LOVE CLUB| FAIRY TAIL X READER

By Anit-Social

EARTHLAND IS FILLED with wizards of all kinds, magic is a powerful art mastered by many and etched into socie... More

LOVE CLUB
PLAYLIST
LOVE INTERESTS
EPIGRAPH
ACT ONE
ONE ✵ girl with a gun
TWO ✵ sweet things and huffs of smoke
THREE ✵ iron and blood
FOUR ✵ a party full of people
FIVE ✵ the other one who knows
SIX ✵ the long walk
ACT TWO
SEVEN ✵ tables are thrown
EIGHT ✵ eating out
NINE ✵ should i stay or should i go
TEN ✵ the job that went wrong
ELEVEN ✵ clean up
TWELVE ✵ getting help
THIRTEEN ✵ progress
ACT THREE
FOURTEEN ✵ the past
FIFTEEN ✵ project scarlet
diary 1
SIXTEEN ✵ less than a day
SEVENTEEN ✵ shot down
EIGHTEEN ✵ fairy tail
ACT FOUR
NINETEEN ✵ can i have a kiss
TWENTY ✵ who wants a kiss
TWENTY-ONE ✵ stuck between ice and fire
TWENTY - TWO ✵possessive and overprotective
ACT FIVE
TWENTY - THREE ✵ to lamia scale
TWENTY - FOUR ✵ to blue pegasus
TWENTY - FIVE ✵ to quatro cerberus
TWENTY - SIX ✵ to mermaid heel
TWENTY - SEVEN ✵ to sabertooth
ACT SIX
TWENTY NINE ✵ trouble in the kitchen
THIRTY ✵ cells and chains
THIRTY- ONE ✵ late night run
THIRTY - TWO ✵ darkness to the rescue
THIRTY - THREE ✵ in the forest of darkness
THIRTY - FOUR ✵ when all is said and done
ACT SEVEN
THIRTY - FIVE ✵ kiss and make up
THIRTY - SIX ✵ rock paper scissors
THIRTY - SEVEN ✵ the adventures of team natsu
THIRTY - EIGHT ✵ enter assassin
THIRTY - NINE ✵ blood on the wall
FORTY ✵ code name black ice
ACT EIGHT
FOURTY - ONE ✵ beach time and discoveries
FORTY - TWO ✵ ocean view
FORTY - THREE ✵ erza the angry strawberry
FORTY - FOUR ✵ the pain of guilt
FORTY - FIVE ✵ hot blushes
FORTY - SIX ✵ drunk troubles
FORTY - SEVEN ✵ bye bye beach
ACT NINE
FORTY-EIGHT ✵ back to the guild
FORTY - NINE ✵ booked and busy
FIFTY ✵ goodbyes and welcomes
FIFTY - ONE ✵ the girl with green hair
FIFTY - TWO ✵ the other dragneel
FIFTY - THREE ✵ chaos in her eyes
FIFTY - FOUR ✵ anti-social knight
" HALLOWEEN SPECIAL "
FIFTY - FIVE✵bathtime troubles
FIFTY - SIX ✵ a bad time in the woods
FIFTY - SEVEN ✵ advice from the old
ACT TEN
FIFTY - EIGHT ✵ welcome back home
FIFTY - NINE ✵ a new witness
SIXTY ✵ the inner circle and their secrets
SIXTY-ONE ✵ welcome to the inner circle
SIXTY -TWO ✵ read all about it
SIXTY - THREE ✵ cold nights
SIXTY - FOUR ✵ an old mans' whish
SIXTY - FIVE ✵ trust
SIXTY - SIX ✵pretty blonde
ACT ELEVEN
SIXTY - SEVEN ✵ girl trip
SIXTY - EIGHT✵ mud bath
SIXTY - NINE ✵sisters
SEVENTY ✵ assassins and wizards
SEVENTY-ONE ✵ jealous spy
SEVENTY - TWO ✵ sleeping beauty
SEVENTY - THREE ✵ old faces

TWENTY EIGHT ✵ to crime sorcière

3.7K 126 64
By Anit-Social

' TO CRIME SORCIÈRE '
act five ; chapter six

︽✵︽

ONE LETTER, JUST ONE LEFT. That was all. The girl was overjoyed that there was only one left, she couldn't be happier. Just one more trip and she could go back to the guild and sit in the back corner of the guild and not have to talk to anyone.

"I have a lot of professions, wizard, assassin, spy, fucking mail woman." She mumbled as she walked though the forest avoiding the thick vines and weeds.

Makarov had told her before she left that Crime Sorcière were to be located in the woods on the outskirts of Magnolia. That was it, she huffed had continued her walk through the forest. The thick trees were a good block from the sun and Y/N enjoyed the shade.

However, her mind wandered back to her conversation with Rogue. She was more curious than scared by his words. The dragon slayers were her friends, they wouldn't hurt her. She tried to convince herself.

"Y/N."

The girl turned around to see Cobra standing a few feet away from her, his normal smirk on his lips. She sent him a wave before going up to him.

"Hi, I need to talk to Jellal." She said simply walking up to him.

Cobra rolled his eyes at the name and just walked right up to the girl and pulled her into his arms. He let out a grunt and held her close to him. "I've missed you." He mumbled, backing her up towards a tree. When her back hit the tree she gave the man an odd look.

"Are you alright? You're a bit, um, clingy."

The man let out a deep chuckle and moved himself away from her slightly. "I'm great, I just want to know a few things."

"And they would be?"

"Why the fuck are Sting and Rogues sent all over you and why the fuck do you have hickeys all over your neck." The way Cobra spoke was venomous. It was more of a demand than a question and Y/N felt oddly pissed of at the boy.

She kept her calm demeanour and looked the boy up and down. "Why the fuck do you care?"

The loud snap of a twig and the smash of a hand next to her head caused Y/N to bring out her knife and press it against the man's neck. However, Cobra wasn't phased, he didn't even care. With strength the girl didn't know he had, the boy ripped the blade out of her hand and threw it away.

That's alarming the girl said to herself.

A growl came out of his throat and he licked his lips. "Listen, sweetheart, I don't think you're in the right place to say shit like that." He got close to her face again but his anger only increased when she smelt them on her.

"So tell me why they have claimed you with their fucking scent."

Y/N gulped. She had never seen Cobra act like this before.

"They hugged me a lot, just like the others do, no need to make a big deal out of it Erik." Y/N spat back.

"They shouldn't be doing that..." he mumbled stuffing his face into her neck.

"Says the man who has me pushed up against a tree." She grunted trying to push him off. "When did you get so strong?"

"You're mine." He growled moving her turtle neck down to expose more of her neck. A long shiver shot up her spine and she felt her eyes widened.

"What did you just fucking say?"

Another growl erupted from his chest as his eyes found the marks again. "Was it them who marked you up like this? Was it Sting, he would do some shit like this. Or it could be Rogue, he as a dark side to him." The man mumbled completely ignoring the girls' question.

"No, these aren't new, there old..." he mumbled again, trailing his fingers up them. "Tell me who did it, now."

Y/N rose an eyebrow. "Or fucking what?"

When Y/N looked into his eyes they were dark, darker than normal and Y/N wondered what made his eyes so deeply dark. They were like Stings but Cobra wasn't fighting anything back.

"Oh sweetheart, you don't want to fucking know what I'll do to you."

"Erik!"

Like a charming prince coming to save the princess from a dragon, Jellal stepped out of the bushes.

His face held hidden rage and sparks of concern and confusion.

Cobra didn't spare him a glance. He kept his eyes dead on Y/N, he gazed at the marks on her neck and an angry huff escaped his nose.

"What are you doing!?" Jellal quickly walked over to them and he was about to pull the man off the girl but Erik let go of her.

"No need to worry Jellal, just having a catch up." The man said still looking at the girl.

The man wasn't convinced and pulled Y/N towards him. His eyes scanned over her for any wounds and he felt a sense of relief when he didn't see any.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, don't mind him, he's having a hissy fit."

"I am not!"

Y/N rolled her eyes and hand Jellal the letter. "From Master Makarov." She sent him a charming smile and his face lit up in a blush. Cobra just growled.

"Thank you, please come to our camp, there's food and water there." Jellal insisted.

"Sure."

︽✵︽

The whole journey back to the camp Cobra had been glaring at Jella. His eyes burned marks into his back and Y/N truly believed that the man had lost his mind.

Sting isn't himself right now, none of us are.

Rogues words rattled around her head. She took a peek at Cobra and saw how his jaw was clenched, his eyes were dark and his body seemed tense. He was normally such a chilled out person. His eyes travelled to meet hers and Y/N saw his eyes quickly shift, they were lighter, softer and Y/N swore he looked guilty.

She looked away and saw their base camp. "Y/N! It's good to see you." Meredy yelled running towards the girl and embracing her. Y/N stumbled back slightly but gave the girl a hug in return.

She saw Richard, Macbeth and Sawyer. Sitting around the fire and Sorano was walking up to her.

"Hi, darling." Sawyer called to her, giving her a smirk. She waved to him and nodded at something Richard said.

"Y/N, it's good to see you, I've got so much gossip to spill to you." The white haired girl said pulling her out of Meredy's hold.

She was pulled by both girls to the other side of the fire. She watched as Cobra sat by the other boys and Jellal read the letter.

"You know Y/N, Jellal has been talking an awful lot about you, he keeps wanting to visit Fairy Tail and hang around Magnolia." Sorano giggled sitting closer to the girl.

Jellals head shot up and a blush covered his face. "T-That's not true! We're here for dark guilds!" He mumbled something under his breath and went back to the letter.

The girls giggled and went back to gossiping.

Cobra kept his eyes on Y/N the whole time. Regret filled him. He shouldn't have reacted like that. He bit his lip and bounced his leg up and down.

Stupid mating season. He told himself.

His heart swelled when he saw the girl smile at some Meredy had said and he felt the dark possessiveness travel back into his system. It was hard, so hard to keep it at bay and he knew the longer her did, the worse it would be later.

"So what is this letter about?" Macbeth asked turning to look at the Jellal who had just sat down by them.

"Master Makarov wants the guilds to bond more so he has set up a beach holiday for everyone. He wants to know if we accept." Jellal sighed and put the paper in his pocket. "Please tell Master Makarov we decline his offer."

"What!" They all yelled apart from Y/N. She frowned slightly but nodded.

"No, no no no, Y/N don't listen to Jellal, tell the old man we accept." Sorano protested, she sent a glare to Jellal. "I want to go to the beach, the woods are grouse and ugly. Wouldn't a break be nice?"

"We are on the path of redemption. Our mission is Zeref, we don't have time for-"

"Guild vote! Everyone who wants to go to the beach and away from the woods raise their hands!" Meredy called.

Everyone rose their hands apart from Jellal. Sawyer laughed. "Looks like you've been out voted man."

Jellal just huffed. "Fine..."

The girls squealed and wrapped their arms around Y/N who only smiled at Jellal. She felt for that man. He wanted redemption.

And so did she.

"Don't look so down Jellal, I'm sure it'll be great fun." Y/N smiled. "All the guilds in the Grand Magic Games will be there! Even I will be there."

He smiled at her words and looked up from his hands. He seemed to get lost in her eyes, he felt like he could drown in her E/C orbs and suddenly he realised how much he had fallen for the girl.

"Yeah, Jellal, think of Y/N in a bikini, half-naked on the beach, wet....from the sea of course." Sorano sang wiggling her eyebrows and holding the girl closer.

Y/N sent the girl a glare but laughed when she saw the mans flushed expression. He was cute, it was adorable. She felt an intense gaze on her and new it was Cobra, she looked at him and saw his dark eyes had returned. A dirty smirk graced his lips and his eyes travelled up and down her body.

"Hot." He mouthed to her before looking away. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Jellal.

"Can't wait." He mumbled.

︽✵︽

Y/N and Jellal had gone on a walk. The base camp wasn't too far away and there was still daylight. Normally, Y/N would fell awkward around him, all alone but she felt more comfortable around people now.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Y/N asked she fiddled with Gajeels hair band.

"I wanted to talk to you about Erik, do you know what's wrong with him?" He asked.

"I think it's this thing called the mating season, I'm not really sure what it means, Rogue said I should-"

She was cut off when the man put his hands on her shoulders. His eyes and wide and wild in panic and a feeling a dread swelled in her stomach. The way he looked at her - like her life was in danger made her, for the first time in a very long time feel just a bit scared.

"What's wrong?" She asked she would never forget the way he looked at her. He was full of worry for her.

"You need to leave now, get back to Fairy Tail now." He demanded.

Her eyebrows flung upwards in confusion. "Why? Why are you so panicked, it's just Cobra, nothing to worry about."

"No, you don't understand, you're in danger, I need to get you to the guild, the others we be able to keep you safe as long as they can keep the other slayers in control." He was speaking more to himself than her and the man began to drag her away.

"Hey, Jellal! Can you please calm down, I can take care of myself just fine." However he didn't listen, he kept pulling her out of the woods.

Another hand grabbed her and pulled her back into a firm chest. She heard him growl, it rippled through his chest and Y/N felt it travel through her body and she instantly knew who it was.

"Erik, let her go." Jellal's tone was strong and demanding. Y/N saw the way he stood, he was ready to fight if need be.

Cobras breathing was erratic. He was sweating and his grip on her loosened and tightened over and over again. "I'm f-fine, I have control."

He was in a daze, he found it hard to breathe. He was so close to her, her scent, the feeling of her skin. She was so close.

"Erik, you need to let her go right now, you're going to hurt her." Jellal was slowly getting closer, he built a small amount of magic in his hand.

"You think I would hurt her." He took in a ragged breath. "I was the one who saved her from them."

Y/N froze. She could feel her heartbeat quicken and her brain went numb. Her body tingled in a way that made her oblivious to the world around her. She could hear the boys around her, but their words were dull to her ear.

"Erik, you're losing control, get away from her." Jellal almost yelled. He had to be careful around him, one wrong move, one wrong world and...he didn't even want to think what would happen to her.

"I said I'm fine!" He yelled. "I won't hurt her, she'll be mine!- no, she'll be fine, she'll be fine..."

Coming back to reality, Y/N sent her elbow right into his chest, he stumbled backwards and Y/N took that time to send a punch to his face, knocking him out cold.

Jellal blinked. Then blinked again. "Nice punch....?"

Y/N sighed. "Thanks. See, I'm going to be fine, no need to worry I can handle a bunch of dragon slayers."

"No Y/N, that was just one of them and he wasn't completely taken by the season, he wasn't at full power." The magic around his fist disappeared and he walked up to her. "They are dangerous, they aren't like any enemy you have fought, they have no control, they turn into animals- they have the strength of dragons Y/N, you won't be able to stop them."

Y/N gulped and bit her lip. "There only human."

Jellal shook his head.

"No, not anymore."

He pulled her into his chest and kissed her head. He held her protectively and kept an eye on the unconscious dragon on the floor.

"I just want to protect you, let me do that."

Jellal wasn't the type of person to overreact, he only ever acted like this when there was a true danger. Y/N was strong and independent, but she knew when there was a danger.

"Okay."

︽✵︽

this is the last chapter of part 5, part six is the mating season

hope you enjoyed!

remember to vote and comment

also ......

ME:

I can not describe how grateful i am for this honesty you all are amazing and beautiful people
💕💕💕💕💕

this cured my avengers endgame sadness, only a little bit through. go and see it , the movie is amazing but so sad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 8.5K 56
In the land of Fiore, magic is everywhere. Sorcerers are like skilled tradesmen who band together in "guilds" and take on paying assignments for non...
239 21 6
'°~♡☆♡~°' When five young wizards from the most destructive guild in Fiore team up to take jobs, they forge a bond more powerful than any magic. '°~♡...
12.9K 510 22
《Fairy Tail x reader》 《Female Y/n / She/her pronouns!》 For a wizard to be both perfect and skillful in their abilities is to achieve self resonance...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...