tale.

My son, I thought, Andrea is lucky to have such a caring brother.

______

"Andrea, sweetheart. It's your birthday and you need to wear that gown," I stated to my stubborn daughter who sat on the edge of the bed pouting, with a frown on her face.

"But mom, that's ridiculous. It looks so girly!" She complained pointing towards her pink birthday gown.

I sighed. My daughter.

"Aren't you a girl?" I asked like a stupid person to my daughter.

"I am a girl, mom," she looked at me as if I have lost my mind, "But I don't want to look girly. I want to look hot!"

I stared at my five-year-old daughter. Okay, from where does she learn all this? I wonder from where she got her stubborn genes.

"Is the red gown that Lucein gifted you is fine with you?" I finally gave up on insisting her to wear the pink gown.

It wasn't like she would listen to me, anyways.

"Yes!" She jumped on the bed squealing like a child she truly is.

☆☆☆

I stood next to the drinks counter as I looked at my daughter who was currently fighting with a boy of her same age. Lucein was trying to mend their fight but suddenly Andrea took hold of the cake and smashed it on the boy's face.

And there goes the cake.

My eyes widened in surprise as I shook my head. I sighed. Now I will have to apologise to the boy's mother for my daughters behaviour.

A smile grew on my lips as I spotted our newcomers. It was Ariel and James with their daughter, Camilla along with Daniel and his wife.

Daniel's wife.

I tried to get a better view of her. I haven't seen her but just heard about the fateful woman who was forced to marry Daniel as a form of punishment. My eyes widened when a familiar face came into view.

"Arianna!" I practically shouted her name with a huge grin on my face. Her eyebrows creased as she looked around. Finally, she caught sight of me and a slow smile grew on her face.

"Elina?" She was next to me all of a sudden. Okay, she is a werewolf and she sure as hell will be fast like the others.

Arianna was drop dead beautiful with her dark blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, pale skin and full lips. She is the daughter of a well-known noble of Iris, Mr. Payton Cristford. He was uncle Aron's friend. We used to stay at their house whenever we would visit Iris and that is how I know Ariana.

Ariana always had a smile on her face. One would actually mistaken her to be a very happy-go-lucky person but never judge a book by it's cover. She might cloak her sadness with a smile but she had faced a lot in her life.

When she was small, she caught her mother in her room covered in her own blood as she comitted suicide. I don't know the reason why because Arianna never wanted to speak about it. Then there's her father, one might think that she is a very obedient daughter who listens everything her father says but when you look closely you would realise that her father treated her like a slave and ordered whatever he wished, whenever he wants.

Though, she isn't Daniel's mate like many would think. Infact, From what I heard from Ariel, Arianna was forced to marry Daniel as a form of punishment for her mate. They kind of have a twisted fate where Arianna already has a mate who loves her but she has been snatched away from him. On the other hand, Daniel's mate, Kiana, betrayed him to be with another person.

Kiana was a lovely woman. When Daniel found his mate who is Kiana, he looked so happy. He loved Kiana more than anything but she betrayed him in the worst possible way.

Now, when you look at Daniel. He's no more the sarcastic and adorable man he once used to be. He now represents a cold man who doesn't care about anybody except himself and the one who are close to him. Though, he's really fond of Cami, Ariel's little daughter.

I just wish he treats Arianna well. Because I know, behind that cold exterior, there's a man with a heart of gold. And as for my friend, she needs someone who would give her the love she deserves. Same goes for Daniel.

I and Arianna had a little chat while Daniel was silent the whole time with a frown on his face.

After a while, Arianna left to wish Andrea on her birthday leaving me with Daniel.

"You know Kiana is going to be here, right?" I told Daniel who just hummed in response, his eyes fixed on Arianna who was currently chatting with the kids, making them laugh at something she said.

"Do you think it's right to bring your wife to the place where your mate would be present? Won't she feel hurt when she learns about your relation with Kiana?"

He briefly glanced in my direction, "Ariana and my marriage is just for the sake of punishment to her mate, Elina. I don't care whatever she feels or thinks in that matter," he replied coldly.

How I miss that cheerful and caring Danny. I just wish Arianna manages to bring that wonderful man back.

"Ariana is my friend. She had gone through a lot in her life, Danny. Atleast treat her with respect," I tried to explain him in a friendly manner.

He just nodded his head before asking, "What do you mean by 'she had gone through a lot'?"

"It's not my place to tell you that."

He hummed in reply.

☆☆☆

Later that night, everyone was near the banks of Venetian waterfalls waiting for the mystic falls to arise which happens once in a year.

The kids were on the other side of the bank--playing with each other. Evan had appointed guards around them for their safety.

Even Uncle Aron and Aunt Rachel had come to meet us but left some time ago since Aunt Rachel wasn't feeling well.

Daniel had left some time ago as well following Ariana after I saw her running towards the corridor with tears in her eyes. She was absolutely fine and was even dancing with Daniel. For a moment, I actually thought Daniel was going to kiss her by how close their were while dancing but then the stupid song ended and she pushed him away and ran off.  I just hope she's okay.

Stephen and Olivia were currently arguing about something. Then, all of a sudden Stephen pulled her and kissed her squarely on her lips.

After he let her go, she scowled openly in his direction and stomped off angrily but I didn't miss the smile which threatened to form on her lips.

"Remember the last time we were in this place, love?" I felt warm lips on my cheeks as Evan came behind me, snaking his arms around my waist.

"Yeah...very well," I leant against his frame making myself comfortable in his embrace, "You apologised to me for the first time that day."

I grinned at the memory when he apologised for the first time after he consoled me during my panic attack due to water. I was quite surprised that day.

I had actually wished to see the mystic falls again.

"10...9...8..." the countdown began as everyone awaited to see the mystic falls that occurred once in a year.

"4...3....2..."

"Let's do something different this time," Evan said and when everyone shouted 'one', Evan quickly turned me around and kissed me on my lips.

I smiled against his lips and wound my arms around his neck savouring this moment forever in my heart as I reminisced all the moments between us.

From the moment I met him in the forest till the day I realised my love for him and accepted his proposal.

He gave me the best gifts I could ever ask. My children whom I love from the bottom of my heart. He made my life amazing.

And now, I'm truly grateful to be his mate.

The Vampire King's Mate.

____________THE END_____________

Wow! I can't believe I actually completed a story!

I will surely miss Evan and Elina and they will always have a special place in my heart. My first ever story characters.

Daniel's story will be the next in the series and I really can't wait to write it. I hope you'll love the story as much as you've loved this one:)

Also, check out my latest story 'The Demon Prince's Betrothed'

The first three chapters had already been updated:)

I love my readers so much and I will miss you'll.

Bubye. Have a nice day! Until next time😄

~Mystery

Check out my other stories➡➡➡➡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 60 5
WARNING: EXCERPT ONLY! "And you smell delicious too." He whispered beside my ear. "Like honey and cinnamon were mixed to create a scent so irresistib...
148K 4.5K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...
599K 19.9K 57
"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of his tongue perfectly and I stood complete...
434K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...