between soft kisses (2Jae)

By _leaders_lady

IMJ0106 : I really want to tell Jae I love him... markTaiwan: Why don't you just say it? lol IMJ0106: Becaus... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
Taggged ๐Ÿงก
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118~ Last Chapter~
Epilogue

82

769 51 52
By _leaders_lady

( I'll correct the mistakes later, but for now just enjoy the chapter ! I love you my loveeeeesss <3 ) 

Youngjae smiled when he saw Jaebum peacefully sleeping by his side. He looked ethereal without make up on and with a  sweaty forehead.

The older had surprised him again and came to his house without a warning. He loved it. He really really loved it. Despite of his reputation of being an emotionaless person, the Jaebum he knew was nothing like that. He was the most caring human being he knew.

"You're awake..." Jaebum whispered with his raspy morning voice. He showed Youngjae a bright smile.

"I was watching you sleep." Youngjae replied while Jaebum sat down on the bed.

"That's lowkey creepy."

Youngjae laughed. " Yes, but I still enjoy it."

" You should get up to go to school..." Jaebum mumbled while ruffling his own hair.

"I'm not going to school, you're here and we're going out with Kunpi and Yugs. There's a new Italian restaurant that we have to go." Youngjae replied while getting up from bed and staring at Jaebum. " What?"

"You can't skip school, YJ..."

"Jaebum, you and my best friends are here. I want to enjoy it as much as I can. Plus you skipped school as well" he said firmly. " Take a shower while I cook breakfast."

Youngjae left the room and headed to the kitchen. He stopped at the living room where Yugyeom and Kunpimook were sleeping. They looked really cute while sleeping hugging each other. When he entered the kitchen his mother was already there finishing her meal.

"Good morning mum," he said with a smile. " Are you already leaving?"

"Yes, today is a big day..." she replied. " How was your night?"

" Great. Jaebum was here." he smiled and got the cereals out of the box. " He's pretty special, I guess."

His mother laughed. " You guess? I think he's really really special!"

"Do you like him?"

"Of course I do. He loves you so..."

"He doesn't love me."

"He does." she got up and put the dishes on the sink. " Youngjae, he really really loves you. He wouldn't fly to China, buy you stuff, skip school for you if he didn't love you."

"But he never said he does." Youngjae closed his eyes for a moment and sighed.

"Did you tell him you love him?"

"No... I mean I send a text with" I L Y" but I just typed it and he didn't say it back." his mother patted his shoulder. 

"Just because he doesn't say it, it doesn't mean he does not feel it. Don't overthink it." she kissed his forehead and left.

Youngjae tried to eliminate that thought but at the same time he was afraid Jaebum really didn't feel love for him.
He cooked the breakfast and went to the living room where Yugyeom and Bambam were still sleeping.

" Yo guys! Wake up!!! Youngjae yelled and thrown a pillow at them." Wake up boys!! "

Kunpimook opened his eyes." You don't need to yell YJ... " he mumbled and elbowed Yugyeom who woke up in that moment screaming out of pain.

" You fucking asshole! " he screamed. " That hurts!"

"It was meant to hurt!" Kunpimook smirked. " Wake up!"

"Jaebum is taking a shower and I have breakfast ready so get your asses dressed." Youngjae sat on the couch. Bambam smirked at him. " What?"

"Why aren't you taking a shower with him?"  he asked.

Youngjae blushed. " Privacy."

" Dude, you're lame. I would totally shower with my boyfriend."

"You've showered with me." Yugyeom stated.

"Aren't you my boyfriend?" Kunpi said blowing him a kiss.

Yugyeom highkey blushed. "Eww no!"

"He loves me" Kunpi murmured.

"You guys should totally date... You're so cute together it hurts." Youngjae commented and hugged a pillow. " Please, do it."

"YOUNGJAEEEEEEEEEE" Jaebum screamed from the bathroom. The shower was turned down and Yugyeom and Bambam kept quiet to listen.

"What is it?" Youngjae yelled back.

"Can you bring me a towel, please?"

Kunpimook started laughing and tried his best to not make a sound. Youngjae gave him a threatening look but got up to find a towel.

When he arrived at his room he saw a small envelope on his pillow. He was curious about it but Jaebum was waiting for his towel so he quickly grabbed one and ran to the bathroom to give it to him. He knocked on the door. " Can I come in?"

"Yes," Jaebum laughed. When Youngjae opened the door, Jaebum was hiding behind the bath'curtain smiling. " Thank you, Sunshine. You're a life savior."

He handed him the towel. " How did you forget it?"

"I was in a rush, okay? I needed to pee."

"But who forgets the towel when going to take a shower."

Jaebum laughed. "Shut up, I bet you've done it."

"No, I haven't."

"You're weird."

"But you still like me."

"Oh yeah, I fucking do." he smiled. " Now, I need to get dressed. I'd love to have you here but-"

"Oh oh sure. I'll leave." Youngjae ran out of the bathroom and went back to his room.

He waswith  triggered with the small envelope on his pillow. Maybe it was Jaebum' s private business and he didn't want to invade his personal space. But at the same time he couldn't ignore it. So he opened it.

"Dear Youngjae,
This is my coward way of telling you everything that I didn't in the past months. The truth is that I didn't know how to tell you face to face maybe because I'm still ashamed of myself. No, you won't read a poetic thing full of metaphors, but instead you'll read the most honest thing I've ever written or felt. 

Yes, I've said I like you a lot. A lot of times. But this is way more than that. What I feel for you is way more than words are able to describe.

I've had a crush on you ever since the day I saw you at college. You were wearing dark jeans, a blue shirt and a white bandana that looked extremely good on you. Like incredibly good. You seemed kinda shy and you were completely alone looking everywhere looking for something. I was with Jackson at the time, he noticed you being lost and getting closer to us. That's when you looked at me and asked me where the bathroom was and I just froze. You probably thought I was being a scumbag and ignoring you but I legit was mesmerized with your beauty. Jackson replied instead and that was one the first and last time we've talked for a year. 

I remember you staring at me every day before class and me staring back at you. I was not sure why to be honest. I didn't know you and you didn't know me either but we still manage to look at each other every single day as if we were waiting for something. 

The moment we started to exchange those glares was also the moment I stopped going out with people and having "fun" with people and throwing them away. I don't know why. I didn't want to be me  anymore. I wanted to be a stabble person and learn not to be bad. That was when Jackson decided to sent me that freaking teddy bear and I couldn't stop thinking that it was you who sent it. I couldn't think of anyone besides you. You were so handsome and HOT. You're literally the hottest person I know. I also know that looks aren't everything but I still wanted to get closer to you so I texted you. 

And ever since then, I cannot stop thanking God. You've changed my life in a way that I won't ever be able to thank you enough for. You showed me what love actually means... you opened my eyes for so many things and we're making this work out like I never thought it would work out. 

Youngjae, my sunshine, you're the love of my life. I mean it. And I know you're waiting for the perfect moment to say those three words and I m not pressuring you to. I just want YOU to know that I, Im Jaebum, love you. I love you. 

The way I feel alive when you're around, the way your smile can take my pain away, the way you're caring. Your giggles, your cuddles, you laugh...oh God how I love your laugh and how I love everything about you...the way that I love you. 

Thank you so much for being the person you are and thank you for allowing me to feel happiness. You've shown me what feelings are and I am so in love with you Youngjae. 

I'm sorry if I ever hurt you, I'm sorry if I am overprotective sometimes, I'm sorry if I love you so much and I cannot let you go...I am really sorry if any of the things that I do hurt you in any way. Please tell me if I hurt you, please... I'm human and I make mistakes but I want to correct them and be my best version. For you. For me. For us. 

Thank you for letting me love you. 

I love you, Choi Youngjae. "

At the time Youngjae finished reading the letter, he saw the tears wetting the paper. He had no words. Those words were so real. So honest. Jaebum really showed him his weakest, yet cutest, side and he couldn't control the tears. He loved Jaebum and he is not afraid to say it anymore. 

Youngjae let the letter fall on the ground and ran to the bathroom, not even knocking on the door. Jaebum jumped and tried to cover his shirtless torso. 

"What are you- wait you're crying?" Jaebum asked worried. 

Youngjae smiled brightly and tried to clean his tears. " Shut up Im Jaebum!"

"What? What happened, I-" this time the next thing Jaebum felt was Youngjae' s lips on his own. He was surprised by the sudden contact but kissed him back passionately. He glued their bodies together and cupped Youngjae's cheeks with his hands bringing him closer ( if that was possible). "What's...going...o-on?" Jaebum asked out of breath and staring deep into the younger's eyes. 

"I love you" Youngjae whispered. " I read your letter and I love you too Im Jaebum. Fuck the perfect moment to say it, I love you so so much."

Once again Youngjae kissed Jaebum like his life depended on it. 

That was their most perfect moment, when their bodies were moving in sync, their lips following each other's movements and their hearts knowing exactly their feelings. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.3K 23
There was no escape from this sharp pain that I felt. No one understands me. I love you why don't you understand me. I'm hurting on the inside...
76K 4.9K 104
ใ€๏ปฟแฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.ใ€‘ ____ Jackson just won't give up. Not even the unknown is...
5.7K 328 20
"i love you" - yugyeom "oh thank you, i love myself " - jinyoung English is not my first language forgive me about wrong grammar and spelling mista...
52.7K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...