TRUE

By MurdaSheWroteee

COMPLETED! More

1.
2.
3 .
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Short Flick
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. Pt 1
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
Short Flick
42.
43. Final Chapter
A/N - deleting soon
A/N

30. pt2

13.2K 546 663
By MurdaSheWroteee

Chelsea

I wiped my tears as I just stared at his body . His heart monitor was the only thing that could be heard in the room . Last night he went into surgery and the fact that he hasn't woken up since scared me .

A nurse with a clipboard in her hand entered the room with a warm smile plastered across her face .

"Hello , I'm Nurse Sheila . You guys doing alright up in here?" She asked .

"Um , yeah." I said lowly but loud enough for her to hear.

"You have any questions?"

"Actually I do. Um, where exactly was he shot at?" I questioned .

"He was shot in the back twice and in the side once. The bullet can travel but luckily it didn't hit a bone in his back so he won't be paralyzed or anything in that sort." She explained .

"Okay. That's all." I nodded and she checked his monitor before leaving out the room .

Sitting back in my chair , I sighed .

It was still crazy how everything took a turn last night . Everything was going perfectly and then next thing you know you're ducking from bullets .

I was beginning to think that Tristan should stay away from me . First him getting into a fight with Kentrell , now this . I felt guilty for everything .

A small groan escaping Tristan's lips made me look over at him . He moved a little as if he was uncomfortable .

A small smile appeared across my face as my eyes began to water . To see him finally awake and moving was everything right now .

Sniffling , he looked over at me and gave me a smile smile . "Hey."

"Hey." I chuckled as I pulled my chair closer to him . Taking his hand in mine , I rubbed my thumb gently against it. "I'm so sorry."

"You don't have to apologize." He shook his head a little.

"I do. All this is my fault. If you wouldn't have took me to prom you wouldn't be in this position. And for some strange reason , I feel as if the bullets that hit you were meant for me." I expressed as I silently cried .

"Chels , stop. None of this is your fault so don't sit here and blame yourself for anything."

"Everything is just fucked up." I sighed .

"We alive ain't we?" Tristan retorted . "Everything isn't as fucked up."

"And stop crying. You messing up your makeup." Tristan chuckled  as he attempted to wipe my tears away but groaned as he lifted up his arm .

"Fuck this makeup.You need to relax and not move so much."

"I know . I feel horrible." He mumbled .

"I can't wait for you to get better. I don't like seeing you like this."

"And I don't like seeing you like this putting the blame on yourself and crying your eyes out." He said. "You need to go home and get some sleep. I'm sure your folks worried bout' you."

I knew they were . After arriving at the hospital last night I cut off my phone not wanting to be bothered . Too much was going on.

"You want me to just leave you here alone?" I frowned .

"Ima be straight." He assured me. "Trust me."

I sighed . "Okay."

"Promise me you not gonna be worried about me." Tristan looked at me .

"Tristan ..." I rolled my eyes .

"Promise me?" He said in all seriousness

"I promise . "

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" It's all over the news . This shit is so crazy . " Nicky shook her head . Her attention was on her phone as she sat on top of the kitchen's island eating .

" I swear , I can't wait to go to college to leave Baton Rogue . Can't even go to a store without somebody shooting . " I poured myself a glass of Kool-Aid .

I had just gotten out of the shower and I was beyond tired . After finally turning my phone on , I had to let it sit for at least a good five minutes because so many notifications were coming through .

I made sure to let everyone know I was good but since the incident I haven't went anywhere else besides visiting Tristan .

They've decided to allow school to be out next week because of the incident so I was sort of happy . That meant more sleep for me and not having to be around people I clearly didn't want to be around .

Tristan was doing better and should be able to go home tomorrow . Although he tried his best to convince me that any of this wasn't my fault , I still thought otherwise .

" Violence is everywhere . You can't run from that . " Nicky shrugged . "But at least you won't be in such a violent environment."

" Yeah . " I agreed . "How is it living in Mississippi?"

"It's okay ." She said.

Rinsing my cup out there was a knock on the front door . While I put the cup away , Nicky went to go answer it .

A few seconds later Keyanta entered the kitchen and Nicky followed right behind him .

"Who is he?" She mouthed so he wouldn't hear her .

I waved her off before giving him a hug .

"I heard about what happened. You okay?" He questioned rubbing my back in a soothing manner .

"I am now." I smiled my arms wrapped around his torso . He grinned before placing a kiss on my forehead .

"Let's go out."

"Now?" I groaned not really in the mood to go anywhere .

"Or we can chill here if you want . I can order some pizza and we can chill and watch movies and shit." He suggested

"I'll love that." I nodded before grabbing his hand and headibg upstairs to my bedroom.

"You can get comfortable." I told him as I looked for a movie on Netflix .

He did just that along with ordering us some pizza and a few snacks as well .

After finally finding a movie I laid in bed and Kayanta did the same lying down next to me .

Half way into the movie my phone began to ring but I ignored it . After the 6th time it rung , I picked it up to see who was calling me back to back . Kentrell .

Ken 💚🥰
- ik u not sleep tf

- answer yo phone chels

- im having a heart attack

- that's fucked up 😒 u don't even gaf bout a nigga dying , bet .

- say , answer yo fuckin' phone

- you w a nigga , ain't it ? i got that tingling feelin again

- CHELSEA LASHAY MFN WIGGINS

- i'll air yo shit out on slime

- busy 😁

- whateva tf u doing ain't that important to where u can't answer

- tf u doing ???

- w my nigga , chill .

- bi-

-chelsea stop playin wimme

- so you fr ?

- deadass

- bet . he ain't gone last

- how yk 💀

- cause he gone get tired

- tired of wat ?

- me beating his ass

I rolled my eyes before putting my phone on silent and putting it back down to look back at the movie .

"Aye , could I crash here tonight?" Keyanta questioned looking at me .

"Yeah , sure." I shrugged. "You gotta sleep on the floor though."

"That's fine." He smirked. "It ain't like I can't find my way back up here with you."

I side eyed him as I opened a bag of chips . "Don't play."

"I'm just fuckin' with you baby." He chuckled before digging his hand in my chips and got some.

"Ion' know where yo' hands been." I playfully scrunched up my face .

"Don't play." He mocked me and I smiled nudging him .

After the movie went off , we watched one more before cleaning up and getting ready to go to sleep .

Throwing him a blanket and pillow he laid down on the carpeted floor and I laid comfortably in my bed and eventually drifted to bed .

A few hours I began to stir in my sleep after feeling the covers being taken from off me .

I reached out , my eyes still shut , trying to find the blanket but couldn't . Instead my hands landes on Keyanta who wasn't too far away . Before I could ask him was something wrong he crashed his lips into me and I kissed back wrapping my arms around his head .

Realizing what we were actually doing , I pulled away and looked up at him as he hovered over me . The room was pitch black but the street lights outside made some of his face visible .

"We can't do this." I whispered. "Why did you kiss me?"

"I want you." He mumbled against my lips before pecking them.

"I'm not ready for all that Key. We're just friends , remember?" I retorted .

"We ain't gotta fuck. I wanna please you." He smirked before trailing kisses from my breasts , to my stomach , to my vagina .

He looked at me for permission and I nodded my head up and down .

He pulled down both my panties and shorts before devouring me like I was the first meal he had eaten in weeks .

I arched my back a little closing my eyes as I enjoyed every flick and lick his tongue did . He wasn't Kentrell with the mouth but he was working with something .

"Fuck!" I moaned trying to keep it down so I wouldn't be heard .

Within the next minute or two I came and Keyanta proceeded , obviously not finished with me yet .

Vote and Comment ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.9K 30
A NBA Youngboy Story
143K 3.1K 26
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐛𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞...
70.4K 1.3K 22
JUSTTT REEEAADDDD