Deep Desire (Yandere! Gang Le...

By keeerio

Highest ranking #2 in crime; As an experienced detective, you've seen almost everything under the sun. From m... More

~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty one~
~twenty three~
~epilogue~

~twenty two~

4.4K 163 44
By keeerio

Mood: Regret, Sorrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears escaped your eyes as you awoke, feeling suddenly overwhelmed. Concretes walls, a metal door, and a bright light above you were the only things you could see. It looked very similar to the room Don kept you in. From the position of the door, you knew that this room was different.

You laid your head against the concrete wall behind you, frustrated. Now, instead of being held up in a chair like before, your hands were tied together with rope and your ankles were restrained with chains that were hooked into the wall behind you. You wanted to try to pull the chains out of the wall, but it would cause too much noise.

You grumbled, attempting to re-position yourself against the wall. You tried your hardest to avoid shifting your face--you could feel the ache from where you had been knocked earlier. Your face was surely swollen, or at least bruised. Your relaxed against the cool floor, trying your hardest to forget about the situation you were in.

But truly, how could you? You had been constantly wondering about what you'd done to deserve this constant torture. You wished Charles would be your knight in shining armor, Desperately. But a human was human, and that meant that he would never be perfect. Hope that he will help was fading.

Your mind flashed back to when Charles killed Don. You had momentarily looked into his eyes as he shot him. The more that you were reminded of that haunting day, the more you realized about him.

He had no mercy or regret for the things he had done.

Sure, Don had kidnapped you and was about to kill you, and you were very grateful for his save that night. But what worried you was the malicious, unstable look in his eyes as he completed what he felt he was responsible for finishing. That look would forever linger in the back of your mind, as it was your body's way of reminding you that everyone had madness living inside of them.

The door to your room opened up. You heard the small noise immediately. Your head shot back up to put your attention to the intruder.

Many tattoo's covered his white skin, and his shaved head reflecting the fake lighting. It would have been comical if he hadn't been carrying a handgun in his right hand. Your eyes dilated before looking back up at the man whose face was beaming with pride.

"... Ivan?"

"I was worried that you wouldn't remember me, Lieutenant (L/n)." 

You scowled at him, pushing yourself further against the wall.

"What do you want?" You spat. A smirk tugged on Ivan's lips.

"Well, you could call is some sort of... payback. Maybe even call it revenge?"

He skillfully spun the gun around his finger as he paced the room, his eyes scanning the blank interior to pass the time.

"Why do you say that?"

"You see, Lieutenant (L/n), you did something very bad when you visited me months ago." He said, his smile fading. 

You stayed silent.

"Camille and I were great before you came along."

His calm disposition was quickly falling.

"After I escaped prison, I went back to her. But when she opened up the door, she wasn't sweet like usual. She was angry."

You nervously shifted in your restraints.

"I couldn't understand why she was refusing me. She wouldn't even let me in the house. But then I remembered."

Your blood ran cold.

"You showed her what it was like to be in control. If you have just..."

He gritted his teeth, putting the gun in a tight hold around his palm. He shoved his gun to your face. Not as a defined threat, but more of an extension to his hand or finger.

"If you would have just been the behaving, naive women all of you are supposed to be, Camille wouldn't be dead and you wouldn't be in this situation."

"What did you do to her?"

"I killed her! I shot her in the head! She had to be taught a lesson, and  now it's your turn."

The color drained from your face. Before you could say anything, Ivan went over to the door, opened it, and pulled another person in.

Matt had his hands tied behind his back, while a tight line of cloth was restraining his mouth. It didn't keep him from talking, but if he would have spoke, it would have been painful.

"Matt! Oh my god!" You screamed, standing up on your feet with a struggled effort. You walked towards the two of them, praying the chains were loose or that they were just for bluffing.

But of course, the chains caught you. You struggled and tried to go against your restraints, including the rope that tied your wrists together. Unfortunately, your attempts were futile as Ivan came and shoved you back. Your back collided with the concrete you had been sitting on, causing you to let out a groan.

"(Y/n)!" Matt's muffled shout hit your ears. But before Matt could come anywhere near you, he felt a cold object press against his back.

"Now, (Y/n), do you know what you've done?"

You didn't answer, only writhed around in pain.

"This poor man has been searching everywhere for you." Ivan said, earning a shameful look from Matt. The sentence caught your attention, and you hazily looked towards the two of them.

"Matt?"

He kept his head down. Ivan's smile returned.

"He came to Don, desperate to find you. He had already searched for you through federal databases. When he didn't have any luck, he tracked us down. He's done a lot for you. All for you."

Your eyes welled up in tears, angry at yourself for how much you doubted him. He had promised that he would always have your back--why hadn't you trusted that? Was it because you were with Charles? Were you just too distracted to see it?

"But because of you, (Y/n).."

The sound of his gun cocking earned your attention and all of your previous thoughts faded away. Matt's eyes widened at the realization of his demise, and you couldn't help but let more tears flow.

"He's going to die."

"No.. Ivan, stop!" 

"If only you would have minded your own business that day." Ivan mocked, pressing the gun harder into Matt's back. Matt pleaded to his own god silently, tears coming down his cheeks as well.

You could only stare in horror as the memories of you and Matt raced through your mind.

"Well, I'll miss our days together. But I'm always keeping an eye on you."

Ivan pushed the gun further into his back, the metal of the gun grazing against his spine.

"Oh my God. Will you think about yourself for once?!" Matt yelled, catching your attention as you clutched your injury.

The sound of gun shots rang out in the room, and Matt let out a groan. The bullet entered his lower back, immediately tearing his spine into pieces.

"A peaceful day is a good day." Matt said, taking a generous sip of his morning coffee.

Matt's body hit the floor, completely limp as a pool of blood slowly began to form around his stiff body. You let out a shrill shriek.

"Matt! Matt!" You screamed, hoping that this was all a dream. You struggled against your restraints, but the emotions filling your heart kept you from giving it your all.

Ivan stepped over Matt's body to walk to you. You caught his movement, turning your focus onto him.

"You're a monster!" You screamed, transparent crystals still falling down your face, "A monster..."

Ivan roughly grabbed your chin, pulling your face up to put all of you attention on him.

"See? Now you know how I felt. It hurts, doesn't it?" He asked, mocking your vulnerability. You scowled at him, your eyes red and cheeks wet.

"And you wonder why Camille didn't love you?" You seethed, venom laced in your stammers.

Ivan's hand connected with your face, sending your head to the side. He hit you directly on the damaged part of your eye, causing you to let out a squeak of discomfort.

"Camille was taken from me. And tonight, Charles is going to know exactly how it feels when I put a bullet through your head. He's going to watch the life drain from your body until you're rotting on my concrete floor."

Sobs racked your chest as you leaned into the concrete wall. Ivan looked over his shoulder towards you as he shut the door to your prison.

"I'm so excited for him to get here and join this party."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.7K 18
Hello, Lovies!! My book is about a male Yandere pining after a female. You are a Junior in high school. A recluse who likes to draw and read quietly...
250K 1.9K 19
You had it all made. Okay grades , great friends, a loving and caring sweet little sister. What more could a guy want. Well I don't know how about ge...
88.7K 1.9K 58
He craves emotions, feelings, but he doesn't show it. She used to crave emotions, feelings, but now she doesn't. If it means to love him and get the...
81.6K 3.8K 41
"Do you...love me too?" โ™กโ™ก Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...