Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)

2.6K 30 14
By Kazami_Yui

Yahallo everyone !

I feel better thanks to a peaceful sleeping, a good coffee and a franchise I came back and I enjoyed : Senran Kagura. (By the way, my favorite character is Murasaki.)
But I'm still worried about my HDD. I hope nothing wrong happened to it. So some requests I got need to wait until I got my HDD back which is Little Witch Academia and Sakura Spirits.

Anyway, yay ! A new update since one-two days after the last one ! So nobody requested it. I only want to put all my feelings toward my best characters !

By the way, I made something at the end so I hope you will enjoy it !

Without waiting, let's-a-go !

—————————————

- 3rd POV -

You're (L/N) (Y/N), a member of a rare specie among humans. You're like them but the only difference is you can use magics with mana. Your family and your ancestors were searching about the existence of the mana and its presence through the world in a little village in (Y/C). You learnt to cast the elemental magic and the nature. Everything is alright until a certain girl from To L•••-•• or maybe from Tou••• Pro•••• or...a loli from Ko••Suba managed to destroy the village (by mistake ?).

Fortunately, your parents managed to escape and they were living in a village full of normal human. Your mother gave you birth and you and your parents were living happily until the moment where you unleashed your first magic in public. People went crazy and asked you and your parents about magics and they even asked you to do some magics show. Your parents can't bear it so they left the village.

Unfortunately, your father got a mortal disease during the trip and before he died peacefully, he told you and your mother to try to help people with magics if necessary but you don't show them in front of people. He doesn't want you to get into troubles but he will make sure to stay on your side wherever you go.

Now, you're living in Japan. You found it's a peaceful country with its rich cultures and its wonderful landscapes. You're a 15 years old and you will be enrolled in a school because of the laws.

- In front of the Hanasakigawa Girls' High School -
- Your POV -

My first day in a normal school...
I was really looking forward this day because it will be my first time to go in a school where magics don't exist and I will surely enjoy my years.
Thanks to the help of the government, my mother and I got enough of money to buy a house and pay the fee so I can enter into this only girl school. I could go to a public one but it could be a risk if anyone finds out about my magics.

I'm actually wearing the school uniform and now, I need to go to my classroom.

- First term -

"Here's your new camarade. She's a foreigner from (Y/C), take care of her." The teacher said to the students in front of me.
"Hello ! My name is (L/N) (Y/N) !" I introduced myself to everyone.
"Now, you will sit next to Shirokane-san." The teacher said and she looks at a girl, more specifically, a girl with a long black hair and purple eyes. "Shirokane-san, can you put your hand up ?" She asked her and the student nodded and put her hand up.

I walk toward my empty seat next to the girl and I noticed she's blushing and glancing at me. Maybe she's shy.

- Rinko's POV -

A new student came into our class and I think I'm falling in love with her at the first sight. With her beautiful (L/H) (H/C) hair and her (E/C) eyes and her smiles, I can't help myself but to have a crush on her.

"H-Hum...M-My name is Shirokane Rinko..." I introduced myself shyly to the new student.
"I hope we can be good friend !" She talked to me. Oh god, what should I do ? Should I continue the conversa—
"Shirokane-san, (L/N)-san, can you focus on the lesson ?" The teacher asked us.
"I-I'm sorry..." I excused myself and (Y/N)-chan did too.

During the lesson, I focus my attention on (Y/N)-chan. She's really beautiful when she's serious. I hope I will manage to confess to her in some days.

- First break -
- 3rd POV -

After the lesson ended, everyone went to you and asked you question. You were quite nervous and when they asked you about your past or your family, you lied to them to assure your privacy.

You left the classroom to explore the school. Some of your classmates wanted to guide you but you refused them kindly to take a break from them. Besides, it could be fun to look around all by yourself.

You went outside to look around the campus until you see a blonde twin-haired girl taking care of bonsais. You can hear her humming happily while watering the plants. You're getting interested about her because of how "cheerful" she is, so you walk toward her.

"La la la~♪ I will take care of each of you~♪" She's starting to sing...something. You can't help but feel cringed by her. Besides, she doesn't seem to notice you. "Don't worry~♪ I didn't forget about..." She gradually became silent when she finally noticed you.
"H-Hey..." You greeted her and...
"Ugh..." She went to a corner of the garden.

- Rinko's POV -

I'm watching (Y/N)-chan from afar. Everyone asked her to show her the school but she refused them. I'm both happy and sad because she won't have to talk with someone but I don't think she would accept me.

So I decided to follow her and see what's she doing and when she's starting to talk with Ichigaya-san, something awaked from me, like hate. When I see (Y/N)-chan smiling at her, it makes me want to interrupt them and be overprotective to (Y/N)-chan.

- Your POV -

"So what are you doing ?" I asked her dumbly.
"Isn't it obvious ? I'm gardening !" She said proudly. I look at the plants and there's a bonsai, then a bonsai, then...a bonsai ? Is she a bonsai fanatic ? But something got my attention, one of the pot has a sprout but it doesn't feel right. "Ah you noticed it ?" The girl said while she's coming next to me. "I had taken care of this one since weeks but it didn't grow up." She said sadly. Maybe I can help it to grow up with my magic. I need to fulfill my dad's wish.
"I'm sure you're taking care of it very well." I told her and she looks at me confused.
"What did it make you think of that ?" She asked me.
"You'll see it soon." I told her and I see she was about to talk but the bell rung.
"Ah ! I need to go back to the classroom !" The girl said and she's starting to put her tools away. She noticed I didn't move at all. "W-What are you waiting for !?" She asked me but I shook my head. She sighed and she moved away but I didn't hear her footsteps. I look at her and she's looking at me while blushing. "W-What's your name ? M-Mine is Ichigaya Arisa. I-It's not like I want to know..."
"Mine is (L/N) (Y/N) !" I told her my full name before I smiled. She slightly smiles and she ran toward her classroom.

- Arisa's POV -

This girl, (L/N) (Y/N), looks kind. She doesn't want any ill intention and she looks interested about the garden. I'm sure we can be good friends.

- Rinko's POV -

My fist clenched up when I see (Y/N)-chan and Ichigaya-san getting along. It's the first time it happened to me.

"I...I really want to keep (Y/N)-chan all for myself." I muttered before I let out my first evil grin.

But what is (Y/N)-chan doing ? She's staying in the garden even though the lesson started.
...
Now, she's looking around, like she checked around if there's someone but fortunately, she didn't see me. She put her hand over a pot with a sprout and...
"Grow up..." She said those words and green ray of light showed up from her hand and the sprout is growing up rapidly and ended as a bonsai tree. "Great, it should be good." She said before she smiled. Even her smile is beautiful...
...
I think I learnt something very important about (Y—), no, MY (Y/N)-chan. She's so special I want to keep her all for myself !
"Wait for me (Y/N)-chan..." I muttered before I go to my classroom.

- 3rd POV -

You're walking toward your classroom and you see someone walking to the same direction. You recognized those black long hair. You're starting to run after her and :

"Rinko-chan~!" You called her out and you hug her. She felt her heart beating faster.
"A-Ah (Y/N)-chan..." She said while blushing.
"I'm glad to see you here !" You said and Rinko felt her heart racing again. She's happy to hear you say that.
"M-Me too..." She talked back.

You opened the classroom's door and you see the teacher and everyone looking at you.

"(L/N)-san ? Shirokane-san ? Where were you ?" She asked you. You look at Rinko and she looks frightened.
"S-Sorry but she guided me through the school." You lied and Rinko got surprised. She didn't expect you to save her from troubles.
"A-Alright, you can go to your seat..." The teacher said and so you and Rinko went back to your respective seat.

- Lunch time -

The lessons ended and so everyone went to eat. Some of your classmates invited you but you refused because you're impatient to see your new friend's reaction.

"H-Hum...(Y/N)-chan ?" You heard Rinko calling you. "C-Can you eat with me ?" She asked you nervously. Within you, you really want to accept her invitation but you don't want to miss Arisa's reaction, it can be an one-time only in this world.
"Sorry Rinko but I want to check something first." You said. "But next time, sure, why not ?" You smiled at her. Rinko got sad but she pretend to stay positive. In reality, she's annoyed because she thinks you want to stay more with Arisa than her.
"A-Alright, but c-can we exchange our number ?" She asked you. Rinko wants to keep an eye on you and make sure you're alright.
"Of course !" You accepted and you and Rinko exchanged your phone number.

After this moment, you left the classroom and you head back to the garden where you met Arisa but you didn't know Rinko was following you silently.

- In the garden -

You finally arrived here and you don't see the tsundere. Maybe she's late.

"Ah you're here !" Speaking of the devil.
"Ah Arisa-chan !" You said happily.
"I-I want to ask you something—" Her eyes widened when she sees the pot you grew up by magic. "W-What is it !?" She yelled surprised. She ran toward the pot and she's examining the tree with the same surprised reaction. "I-It can't be...!" She said.

You really want to tell her it's thanks to you but you don't want to get in trouble again and leave the country once again.

"(Y/N) ! D-Did you do something !?" She asked you. You tried to not let a smile and you shook your head. "If that's the case, then how...?" She said while staring at the plant.
"I guess God hear your pray." You told her.
"You're kidding me right ?" She asked you but you shrug.

- Rinko's POV -

I hit the wall with all my might. Why am I not here instead of Ichigaya-san !? I don't want her to give her attention to someone else than me !

"By the way, what did you want me to ask for ?" (Y/N)-chan asked her.
"A-Ah I forgot ! (Y/N) ! Can you come eat with us ?" She asked her. "N-Not like I really want..." When she said those last words, (Y/N)-chan laughed. I can feel my anger building up.
"Of course I want !" (Y/N)-chan accepted and now, I can't take it anymore. Why did she accept Ichigaya-san's invitation and not mine ?
"I-I can't hold it back anymore..." I muttered before I left. I need to prepare things to get (Y/N). "I will make sure to make (Y/N) mine..."

- A few days later -
- In CIRCLE -
- 3rd POV -

You spent your time with Arisa and her friends. You like everyone but the person you love is Arisa. You found her very cute when she overreacts and you garden with her because you find it both calm, funny and...romantic, like you're a couple. You planned to confess to her but something keeps you to do that, you can't help but being worried about your other friend, Rinko. At the beginning, you found her cute too because of her shyness and her nervousness but recently, she's different, like she's cold.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, what's wrong ?" You heard the leader, Kasumi asked you worried. You're with the band Poppin'Party and you're helping them for the break or the equipment.
"N-Nothing..." You said but everyone can tell you're lying.
"Y-You can tell us...not like I care or something like that..." Arisa said and everyone nodded.
"...It's about Rinko-chan." You told them. "She's different recently."
"Now you said that, you're right." Saaya said. "I don't recognize her shy side anymore."
"M-Maybe something bad happened to her." Rimi said worried.

While almost everyone are thinking about Rinko, Arisa can't help but think you care about her. She thinks you only see herself as a friend and maybe you love Rinko. She started to love you since a few days ago when you're gardening together. She wondered how did you manage to get such a beautiful tree but you didn't tell her.

- In a street -

After the training ended, everyone went to their respective house and you're on your way with Arisa. Only the silent remains and you glance at your crush while blushing.

'Maybe I should confess to her...' You and Arisa thought at the same time. Both of you were about to talk until you heard a :
"Ah (Y/N)-chan." You see Rinko in front of you. Something is wrong with her. Her bang covered her eyes and her smile is unusual. It's like she's happy to see you but at the same time, disgusted to see you with your crush. What's also odd is you see one of her hand behind her.
"A-Ah Rinko-chan !" You tried to be happy instead of being scared but she noticed it.
"W-What are you doing here ?" Arisa asked her.
"Oh you know, I pass here." She said. Like you thought, she's very different from what you know since the beginning. She lift her head and you can see her eyes staring at you and Arisa. "Ichigaya-san, do you love (Y/N)-chan ?" She asked Arisa who's blushing and surprised by her sudden question.
"W-What are you talking about !? T-There's no way I love her !" She answered and you blush at your turn.
"I see..." She said and you see her hand, covered by a glove, behind her moving and you can see a knife blade. You look at her eyes direction and you know she's targeting Arisa. She's starting to rush toward your crush and you don't have a choice.
"Kaze ! (Wind !)" You shouted and the wind surprised Rinko and got immobilized. "Run Arisa-chan !" You said before you grab her hand and you ran away while Rinko tried to catch you but the wind pushed her.

"What is it !?" Arisa asked you.
"I don't have time to explain you !" You told her.

You look ahead and surprise ! A dead end !

"Great, we need to—"
"H-Help !" You heard your friend calling you behind. You turned back and you see Rinko who's grabbing Arisa from behind. She's holding her with one of her arm and she puts the knife blade onto the neck. You see Arisa starting to cry while Rinko grinned crazily.
"If you try to make a move, I will kill her !" She said before she laughs silently. "If you want her safe, say you love me and become my girlfriend~" She said. You're looking around and you don't see anything useful. "Don't make me wait ! Choose !"

[Make your choice]
• Save Arisa despite the risk
• Become Rinko's girlfriend
• Can't decide

——————
————————
——————————

[Save Arisa despite the risk]

You refused to become the girlfriend of a crazy girl. You love Arisa the most among the world and you want to belong to her.

You gather the mana in your hand to cast a spell. You hope you won't hurt your friend. You look at Rinko seriously and you put your hand toward her.

"Thunder !" You shouted and lightning came out from your hand and hit Rinko. It didn't hurt her so much but it managed to make Rinko released Arisa and the blond ran toward you and hug you tightly while crying. You reassured her with a gentle smile and you hug her back.

"W-Why...?" Rinko asked while starting to cry. "I-I love you...I-I tried to get closer to you but..." You understand why she became like that and you feel like you're responsible. After all, you spent most of the time with Arisa than Rinko.
"S-Sorry Rinko-chan but..." You would like to be her girlfriend too but "The person I love the most is Ichigaya Arisa..." You confessed and Arisa looked at you surprised.
"I-I understand..." Rinko said while wiping her tears. "I-I won't trouble you anymore..." She said before she walks away.
"B-But !" You said loudly and Rinko stops to move and looks at you. "It doesn't mean we're not friend anymore."
"Y-You mean we—"
"Yup ! We can still see each other !" You said and you smiled at her. Rinko felt relieved and walked away while smiling.

"Y-You can let me go..." You hear Arisa talking to you.
"A-Ah sorry." You said before you let her go. She's starting to walk away until she looks away. You look at her confused and she let out a sighing.

"W-What are you waiting for ? W-We are dating right ?"

Epilogue :

You told Arisa about your magic and she was surprised. She thought it doesn't exist but she's happy to be the first one you told her about it. You announced to the Poppin'Party members you're dating her and everyone was happy. They spent their training time to tease her and Arisa always asked your help.

For Rinko, you took your time to talk with her and even if she felt sorry for what happened, both of you had fun to talk about hobbies and everything else. She told you she's impressed when she saw you using the magic and she asked you if she can learn it too. You told her you will teach her because you want to make up the time with her and you want to talk with her and your girlfriend, Arisa.

- Afternoon -
- In your house -

You're waiting Rinko in front of the entrance door for the lesson while Arisa is talking with your mother.

Knock knock

You opened the door and you see her.

"G-Good afternoon (Y/N)-chan." She greeted you. You're happy to see back her shy side.

You let her in and you went to the living room where you can see your mother teasing your girlfriend.

"So you will be my daughter~" Your mother said while poking Arisa's cheek and your girlfriend is blushing.
"S-Stop saying that geez...!" She said embarrassed.
"Geez mom, don't tease her..." You told her and your mother laughed while Arisa went to you and hug you.
"I didn't know your mother was this scary..." She said and you laughed.
"It can't be helped." You said and you pat her head.
"I-I'm sorry for the intrusion." Rinko talked to your mother.
"It's fine ! The more people are, the merrier are."
"I don't think it's the case..." You said.

While Rinko is sitting down on the sofa and talking to your mother, Arisa grabbed your hand.

"Thanks for saving me..." She said softly.
"You're welcome, my cute little tsundere." You said and she blushed.

"I-Idiot ! Don't say that !"

[Arisa's ending]

——————————
————————
——————

[Become Rinko's girlfriend]

You don't want Rinko hurt Arisa. You could use your magic to hit her and make her release Arisa but what will happen if you missed ?

"F-Fine..." You said. "I-I love you..." You confessed to her against your will.
"Do you really mean it ?" Rinko said before she frowned. "It's not because you care about her ?" She asked you.
"Y-You're wrong ! I-I really love you !" You reassured her so she won't kill your crush.
"...Great~!" She said before she let Arisa go.

She dropped her knife on the ground and she walked to you. You can't look into her eyes because you betrayed Arisa's expectation and you feel guilty. After all, you're the cause of all those ruckus.

"I was waiting for this moment and now, you're mine..." She said while she cupped your head so you look at her. "and you will only look at me and you will never talk to anyone else besides me..."

"My love..."

Epilogue :

At the end, you stay at your girlfriend's house and you spend 98% of your time with Rinko. The 2% are obviously when you go to the toilet or somewhere when you need privacy.

At first, you feel disturbed when she's too close to you or she wants to do things together like a date or take a bath together. You tried to refuse her but she stares at you deadly and you can tell she will hurt Arisa so you gave in.

For Arisa, you didn't talk with her because of the presence of your girlfriend. You only exchange your view when you meet. But, you secretly send letters to know about each other's situation and fortunately, Rinko doesn't seem to notice it and she didn't bother to check the content of your letters when you lied her by by telling her it's for your mother.

But as the days goes on, you feel...happy when you're with her. Maybe you suffered the Stockholm syndrome but maybe within you, you really love her since the beginning.

- Night -
- In your bedroom -

You're laying on the bed you share with Rinko and you're awake. You don't feel sleepy at all so you decided to look outside. You went to the balcony and you can see the starry night.

"Too bad Rinko-chan couldn't see it..."
"What are you doing here my love ?" You heard your girlfriend asking you from behind before she hugged you.
"Nothing...I can't sleep..." You said softly and you look back to the sky. Rinko looks to the sky and she's fascinated by the shiny star.
"It's pretty..." She said calmly.
"Yeah it is..."
"...Hey (Y/N)-chan ?" She called you. You look at her and you see she's sad. "D-Do you forgive me for everything...?" She asked you. "I-I forced you to become my girlfriend a-and I didn't notice how hurt you are..." She continued and you feel happy to know she really cares about you. You pat her head and she looks at you confused.
"Of course I forgive you, I didn't realize I love you since the day we met..." You told her and she's starting to cry. You hugged her and you pat her back. "Here here..." You said softly while she's continuing to cry.

"T-Thank you (Y/N)-chan..."

[Rinko's ending]

——————————
————————
——————

[Can't decide]

You're stuck between your feelings. You love Arisa but you also love Rinko. You didn't notice you have a crush on Rinko on your first meeting surely because of her cute and shyness side and now, you can't decide.

"I-I can't decide..." You told her and Rinko got annoyed by your answer.
"I see..." She said and when you see she was about to cut Arisa's neck, you quickly gather your mana and you put your hand toward her and :
"Thunder !" You yelled before a lightning, coming out of your hand, rushed toward Rinko but instead, it hit the knife's grip and unfortunately...
Thrust
...You got the knife on your stomach.
"(Y/N) !" Arisa called you and ran toward you when Rinko let her go shocked. You fell on the ground on your back and you tried to get up but the pain kept you to do that.
"(Y-Y/N)-chan..." Rinko said while starting to cry.
"P-Please, don't die !" Arisa said while lifting your body. You're trying to stay awake but the you can feel your breath starting to be less frequent. "Please Rinko ! Call an ambulance !" Arisa asked Rinko panicked and Rinko nodded and she's starting to dial the phone.
"A-Arisa...chan..." You tried to call her but she's too scared to listen to you. You look at Rinko and she's talking to the phone.

"I-I love...both of you..."

- In a hospital -

You opened your eyes and you notice you're in a hospital room. You wondered what happened to you.

"Please calm down !" You heard someone talking behind the door.
"Please let us in ! We're her girlfriends !" You heard a recognizable voice.
"Arisa-chan...?" You muttered one of the name of your crush.
"P-Please..." You heard an another one which you recognize too.
"Rinko-chan...?" You muttered the seconde one.

You heard nothing outside of the door until it opened and you see your crushes coming worried.

"(Y/N) !"
"(Y-Y/N)-chan !"
They said in unison and they immediately hug you.
"P-Please, stay calm. She just recovered." Someone said and it's from a woman with a red ponytail on her shoulder, violet eyes like they are amethysts and she's wearing glasses.
"I-I'm happy to see you safe...!" Rinko talked.
"M-Me too !" Arisa said. You see their tears falling from her eyes.
"Don't cry." You said while wiping their tears with your thumb.

After a while, they calmed down. You look at the doctor.
"Thanks doctor." You thanked her.
"Y-You're welcome, not like I care about it." She said.
"Huh...? Did we meet each other before ?" You asked her confused.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about !" She looked away while blushing.
"Nishikino-san ! We need your help !" You heard someone calling her.
"I-I'm coming !" She said and she looks at you and the other girls. "You remind me of someone..." She said and smiled before she left the room.

You look at the girls and they are looking at you.
"By the way, you said you're my girlfriends." You said and they blushed.
"Y-You're wrong ! You must hear it wrong !" Arisa said and you and Rinko giggled.
"Rinko-chan, I'm glad to see your old self." You told her and she nodded.
"T-Thanks, I-I snap out my mind when I saw you injured..." She paused and she's starting to cry again. "A-Ah s-sorry !" She said before she wiped her tears.
"Don't worry, I forgive you." You said before you pat her head. You see Arisa getting jealous.
"I-It's unfair !" She said and she pushed slightly Rinko to get your pat.
"I-Ichigaya-san !?" Rinko said surprised and you laughed.
"I guess what you said is true." You said and Rinko nodded shyly at you. You stopped patting Arisa's head and you looked at her and she shook her head.
"Y-You're wr..." She hesitated for an instance. "Y-You're right..." She admitted while blushing and looking away.
"Oh you two !" You said and you hug your two girlfriends together.
"W-Wait ! A-At least, let us confess." Arisa said and you let her and Rinko go. They breath in and they look into your eyes.

"W-We love you (Y/N) / (Y/N)-chan !"

Epilogue :

- A few years later -

You're happy to be with your two girlfriends.

The cops came in and told you that they didn't manage to find the murderer. Even with the fingerprints on the knife's grip, it's useless and you remember Rinko used a glove to avoid to let any clues. 

But you asked yourself how Rinko managed to remove her fingerprints on the grip. After all, when she bought it, she had to put the fingerprints unless she wore gloves but Rinko told you she put bleach on the knife to remove them.

Anyway, you told Rinko and Arisa about your magics and they were surprised. You also told Arisa you used magic to grow your plants and she got jealous.

Now, all of you graduated and you live together in a house and everyone went to their respective jobs : Arisa works as a gardener, Rinko as a designer and you stay in the house as a housekeeper but sometimes, you help people with magics in secret.

- End of afternoon -
- In your house -

It's been since the beginning of the afternoon you're cleaning the floor but finally, you finished. You could use your magic to make it faster but if you did that, you would be bored. Besides, you're waiting for your girlfriends.

But something weird happened. You checked the time and you notice it's getting late. Normally, your girlfriends should be here. You're quite worried and you don't know what to do—

You got a message

You heard your phone receiving a message so you checked and you read it.

My cute tsundere :
Hey ! Can you come at the school ? I-It's not like I'm here !

You got a message

You received an another message so you checked it too.

My cute timid girl :
H-Hey (Y/N)-chan, c-can you come at the school ?

You don't know why but something tells you to do what they told you so you put on your outfit and you left the house.

- In the school -

You finally arrived at the school. It brings you a lot of memories you had with your friends and girlfriends. You entered the school and you searched them through the classrooms. After a while, you managed to find the girls in an empty classroom. They were facing toward the corridor and they were waiting for you with their hands behind them.

"I-It took a while to get here !" Arisa said and you sighed while smiling.
"You didn't tell which classroom you are..." You said and Rinko giggled. You joined them and you looked around.
"I-It brings back a lot of m-memories right ?" Rinko asked you.
"Yeah, I won't forget all the moments we spent here..." You said.
"H-Hum...(Y/N), w-we have something to tell you." Arisa said and you looked at them. You noticed Arisa and Rinko are nervous. "I-It doesn't show you how much we love you but..."
"(Y/N)-chan..."

"Would you like to marry us ?"

[True ending]

——————————
————————
——————

I hope you enjoyed it ! It's been a while since my so-called
It's great to try new things !
The next one will be a Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader from Love Live !
I have nothing to say so see you next time !

(5301 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 147 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
54.8K 498 24
So a year ago I made a book similar to this but I ended up making only one, one shot and I kinda just stopped writing in it. So I wanna restart this...
2.9K 151 28
[I didn't made the picture] Hello dear readers, This is going to be an ShadowxReader book🖤❤️🖤. At almost every new chapter, a new story you're gonn...
3.1K 90 51
Firstly, I wanted to say this is my first time writing, so please don't judge that much!! If you have a request you can put it in the comments and I...