The reincarnated goddess

By Killme_please_

Harlee was just an average girl, she tried very hard to please her parents, her brothers were mean to her, sh... More

Apologise/explanation
1: rebirth
2: The Ball
3: school!
4: class
5: new comer
6: going home
7: becoming queen
8: new world
9: settling down
10: school (again) (LOL)
11: school is boring
12: why?!
13: awakening
14: new friends?
15: they just noticed?!
16: ???
17
Author note
20
19
Character list (gods/deities/devils/demons/reaper)
21
22
23
24
Q&A
25-life is so simple... right?
26: fathers death/meetings
27- the heroes
28- boring
Shout out... i think?
29
Auhtors note
Authors request
30
Shout out!
31
32
33
Message
Dear Readers
34
35
36
Epilogue
New book(seqeual) (i spelt that wrong i just know it.)
DISCORD
Im bored as hell
SORRY
ANNOUNCEMENT
^_^
Shout out
*EXTREMLY DRAMATIC SIGH*

OH MY GOSH

1.3K 18 20
By Killme_please_

I am so happy!!!!! And that's saying something! Today I got my 100th follower, for any who arnt reading the day I posted this, the date is 24th of April 2020, anyway! I'd like to thank my 100th follower by giving them a shout out!

So Orion_Uzumaki Thank you for being my 100th follower!

To show my happiness I've decided to show everyone the pick that my friend drew of the main character!

Hope you like my friends drawing! Anyway I might just start working double time to get you that sequel!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792 31 9
Y/N wakes up in a small house in the middle of the woods, unable to remember anything about her. She only knows that she's married to her husband, Al...
44 0 2
Let me tell you something that's pretty damn obvious: Life god damn sucks, it sucks HARD. Your parents (Assuming you even have one and not coping har...
190 0 14
**** loves dancing as is great at it. After a war 12 years ago sent human kind to go extinct. Now everywhere you look is half breeds and shifters. Di...
8K 334 25
Shoji is a teenager that was delt possibly the worst hand in life, horrible parents, fake friends that relentlessly sapped away his money. Though he...