I Got Reincarnated As Gore Ma...

By user83191737

A young man died from a earthquake when a building crushed him. Having pity on the young man a God put his so... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Reincarnation
Chapter 2: Self = Pain
Chapter 3: Testing Something
Chapter 4: Familiar Forest
Chapter 5: Meeting Her
Chapter 6: Achieving EnRage Mode
Chapter 7: The Day The World Gone Dark
Should I?
Chapter 9: A Few Updates On My Life
A/N: No More Clues. EVER
A/N: News!
Chapter 10: Intruders: Monsters Vs Devils
A/N: Story Ideas
A/N
Chapter 11: Intruders: Battle Arena
A/N
Chapter 12: Intruder: The Knight Versus The Psycho and The Rook Versus Brachydio

Chapter 8: The God Of Monsters, Ophis, And I also Got A New Look

12.3K 209 242
By user83191737

Gore Magala: ' Ow! '

I could feel my shoulder ache. Actually when was the last time I feel my shoulder's ache?

Wait what happened? The last thing I remember was. . . Oh yeah. . . Elder Hydra. . . And that red lighting. . .White scales.

Oh yeah, That happened. . . . . . WHITE SCALES!? Guide are you there?!

Guide: "Present, what is it?"

Gore Magala: 'Was I unconscious? If so how long?'

Guide: "27 hours and 60 minutes"

That's oddly specific. Wait where are we? I can't seem to sense my surroundings.

Guide: "Answer. Your Feelers we're slightly damage from the fall you took.

Feelers?

Guide: "They are the reason why you could see. So if by any chance they get damage your ability to see lessen.

. . . Okay. I got to keep in mind that I should be more careful if I want to see...Hold on.

Gore Magala: 'Guide what happened after my fight with the Elder Hydra?

I could still remember that fight. Even though I was partially in control with my body I could still catch a glimpse of what I was doing. To be honest with you, I feel like a monster.

Guide: "that's because you are"

Gore Magala: 'Guide don't read my mind all the time. Also your ruining my moment there'

Guide: "noted. Also may I warn you not to so much move"

Gore Magala: 'Why?'

Guide: "She's on your back."

She? Wait a second... It's the girl isn't it?

As what Guide said I could feel a small bit of weight on my back. So if I much so move an inch... I'm a dead monster.

Guide: "Also a dragon is nearby"

Dragon?!

Guide: "Danger Level: Catastrophic."

...well I live a great life, and it's haven't been a couple of years. Wait was it a couple of years? Or was it months?

???: "Quit your whining young one"

!? What the heck was that? That voice wasn't Guide because this voice sounded old and monsterous.

???: "Telepathy young one"

... That's a cool ability. Wait isn't that a crime to hear other's thoughts? I mean it's a offensive to anyone's private thinking?

???: "I'm only using it because it seems that you cannot talk...yet"

Ah. Okay then. Wait I can talk? Wait a minute Guide, how long will I have to wait until my feelers are all healed.

I waited for his answer but I only got was him counting numbers backwards. I can't help but to be confused at Guide's antics at times. He may sound stoic but his a troll sometimes.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0

...I take it back I think I do not want my feelers to heal just yet.

Why am I so afraid. Heh. Afraid isn't the right word more like I'm petrified.

Standing right in front of me was an outline of a 40 foot tall dragon. It look like a typical western dragon. Long horns pointing back, long snot and mouth, sharp curve claws, long tail, small spikes that went from his head to his tail. And large wings. Yep a typical dragon. Also for some odd reason he seem to have a beard.

Actually a single look at him I can already tell he exerts power and authority. No just a single glimpse at him I can already tell that he can kill me with one hit.

Gore Magala: "Um. Please don't eat me"

???: ". . ."

After a few moments of silence the giant dragon begins from a chuckle to a full grown laughter. I just sat still waiting for him to finish.

???: "Sigh! I haven't laugh like that since Great Red got his head stuck on a portal! Hilarious!"

I just weakly let out a weird sound that was supposed to be a small laugh. I think it sounds like a cry more like a small laugh.

???: "Listen well young one. I am The White Dragon Of Catastrophe And God Of Monsters! White Fatalis!"

. . .I'm so dead aren't I.

White Fatalis: "QUIT THINKING THAT I'll EAT YOU!"

That shout or roar literally shake the whole place. Heck I even feel like a some boulder hit my head.

???: "So noisy"

I guess with a shout/roar like that anyone would wake up instantly.

White Fatalis: "I see that you've woken up Ophis"

Ophis? So that's her name. Been wandering what her name was.

Ophis: "White Fatalis can you-"

White Fatalis: "No"

Ophis: "But-"

White Fatalis: "No"

Ophis: "Please hel-

White Fatalis: "No, No, and no we've been through this since the bronze age"

If I could guess Ophis the girl sitting on my back and was using it as a bed pout. If it weren't for these two's aura they look like a father or bother and sister.

White Fatalis: "Why can't you two just share the damn place?"

Ophis: "No! It's my home and he stole it!"

White Fatalis: "Wasn't he born in there like you?"

Ophis: ". . . Touche"

I am really confused at what was going on in front of me. Well I guess someone or something must have taken Ophis's if I am correct, home. And she wants to take it back.

Ophis: "Then I'll just have my mate help me"

White Fatalis: "Good. Now I can fin-... Wait. Mate?!"

Ophis: "Yes I am currently sitting on his back"

White Fatalis: "..."

Gore Magala: '... What?'

I could see White Fatalis move his head to me and just stare at me. If I have eyes I would be uncomfortable right now because of the stare his giving me.

White Fatalis: ". . . . . . What the heck Young One!?"

Gore Magala: 'DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!'

After my outburst he just stare at me. Then he turn his head back at Ophis.

White Fatalis: "Ophis. Why did you choose him as your mate?"

Yeah I'm kinda curious. Why did she want or called me her mate?

Ophis: "Because he reminds me of my home...and his strong"

...what is her home anyways? I have been wandering that for the past few moments.

As if he heard me. White Fatalis answered my question for me mentally.

White Fatalis: 'Her home is within the Dimensional Gap. It is where all Dimensions are connected to'

Oh. Now I got it...wait dimensions? You mean there's other world out there! Hold on you can talk to me with your min- oh yeah Telepathy.

Ophis: "As a sign of him being I give him a gift"

As she said that she seem to jump off of my back and I kinda felt weird. Hold on why the heck I feel like I'm melting! Guide!

Guide: "She has given you a new ability called Partial Transformation: Human. It pretty much self explanatory."

White Fatalis: "I see. Your giving him a new form...wait a minute wouldn't that mean his appearance woul-"

To late I could feel that my bones melting and somehow molding itself up. My skin felt like it was melting as well. I could also feel like my head morphing into a more human like.

Fortunately for me the transformation wasn't that painful. But it felt weird.

When I was done I unfortunately could only see outlines. But when I look at the outline of my claws. They weren't claws anymore. They were hands, human hands.

I was quite happy but something fell in front of me. A long strand of hair? Curious I pull it and wince a bit.

It was my hair. I decided to touch my head and then my hair and it was long, it reach down to my hips.

Gore Magala: "Guide...can you please tell me what I look like. Or more precise can I see what I look like?"

Guide: "Of course"

Then an image appear in my mind. It was a femine looking individual that had pale skin almost like snow, long raven black hair that goes down to the hip, and a face that looks like a teenage girl's face. I thought it was just someones else when I realized something. She have some of my features including my wings or arms on the shoulders, and on side of her hair was what I could guess we're my feelers. Then it hit me.

Gore Magala: "WHAT THE HECK! WHY AM I A GIRL!"

Guide: "Partial Transformation: Human needs a scan of a humane like entity in order to turn the user into a human. Unfortunately there weren't anyone except for Ophis so."

...What the heck.

Guide: "Also it seems that you'll need some clothes. Fortunately for you it seems that due to it being a first time you transform into a human. You do not have any male or female reproductive organs. So you currently don't have any"

...I'm genderless and look like a girl. What has my life gone through.

I suddenly felt Ophis hug me from behind and rub her head against my hair.

Ophis: "So soft"

...I guess I don't mind her being my mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 6 4
I died, but was gifted with 10 wishes. Self Insert: Highschool DXD, Issei Hyoudou Plot: One of my wishes will be to change the DXD Universe. So expe...
675K 11.4K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
97.9K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
5.3K 313 10
"ษช แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹! สแดแดœ แดแด€ส ษดแดแด› ส€แด‡แด„แดษขษดษชแดขแด‡ แดแด‡ แด€แด› า“ษชส€sแด›, ส™แดœแด› ษช แด€ssแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ, ษชแด›'s sแด›ษชสŸสŸ แดแด‡." ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐€ olden soul was transported into a unfam...