Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 120•

10.5K 396 161
By camrenkordied

"I'm so excited- bitch! It better be a boy! I get to slap the shit out of him when he's old enough."

"Amber! No! It's gonna be a girl. Oh my God, I can't wait to match her and I'm gonna be such a great auntie. Fuck off."

"I'm with Natalie on this one, girls are superior." Erica commented as we all relaxed in the lounge.

"Thank you Natalie and Erica. Camila wants a boy-"

"And it's gonna happen damnit." Amber glared at me and I giggled deeply.

"Think about it though, Camila's parents only had girls and so did mine. It'll only make sense if it's a girl, weirdo. Genetics not miracles." I leaned back flipping out my phone to search Twitter.

"True." Erica and Natalie agreed in unison as they most likely did the same.

"Bet bitch, bet." Amber bounced her leg up and down, "Go check on your wife she's probably stuck in the doorway."

"She's not even that big shut up." I rolled my eyes as I slapped her arm when I got up.

"Bello!" I yelled out as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"You ready?" I called out again and I heard the door open.

"Babe, help me." Camila lightly sniffled and I frowned before walking upstairs.

I looked into the room and could see Camila visibly upset causing me to rest my hand against her back. She cried softly and I pulled her into my chest when she turned around. I then noticed her pants halfway up one leg and not the other. I immediately had an idea why she was upset and I pressed my lips against the side of her head.

"You're okay, come on." I whispered gently as I sat us down on the edge of our bed.

She let me take care of her and I leaned back to help her out of her tight jeans. I walked to the closet just to search for some shorts or pants that would adjust to her pregnant self. All there really was, was her sweats and my basketball shorts. It was too warm for sweats and I was sure she didn't wanna be out and about in my shorts. Maybe she'd feel better if I dressed down as well.

But I just ended up bringing out her favorite joggers and pulling them over her smooth legs. I kissed her tummy then her lips as I pulled her up. She kept her hands on my shoulders with a few sniffles here and there. I patted her butt softly knowing the joggers were a little snug on her. She huffed hating the feeling of her clothes becoming too small.

"We can go on a little shopping spree?" I suggested but she just ended up stuffing her face further into my neck.

"Or we can just buy them online and you can be naked for the rest of your pregnancy?" I suggested again with a soft chuckle and I felt her silently giggle.

"I need a new bra." She whispered and she pulled back with red, tired eyes.

She lifted up her shirt and I could see her breasts almost flowing over the fabric. I let out a small breath as I looked away into her eyes and nodded.

"Okay." I mumbled and she intently stared me in my eyes.

"The only thing that makes me happy about gaining weight." She whispered and I chuckled as she clung to me again.

"Come on, we got that appointment." I slapped her butt as I picked her up gently.

_

Meeting up with Dr. Osler in her own office and no fans or paps following us was such a breath of fresh air. We didn't need to worry about anything today but what clothes to wear. So, as we sat in her office my three friends were impatiently waiting outside. It was as slow as three deep breaths feeling everything in slow motion. Watching Dr. Osler greet her favorite patient and seeing Camila comfortably lay back on the more comfortable bed.

My heart was beating in ears and I could barely hear anyone speak to me. I watched the cold gel get squished onto Camila's popped out belly and my hands were almost shaking. I didn't know why but like it felt so real to me now. It didn't matter what gender, honestly, like fucking at all. I just wanted this little sucker out of here and in my arms. I loved this little human so much already and I'd do anything to protect him or her.

The lights shut off as fast as a blink and my heart was in my throat as our baby was on the screen again. Camila looked at me but I was so caught up in the way the baby looked on the screen. I was so in awe, I watched this little bean grow to this almost grown baby. Then all I could feel was Camila gripping my hand as Dr. Osler closely examined our baby.

I was starting to get a little worried since I've watched a million videos on these type of things. It didn't take a long time to see what the baby's gender was.

"What? Is everything okay?" I slightly panicked as my smile dropped and Camila continued to grip my hand.

The blonde squinted her eyes at the sonogram, "It seems to be a b-" She stopped herself and smirked deeply.

"She's a girl, guys!"

"FUCK YES!" I jumped up and Camila happily laughed at my reaction.

I fisted the air and hopped around with a bright smile while Camila basked in the moment watching the screen and my antics. I danced towards the door and swung it open just to look at the girls waiting.

"Oh fuck." Amber huffed and pulled out her wallet.

I could almost feel tears in my eyes and they laughed as Amber handed Natalie a twenty, "Uhm what about mine?" Erica shot at Amber while the chocolate beauty looked at her nails.

"Split it whore." She mumbled bummed out that my baby was a girl.

"I'm having a girl, I'm having a girl, I'm having a girl." I sang as I slid back into the office and closed the door behind me.

Camila was leaning up as she wiped off her stomach while she laughed at what Dr. Osler said.

"What's up?" I giggled happily and Camila smiled at me.

"I was just saying I don't think I've ever seen someone so happy like that." She chuckled as she washed her hands in the sink.

"Cause I have a little princess." I cheesed not caring if I was being a sap.

"This is fucking great." I happily clasped my hands together and they laughed with me.

I felt so ready, it was odd but I couldn't wait to have all the sleepless nights and crying. The screams? Fuck it, I didn't care as long as my baby was here. I wanted her here now. Her.

"Oh baby." I leaned down onto my knees as I rested my hands right on her hips.

"We need a name first." She mumbled as her left hand rested on my head.

The diamond ring on her finger disappearing into my hair as I leaned my head against her lap.

"I dunno." I mumbled and I hated it.

"Estrella..." I quirked up an eyebrow not really feeling it.

"Name her Seren, it means star too." She giggled causing me to lightly roll my eyes.

"Nova." I smirked and she too stopped to think to herself.

"Let's keep thinking about it." She pulled out her phone and typed the name in.

"Wait a second.." I chuckled and took her phone to see a whole line of names.

"Atlas, Castillo, Cosmos- why are literally all of these names have to do with space?" I snickered and she softly slapped my head as I continued on.

"Oh, Adrian! There's a normal one." I laughed softly as she let out a deep breath.

"Leave me alone, our baby is not normal and I will not treat her as if she's some normal kid. She's gonna be the light in our lives." She looked me in my eyes and I sighed heavily, I was so in love with this woman.

"Change Adrian to Adrianna?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she smiled.

"Adrianna Nova- now that's a sick ass name." I smirked and she giggled deeply as she pushed me back to stand up.

"You act like I didn't write down any girl names." She took her phone back from my hands and I pulled her into me.

"I didn't get that far." I snickered into her hair and Dr. Osler opened up the door.

"Keep up your diet as much as you can, Camila. It's not the best thing to do if you just eat what you want freely." Dr. Osler commented as we started to walk out and we agreed.

Even if I knew she'd be making a huge feast, whatever the doctor doesn't know won't hurt her.

"One apple a day!" She called out knowing the mischievous smirk Camila had on her lips.

"Okay!" She laughed deeply as we walked out completely.

_

"Bianca?"

"What about Aurora?"

"You said you wanted to keep the astronomy shit!"

"What if we just... name her astronomy-"

"Y/N... if you don't go to sleep I'm going to punch you in the dick." Camila mumbled with her eyes closed and I huffed leaning towards her.

"I would if you wouldn't have such horrible gas." I grumbled and she kicked her leg to tell me to shut up.

"The baby is starting to move and it makes me gassy shut up and be happy." She breathed out tiredly and I kept back a slick comment, "You're lucky I don't fart on you."

"Might as well." I huffed and her eyes cracked open.

I felt my heart slightly drop and she reached behind my head which I suddenly felt my head jerk down to the mattress.

"Get out." She suddenly snapped and my eyes almost bugged out of my head.

"I- babe, I wasn't being seri-"

"Out!" She snipped and I didn't want to upset her any further.

I dropped my head as I got out of bed and pouted my way out the door with my pillow. Camila pulled the rest of the covers up to her neck and cuddled into her body pillow. I made my way to the guest room and sighed as I snuggled my way into the untouched bed. I was still gonna continue my search for names that Camila would like as well. It was our baby's name for Christ's sake it wasn't just some sticker on a shirt. It was permanent unless she was the legal age to change it.

She. Oh God. My baby girl was gonna be so perfect. Unlike her hormonal mother at the moment making me get out of my own bed cause she was gassy. If I was the one to do it she'd- she'd still kick me out but whatever. I looked at the time and groaned at actually how late it was. Maybe I did deserve it. She deserved sleep- I was just so excited.

As I was typing down another name that I was almost positive didn't make sense, the door was pushed open. Camila appeared in just my shorts and swollen breasts on display. Her red eyes being rubbed by her hands and I softly laughed as I opened up the blankets.

"Come on." I sighed out and she climbed up onto the bed and snuggled into my arm.

"I can't sleep without you." She sniffled and I kept back a deep laugh.

Her hormones were so bad.

"Well you're here now, go to sleep." I kissed her forehead and she remained on her side, her belly pressing into my side.

"You're not mad?" Her voice was so soft and curious.

"No, baby." I giggled and she smiled into my neck.

"Okay, thank you." She thanked me for no reason which led me to laugh again.

"You're welcome, goodnight."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"..."

"Okay, but what about Starria?"

_

"Oh, it's a girl! But still keep it gender neutral- maybe a little pink. I'm still a little sucker for that cheesy stuff." I rambled on to the girl who was going to be painting our baby's room.

"It's okay, relax." The girl chuckled deeply and looked around the room.

"Just look at these sketches and see which one suits you two the best." She happily handed over her sketchbook and Camila yawned over my shoulder.

"Oh wow, Valencia this is so beautiful. Holy- Y/N you see this?" She softly slapped my shoulder and flipped through the book.

I was in awe again and I was getting that feeling a lot lately, Goddamn it was great. Camila then gently rested her hand on my shoulder again as she showed me one specific sketch. I knew it at that moment and nodded with Camila.

"This one is amazing, V." Camila handed over the book and the girl sheepishly smiled to herself.

"Thank you so much, would you want me to start now-"

"Please don't let me stop you, but I can't be in here, ya know the fumes." Camila discreetly pinched my butt and happily walked away as I looked around the cleaned out room.

"I promise you'll get the recognition you deserve when we come out with the baby news. You're extremely talented, thank you." I appreciated the young college student and she gave me such a soft smile.

"Thank you for choosing me, it's really a huge honor. I love your guys' music and honestly from what I can see, you two are gonna be great parents." She shared with me and my heart bursted in the most beautiful way.

"Thank you." I breathed out and the girl leaned down to crack open the bucket of paint to get started.

"Oh and don't be shy, come down when you want to and get something to eat or drink. We don't mind." I added before shortly walking out to see Lexa swiping her tongue around her chops and wagging her tail.

"The baby's not here yet relax." I mumbled and she got excited making me feel like she knew what I was saying.

"Ay! Mama no!" I heard Camila ramble on the phone downstairs and I took a moment to myself.

She's gonna be a mom too soon, within five to four months. Jesus this was going by fast. I needed to work harder and keep her on her heels. But as I was walking down the stairs I heard her voice tremble again. She was very emotional.

"You have no idea.." She breathed out and I slightly eavesdropped at the last second.

"She's gonna be such a great mom, mama."

My stomach then filled with violent butterflies, it was the perfect compliment.

She was also gonna be the most perfect mom.

__________________

HI I LOVE YALL BTW COFFEE SHOP !!!! I WILL NOT STOP SAYING COFFEE SHOP UNTIL I GET SPAM COMMENTS ON THAT STORY YOU WHORES

but on a serious note- if I like became a total geek and started to write The Last of Us Imagines who would read? 💀💀💀💀💀 lollllyikeswholikesvideogamesright???notmelol

I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...
53.9K 1.5K 11
Do you know why they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return. Crush can be defined as to press hard...
75.5K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...
139K 3.3K 25
You and Camila had the kind of young love every teenager wants. To them everything was perfect...until it wasn't. Until everything came crashing down...