Kaysia

By mstoriesx

Kane: "Watch what comes out of that pretty little face of yours. I'm sure you'd like if it stayed that way"... More

1
2
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11.
12
13.
14
16
17.
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

15

3.9K 151 116
By mstoriesx

The sound of a constant vibration woke me from my sleep. I squinted my eyes as they adjusted to the brightness of the room before rubbing them. I grabbed my phone off the side table to see Malik calling me. I groaned quietly as to not wake up Kane and declined his call. Noticing it was 10:35am, I was slightly pissed off that he was calling me so early. I was also surprised that I slept in past 10 as it's something that very rarely happens - even on weekends. I lightly pushed the covers back and swung my legs off the bed. I grabbed my phone and quickly exited the room and walked off into the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I stood their looking in the mirror, I got the sudden urge to make pancakes. The thought of American pancakes sounded good right now.

I opened up my apple music app and pressed shuffle on my 'B' playlist, which pretty much contained everything that wasn't bashment. Lil Durk's 'India' started playing and my face lit up. I loved this man differently. I sang along to the song, as I reached up into the cupboard to pull out the plain flour. I continued to sing along but was interrupted when the music stopped for a brief second before ringing. I sighed and tried to carefully and slowly bring the ripped bag of flour down from the cupboard before rushing over to my phone - but didn't get there in time. I rolled my eyes as the missed call notification popped up on my screen. I groaned when I saw it was from Malik. Why wouldn't this boy leave me alone I thought. My phone started to ring again and I froze debating on whether I should answer it or not. I sighed and mentally prepared myself for the headache this boy was about to give me.

"Hello". I answered being sure to let him know I was annoyed by my tone of voice. "Why you been ignoring me?" He asked. "Why do you keep calling me?" I asked back. "Because you're ignoring me". He answered sounding irritated. "And you're annoying me". I said truthfully causing him to kiss his teeth. I drew my head back from the phone and looked at it as I scrunched up my face. "I apologised for last night though". He said before sighing. "That's not the point and you don't get to decide when I choose to forgive you, if I do". I explained. "Stop calling me and stop messaging me because your pissing me off and i'm going to block you". I said out of annoyance because he'd now put me in the worst mood and I don't know why. "Link me today". He said simply. I closed my eyes for a brief second and let out a frustrated laugh. "Are you taking the piss?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know if he was bantering me or not. "I'm serious". "No". I said bluntly. "I know where you live". He said in such a serious tone. I don't know why his tone of voice made me feel paranoid for a hot second like he was actually going to turn up at my house. There's no way he could know where I lived unless he stalked me. "No you don't" I said before scoffing. "I'm not even joking, my friend told me". He said matter of factly. "Who's your friend?" I asked very confused. The only people I actually brought to my house were Jay, Kane and Princess so unless he was talking about one of them, it was highly unlikely. "You will see him soon enough". He said before chuckling. I stayed quiet as I continued to think about who his friend could be and whether I should take what he was saying seriously. He was starting to concern me and I didn't really know what to do. "Any way, I'll chat to you tomorrow at uni". He said before hanging up the phone.

"Who was you talking to?" I heard Kane say, making me jump and turn around to face him. I contemplated telling the truth or not before deciding that I couldn't continue being secretive - besides Malik was starting to act way too creepy for my likings. "Malik". I answered honestly before attempting to close back up the flour bag. I sighed in frustration as I continued to rip the bag further. I grabbed a sandwich bag from the drawer and put the flour inside it before putting it back in the cupboard - I was no longer in the mood for pancakes. "I ain't even-". He started before cutting himself off and kissing his teeth. "Carry on". He said simply as he stared at me intently. "You know its not like that anyway". I said before rolling my eyes. "What girl do you see calling my phone?" He asked, still giving me that cold stare. "I'm not around you all 24 hours of the day and your acting like you don't have Tiana turning up at your yard". I said defensively but the look on his face only remained the same. In this moment he went back to the same old Kane who showed no emotion. The Kane I couldn't read.

I cut my eye at him before walking past him just hoping he didn't drag me back by my ponytail. I went and sat on the sofa and looked up at him still standing in the doorway to the kitchen. I honestly didn't know why I done certain things because he would always check me for them. I guess I slyly found it funny because the only way he knew how to take his anger out on me was to fuck me. It kind of gives me that small feeling of superiority in this situation-ship when I know I can use my attitude to piss him off and turn him on at the same time.

"Does it look like i'm playing with you?" He asked sternly causing me to chuckle. "Are you my dad or my Husband? I asked mimicking an earlier conversation we had back when we first started talking. "Both". He replied raising his eyebrow - almost daring me to disagree. I just shook my head and thought about how far we had come since then. "Okay husband, where's my ring?" I asked looking to my finger and then to him. "Ask Malik". He said before rolling his eyes - showing his first sign of jealousy. It was cute. "Aww" I dragged out before grinning my teeth at him. "You sound jealous baby". I said continuing to grin. A straight face appeared on his face and he walked over to me before sitting down. He never said anything. I grabbed his face and pulled it towards me as I started planting kisses all over his cheek and forehead. He just sat there and took them.

I swung my legs over his before laying my head back on the arm of the sofa - we both just looked at each other. "No, seriously. Why's Malik calling you?" He asked. "This is a long story, you ready?" I said as he nodded his head. It really wasn't that much of a long story but I knew my long and his long were two different things. I started with almost following him to central and continued the story all the way up until this morning. Yet again, no emotion showed on Kane's face. He pulled his phone from his tracksuit bottoms pocket and called a number before putting the phone to his ear.

"What you sayin'? You good?" He said. I scrunched up my face in confusion as I thought about how rude he was to not even reply to my story before calling whoever that was. "Yeah yeah...ay listen though. Last night when that thing happened" He started before eyeing me and turning his head back. "Do you think my man knew that yute from your uni that Kaysia been chillin with". He said before pausing - I assume waiting for a response. Just from the way he was giving information I knew he was talking to Jay. "I don't even know you know, find out for me though. I'll chat to you later anyway, can't talk right now". He said before pausing again. "Yeah i'm with her". He said as he gripped my thigh. "Alright, sn. I'll chat to you later". He removed the phone from his ear and started typing away on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Messaging my boy". He replied back as he continued tapping away at his phone. I huffed and crossed my arms as I allowed my body to sink further into the chair. "Jay?" I asked and he shook his head. He put his phone on the coffee table and looked at me before laughing. "Nah, someone else". He said before pulling me onto his lap. "You love me?" He said grinning - I knew he wanted something but he had always been so upfront about what he wanted before so it kind of took me by surprise. "What do you want?" I said squinting my eyes at him. "For you to answer the question" he replied, looking at me. I felt a sudden wave of shyness. I didn't even know how to reply to that question. I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his neck. "Why you asking that?" I said as I ran my hands along the back of his neck. He shrugged his shoulders and didn't say anything. "Do you love me?" I said sitting up and raising my eyebrow at him showing a somewhat sarcastic look. He shrugged his shoulders again. "I don't even think I know what love is". He said. I nodded my head trying to seem at least a bit understanding. "I know I want yours though". He admitted. I looked at him wide eyed before hugging him tightly. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me like I was weird. "What?" I laughed. "Why you hugging my head like that?" He asked trying his best to avoid eye contact. I knew the whole lovey dovey thing made him feel uncomfortable but I knew he was trying. "You never open up to me, we're making progress" I cheesed. He nodded his head awkwardly and sucked his bottom lip into his mouth. "When you tell me you love me, i'll let you know if I love you back". I said before laughing. "That's dumb". He stated before shaking his head. "Yeah well i've been shot down by you enough times and I ain't about to tell you I love you for you to come with some faisty reply". He chuckled lightly but put his hands around me tightly. I reached my arms back around his neck and pressed my lips against his gently.

"What about your family? Your mum?" I asked after pulling away from him. I didn't know if I was crossing a line asking but I was intrigued to know why he said he didn't know what love was. He paused for a second, opened his mouth and then paused again. I guess he didn't know what to say. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me". I said. I could see how reluctant he was I didn't want to push it. "My dad's about and that's it". He said causing me to nod my head. As much as I wanted to I wasn't going to ask anymore questions. When he wanted to tell me the rest he would. He looked at me and laughed as I guess he could tell I felt awkward. "I've never known my mum and my dad's about. My dad's got a next ting but I don't really fuck with her like that". He explained. I felt like I could finally breathe normally again, I was happy he told me that but it just paved the way for many more questions. "Why not?" I asked wanting to know more about his dad's girlfriend. "I moved out from young, she was just in and out them days like the rest of them so I never fully rated her. He married her after I moved out and I really don't go around much, so I don't really know her like that". He explained. "Oh okay, you should get to know her though. Plus, i'm sure your dad would like to see more of you". I added. He chuckled lightly. "Nah, you don't know my dad. Trust me". He said. "Any way, what's your parents like?" He asked causing me to shrug. "They ain't really parents at all". I admitted. "What do you mean?" He asked. "My dad's basically never liked me" I said before chuckling just as a way to hold the tears back. "My mum don't really care". I said. "How can your dad not like you?" He asked looking confused. I just shrugged again. "He won't even talk to me, I couldn't tell you the last time he actually spoke to me. Think since I left school". I admitted. "How you so happy all the time, you don't know love either?" He said looking deep in thought. "Yeah but I know what it feels like to not be loved. It's not a nice feeling and it's not something I want other's to feel because of me. I can't be like them". I said allowing a tears to roll down my face. "Your nothing like that". He said hugging me. "Besides, I already know you love me". He said causing me to laugh and wipe my eyes. "Well, we can love each other". I said, rolling my eyes. He didn't say anything else. He just held me in his arms as he played around in my hair. It felt so relaxing and it cleared my mind. It felt so natural with him.

Lorenzo's pov

"Bro, are you fucking dumb?" I asked Thierry as he sat opposite me slouched in the chair like some depressed cheerleader. "Why's my man still fucking breathing?" I asked and he kissed his teeth. "I'm trying to find out where he lives bro". Thierry replied. "Fuck where he lives. You know where his bitch lives so pull up and make her tell you". I half shouted. "Nah, lowe Kaysia". Dontè said causing me to chuckle. "You been protecting that bitch for too long, you good?" I laughed. "I'm the one who brought her in the middle of it and you man are bitches if you have to use her to get to him. He can literally find us at any time but we have to go though her? Fuck that. How about T1 calls up one of the bitches he fucks sending info back to Kane". Donte said. He was pissing me off but he was right. If shit was going to get handled I had to do it myself because these man aren't on shit. KB got shot at the barbecue and tiny got cheffed up yesterday but yet this man is still walking around untouched? 

"Are you stupid? Did I not pattern Tiana?" T1 asked back defensively. "And where is she now bro? Because she ain't answering your calls". Dontè replied. I laughed at the two joke men in front of me leaving the house. I picked up my phone and called my cousin.

"Yo, you patterned that bitch for me yet cuz?" I asked him not caring about what Dontè had to say. I gave them enough time. "She ain't even talking to me at the moment you know, i'm working on it though. I got you init". He said back. "Sn Malik, call me when your ready". I said before hanging up.

Seeing as everyone else was moving dumb, I knew I needed to go to the one person who would have no choice but to help me.

Princess' pov
"Your sick". I spat towards Lorenzo as I listened to his list of demands. "I am your right, and Kaysia's got the meds I need to cure me babygirl". He said laughing as he started the car. I looked out the window and cried. I knew I shouldn't have met up with him. I don't know why I never trust my gut feeling now i'm in this fucked up situation. "What, you can't find pussy on your own so you have to force girls that would never look twice at you? Your pathetic". I screamed at him before receiving the hardest blow to my face. My lip started bleeding and it made me feel a bit dizzy. "Say something again bad girl". He said before laughing again. My face was hurting so bad and the blood dripping from my lip was starting to soak into my white t-shirt. I tried to open the car door but it was locked. "Let me out". I said simply but sternly. "You going to bring your friend to me?" He asked seriously. "No". I replied. He chuckled once more and started the car. I repeatedly pulled on the handle as if it was going to magically open. "Touch my door one more time Princess". He dared me. I didn't want to get punched again so I just stopped and continued to cry silently. He looked at me and rubbed my thigh before looking back at the road and driving away. "Are you forgetting, I know where your family live?" He asked me. It came out so sweetly it was concerning. My head snapped in his direction and he laughed. "Your choice baby girl, I wouldn't mind your sister instead, how old is she now?" "14". I said giving him the most disgusting look. "Shit, you think she's taking dick already?" He asked but I didn't reply. "Look, let me put it this way. Bring me Kaysia and I won't dead your mum". He said. "Simple". He added. I sat staring out the window for the remainder of the journey. I couldn't even cry anymore, I just accepted this as my karma for continuing to fuck with this boy who I knew was no good for me.

We pulled up outside a block of flats and he turned the car off. I looked at him and he told me to get out the car. I got out and thought about running but I knew he was much faster than me. He lead me into the block and I followed as he took his keys out and unlocked the door. I stepped inside and pushed up my face as a foul smell hit my nose. The carpets were dirty and the wallpaper was peeling off. I had to take a second to decided whether this was he actual house or just some nitty. How was this boy who was always flexing on everyone, driving around in his 2017 plate range...living like this? He pushed me towards the stairs and I screwed him before going up trying not to touch anything or hold onto the bannister. I didn't want his house on my clothes let alone my bare hands. He directed me towards what I assume was my room. To be fair, it was decorated better than the rest of the house but it was still looking a bit mad.

"Sit down". He said. I looked around the room and allowed my eyes to fall on the bed. I looked from it to the floor and back to Lorenzo. "No thanks". I said. "It wasn't a question, sit down". He demanded. I kissed my teeth at sat at the very edge of the bed causing him to look at me like I was weird. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. "You. Does it look like I want to fucking be here?" I asked back raising my voice. "Who are you fucking talking to Princess?" He said staring at me but not raising his voice even slightly. "You! I'm sick of this. I'm sure you got mental problems. This isn't normal". I shouted as I stood up. He didn't say anything just grabbed me by my throat and threw me back onto the bed.

Me: "What happened to you?" I asked as I cried again.

Lorenzo: "I'm trying to be nice to you Princess. Why do you always take that for granted?" He said. "Huh baby? Do you like it when i'm mad?" He said as he got on the bed and straddled my lap. I tried to push him off me but he was too big. He pinned my arms above my head before kissing my neck. I tried to move my head to avoid feeling his lips against my skin. He grabbed my face and squeezed as a warning for me to stay in place. He let my arms go and took off my clothes. There was no point fighting him anymore, he was going to do it regardless and I learned from experience that if I put up a fight- I just end up more hurt. I laid there with no expression on my face as he pushed himself into me. I had no more fight or tears left in me. I just laid there and took it.

"Your losing it" He laughed as he got up and grabbed his phone that was ringing. I stayed quiet and brought my knees to my chest - wrapping my arms around them. "You here?" He asked and shortly after threw his phone on the bed. "2 secs". He directed to me before leaving the room and going downstairs. I heard him open the door a greet someone. "What's good Malik?" I heard him ask. My eyes widened as my brain started to think of a thousand reasons why Malik would be at Lorenzo's house. I calmed down as I deeped how many Maliks there probably are in London. I searched around for my phone in my pockets and took it out. I was about to call Kaysia but decided to continue listening to his conversation instead. "How you getting on?" I heard Lorenzo ask this Malik guy. "She still ain't tryna chat to me bro plus she's still fucking with Kane init so she ain't tryna take man seriously like that". He explained. I didn't even know what to do, at that point I stopped listening and started gathering all my clothes.

A/N - Here you gooooooooo! 😁 Its kicking off guysssss.
As soon as Kay and Kane take steps forward its something else 😭
Ops on Lorenzo? 😭

Hope you enjoy 😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
2.4M 78.2K 82
Completed on 24/09/2018 Tell me who hurt you?" It was a command. I could have been afraid and probably told the whole of my traumatic childhood but I...
1M 51.9K 82
Before I could walk away completely, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. My wrists were caught in his grasp as he placed them above my...
135K 3.5K 46
10 Years ago my life changed, I was 18, young, stupid and selfish. I thought I was doing the right thing, convinced myself everything I did I was doi...