Serendipity | YKH

By Tokkimallows

(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keep... More

S E R E N D I P I T Y
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

T H I R T Y

987 26 2
By Tokkimallows

JIN HEE'S POV

Kihyun has been acting so weird these past days. He always texted me with some cheesy ones. And last night he asked me to pack up my things and the twins' cause we're going into a vacation.

From: Kihyun [9:45 pm]
Pack your things up and also the twins' things we're going on a vacation.

From: Jin Hee [9:45 pm]
Why? I though you're busy with a project??

From: Kihyun [9:47 pm]
Yeah. But Ms. Lia suggested me to have a break so I did.

From: Kihyun [9:48 pm]
You're coming weather you like it or not.

I already told Hongbin and the others. I also told my Aunt but she refuse to let the twins come with me. She said I should be doing my move now. I packed my things and the twins' things also.

“Mommy where are we going?” Jihoon asked rubbing his eyes.

“Mommy is going somewhere, no one can take care of you guys so I'll be bringing you to Aunt Hyeri I said

“Where are you going Mommy?” Jihyun asked.

“I'm going with Kihyun” I respond.

“You mean dad?” Jihoon asked and I nodded in response. They both asked if they can come but I tell them that they can't cause it was something important.

From: Kihyun [8:45 am]
I'm here we should go now

Once I red the text from Kihyun I grabbed my luggage and the twins' things before going out with them. The twins looks so excited to see Kihyun. He went near at me and planted a kiss on my cheeks then hug the twins. Opening the compartment to put all of our things inside. Then opening the backdoor to let the twins get inside and after that he open the door for me. He went to the other side of the car and went to the driver's seat.

------

I told him that we need to drop off the twins at my Aunt's house. When we already dropped the twins at Aunt Hyeri's house we both went back to the car.

“I told you to bring the kids with us, you didn't told me you want to be alone with me” he smirked before he started to drive. The drive was quiet, none of us talk. He haven't even open up the topic that we had sex at his office the other day.

The drive was long that I didn't notice I fell asleep. Once I woke up I was on the bed. We're here??? I reach at the night stand to grab my phone and check the time it was already almost 7 pm.

From: Unknown
Better enjoy your vacation with Kihyun cause I'm sure once you get back here you'll be surprise.

Who the heck will send this kind of message? Then the wins came up to my mind so I end up calling Aunt Hyeri.

On phone:

Thank god you answer Aunt

Why did you call???
Are you okay Jin Hee??

Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about me
How's the twins??

T

hey're already asleep. Why? Do you want me to wake them up?

Oh no, no. Don't . I just wanted to  know if they're fine.

The twins are seems fine. Plus I don't need to worry cause they're with Aunt Hyeri. I said goodbye to Aunt before ending the call.

I stood up from the bed and wondered around the house. It was a two story rest house. The second floor has two big bedrooms and has a small balcony. I went downstairs and it has a nice living room. I went to the kitchen and found Kihyun at the kitchen isle.

“Another house?” I asked him. He smile at me nodding before taking a sip at his wine.

You hungry?” he asked me and I shook my head no smiling at him as I went to slide open the backdoor.

Kihyun is such a rich hoe. Just look at him having his own rest house. He have a one big pool at his garden and two at the each side. On the one side of the pool there's a small pool that I think is for kids and at the other side there's a circle pool for relaxing I think. Then I felt him wrapped his arm around my waist hurrying his face between my shoulder and neck.

“Babe, I'm hard” he whispered as he started to kiss my shoulder up to my neck. My hand snake up to wrapped my fingers to his soft locks.

Ki~” I groan then he stopped. I turn around to face him. He lifted hi àa with a pout on his face asàking me something. I look t him directly into his eyes then he pulled away getting back to his seat earlier.

“What's with the teasing Ki?” I asked crossing my arm against my chest with a pout on my face.

His eye smile appeared on his face as he laugh “go wash up first you stink” he commented.

“And you're not??” I asked him and he shook his head no.

“I took a bath earlier while you were sleeping” he laughed sticking out his tongue at me. Why are you acting like a kiddo? Acting cute. Pfft“Now go take a bath” he said as he stood up opening the fridge to get something. When he turned around I saw him holding a yogurt on his hand.

“Hey, can I get some?” I asked and he nodded and told me to get myself a yogurt inside the fridge. I open the fridge and there's no yogurt left. “Yah, there's nothing left” I said and he just smile.

“Not my problem” he said as he started to eat his yogurt.

“Mind if you share some?” I asked. He took a minute to think about it but end up not wanting to share it.

“What a selfish dick” I rolled my eyes on him. I was about to leave when he called me.

“What about, I'll share my yogurt with you but first I wanted you to take a bath” he said.

“That idea sucks, cause once I get back I'm sure you're done eating those” I said. He just smile as he took a spoon full of yogurt in his mouth. Why teasing me Yoo Kihyun? It's my turn now. I notice there's something on his lips. I made my way towards him and lifted his chin for him to look at me.

“Baby boy you have something right here” I said and wipe the exes yogurt on his lips using my thumb, bringing it to my mouth to have a taste.

“My Baby Girl, you grew up so naughty” he said pulling me by my wrist. I sat on his lap, wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

“So you'll share your yogurt with me?” I asked but he shook his head no. “You sure with that huh?” I asked and he nodded.

He took a spoonful of yogurt once again, shoving it into his mouth. Seems like he purposely left some exes yogurt against his lower lip. I smirked at him before gradually getting near at him to lick his bottom lips. I pull away seeing a smirk on his face.

“If that's what you mean about sharing then I'd live that Babe” he said as he pulled me by my butt letting me hump against him. I shove another spoonful of yogurt into his mouth and started kissing him. Grinding my clothed core against him making him moan. I took the chance to shove my tongue inside his mouth tasting the yogurt in it.

As he response to my kiss, my hands find its way to grab a fistful of his hair pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. His grip on my wait got tighter as I deepen the kiss. As the yogurt faded away from his mouth, I pulled away from him with a small trait of saliva connect our mouth.

“Taste delicious KiI said with a smile on my face.

“that was fucking Hot babe” he said as I felt him buck his hips up at me as he pulled me closer making a contact with me. My hands went to remove his hands from my waist. Using my hand to lift his chin to have an eye contact with him while the other snake down to my core and palmed what's underneath it, his dick.

“I thought you're hard KiI said letting my lips ghost against his lips while he tries to catch it for a kiss. “I'll go and take a bath now” I said as I went off of his lap while my hand still palming him harder.

“Not now babe” he groan. I stick out my tongue at him and grope him through his sweatpants before walking away.

“I'll go and take a shower. I stink” I said as I disappeared from his eyesight leaving him hanging with blue balls in the kitchen. I play games too Yoo Kihyun.

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
Please forgive for the yogurt thingy! Is it kinky? Shit! I'm sorry.
↪TM🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 203 23
↷HANA hadn't recovered from the loss she felt from her past, and the boy she has lost, only to meet a group of people, and more specifically, a boy...
36.6K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
82.8K 3.2K 29
serendipity (n): finding something good without looking for it
17.3K 882 64
❝𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.❞ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ An app where th...