I Do....Forever....Again and...

By guavakilllakill

When you love someone with all your heart, you're willing to give up anything for them. To give them anything... More

Blossoming Love
Royalty?!
Welcome
Ball
Rebreak
Helping
Lance
Voices
Candy
Execution
Hurt
Difficulties
Heartbroken
Nonchalance
Decisions
'Special' Move
Clues
Unveiling
Come Back to Me
Love Lasts Forever
Happiness
Vows
Battle Preparation
I Love You
Author's Note
Author's Note

Forever

609 16 1
By guavakilllakill

Alec's POV

I sat on a stool, sipping some blood from a mug, smiling at Jane. She tilted her head, making her look like an innocent angel. Which she was. I looked under me and saw the ruins of the Volturi. At least Jane and I were together now. And we will be. Forever. And always.

Jane's POV

Being in heaven was a hell lot more relaxing then I imagined. No troubles, no worries, no nothing. Just love between my husband and I. I was thinking back to when Alec and I said our vows. If the priest asked us again, I think we can both agree that we would say....

Alec and Jane's POV

"I do....forever....again and again."

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 7.8K 31
Meredith Cullen is the sister of Carlisle Cullen. She decided to go and enjoy the world a little before returning to her brother and his family. One...
78.6K 1.4K 11
Felix x Human reader Y/N lost her mom in a car accident and her entire life changed. She went live with the father she had never met and who never kn...
6.7K 270 21
πŸ‚When Alec and Jane were human, there was a girl Alec fell in love with.πŸ‚ ❝ I will always choose you and one day we'll run away from here and I wil...
74.2K 1.5K 28
"I always thought that a mate would be nice but I never really thought much of it, you know? I used to think that it wouldn't change much, just give...