๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰ ๐ผ๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ...

By rejoiceo

With her smart brain, Alya was finally able to figure out that her closest friends had been Paris' famous her... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

10

4.8K 210 224
By rejoiceo

-Edited-

-a week later-

Why is she refusing to tell me what's wrong?

Adrien groaned silently with frustration. Marinette had been released from the nurse's office. Before she wasn't allowed to walk around but now she could.

He had waited for her to get better. Finally he had asked her;

"Marinette, what happened?! Who did it?! Can you explain to me?"

Instead she had kept quiet. Adrien had thought it was normal, seeing as she was probably feeling a little sick on the inside. But after a few days, she still kept silent.

He groaned again and flopped down on his bed. He cared. He cared so much about her. She was an important person in his life no matter how Alya put it. He didn't care if he was falling for her, he just wanted her safe.

"Oh, Lover Boy is falling in love again," Plagg cooed, then gaged seeing how terrible it sounded.

"I don't know, maybe I am." He sighed. "I can't take it anymore. I just... I just can't!"

"Adrien, what's wrong with you?" Plagg was seriously starting to get worried. He had never heard his Chosen's voice sound like that.

"I... I can't," He wailed. It was then that Plagg noticed the little tears that escaped his eyes.

Usually he would have made fun of Adrien for acting like this, usually he would have said something related to Camembert cheese, but this sounded serious, and he looked down.

"I'm sorry this is so hard on you. And I'm also sorry for what I'm about to say, but..." Plagg looked up. "You are as stupid as a rock!"

"What?!" Adrien looked up. He wiped the small tears away. "What's that supposed to mean? Don't be so mean!"

"I'm not being mean, Adrien. I'm just stating the fact," Plagg sighed and shrugged. "I know who Ladybug is under the mask, but I have this curse placed on me that I can't tell!"

"What?" Adrien stared unbelievably at his kwami. "You... You know?"

Plagg nodded again. "Adrien, maybe you just need to cool off, and get your brain working again."

"I-I guess," Adrien stood up from the bed and sighed. "Plagg, claws out!"

"Whoa! That's not what I mean- whooaaa!" Plagg was inside the ring, helping Adrien transform. He hopped out of his window and started roaming around Paris.

Finally he came to the Eiffel tower, a place where he could see Paris from a better view. He was about to sit down and look up when he realized another person was here.

"Hello?" He looked at the person, then realized who it was. "L-Ladybug what are you doing here?"

Ladybug looked and stood up. She had a huge smile on her face. "I... You don't wanna know."

"Sure," He looked away. He already knew it was about this crush of hers, and honestly, he didn't want to hear it. Seeing the huge smile on her face, it was probably something good.

"Yeah..." Ladybug looked up, the smile still up on her face. She took a peek at Chat, who didn't seem to notice and didn't look back. She looked back up.

So awkward...

"So did he ask you out?" Chat blurted, turning back to Ladybug, not knowing why he was so curious.

"Ugh.. What?!.. No, no, no," Ladybug looked flustered, and Chat looked down.

I wish I was the reason she blushed.

"It's just that... No, no, he didn't ask me out. But there may be a possibility that he likes me."

"Eh, not surprised. Who wouldn't like you?" Chat turned away. He honestly didn't know what was coming out of his mouth, but he didn't care.

"Chat..." Ladybug had a look of regret in her face. A look of regret with a mix of guilt. Chat looked surprised. Was she considering him?

Shut up, Noir. Not you. Anyone but you! It's just hard because she found a guy, but it would be so hard for me to move on.

Unless...

"Goodbye Ladybug. I'll see you later at patrol," And with that he left. Ladybug could tell she had hurt him a hundred times more. Why did she have to run into him now.

Maybe being too happy with her crush was not so good. What if Chat got akumatized?

Chat Noir sighed and headed home. He released the transformation, and flopped back into bed.

Honestly, he had a smile on his lips.

💗✉✉💗✉✉💗
💗✉✉💗✉✉✉
💗💗💗💗✉✉💗
💗✉✉💗✉✉💗
💗✉✉💗✉✉💗

-the next day-

"Do you know where Marinette is?" Was the first question Alya heard when she got to school. She looked up surprised, at Adrien, who had asked the question.

"I... I heard she was in the library. She must have got to school early," Alya answered. Deep in her mind, a smile was playing on her lips, but she wanted to look serious. She didn't want to tell Adrien that he really did have a crush on Marinette, just to have him say he didn't.

"Alright, thanks." Adrien smiled, his first actual smile since today. He ran inside the school, making Alya confused.

He's so excited to see Marinette

He got to the library, not knowing he was being followed. Of course, if Alya wanted to make sure that her ship was sailing, and Adrien was really going to do what she thought he was going to do, she head to follow him.

He got to the library, and went inside. He scanned the room and finally his eyes landed on the one he was looking for.

But Marinette was already busy talking to Chloe. They were whispering to each other so Adrien couldn't hear.

Alya, on the other side, had a very bad feeling about this.

Maybe I should come back next time. With that thought, Adrien made a move to leave, but Alya grabbed his hand and pushed him towards the girls.

"Oh Adrien, what are you doing here? Meeting someone?" Chloe smirked. She still didn't feel comfortable calling Adrien just Adrien, but she had to do it.

"Actually, I-" Adrien's eyed fell on Marinette's, but the girl was looking the other way.

"Adrien is here to talk to Marinette about something," Alya, deciding to help him with his words, spoke. She pushed Adrien even closer to Marinette.

Hearing her name, Marinette looked at him. Her eyes were red, she looked like she had been crying, and Adrien wondered why.

"Oh, you came to see Marinette?" Chloe had a bit of digust saying her name like that. She was so used to calling her Mari-Trash. Why did Adrien have to make her change?

"Yeah," Adrien cleared his throat to get Marinette's attention again, seeing as she had looked the other way. "Marinette...?"

He seriously didn't know what was wrong with her. A part of him was guessing it was his fault. What if Marinette had overheard him saying she was nothing but a friend to him? What if she had heard him say he already had someone else?

He didn't realize it at first. Him and Marinette were sort of stuck in the same situation. He had been thinking a lot about Ladybug, and had only being feeling guilty for Marinette. Of course she would feel this way.

But then again the other part of him was guessing it wasn't his fault at all. Maybe she was just stressing over something else. Maybe she was thinking about what happened in the bathroom.

"Sure..." She looked unsure of it, but she stood up and followed Adrien outside of the school anyway. "So, what's up?"

Adrien made her sit down. "I just want to know what's wrong, that's all." And maybe try to figure out my feelings for you.

"Well..." She sighed and looked down. "Have you ever loved someone so much that it was hurting another person? Another person that meant so much to you?"

"Uh..." He thought back to Ladybug. Why was Marinette asking this? Then he thought back to himself.

He thought about how he loved Ladybug. He thought about Marinette's crush on him that Marinette probably still didn't know he knew of. He compared his feelings for Ladybug and Marinette. He felt love for Ladybug, but sometimes he got this strange feelings whenever around Marinette.

"Yeah..." He said silently, meaning it. "I have, and it just hurts my brain."

"Right? I mean, it's like you don't know what to do," She sighed. "It's like, if you choose a choice, then it still hurts you in the future. You just don't know what to do."

"You're feeling like that?" Adrien asked, and Marinette nodded. He thought about Luka. Was she talking about him?

Was it that Marinette had a crush on him, but Luka was hurting so much because of that?

"I'm sorry...that it's happening to you. Maybe we can figure it out together?" He suggested with a smile.

She looked up at him, then returned the smile. Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.6K 36
Marinette got accepted to a new school but this school is for the Rich. Although Marinette's parents have a successful business, they aren't million...
8.4K 237 21
Luka and Kagami had to learn the hard cold truth that their beloved lovers, Adrien and Marinette didn't like them. Worse than that they were heartbro...
6.9K 276 32
Y/n has been best friends with Marinette and Luka since they were children. Things stayed the same up until the appearance of Ladybug and Chat Noir...
29K 842 31
Unconnected one-shots focusing on the Adrienette part of the square!