Deceived Heart |✔️

Por pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 75

26 5 0
Por pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV:

"What?" I say to the man while he leads me to his car. I know that it's not safe to be going into a strangers car but something about him felt safe.

"They told me that you were sick but I didn't think that you'd forget me." He chuckles driving out.

"What do you mean? I ask him.

"It's Jacob." He tells me and I try to figure out where I know a Jacob from. We get to the shop before I can figure it out and he gets out before I can ask him to elaborate.

"Mrs Jones." He says as soon as he enters the shop.

"I should have known that it was you when Amelia mentioned something about down the street." My granny says hitting his cheeks lightly.

"Maybe I just want to pay for everything since you always let me leave here without paying." He tells her and she pulls him to a table in the back of the corner. Maria walks out with a tray that has two coffees and two muffins, she sets it down on their table and lets them be.

I help out in the shop while I try to figure out who Jacob is. The only Jacob I remember was a rude boy who has a twin names Jonathan, that's pretty much it. They had blonde hair but this man has black hair meaning that it can't be him. When I was younger I used to have a crush on Jacob even though he was a bum to people. I quickly wipe my hands with a tissue and I get their empty mugs.

"Amelia, do you remember Jacob?" My granny says as soon as I'm close to her.

"Honestly? I don't. I only remember Jacob and Johnathan. The ones that used to live next door to your house Grammy, do you remember?" I ask taking a seat instead.

"Oh you silly girl." My Grammy says.

"Go have food, you've already missed your morning pills." She tells me with a chuckle and I frown trying to remember the man in front of me.

"It doesn't make sense for him to be Jacob because Jacob was only five years older than me, although he's really good looking and he doesn't look old, this Jacob looks 21." I say honestly.

"Interesting." Jacob with the black hair says.

"Plus the Jacob I knew was naturally blonde and he was a bum unlike this Jacob." I say getting frustrated.

I just leave the table with the mugs and saucers taking them to the kitchen. I wash my hands and I quickly make a sandwich so that I can take my pills which I left at home meaning that I'll have to walk back.

"Grammy, where's mom and dad?" I ask her.

"They went out, I think to make a delivery or something." She shrugs not looking at me.

"I think I'm going to head home, I left my pills there." I tell her and she finally looks up at me.

"I'm sure Jacob wouldn't mind taking you home. Right Jacob?" She says still looking at me.

"Not at all Mrs Jones." He smiles looking at me.

"I'll see you later." I tell her.

Jacob and I walk out of the shop and into his beautiful car that I didn't get to admire before.

"Nice car." I tell him.

"Thank you." He says sincerely.

"I want to remind you of something." He chuckles once we buckle up and I look to my side to see what he means.

"Uhm okay?" It comes out as a question instead of a statement.

I see him going the opposite way of where the house is and we drive past a park which I remember perfectly.

"Oh no." I mutter underneath my breath.

"This was our favorite park wasn't it?" Jacob laughs and I send him a hard glare.

"You got me all muddy that week and I stayed in hospital for a week." I tell him hitting him lightly.

"Well in my defense I didn't know that you were sick." He chuckles and I look at him.

"What the hell Jacob? Where is the blonde hair? You don't look 23 at all." I smile and he laughs.

"Well I wasn't a natural blonde, that was Johnathan. I just decided to do my eyebrows." He shrugs and I laugh.

"You were a little trouble maker hey." I tell him and he sighs with a small smile on his face.

"I guess I outgrew that phase." He shrugs.

"Where is John?" I ask him.

"I really don't know, he travels a lot and he hasn't contacted me in a few months. I'm not worried though cause this is what he does." He says driving back to my granny's house.

"What does he do?" I ask.

"Some foundations, like building houses and helping communities that don't have resources." He tells me.

"Oh that's really amazing. You just steal people's money, take away jobs and probably have sex left, right and center." I tease him and he laughs.

"I invest in a lot okay! Plus I've also helped my brother start up most of his foundations and let's not forget the part where I actually create more jobs in a world that doesn't have a future." He tells me smartly.

"Touché." I say.

"You want to come in?" I ask pointing to the house.

"Well I wouldn't mind playing catch up with my old crush." He says with a thick accent which makes me chuckle.

"I don't know how my boyfriend will feel about that." I laugh unlocking the house.

"Who is the lucky guy?" He asks as we enter the house.

"It's a guy named Zion, he's really amazing." I tell him going straight to the kitchen.

"Would you like anything?" I ask him before he could say anything.

"No thank you. I've actually heard of a Zion Jones. Is it that guy from Blindspot?" He asks.

"Yeah." I smile proudly.

"Well He sucks." Jacob says which makes my smile falter a bit.

"Jake!" I throw a piece of bread at him.

"What?" He laughs picking it up and throwing it in the bin. He takes a seat by the counter and watches me make food.

"What?" I ask with a small blush.

"Well for someone who has been sick for years you look quite amazing." He tells me and I blush harder.

"That's only because I need to look good around other people." I joke.

"I'm serious Amelia, I heard that you had surgery a few months ago but then your granny told me that the patching reopened." He tells me.

"Thank you." I smile slightly at him.

"Zion is a very lucky guy to have you." He says sincerely.

"You see that's the sad part, I'm sick Jacob. Zion and I aren't going to spend the rest of our lives together." I tell him and I stop making the food so that i can sit down next to him.

"Don't lose hope." He says.

"What would you expect Jake? You've been waiting for a heart for almost eleven years now but nothing, it even got the point where I had to patch up the hole." I say to him with a heavy sigh.

"I'm a strong believer in God so you'll just have to stay faithful and pray for the best. I'll pray for you." He says taking my hand in his.

"That means a lot to me. Jake." I tease him and he chuckles.

"I've never understood why you call my Jake." He tells me lightly.

"I always thought that your name was Jake before someone told me that it definitely is not Jake." I recall laughing loudly at his shocked face.

"So, do you have any special person in your life?" I ask him.

"No, I've actually waiting for this one girl for years now but she seems to have found the love of her life." He smiles sadly at me.

"Things happen for a reason." I squeeze his hands.

"Yes, I would have probably continued to bully her." He says.

"Why did you bully her?"

"I guess I just wanted her attention. I'm actually quite happy that I didn't bully her like those idiots, just a few pranks here and there but she's really special to me and she should know that I care for her and that I'm happy for her." He says and I smile sadly at him.

I stand up and give him a bone crushing hug.

"She cares for you too and she wants you to continue with your life, don't stay hung up on her." I whisper to him and he wraps his arms around my waist as if he's saying goodbye.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"I guess I just don't want to lose you no matter what the relationship is between us." He tells me.

"You're not going to lose me Jacob." I release him from the hug to look at him in the eyes.

"It's fine honestly." I tell him.

"You don't want to die. I can hear you trying convincing yourself. Well let me tell you something Amelia, you're not fooling me." He tells me.

"There's nothing I can do Jacob, I'm trying to accept it." I tell him.

"Don't give up, that's easy even for you. What happened to the strong Amelia I knew?" He asked wiping my fallen tears.

"I guess she got tired." I tell him.

"Why don't you eat and take your pills?" He changes the subject and I smile continuing to make my food.

His phone rings and he leaves to go answer it while I pour myself juice. He comes back and smiles sadly at me.

"Go! You're running an entire firm." I chuckle.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Jacob says giving me a long kiss on my forehead and I smile giving him a hug.

"Sleep tight." He tells me letting go.

• • •
-Fifiloe

Oh hey Jacob 😌

24/04/19

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

57.1K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
7 0 12
Amelia, a resilient young woman, was raised in a small town burdened by generational poverty. Her family struggled to make ends meet while surrounded...
N@A Por The White

Misterio / Suspenso

894 95 23
HI! I'm Amelia. The river of life flows in a rhythm. That rhythm is common to all; Even a criminal. Love, sorrow, possession, loss, and loneliness ar...
1.2K 166 30
"And as I hold my crying, broken girl in my arms at the doctors office, I realize the true meaning of unconditional love. There isn't anything that...